May 06, 2024, 04:57:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #837 6/10/10 - 6/12/10  (Read 459821 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1580 on: June 11, 2010, 09:42:46 PM »

*  Hi guy... care for a biscuit?

* Oh, there is a camera. I can always find one if I am in the room.

Looks to me like his knuckle is already starting to swell up

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: June 11, 2010, 09:42:51 PM »

Perhaps that is why he is holding his right hand like Nathan Lane in `Bird Cage` in the coffee cup video? He hurt it.

Carpe, I was not the only one who saw that then.  I was wondering about it.  It almost looked as if it had a broken bone the way he was holding it.
I only see his swolen left hand.

Look at the right hand.  It is almost dangling, like there are broken phalangeal bones

His left hand looks swollen and I agree he is holding his pants with his right hand, but in the picture at the door, the hand that is not holding the coffee looks limp.  I think that was the right hand.  You can function after a day or 2 with broken fingers, unless they are really broken bad, but the first day it is pretty painful, but the body adjusts to some minor traumas.  But it looks like to me in that picture by the door that he might have a broken finger on his right hand.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: June 11, 2010, 09:42:58 PM »

Aw bizman just quit over there.  I'll miss the entertainment.

quit???????
Retracted his membership.  Who will collect money for the defense fun now!?  Smile

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1583 on: June 11, 2010, 09:43:06 PM »

I just can't get over Anita out partying in Aruba.  She has the nerve of a government mule.

There are two girls dead for heaven's sake and her son is responsible and she is partying
with Richard Gere.  Beats all.

She's cold. 

I imagine she is about as welcome as a skunk at high tea!  If my son were in the same situation, I would be too ashamed to show myself in public; much less hobnob with the "elite" of the island.

You know-I doubt Aruba even knows what "high tea" is. lol
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: June 11, 2010, 09:44:35 PM »

for some reason LE peru didnt release this video so he could continue with his lie and get caught. he just was 4 minutes outside the room.

He was waiting outside the room for 4 minutes??????

I also think he has already killed her......look at the shirt he has on, it is the one he left the hotel in.....I would figure that he took a shower after he killed her and changed his clothes....so he went to get coffee AFTER he murdered her!
in the veio the reporter says that he time between he get out of the room and the time he brought the hotel employee were around four or five minutes. I believe that he never went to the gas station to buy coffee, i lnew it because in peru nothing is open too early
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1585 on: June 11, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »

The cups he was carrying appear to be empty.

He went to AIRBUCKS. It happened like a lot of things, only in his head.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: June 11, 2010, 09:46:59 PM »

Aw bizman just quit over there.  I'll miss the entertainment.

quit???????
Retracted his membership.  Who will collect money for the defense fun now!?  Smile

hahahahahaha....someone must have told him the truth..he is flicking nuts!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: June 11, 2010, 09:47:19 PM »

If Joran ever makes it out of Peru's infamous prison alive, they will have to shim his rectum with a 25# boneless ham. 

ROFL! Now that is a lot of ham to be carrying in your prison wallet.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1588 on: June 11, 2010, 09:47:33 PM »

Perhaps that is why he is holding his right hand like Nathan Lane in `Bird Cage` in the coffee cup video? He hurt it.

Carpe, I was not the only one who saw that then.  I was wondering about it.  It almost looked as if it had a broken bone the way he was holding it.

Look at the right hand.  It is almost dangling, like there are broken phalangeal bones

His left hand looks swollen and I agree he is holding his pants with his right hand, but in the picture at the door, the hand that is not holding the coffee looks limp.  I think that was the right hand.  You can function after a day or 2 with broken fingers, unless they are really broken bad, but the first day it is pretty painful, but the body adjusts to some minor traumas.  But it looks like to me in that picture by the door that he might have a broken finger on his right hand.
look the video when he is leaving, seems that his left hand is hurt.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: June 11, 2010, 09:48:03 PM »

In the people article Anita says she hasn't seen Joran since his Dad died in Feb. Yea right. And Melody and Aline are blaming all his friends for turning there back on him. I haven't read the whole article yet, but wonder what they think now?

April 25, 2010

He must've learned to lie from his mother.

Consider the sourse but ...

Janet

+++++++

Disposed - Patrick Vander Eem

Chapter 19:

JORAN: But there is nobody, I have never known anybody more honest than my father in my life.

PATRICK: Oh.

JORAN:  My mother, my mother can lie, y’know.

Somebody should send that to People magazine..better yet, leave it in the comments section about the article at People.com

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: June 11, 2010, 09:48:32 PM »

I just can't get over Anita out partying in Aruba.  She has the nerve of a government mule.

There are two girls dead for heaven's sake and her son is responsible and she is partying
with Richard Gere.  Beats all.

She's cold. 

I imagine she is about as welcome as a skunk at high tea!  If my son were in the same situation, I would be too ashamed to show myself in public; much less hobnob with the "elite" of the island.

You know-I doubt Aruba even knows what "high tea" is. lol

LOL, Ono.  I agree with you and even if they had some impromptu thereof, she would be mighty welcome.  They think because she is from across the pond, she's royal.  They just don't know what a royal crapper she is.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: June 11, 2010, 09:48:40 PM »

Night Monks and guests.....TTYL!  JUSTICE!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: June 11, 2010, 09:50:13 PM »

According to records released today, there was no blood on the tennis racquet, so he obviously did not hit her with that in any of the places that were bleeding, or around the head obviously as the head bleeds very easily, so he must have beaten her with his fist, and if so, that would account for the swollen or injured hands. 

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: June 11, 2010, 09:50:26 PM »

Good night, Sunny!

------------------
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: June 11, 2010, 09:51:36 PM »

for some reason LE peru didnt release this video so he could continue with his lie and get caught. he just was 4 minutes outside the room.

He was waiting outside the room for 4 minutes??????

I also think he has already killed her......look at the shirt he has on, it is the one he left the hotel in.....I would figure that he took a shower after he killed her and changed his clothes....so he went to get coffee AFTER he murdered her!
in the veio the reporter says that he time between he get out of the room and the time he brought the hotel employee were around four or five minutes. I believe that he never went to the gas station to buy coffee, i lnew it because in peru nothing is open too early

cant find vid link at the moment but....
that explains why it seemed he barely knocked on the door, with right hand
his hands are fresh with swelling from the beating he did to her
he is a dam pig

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: June 11, 2010, 09:53:20 PM »

Good Night Sunny

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: June 11, 2010, 09:54:39 PM »

The cups he was carrying appear to be empty.

He went to AIRBUCKS. It happened like a lot of things, only in his head.

They do appear to be empty!

And the paper cups would be too hot to carry against his chest like that, IMO.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: June 11, 2010, 09:55:03 PM »

I get comfort from the fact right now he is in his cell, in the cold and dark, listening to all the night noise in the prison.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1598 on: June 11, 2010, 09:57:17 PM »

According to records released today, there was no blood on the tennis racquet, so he obviously did not hit her with that in any of the places that were bleeding, or around the head obviously as the head bleeds very easily, so he must have beaten her with his fist, and if so, that would account for the swollen or injured hands. 

There would have been no reason to beat her with an object, JVDS gets off by beating his victims with his hands or choking them ... that is his power over them. His MO is to be dominant over unsuspecting and helpless victims, thus the use of date rape drugs.

Stephany's neck was broke, he did that with his hands so he had to be close to her and smothering her as there was no noise or screams heard by anyone. How does that much violence take place and no screams? The answer is she was most likely sleeping, groggy when he attacked her. There was no laptop involved.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1599 on: June 11, 2010, 10:03:25 PM »

Interview with Stephany Flores' father with English subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/user/migmontest#p/u/3/6HgeSzCRbHM

There are four right now, click on the others on the right side of the page.

Thank you so much for posting these-so helpful.  My heart aches for this lovely man and family.

The son saw her and the police did not want the father to see her.  How sweet it was of the son to identify her to save his parents that burden.  They sound so totally different from Anita and Paulus.

God-I love them.  Noble & kindness itself.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.