May 15, 2024, 07:45:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 - 6/2/10  (Read 713291 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2010, 09:42:46 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2010, 09:58:21 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=3277&offId=0&offDate=2010-4

Papiamentu translation:

5 hora happen | fecha: 22/04/2010 | horario: 16:50

accidente at seroe pita among car y bus of international school owing to let 2 person levemente injury

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informe of one accidente among one car y one bus of international school at crusada of seroe pita, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu not owing to give pit y owing to cause one accidente cu owing to let 2 person levemente injury. at arrival of ambulance owing to atende the victimanan y owing to transporta they for hospital.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2010, 10:20:32 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/brinkman-loopt-boos-weg-uit-commissievergadering

Google translation:

Brinkman runs away from angry committee

Published: April 22, 2010 - 3:10 pm | by Editors Caribiana ( Photo: Scarlet Wind Star )

Hero Brinkman (Freedom Party) is Wednesday, April 21 angrily walked away from a meeting of the permanent parliamentary committee for Second Dutch-Antillean and Aruban Affairs (Naaz). The PVV'er is unhappy about the conduct of President Willibrord van Beek.

Then there was set a date for the treatment of half package BES legislation, a majority voted, including Brinkman, there for treatment after the elections to take place. Van Beek let the Registrar to present an official request that the laws had been treated for 10-10-10. This shot Brinkman in the wrong way. He left the meeting angry. "That just can not. At that time, the speaker of parliament just a mouthpiece for the government. "Brinkman wish not to cooperate.

It is the PVV'er is not whether he is right or get. "You know yourself that I do not often get my point. For me, the fact that a procedural chairman of the committee Naaz should not be guided by decisions of government officials. Everyone knows that. And the President has not kept. "

On Thursday, April 22, the committee an additional procedure at a meeting to clear the air.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2010, 10:30:28 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

accidente at seroe pita among car y bus of international school owing to let 2 person levemente injury

diahuebs nightfall owing to enter informe of one accidente among one car y one bus of international school at crusada of seroe pita, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come constata cu not owing to give pit y owing to cause one accidente cu owing to let 2 person levemente injury. at arrival of ambulance owing to atende the victimanan y owing to transporta they for hospital.
I'm taking odds that BOTH drivers were drinking! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2010, 10:33:14 PM »

Being a Husky fan,I think I should only be allowed the color Purple..No? Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2010, 10:34:01 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/actie-tegen-ritz-carlton-op-aruba

Google translation:

Action against Ritz Carlton in Aruba

Published: April 19, 2010 - 9:24 am | by Jos de Roo ( Photo: Jos de Roo )

Not more hotels in Aruba! With this motto a hundred people demonstrated yesterday at the Ritz Carlton where wants to build. The demonstrators were on their private beach. Enough is enough, they found.

"No more hotels," the activists chanted Sunday at sunset. They were the last piece of white beach where no hotel is built. Behind them, a skyline of high rise hotels.

Mr. Tromp says he is tenth generation Aruban. In his youth there were no hotels and the beach was still time for Arubans. He thinks there are too many hotels. We must now start thinking about nature and the beach is just the best that nature has Aruban. Why is he against the construction of Ritz Carlton. Tromp hopes that more demonstrations are. He is sure that most Arubans are also opposed, but they are a bit afraid to voice their opinions in public expression. That goes against their culture.

Unnecessary tax
protesters One woman explains why she is afraid that public beaches are lost when an official on Aruba's beaches are public. "The hotels many facilities as set down huts and sun loungers, there is almost no place left. The local people will naturally avoid those places. They feel such beach is no longer a public beach."

They do not understand why there is a large hotel should be. There are many projects under construction that his stop and put half built stand. Moreover, a new hotel in a great burden on the infrastructure Aruban mean. There are not enough workers, so many people from abroad have come to housing, education and health care need. Infrastructure to be shooting for the current shortage of people already.

Growing Place World Champion
The double world champion freestyle swimming protested. She is the 18-year-old Sarah-Quita Offringa Aruba. The place should be the Ritz Carlton is the place for windsurfers. She has since learned. The construction of a hotel, the wind and partially remove at least make vlageriger. It is also the Aruban beach camping tradition.

Moreover, since turtles lay their eggs. A new hotel will offer light and turtles go to the light, while the sea should. A new hotel for them so dangerous.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2010, 10:35:01 PM »

2NJ doesn't spend alot of time in the Caylee and Haleigh threads but over in that area some time ago we asked that only Moderators use color.  The reason for this is some posters liked to use color and bold the entire time for their posts and it made other people THINK these posters were Moderators or Admins of the forum.  It was confusing and hard to look at.

There are times where highlighting certain words bold and/or red almost has to be done but we don't want color done as a rule. 

The problem was more in other areas/cases in the forum and not so much here with the regular NH thread posters but the rules should be the same everywhere.

So...to try and clarify

IN GENERAL, WE WOULD APPRECIATE IF MEMBERS DO NOT USE COLORS. 

You are right....I didn't get the memo....guess 'cuz I was here....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2010, 10:36:49 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

I'm taking odds that BOTH drivers were drinking! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2010, 10:43:51 PM »

2NJ doesn't spend alot of time in the Caylee and Haleigh threads but over in that area some time ago we asked that only Moderators use color.  The reason for this is some posters liked to use color and bold the entire time for their posts and it made other people THINK these posters were Moderators or Admins of the forum.  It was confusing and hard to look at.

There are times where highlighting certain words bold and/or red almost has to be done but we don't want color done as a rule. 

The problem was more in other areas/cases in the forum and not so much here with the regular NH thread posters but the rules should be the same everywhere.

So...to try and clarify

I didn't know it either.  Maybe the color option should only be available to admins/mods, if members aren't supposed to use it?  Seems like that could avoid some confusion as new members come on board?

jmo

JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »

Did I make it plain enough that I was only expressing my opinion?  Long day...   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 10:53:54 PM »

So...to try and clarify

flower

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 11:08:56 PM »

http://www.rnw.nl/caribiana/article/opnieuw-militair-aangehouden-op-aruba

Google translation:

Soldier arrested again in Aruba

Published: April 22, 2010 - 9:20 am | by Editors Caribiana ( Photo: RNW )

Read more about:    Aruba Royal Military Police Savaneta

A female sailor marines barracks Savaneta in Aruba was arrested for using drugs. The case is still under investigation. Confirmed that a Navy spokeswoman in Curaçao Wednesday.

"Out of respect for the person" are no details about the case published. "It is unfortunately that another such event in barracks Savaneta plays," said the spokeswoman.

Almost one month ago, four soldiers were arrested in Aruba because of the use of drugs, in this case cocaine. The four worked at the Marines barracks Savaneta and, after the discovery and examination of the Royal Military Police immediately suspended and repatriated to the Netherlands. This is a consequence of the zero-tolerance policy for Defence.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 11:29:12 PM »

While I completely agree that ALL "one color" posts" (especially in red) should not be allowed -- I think it is completely inane that we can't use a color to highlight a few words or a sentence or two. When we are referencing a long article or quote -- it is almost imperative that we highlight text we want to draw attention to -- JMHO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2010, 12:30:25 AM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1894:50-mata-di-marihuana-hanja-na-un-cas-na-palm-beach&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

50 kill of marihuana hanja at one cas at palm beach

thursday, 22 april 2010 22:10

diahuebs police owing to wordo send various trip at palm beach 20d where cu will have to have problem at the cas here. night they owing to go again y they owing to talk cu he cu after cu owing to atende police abroad owing to spanta y owing to go let they y police owing to go look at dikon the la spanta y owing to hanja 50 kill of marihuana in the cas. police of trip owing to place at height the another instancianan y owing to aresta he y owing to confisca all the matanan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 12:40:12 AM »

Two arrested for attacking a tourist!   

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1891:2-rastaman-a-wordo-gara-despues-di-a-atraca-turista&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

2 rastaman owing to wordo grab after of owing to atraca tourist

thursday, 22 april 2010 08:10

near of 11 of night some tourist will owing to wordo atraca door of 2 man. they owing to spanta so much but owing to succeed beat alarma y owing to succeed grab they. police owing to transporta they for keep of police at north where cu the turistanan will entrega one complaint for so they stay close.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 12:55:13 AM »

http://www.einformante.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1878:tres-hoben-yiunan-di-recidivistanan-conoci-a-keda-deteni-pa-ladronicia&catid=1:policial&Itemid=2

Papiamentu translation:

three young yiunan of recidivistanan conoci owing to stay deteni for ladronicia

wednesday, 21 april 2010 13:28

oranjestad-diamars morning owing to surgi one persecushon in we cayanan cu owing to termina at moko. this owing to cuminsa after cu at height of ranchostraat polisnan of beach owing to look at one car cu for they is esun cu is wordo busca for motibo of owing to wordo steal. the car here is one getsz blanco cu the stickernan of setar owing to wordo less y all the glasnan owing to wordo draw of inside cu verf black, y tabat have linjanan cu is wordo rasca of inside for so ones cu is inside can see pafo. police owing to on account of capta all esakinan y owing to cuminsa one persecucion at instant cu the ladronan here owing to sospecha cu police owing to reconose the car. the persecucion owing to come cab at moko, at instant cu the individuonan cu was in the car owing to descend core enter forest. but police is succeed detene one of they self hour y the another dosnan more late. all three young is younger of edad, but cu is yiunan of conocidonan of police of surname webb. all owing to stay deteni pediente more investigacion.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 12:56:47 AM »

Daily Commentary – Thursday, April 22nd, 2010 – Loss of a Family Member
April 22nd, 2010

* Dana lost his sister to cancer last week. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family she left behind.

Posted April 22, 2010 by Klaasend
Scared Monkeys Radio

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/04/22/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-thursday-april-22nd-2010-%e2%80%93-loss-of-a-family-member/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 01:33:44 AM »

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 09:18:35 AM »

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-prism-awards-20100422,0,4359951.story

Jeff Bridges and Maggie Gyllenhaal among winners of Prism Awards

10:45 PM PDT, April 22, 2010

Six weeks after winning an Oscar, Jeff Bridges picked up another accolade for "Crazy Heart" on Thursday night as he and costar Maggie Gyllenhaal were bestowed Prism Awards, which honor actors, movies and TV shows that "accurately depict and bring attention to substance abuse and mental health issues."

"Crazy Heart," the story of an alcoholic singer, also won the award in the substance use category for feature films, while " The Soloist," in which Jamie Foxx portrayed a street musician battling paranoid schizophrenia, was honored for its depiction of mental health issues.

Television series winners included NBC's "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit," NBC's "Law & Order," AMC's " Breaking Bad" and CBS' "How I Met Your Mother."

Two TV movies on Lifetime, "Natalee Holloway" and "Prayers for Bobby," also collected awards, and a third Lifetime movie, "America," earned performance honors for Rosie O'Donnell.

Among other programs picking up awards were Nickelodeon's "Nick News With Linda Ellerbee" for an installment called "Kids in Rehab," PBS' " Betty Ford: The Real Deal" and HBO's "The Alzheimer's Project."

The Prisms, established in 1997, were presented at the Beverly Hills Hotel by the Entertainment Industries Council in association with the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration, and the FX network, which will televise the ceremony in the fall.

"Through accurate character portrayals and inspired storytelling, our industry reinforces the importance of those individuals within the care-giving and health fields," said Brian Dyak, president of the Entertainment Industries Council.

— Lee Margulies
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 09:21:47 AM »

So...to try and clarify

It's never been an issue here in the NH thread and that's why i didn't think about it.  There were a handful of posters about a year or so ago in other cases that would use blue or purple or green and BOLD for their entire posts.  It was getting really hard to look at.  I don't think there is a way to limit what color people use or I would have tried doing that.  I'll look again at the ADMIN options later today when I wake up. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.