May 06, 2024, 05:17:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #22  (Read 329566 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2008, 02:22:05 PM »

Welp, gotta run out to Home Depot and run a few errands.

Be back soon to rejoin you all.

Have a great day and Carpe, I expect you to keep an eagle eye out on the Stalker cam for me!

Wink

I got my good eye on 'em! Wink   Won't let them out of my sight. lol

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »

<snipped>

WHO takes a charger on a jog?

Never mind!  The cord can be used as a ligature.
Heebie jeebies.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2008, 02:22:59 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2008, 02:24:30 PM »

For those that missed it last night.  I got bored watching the same cam pic so added some excitement to it 

Hi Klaas,
I'm really only a lurker here for the most part.
Both you and Karpe have such vivid and wonderful imaginations.  This newest one of yours is just phenomenal.  I enjoy it and chuckle every time it's posted.
PJ

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2008, 02:26:53 PM »

What the heck is Cindy doing, weeding?!? She has been out there bending over for about half an hour now!

I used to have a neighbor lady who would stand outside in her short-shorts and/or swimsuit, and just weed away. I got to think she did it on purpose, always with her a$$ facing people, for attention.  Why not weed your yard AND pick up guys at the same time? 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2008, 02:27:56 PM »

Good morning Monkeys! I finally found my daily fix of live cam... It's not updating too frequently. IIRC, the truck in the driveway was the security system people. Someone is out poking around in the plantings in front of the house and a couple of camera crews. LA's car is there. Not much activity. Lawn chairs and bouncers are gone.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/live/mobilecam.html

Looks like somebody is working right near next to the window.  Hmmm?

TY for the Cam link Gizmo...Destiny

Welcome to all the New Monkeys!

Haven't been around much for the past few days...just a lot of reading...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2008, 02:28:21 PM »

Just some quick info about facebook. If you sign up it somehow will show you a list of possible people you might know already on face book and this is done using your personal email list stored on your computer. It matches your email list up to people who have already joined facebook.If you sign up and begin adding friends it gives you lists of people you and your new friend might have in common. Its all done by email adresses. So if you sign up for face book dont use the same email adress that you give to friends for forums if you want to remain private , otherwise you all get connected up together on facebook.

Thanks for the info.  Glad I've stayed away from there.  Do they warn you before they invade your computer?

Your Welcome , No they dont warn you.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »

I recall that too, but have no idea where I saw it.

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

The girl was using Caylee's pic in place of her own.
Man I wish I could find that "myspace" again!

It seemed odd at the time because she looked to be a pre-teen.

Really?  So I'm not crazy?!

StOOpid me!  I should have taken a screen shot!
But I was wrapped up in someone puppies darnit!
Who in tha heck had puppies?!!!

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2008, 02:30:16 PM »

Ok-I Have another Question...

What was the deal with KC's blackjack  (other phone)?
If there was one?
Had she lost the charger?
& had to swap sim cards out?
Because a battery charger was found with Nicole G's body wasn't it?

Do trees have plugs now?

noctrnlmom : Is "Nicole G" the dead jogger that was found/killed in Blancherd Park on June 12th?  If so, I had called and emailed a Florida State Police Officer about the possibility that the jogger was killed by 'someone' who was there burying Caylee. Also, I told them to check the 'spot' that the jogger was found....'beneath' the dirt where she was lying. All this was b/c the original DATE was June 9th (kidnapped) I have that email saved somewhere...................I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE 'JUNE 15th' DATE THAT CINDYBITCH SAYS SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO NURSING HOME!

IIRC this date has been confirmed by nursing home officals ....

invision: NURSING HOME OFFICIALS ARE full OF SHIT! No way could they remember if Caylee was actually there on Father's Day. I've been to nursing homes: SCARY places.... it's sooo easy to just write Caylee's name down on visitor log: period!

I'm surprised they actually kept a log. Who fills out the log? The visitor or the nurses?  Maybe it's different these days, but when my mom worked in a nursing home, I went there many times and never signed a log.. even though my mom wasn't on duty at the time.  Even after she quit and went back to visit a patient, we never signed anything.

bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2008, 02:30:52 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

I could swaer I saw on "Zanny's" myspace a "friend" that had recently arrived in Texas and the
comment by the pic said something to the effect of "promise you'll never hurt me again."

Before this girl had put her myspace to private she had Zeniada as her name.  Somebody at another site said it was 'the one'.  She also had pictures of her kids Jasmine (sp) and Michelle on there.  Remember, on the guest card for Sawgrass that Zeniad also listed her kids as Jasmine and Michelle.
Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417
noctrnlmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2008, 02:35:21 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

noctrnlmom : Is "Nicole G" the dead jogger that was found/killed in Blancherd Park on June 12th?  If so, I had called and emailed a Florida State Police Officer about the possibility that the jogger was killed by 'someone' who was there burying Caylee. Also, I told them to check the 'spot' that the jogger was found....'beneath' the dirt where she was lying. All this was b/c the original DATE was June 9th (kidnapped) I have that email saved somewhere...................I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH THE 'JUNE 15th' DATE THAT CINDYBITCH SAYS SHE TOOK CAYLEE TO NURSING HOME!

IIRC this date has been confirmed by nursing home officals ....

invision: NURSING HOME OFFICIALS ARE full OF SHIT! No way could they remember if Caylee was actually there on Father's Day. I've been to nursing homes: SCARY places.... it's sooo easy to just write Caylee's name down on visitor log: period!

I'm surprised they actually kept a log. Who fills out the log? The visitor or the nurses?  Maybe it's different these days, but when my mom worked in a nursing home, I went there many times and never signed a log.. even though my mom wasn't on duty at the time.  Even after she quit and went back to visit a patient, we never signed anything.

I would think Father's day would be a "busy" day at the nursing home...
As a nurse myself I'd bet noone noticed!

Pic didn't look too busy though
MisterMichaelJ
Scared Monkey

Mikey's Father

« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2008, 02:35:43 PM »

If there was one?

Do trees have plugs now?

Hmmm .. then Kristina was lying or mistaken about dates?

WOW!!  Your are good Brandi.

Janet

Brandi?, Kristina Chester 'guessed' the 12th/13th. (do you remember what you did 32 days ago?)  Also, it's EASY to add  a name on the log book at the nursing home.........the only thing left is the date/time stamp thingie on the video at the nursing home. I seriously wonder if THAT could've been changed....................hmmm?  I know this much: the LAST place in the entire world ANYONE would look for a dead little girl is DIRECTLY beneath a dead joggers body.....(hint: Blanchard Park) (Initially, Casey said "June 9th..parents said June 8/9th-sh)
Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

laren and annie i believe

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:35 PM »

Hi PJ!  

Does anyone know if the Sunday night circus vigil is still on

with the good Reverend Righteous H.R. Puff N' Stuff?

------------------
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2008, 02:36:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Ooops..forgot the link:  http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731&MyToken=ee34c412-7edd-4fdf-90ba-94b958bb5417

Does she look like she could be half black, half Puerto Rican?  That's what Casey said she was... 

Praying4Angels
Scared Monkey

~~Justice is coming Caylee!!~~

« Reply #175 on: September 13, 2008, 02:37:14 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys!

Whoopsie! Lauren and Annie i believe

~~Thanking God our sweet Caylee is home and lighting a candle to show her our love~~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 13, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »

I go to the nursing home every week to see Mom and have never signed in/out.  They know me well....  The only time I sign their book is when I borrow my Mom, kind of like a liberary book!!!!!  Des, I've been missing you.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: September 13, 2008, 02:39:36 PM »

AFTERNOON MONKEYS. Any news since this morning?

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 13, 2008, 02:40:45 PM »

I would think Father's day would be a "busy" day at the nursing home...
As a nurse myself I'd bet noone noticed!

Pic didn't look too busy though

It could be.. maybe it depends. If it's a nice nursing home?  The last nursing home my mom went to, she said a lot of people didn't have visitors.  This one man was always in the hallway, and he always seemed to be looking for family to visit him..  he thought my sister and I were his granddaughters, I think.  The man my mom took a liking to (she often cut his hair for him, and would take him out to eat), had family in the area, but they never came to visit him.  It's very sad.      So many of these people get shuffled off to places like that, and it's pretty much "out of sight, out of mind" for their relatives. 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 13, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

I go to the nursing home every week to see Mom and have never signed in/out.  They know me well....  The only time I sign their book is when I borrow my Mom, kind of like a liberary book!!!!!  Des, I've been missing you.
Hey always1 they talking about Zanny signing in to look at the apartment.

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.