May 05, 2024, 04:52:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #20 8/27/10 -  (Read 509605 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3220 on: September 20, 2010, 01:30:39 PM »

Josef's vet just called and scared me to death. He wanted me to know that his stool sample came back negative...  , but now he is worried about the weight loss and is going to weigh him daily. If there is a decrease in his weight by 3 or more pounds in the next 6 months, then he will have to get a scope and biopsy him.

Please pray for Josef because I don't want to put him through a biopsy and I also can't afford it.
What the heck?  I'm sorry to hear that JSM.  I hope he won't loose any weight - has he lost alot of weight lately?  What would they biopsy?  I will pray for Josef for sure.  an angelic monkey
Mission, IDK about the weight loss. The vet hadn't noticed it until the office manager pointed out to him and they weighed him and he had lost like 5 pounds without any dieting. I don't know what the biopsy would be for, but the vet isn't worried right now so I am trying not to worry either. I may sneak him some pizza or a steak here and there. 

JSM, does Josef have separation anxiety? Was just thinking that you have boarded him quite a bit more than usual recently, maybe he has not eaten well when you are gone. That could account for the weight loss?

I do hope he is not ill.

We love our Josef!

Yes Brandi, he does have seperation anxiety and the vet thinks that could be a possible reason for the weight loss. He seems a little down when I am on the computer at night so I try to get off early enough to be with him and give him some quality time. I know you love your Josef, I don't think he is ill because he is acting like his normal playful self at times.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3221 on: September 20, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »

JSM I am going to start in the yard today, and do it over the next couple days, because next weekend it will be in the 90's and won't be back there doing any work 
DO NOT OVER DO YOURSELF!! That's an order from me and Josef 
I won't, but do feel so much better with the humidifier, all this time I was wasting money trying to get the dryness out of my hair and skin and now two nights my hair and skin feel great  A miracle in a box.

It's a magic box.
I just got back from town.Sidekick told me he needed a man-cave......he is too big to fit in the little room under the stairs anymore(to play),so Hubby and I went and got the stuff to redo his dad's old bedroom.The furniture is his dad's.The sleigh bed is still like brand new .   
Hubby said no curtains in the man-cave,so we have the plantation blinds for 2 windows and picked up a horizontal blind for the big window.I like the window open myself......Sidekick not so much.We are gonna do chocolate browns and blues for the bedding.He will be so excited.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3222 on: September 20, 2010, 01:31:45 PM »

hello all
  Hi Scarey, where have you been?

i have no good excuse for my absence.... work ppl r monitoring our comps, and 1 girl got fired but its been awhile, and i have been busy, and what not, still no excuse 

how are you?

Wow, hi ScareyCarrie!

I wondered if we'd ever see you again! It's been a long time.

Good to see you!

How's your mom? Haven't seen her for ages either.

(I stopped doing avatars for you both, thinking you two had moved on.)

Glad to see you posting.

Hello! she is good, she is going thru a lot, for the better, but it is a rough road and taking alot of lil steps to get back on track and making a lot of changes in life, i will leave it up to her is she chooses to tell more. nothing bad, just not my place.

you are a very busy woman, i totally understand cutting us from the avi list (which has to be about the length of santas list)!!!

hope all is well with you!!
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3223 on: September 20, 2010, 01:33:57 PM »

hello all

i have no good excuse for my absence.... work ppl r monitoring our comps, and 1 girl got fired but its been awhile, and i have been busy, and what not, still no excuse 

how are you?
I am glad they don't monitor ours or we would all be fired LOL (doctors included)  Monkey Devil!

I'm fine, trying to fit into a wedding dress that Mr Hung told me I was "too thick for" 

Youre getting married!?!?!? CONGRATS!!

And wth is mr. hung...is he that lil guy who was on american idol, singing she bangs??

i havent even started to look for dresses, except online, as i AM GIONG TO LOSE WEIGHT! still convincing myself i will... so if i buy a "big"  (for me...12 is not a bad size, just very drastic gaining 50 lbs in 3 yrs) girl dress now and get skinny wth am i gonna do then?!?!!

Thanks Scarey. Mr Hung is the tailor I took my dress to, he is very blunt and honest whether or not he can fix things. He said "I try, no promise, you thick" and pointed to my bewbs. Don't get a dress just yet. Wait until closer to the date.

well congrats again, and mr hung i am sure is used to the women in his culture who are naturally thin! i will wait a bit before trying dresses on, although... i have been going to the gym weekdays at 5 before work... feel like its not working, suppose i just expect results a lil to quickly!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3224 on: September 20, 2010, 01:37:15 PM »

Taking care of pets and kids gets very costly, very expensive to raise both animals and kids. I have no idea how people manage when they have several pets and kids with the economy. I know when we had a couple times when my husband got laid off in aerospace what the kids and pup needed came first over us.
Yep No Rose, Josef comes first over me. When he was really bad sick I ate lunch at the cafeteria using my step dads number (like credit), only ate half and took the rest home for dinner to save money. Cut back on ciggies as well. 
Been there and done that a few times. After we bought our first townhouse our first daughter was only six months old, my husband has been in the aerospace business forever, and the program they were working on was canceled and so many were laid off, thankfully he found a new aerospace job within a couple months, but it was scary 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3225 on: September 20, 2010, 01:38:23 PM »

Josef's vet just called and scared me to death. He wanted me to know that his stool sample came back negative...  , but now he is worried about the weight loss and is going to weigh him daily. If there is a decrease in his weight by 3 or more pounds in the next 6 months, then he will have to get a scope and biopsy him.

Please pray for Josef because I don't want to put him through a biopsy and I also can't afford it.
What the heck?  I'm sorry to hear that JSM.  I hope he won't loose any weight - has he lost alot of weight lately?  What would they biopsy?  I will pray for Josef for sure.  an angelic monkey
Mission, IDK about the weight loss. The vet hadn't noticed it until the office manager pointed out to him and they weighed him and he had lost like 5 pounds without any dieting. I don't know what the biopsy would be for, but the vet isn't worried right now so I am trying not to worry either. I may sneak him some pizza or a steak here and there. 

JSM, does Josef have separation anxiety? Was just thinking that you have boarded him quite a bit more than usual recently, maybe he has not eaten well when you are gone. That could account for the weight loss?

I do hope he is not ill.

We love our Josef!

Hi Brandi, that could be it separation anxiety, or maybe the heat makes him not eat as much either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3226 on: September 20, 2010, 01:41:03 PM »

JSM I am going to start in the yard today, and do it over the next couple days, because next weekend it will be in the 90's and won't be back there doing any work 
I won't, but do feel so much better with the humidifier, all this time I was wasting money trying to get the dryness out of my hair and skin and now two nights my hair and skin feel great  A miracle in a box.

It's a magic box.
I just got back from town.Sidekick told me he needed a man-cave......he is too big to fit in the little room under the stairs anymore(to play),so Hubby and I went and got the stuff to redo his dad's old bedroom.The furniture is his dad's.The sleigh bed is still like brand new .   
Hubby said no curtains in the man-cave,so we have the plantation blinds for 2 windows and picked up a horizontal blind for the big window.I like the window open myself......Sidekick not so much.We are gonna do chocolate browns and blues for the bedding.He will be so excited.   
Oh will he be excited so happy it will be so much fun to decorate the room.  an angelic monkey He will be one excited little boy. That is my favorite thing in the world, decorating, keep us posted, would love to know the details 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3227 on: September 20, 2010, 01:47:22 PM »

It's a magic box.
    I am so happy for Sidekick. Is it a secret? Does he know about it? I can't wait to see pictures. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3228 on: September 20, 2010, 01:50:00 PM »

hello all

how are you?
I am glad they don't monitor ours or we would all be fired LOL (doctors included)  Monkey Devil!

I'm fine, trying to fit into a wedding dress that Mr Hung told me I was "too thick for" 

And wth is mr. hung...is he that lil guy who was on american idol, singing she bangs??

i havent even started to look for dresses, except online, as i AM GIONG TO LOSE WEIGHT! still convincing myself i will... so if i buy a "big"  (for me...12 is not a bad size, just very drastic gaining 50 lbs in 3 yrs) girl dress now and get skinny wth am i gonna do then?!?!!

Thanks Scarey. Mr Hung is the tailor I took my dress to, he is very blunt and honest whether or not he can fix things. He said "I try, no promise, you thick" and pointed to my bewbs. Don't get a dress just yet. Wait until closer to the date.

well congrats again, and mr hung i am sure is used to the women in his culture who are naturally thin! i will wait a bit before trying dresses on, although... i have been going to the gym weekdays at 5 before work... feel like its not working, suppose i just expect results a lil to quickly!
Thanks and never thought about Mr Hung's culture. I do know he is very inexpensive. I have lost about 24/25 pounds, but I am not working out. I refuse to work out. Exercise kills.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3229 on: September 20, 2010, 01:50:57 PM »

Taking care of pets and kids gets very costly, very expensive to raise both animals and kids. I have no idea how people manage when they have several pets and kids with the economy. I know when we had a couple times when my husband got laid off in aerospace what the kids and pup needed came first over us.
Yep No Rose, Josef comes first over me. When he was really bad sick I ate lunch at the cafeteria using my step dads number (like credit), only ate half and took the rest home for dinner to save money. Cut back on ciggies as well. 
Been there and done that a few times. After we bought our first townhouse our first daughter was only six months old, my husband has been in the aerospace business forever, and the program they were working on was canceled and so many were laid off, thankfully he found a new aerospace job within a couple months, but it was scary 
Oh that is so sad No Rose, glad he found a job quickly.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3230 on: September 20, 2010, 01:53:35 PM »

Oh that is so sad No Rose, glad he found a job quickly.
We were also, and then one other time when we had both daughters he was laid off, but found another job quickly.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3231 on: September 20, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »

hello all

how are you?

Thanks and never thought about Mr Hung's culture. I do know he is very inexpensive. I have lost about 24/25 pounds, but I am not working out. I refuse to work out. Exercise kills.  Monkey Devil!

i agree, on the exercise thing, but i have actually been enjoying it! and i am THE WORST morning person alive, but i force my self to get up and go, helps alot that fiance, mom and occasionally lil sis go to, we all meet there and i do not run! i do a bike for a lil bit then some weights.. a crunchie machine thats very easy, and 2 arm machines for my inner arm flab, and an inner thigh flab-buster machine, mom and fiance wind down with a lil basketball and thats about all.

oh and my peanut will not eat if we are not with her...
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3232 on: September 20, 2010, 01:57:04 PM »

Good Morning Everyone!  I am going to attempt to catch up.  I hope you all had a good weekend!
Good morning Mission  an angelic monkey
Mornin NoRose 
Hope you aren't having to work too hard today at work 
I'm digging out  I was off at noon on Friday and you would think I was out for a week by the looks of my inbox 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3233 on: September 20, 2010, 01:58:09 PM »

hello all
Wow - hi ScareyCarrie long time no see.  How are you?  Are you married yet?  How is peanut?

ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3234 on: September 20, 2010, 01:59:39 PM »

hello all
Wow - hi ScareyCarrie long time no see.  How are you?  Are you married yet?  How is peanut?

I am good, wedding is 7/30/11 and nutty is great!!

how are you??
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3235 on: September 20, 2010, 01:59:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys, busy day today. Person I was working for has decided to take another day off.  Now I am so far behind it is killing me.
Don't work too hard  an angelic monkey  I understand, Mr Hung would tell me I was too thick around the thighs and butt, and then I would tell Mr Hung where to go 

That's right!   
That isn't Mr Hung's job to say that to her, I would have been terribly hurt by that 
  Monkey Devil! I know I am thick and he told my friend that wears a size 5 "you chunky" 
  Size 5 is chunky?  Oh my I am obese at a 12 then.  Yikes.
  Size 12 is not obese either Mission. 
It doesn't feel like it but dayum in this day and age sizes start at 0 - thanks JSM.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3236 on: September 20, 2010, 02:00:08 PM »

It's a magic box.
    I am so happy for Sidekick. Is it a secret? Does he know about it? I can't wait to see pictures. 

JSM,NRCG,
Yes,it is a surprise.His dad's bedroom suit is oak,bed,dresser and armoire.All the trim in the room is natural wood.The wall will be white almond.He likes that color.The quilt set is brown plush on one side and a brown and almond print on the other side.
You know he is gonna throw some other color in there.   
I am not the best at decorating,so we'll see.
Off to help hubby for a bit.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3237 on: September 20, 2010, 02:00:24 PM »

It's a magic box.

Oh how cool!

A man cave for Sidekick. LOL

He will LOVE it!

Sine you are redecorating for him, I redecorated for you!

I figured you, of all people would like a change of clothes!

an angelic monkey

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3238 on: September 20, 2010, 02:00:44 PM »

I vote for the pizza and steak diet that is for certain.  Josef will love you for that!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3239 on: September 20, 2010, 02:01:33 PM »

hello all

how are you?

Wow, hi ScareyCarrie!

I wondered if we'd ever see you again! It's been a long time.

Good to see you!

How's your mom? Haven't seen her for ages either.

(I stopped doing avatars for you both, thinking you two had moved on.)

Glad to see you posting.

Hello! she is good, she is going thru a lot, for the better, but it is a rough road and taking alot of lil steps to get back on track and making a lot of changes in life, i will leave it up to her is she chooses to tell more. nothing bad, just not my place.

you are a very busy woman, i totally understand cutting us from the avi list (which has to be about the length of santas list)!!!

hope all is well with you!!

Just let me know if you want an avatar and what season, and I am very happy to make one for you!

Always!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.