May 04, 2024, 04:05:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 392113 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1520 on: October 09, 2008, 07:36:59 PM »

Okay, I don't think she was a "love child".  I see it that Lee could have been molesting her from a very young age, we don't know. 
I think any incest victim would tell you that women don't remain friends with their abusers. Instead the relationship is distant and cold. Casey is close to Lee because she seeks love and acceptance, that tells me that he's the only man she's not in a sexual relationship with.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1521 on: October 09, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

FYI
PROCEEDINGS OF THE GRAND JURY

Most of the work of the grand jury involves hearing witnesses and determining the sufficiency of evidence on the issue of whether that evidence, without regard to possible defenses, justifies indictment. Generally, the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) or assistant state attorneys (or assistant statewide prosecutors) will present and explain the charge to the grand jury and advise as to the witnesses who will be presented, either voluntarily or upon being summoned on the request of the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) or the grand jury itself. The grand jury may call any witness it deems appropriate and necessary.

he witnesses will be called one by one and placed under oath to tell the truth. Generally, the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor) will administer the oath. This oath should be administered in a solemn, dignified, and deliberate manner in order to impress upon the witness the seriousness of the situation and the duty to be truthful. The state attorney (or the statewide prosecutor) or assistant state attorneys (or assistant statewide prosecutors) ordinarily will undertake to question the witnesses first. If the foreperson, or any member of the grand jury desires to do so, they then also may propound questions. It is suggested, however, that any question first be submitted to the state attorney (or statewide prosecutor), who will determine whether the question is appropriate.

Grand jurors should keep in mind that they are acting in a judicial capacity and sitting in judgment of evidence before them. For this reason all questioning should be done in a calm, impartial, and objective manner without indicating the personal feelings of the person asking the questions.

Occasionally, a witness when brought before the grand jury refuses to testify or answer questions. If this occurs, both the question the witness has refused to answer and the fact of refusal should be carefully recorded. The matter then should be brought before the court, with a complete copy of the record, in order to obtain from the court a ruling on whether the witness may be compelled to answer the question. In most instances a refusal to answer is based upon the claim of the witness that the answer will violate the constitutional right against self-incrimination. If the answer does tend to incriminate the witness, the witness cannot be made to answer. If it does not, however, the witness will be ordered to answer under penalty of contempt.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3584.0
THANKS!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1522 on: October 09, 2008, 07:38:06 PM »

OMG!!  I can't catch up...you monkey's are fast typers to not have opposable thumbs!!

What have I missed?  I left after the cam went down and it was stated that 2 sherrif cars were at the Absolutely's.
(Have been hanging fake spider web in the palm trees...LOL)
  sherrif cars were there    ??? wonder why

Oh  and Dolce... stay off Ladders.... & congrats...

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1523 on: October 09, 2008, 07:38:38 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

Hey Des..
I wonder how LP knows this? And I wonder why the Anthony's haven't responded about this..I can't imagine Cindy letting him say this about HER children.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1524 on: October 09, 2008, 07:40:37 PM »

George and Cindy Anthony voluntarily gave up DNA samples this week so investigators could scientifically exclude either of them as the source of the hair and stain in Casey's trunk, but investigators had to get a search warrant to get Casey's brother Lee to submit to a DNA test. He also has refused to take a lie detector test for the FBI.

I assume this was a while back when Lee was served to submit to a DNA test?? Wish we knew when this was.

LP said a short time ago that LE knows who the father is.

LP said this *right* after the DNA results came back from the trunk of the car....Des

Hey Des..
I wonder how LP knows this? And I wonder why the Anthony's haven't responded about this..I can't imagine Cindy letting him say this about HER children.

Cindy doesn't respond to a lot of things and only makes statements when she is asked a direct question and has a hammer in her hand

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: October 09, 2008, 07:41:14 PM »

I just watched the Chloroform video and they touched on LA...IIRC there were more than 1 stain in that trunk....That is was stains and they wanted to rule out Lee as the source of the hair(which we already know is Caylees) and the stains.....What if not only LA could be the dad but he was also the source of one of those stains they found??

And my mind in running with all the possibilites of what that the stain could be...
well, they are ruling out everyone, they all gave samples except for Lee so they needed his to make sure he wasn't the source of the stain IMO
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1526 on: October 09, 2008, 07:41:19 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Caylee would have fit into a toy box or anything pretty small.  Did the JCP receipts ever come out.  I am praying that Caylee is found soon, and all the lies are brought out, whoever in that family is telling them all need to pay!!!
Alright I went and I looked at JC Penny online to see what type of luggage and "trunks" they have. 
Didn't Lee say that he brought Casey's clothes home in a Leopard printed bag?  Well they offer a Leopard printed luggage set, with a carry-all bag.  Also, they carry JanSport similar to the one that Casey wears back and forth to her attorneys. 
I just thought since she likes to wear her evidence maybe the item was also something we have heard come up..the luggage matching the Leopard bag... 

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1527 on: October 09, 2008, 07:41:27 PM »

I see Cindy as being the one who wore the pants in that family.  Casey didn't fear George, she feared Cindy.  I always got the impression that Cindy controlled George and he kind of shut off his brain and let her do the talking.  If George helped Casey, I bet it was on Cindy's orders.  I also wonder if maybe George testifying in front of the GJ is something he might actually want to do?

Lisa

EXACTLY..George is 
The role of an enabler is to administer sicko whipping, pain, and effort to control but ultimately... the predator makes the final decision to move against the victim. It could very well be that Cindy drove George to rape his daughter. He was cheating with someone.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1528 on: October 09, 2008, 07:41:32 PM »

Dolce..I saw these..and you need them for your Twinsies!!!!

"God dont like ugly"
TOY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1529 on: October 09, 2008, 07:41:44 PM »

I've read several comments in the last bunch of pages that make me wonder if some monkeys were not aware that there is a public audio of at least one of George's interviews.  He's the sixth one on this list if the link works.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/9/26/audio_recordings_of_interviews_from_law_enforcement.html

What made you wonder that?

Because I think there are several comments made on the audio that would be useful in his testimony AGAINST his daughter.

Anything you could type here for us.  I don't have audio or video abilities, why I don't know.  Puter had hard drive replaced & since then nothing.  Appreciate any assistance given.

Altruist, I promise I'm not ignoring you or your question!  I'm waiting to find out if I can post something for you with a link to the ws site.  I'm so sleepy that I wouldn't trust myself to try to transcript right now.  Stay tuned...
Yes you can post a link from Websleuths ...

Thank you so much!  (And Old F, I like your posts but don't feel "smart enough" to reply...lol)

Now Altruist, I searched and searched for a printed transcript but evidently only LE has it.  Maybe someone with better skills than I could.  Anyway, I've been lurking and posting on this board with only a few hours break since I found it because it was like a newfound toy.  I love the friendship and caring I sense here.  As a result, I am so tired from sleep deprivation that I cannot trust myself to transcribe.  However, I wanted to help you so I found a thread of discussion focused on his audio interview that I think you will find interesting even though you haven't heard the actual interview.  (I wish I could stick around to see if it helped you but I've got to set the laptop down before I fall asleep and drop it.)  It's about 11 pages of discussion but I think you will find it interesting.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2744681#post2744681
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1530 on: October 09, 2008, 07:42:13 PM »

Gonna take a break....rest a bit...and watch NG....BTW...I must have talked with LP at least 10 times today...us calling back and forth...Like I told Blonde on the phone....LP seems pretty high key for some reason....don't know what it is.....but I could sense it in his demeanor....and voice....Klaas...TY for the photos....do you think we have a map somewhere of distance between Anthony and Plesea homes?....Blonde TY for the emails...links won't work for me...I'll try to cut and paste them in a bit...A-1 Sweet Pea....haven't a clue.....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1531 on: October 09, 2008, 07:42:35 PM »

I think Caylee's paternity is extremely important.
If the family rumors are unfounded, then there is another parent/family somewhere.  That parent may wish to petition for custody of Caylee's remains for burial. That parent would be the closest legal next of kin if Casey is in jail.
I agree
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1532 on: October 09, 2008, 07:42:44 PM »

But if George was the one who molested/raped Casey, why would she still be living in the same house with him?  And why would Cindy be so insistent that Casey not put her up for adoption?

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1533 on: October 09, 2008, 07:43:36 PM »

OMG!!  I can't catch up...you monkey's are fast typers to not have opposable thumbs!!

What have I missed?  I left after the cam went down and it was stated that 2 sherrif cars were at the Absolutely's.
(Have been hanging fake spider web in the palm trees...LOL)
  sherrif cars were there    ??? wonder why

Oh  and Dolce... stay off Ladders.... & congrats...
Sherrif cars were stated to have been seen after the rumor had just been squished and we were all watching the cam.  Its back on page 62ish...

No ladders my dear...cabbage palms Smile  Hubs got on the ladder!  LOL 

..and thanks!

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1534 on: October 09, 2008, 07:44:36 PM »

Gonna take a break....rest a bit...and watch NG....BTW...I must have talked with LP at least 10 times today...us calling back and forth...Like I told Blonde on the phone....LP seems pretty high key for some reason....don't know what it is.....but I could sense it in his demeanor....and voice....Klaas...TY for the photos....do you think we have a map somewhere of distance between Anthony and Plesea homes?....Blonde TY for the emails...links won't work for me...I'll try to cut and paste them in a bit...A-1 Sweet Pea....haven't a clue.....Des

Is LP married? He's a cutie!!!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1535 on: October 09, 2008, 07:45:05 PM »

Can someone give me the dummy version of where to find this post saying the body has been found.  I am just not following.  A link would be beautiful.  Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaasesseeeeee.

The front page is at scaredmonkeys.com
Red puts his editorials there and after each article there is a 'comment' section to click on to leave your views
LOL - glad to know someone is farther behind than me!  See, all those monkeys thinking nobody answered, there is hope yet!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1536 on: October 09, 2008, 07:45:05 PM »

Hi Everyone,
Caylee would have fit into a toy box or anything pretty small.  Did the JCP receipts ever come out.  I am praying that Caylee is found soon, and all the lies are brought out, whoever in that family is telling them all need to pay!!!
Alright I went and I looked at JC Penny online to see what type of luggage and "trunks" they have. 
Didn't Lee say that he brought Casey's clothes home in a Leopard printed bag?  Well they offer a Leopard printed luggage set, with a carry-all bag.  Also, they carry JanSport similar to the one that Casey wears back and forth to her attorneys. 
I just thought since she likes to wear her evidence maybe the item was also something we have heard come up..the luggage matching the Leopard bag... 

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: October 09, 2008, 07:45:45 PM »

I like Len Padilla, but I truly believe he was talking thru his hat on that one. And only that one. We are not scientists familair with DNA and what tests they used. Did they have a hair root ? They are different types of DNA. I did read an entire essay on this and just becasue the hair came back where they could not make a determination between Casey hair and Caylee hair was no reason to suggest incest. And none of us have seen the actual reports.
LE probaly asked for the DNA test for Lee as he had access to the trunk of the car B4 it was taken and entered into evidence.   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1538 on: October 09, 2008, 07:46:01 PM »

Dolce..I saw these..and you need them for your Twinsies!!!!

Too cute!  Monkey's in training!!

mariloo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: October 09, 2008, 07:46:39 PM »

jjayinthemornin

Did your name use to be kackylacky?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.