May 21, 2024, 12:10:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What was the plumbing incident at the Anthony home caused by?  (Voting closed: May 31, 2011, 12:37:00 AM)
Caylee's clothing - 24 (24.7%)
Teddy Bear - 8 (8.2%)
Other Evidence - 42 (43.3%)
Unrelated - 23 (23.7%)
Total Voters: 96

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-MURDER TRIAL-DAY 5 - 5/28 - 5/30/2011  (Read 775984 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1720 on: May 29, 2011, 12:25:40 PM »

And I know Cindy removed the ladder, know how?

I am a mom of a now 13yo daughter, 12 yo son and 11 yo son, so clearly capable grown up children.

Sometimes when they take a shower, they leave the tub with water in it.  When I go to bed I always go potty first.  Sometimes when I go potty, I see the tub has water in it.  Trillions of times I go to just pass it up and think I will empty it later.  Maybe it is OCD, but I always turn back around and go empty it now.  Clearly my kids would not drown in the tub, my kids laugh and say mom I won't drown in the tub.  You just never know.  I think well maybe one of them will hit their heads and be unconscious or something in the bathroom and they will drown in the tub.  I cannot leave the tub with even a little water in it.  Cindy would not leave the ladder by the pool ever.  I even envision my animals drowning in the tub.  maybe I am too anal and worry too much, but I think most mothers think about things like this.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1721 on: May 29, 2011, 12:27:37 PM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA

What Rowan is talking about is a different portino of video.  She claerly is looking straight at the jurors, in the video that Rowan posted, flailing her pen around, making notes about it.

thanks...I went back and looked several times...still don't see it...but as I said...I lip guess, not lip read.  If this is true about juror #4, I say tough....they picked her

I don't see any words either, but I do not even lip guess.  I just see her flailing her pen and it appears she is looking straight at the jury.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1722 on: May 29, 2011, 12:28:04 PM »

Or new theory, I just thought of.

She puts Caylee to sleep in trunk.  Caylee dies.  i think the duct tape maybe held the chloro on her face while she slept, but this rag or whatever chloro was on underneath the duct tape, would it have disolved.  anyway, she find Caylee dead.  OMG what am I going to do.  I will make it look like she drowned.  Goes gets ladder, carried Caylee into pool (but I would think she owuld have taken the duct tape off here, unless she forgot to), goes to get phone to call mom, dad, whoever else frantically, but fails to get in touch with them, and then puts her in the playhouse. 

looks like gauze fabric is stuck to the duct tape

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1723 on: May 29, 2011, 12:30:00 PM »

She puts Caylee to sleep in trunk.  Caylee dies.  i think the duct tape maybe held the chloro on her face while she slept, but this rag or whatever chloro was on underneath the duct tape, would it have disolved.  anyway, she find Caylee dead.  OMG what am I going to do.  I will make it look like she drowned.  Goes gets ladder, carried Caylee into pool (but I would think she owuld have taken the duct tape off here, unless she forgot to), goes to get phone to call mom, dad, whoever else frantically, but fails to get in touch with them, and then puts her in the playhouse. 

Could be. 

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1724 on: May 29, 2011, 12:31:55 PM »

Caylee's missing posters said she weighed 35 pounds.
Cindy said she was 38-40 inches tall

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: May 29, 2011, 12:32:46 PM »

I know that judge perry has dealt with many attorney but I am
sure he has never met one .. that he had to walk through everything step by step..like baez... he continues to do the opposite of what is required of him. no respect for authority/law and the judge.
a few times today.. during side bar he was not looking at the judge and the others.. he was looking around looking up and rolling his eyes in defiance very arrogantly..

Yep, definitely could be a real life "My Cousin Vinny".  Even if he's an idiot - he's had plenty enough time to research and prepare.  He was too busy soaking in the celebrity of it all.  I feel like John Hammond on Jurasic Park "I REALLY hate that man"!

I hate the entire defense team..they have all gone along with this series of lies tht Casey has told....they could have plead her out and refused.  That's their loss, their client is going to be found guilty. 

Baez opening statement started their mitigation for her..they want people to see her as damaged goods..therfore no needle, no LWOP. 2nd degree Manslaughter is what they are going for.

And now I would not expect any of their witnesses on the sentencing witness list to be favorable to their client.  Most are family and friends..and Baez burned those bridges On Tuesday.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: May 29, 2011, 12:33:27 PM »

About the ladder and if it was attached or not.
OT..I was 8 when we had an in ground pool installed with a 6 ft fence around it with 3 gates.
The 3 gates were ALWAYS locked in less one of my parents or older brother(11 years older then me) opened any. No one was allowed to go in, in less someone was with them.  Never alone.
NEVER once were they ever left open/unlocked.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: May 29, 2011, 12:35:05 PM »

Blonde - duct tape does have fabric in it that is part of what makes it so strong:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duct_tape

Duct tape, or duck tape, is cloth or scrim-backed pressure sensitive tape often sealed with polyethylene. It is very similar to gaffer tape but differs in that gaffer tape was designed to be cleanly removed, while duct tape is not. It is generally silver or black but also available in other colors. With a standard width of 17⁄8 inches (48 mm), duct tape was originally developed in 1942 during World War II as a water-resistant sealing tape for ammunition cases.[1] Permacel, then a division of Johnson & Johnson, used a rubber-based adhesive to help the tape resist water and a fabric backing to add strength.[citation needed] It was also used to repair military equipment quickly, including jeeps, firearms, and aircraft because of these properties.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: May 29, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »

@20:00 http://www.wftv.com/video/28058702/index.html

Cindy answers question about if she has looked for Zanny and for how long.  She is hesitant to answer she looked for her up until 6 weeks ago  then her body starts to shake.  You can really see the shaking in her hair.  I think she has slowly started to see how she was being played and agree that this was a very clear and public message that ICA was on her own with all her lies now.

Sorry I am so far behind.  Just watching the last of the videos now.

I never noticed that before. Thanks Northern Rose!

I thought she was nervous and jiggling her legs so hard the chair was shaking..

I thought Lordy, if Cindy starts jiggling and Judge Perry start jiggling at the same time their gonna shake down that whole section.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1729 on: May 29, 2011, 12:37:37 PM »

Okay, so IMO, one can handle a 35 pound 38-40 inch tall child w/o help.  I think about my own children at that age, and I could carry them to bury their body if I needed to. 

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1730 on: May 29, 2011, 12:45:00 PM »

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

My neighbor just told me their vet gave them chloroform several years ago in Sarasota Florida to put their cat to sleep by themselves. 

Has anyone heard of this?  She was giving me her condolences my precious dog died 3 months ago and I found his ball in the backyard and was crying my eyes out.  She saw it and came over.  (I know this is off topic but he survived cancer thx to chemo & at 16 had heart failure - we had him in the doggy icu for a week and he lived another 6 months.)  I can't hear his name without crying & talk to him every day. 

How can this monster hear about her CHILD and not shed a tear?
exlurker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1731 on: May 29, 2011, 12:46:10 PM »

if ICA really wanted her Mommy to stick by her, she should have accepted CA jail visits. she could have probably convinced CA to stick by her with her whining and sniveling and lying.  That was a stupid move on ICA's part.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1732 on: May 29, 2011, 12:46:30 PM »

Blonde - duct tape does have fabric in it that is part of what makes it so strong:

Duct tape, or duck tape, is cloth or scrim-backed pressure sensitive tape often sealed with polyethylene. It is very similar to gaffer tape but differs in that gaffer tape was designed to be cleanly removed, while duct tape is not. It is generally silver or black but also available in other colors. With a standard width of 17⁄8 inches (48 mm), duct tape was originally developed in 1942 during World War II as a water-resistant sealing tape for ammunition cases.[1] Permacel, then a division of Johnson & Johnson, used a rubber-based adhesive to help the tape resist water and a fabric backing to add strength.[citation needed] It was also used to repair military equipment quickly, including jeeps, firearms, and aircraft because of these properties.

I was thinking maybe she put the chloro on a tissue or napkin?  The tissue would dissolve over time in the swamp, no?  I would still think parts would be stuck to the duct tape, but I don't know.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1733 on: May 29, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »

Excuse me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

My neighbor just told me their vet gave them chloroform several years ago in Sarasota Florida to put their cat to sleep by themselves. 

Has anyone heard of this?  She was giving me her condolences my precious dog died 3 months ago and I found his ball in the backyard and was crying my eyes out.  She saw it and came over.  (I know this is off topic but he survived cancer thx to chemo & at 16 had heart failure - we had him in the doggy icu for a week and he lived another 6 months.)  I can't hear his name without crying & talk to him every day. 

How can this monster hear about her CHILD and not shed a tear?

I don't know that sounds illegal, but maybe years ago it was not? 

Sorry about your doggy. 

beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1734 on: May 29, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »

Okay, so IMO, one can handle a 35 pound 38-40 inch tall child w/o help.  I think about my own children at that age, and I could carry them to bury their body if I needed to. 

my daughter weighs 33.8 lbs and is 39" tall.  I'm 5 foot even and trust me when I say she's on my hip throughout the day.  I've even had 5 back surgeries.  I can carry her so I know someone could easily do something with Caylee's little body!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: May 29, 2011, 12:51:36 PM »

ZooMom - In my opinion, that is exactly what any degraded duct tape would look like whether it was ever on anything or not. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: May 29, 2011, 12:54:10 PM »

I stole this from here:  http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137902&page=6

Yesterday, 04:25 PM 
MsFacetious 
Registered User   Join Date: Jun 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish_Eyes 
I don't think it was any big accident that LDB showed those pictures in that order, and left the Caylee picture up all that time....I think that just in case CA had any last minute change of heart, she wanted to make sure Caylee was in the courtroom as much as Casey was.

But Cindy has Caylee's pictures on her bracelet... she isn't wearing a "Free Casey" Bracelet (if they exist.)

She is wearing a Caylee Memorial bracelet and a custom bracelet with pictures of Caylee. Caylee is in the courtroom with her...

Picture that was attached to this post.  Did anybody notice this?  I didn't.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Yes Brandi, yes Brandi posted that screen cap many pages back when I commented on the two bracelets..Brandi then put up the pic for us.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: May 29, 2011, 12:55:00 PM »

ZooMom - In my opinion, that is exactly what any degraded duct tape would look like whether it was ever on anything or not. 

Oh, I know.  but, my theory is she held chloroform on her face wtih duct tape, but she had to pour the chloroform onto something.  So, was trying to figure out what, since when they found her, there was nothing but the duct tape attached to her face and hair, so whatever she may have poured the chloroforom onto is not there anymore, if my theory was true.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: May 29, 2011, 01:02:14 PM »

Your right I didn't think of that

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1739 on: May 29, 2011, 01:07:32 PM »

Good Morning!
Juror 4 is the SBF who doesnt like to judge people
Intresting being that's what I lip read coming from Casey's mouth that they have a problem with Juror number 4 
?

Ro, do you lip read?  I lip guess and not very well. However I have read several accounts of what KC might have been bawling about and none mention anything about juror4....all seem to go with KC was upset that Cindy didn't look her way and that KC said Cindy was standing by GA

Juror #4 is the black, female.....says she can't judge people because of her religious beliefs. If the DT is having an issue with her, they are screwed, blued, and tattooed....in other words......SUNK!

JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.