May 14, 2024, 05:22:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #490 7/9 - 7/10/2006  (Read 137772 times)
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2006, 12:17:47 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
As I understand, that house was searched right?  I hope so! Rolling Eyes

It depends on who you are asking.  Medlerelay (the liar) says that every part of the property was searched except for the younger brother's room.
1.  Considering Joran had 2 younger brothers, are we to assume that those 2 shared a room?
2.  Are we to assume that the youngest younger brother's room was not searched?  
3. Who decided that a part of the house did not need to be searched or was it suggested by a family member?

To answer your ?, I do not think that the house was searched right !

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2006, 12:18:21 PM »

Can I ask a question? Why do we keep trying to fit the lighthouse into the picture that night? If 3am Natalee makes a call from Joran's house, and he is on computer until 3:30, and Deepak cleaning his car at 4am...where is the time to go to lighthouse? 4am? maybe? But it is conceivable also that they did not dispose of her body until the following night and the body was still at VS property. Didn't Beth say she felt in her gut Natalee was there at the house that night? And you know...if police came pounding at my door at 3am...I would not stand in the street for all the neighbors to see...I would invite them into my house to get them OFF of the street!!

I still think it all happened here. Remember Jossy? said he was SURE DNA evidence found here. Was it a new matrees delivered really? or something else? And Beth's gut has been right on so far...she felt Natalee was still at the house the night they went there!! REASON!! why he didn't invite them in...I mean come on guys...wouldn't your 1st instinct be to get them in the house or in the compound so the whole world wasn't standing there watching you?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2006, 12:19:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
jumped in.....gonna call Mr. Whyte about that cat....grrr!!!!  If they don't let him adopt him I will write the newspaper...I am afraid he might already b gone!  Crying or Very sad

At least Mikey can pinpoint him to the cat.

I don't understand why they won't let you at least put a hold on the cat??

Because it is a kitten.  They don't hold kittens so it is first come first serve basis.  If the cat was an adult they would've let me put a "HOLD" on him; let me pay a fee or the whole thing then I could get him when they verify KC's history with the vet.  I know, I was fuming!!!!!

ps....just said a little prayer that you get your kitty-kitty!! Wink
I was able to put a hold on an adult cat; but because they don't test for leukemia the cat died with me.  Mr. Whyte wanted to make sure he could get there at noon when they open up to get O'Douls for me.  Funny thing, Jewel was the name of my cat.  The girls at the shelter were shocked at the name similarity and the resemblance.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2006, 12:19:49 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Did they ever use a "scent" dog, or just a cadaver dog??

I know TES searched the neighbor's yard...but don't know which neighbor for sure...I think the monkey one.

I just asked Red and he said a cadaver dog.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2006, 12:20:49 PM »

Or the Tour de France.  

what is the distance from the monkey cage to the pool?  Not far I guess.  Perhaps she was at that residence and not the VDS's.

The pool story started IMO when they were getting their stories together.  Meeting point.

Whytegirl - good point.  It's been said the neighbors that owned the monkey were out of town.  Who was feeding the monkey?  Did the Sloot's have a key to the neighbors home?

The main residence and the other bedrooms are closer to the monkey cage then Joran's apartment.  Did Natalee manage to grab someones cell phone (sanders?) while trying to escape from their property and run to the neighbors property.  Was she possibly hiding near the monkey cage when the call was made.  They were looking for her and realized she had a phone in her hands and had gotten a call off.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2006, 12:20:57 PM »

Did they ever use a "scent" dog, or just a cadaver dog??

I know TES searched the neighbor's yard...but don't know which neighbor for sure...I think the monkey one.

I just asked Red and he said a cadaver dog.

So...if she had been alive at the house...the dog would not have gotten a hit??
crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2006, 12:21:07 PM »

I'm bring out the poor horse.............But this call with the monkey sounds is emerging as more and more pivotal to try to figure out what happened and when and where it occurred.
My recollection is that Dave dismissed the call. Beth was less sure than Dave that it should be dismissed in the Dr. Phil appearance. However, as time has passed, neither of them have given the call the place of importance in any interview I have witnessed that one would expect, if it were accepted as fact that Nat made the call. In fact, I have witnessed many times, Dave and Beth say that they are sure Nat was taken to Joran's after leaving C&Cs, but beyond that, they aren't sure of anything. What is the surety expressed in this forum based on? Wow, that sounds confrontive, doesn't it? That's not intentional....I have a tremendous amount of respect for the posters here. I'm just missing something and want to be as confident as others are. HELP! TIA.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2006, 12:23:45 PM »

Quote from: "San"

The main residence and the other bedrooms are closer to the monkey cage then Joran's apartment.  Did Natalee manage to grab someones cell phone (sanders?) while trying to escape from their property and run to the neighbors property.  Was she possibly hiding near the monkey cage when the call was made.  They were looking for her and realized she had a phone in her hands and had gotten a call off.

Or they went into the house and left her in the car (she refused to get out)...she grabbed Sander's cell phone (plugged into charge in car) and then ran to neighbors...
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2006, 12:23:47 PM »

[/quote]

Are the 3 buildings -from left to right
the sleeping quarters - the main house - Joran's pad?

Is Mico -the neglected chimp-to the left of the VDS property?

What do we know about the house to the right?

Are there houses across the street?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2006, 12:24:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"

I'm bring out the poor horse.............But this call with the monkey sounds is emerging as more and more pivotal to try to figure out what happened and when and where it occurred.
My recollection is that Dave dismissed the call. Beth was less sure than Dave that it should be dismissed in the Dr. Phil appearance. However, as time has passed, neither of them have given the call the place of importance in any interview I have witnessed that one would expect, if it were accepted as fact that Nat made the call. In fact, I have witnessed many times, Dave and Beth say that they are sure Nat was taken to Joran's after leaving C&Cs, but beyond that, they aren't sure of anything. What is the surety expressed in this forum based on? Wow, that sounds confrontive, doesn't it? That's not intentional....I have a tremendous amount of respect for the posters here. I'm just missing something and want to be as confident as others are. HELP! TIA.

Klaas...help me here...thought it was the phone call to Beth's cell phone in the middle of the night much later that Dave dismissed? Am I correct...thought we agreed there was in fact a call from Natalee the night she disappeared.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2006, 12:25:16 PM »

San.............as far as how far the sound would carry, if a monkey screech is anything like a bird's ( I have a mulucan cockatoo), it would easily carry to and well beyond the VDS compound.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2006, 12:25:52 PM »

Homes in Aruba look kinda chitty!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2006, 12:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Homes in Aruba look kinda chitty!

GVCs and Lorenzo's mom's didn't look too shabby.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2006, 12:27:41 PM »

The phone call that Dave dismisses is the one during Hurricane Katrina!
People have heard the phone call from Natalee saying "I don't know these people"  It is a fact according to A L  Gunslinger.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2006, 12:28:18 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

Klaas...help me here...thought it was the phone call to Beth's cell phone in the middle of the night much later that Dave dismissed? Am I correct...thought we agreed there was in fact a call from Natalee the night she disappeared.

This is what I remember too.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2006, 12:28:44 PM »

Or they went into the house and left her in the car (she refused to get out)...she grabbed Sander's cell phone (plugged into charge in car) and then ran to neighbors...

That could be because the VDS driveway is one straight path to the monkey cage.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 12:30:07 PM »

CBB - the call they were discussing on the Dr. Phil show was a different call.  The reason Beth is so sure Natalee was in the VDS home is based on the call received on May 30th.  The call they were discussing  on the Dr. Phil show was much later, durring the hurricaines.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006, 12:31:02 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
I don't think Natalee wanted to see the "big house" or "sharks" or wanted to have sex with the "exchange student" from Holland.  She wanted to go back to her hotel with the Dutch kid who was also staying at the hotel.

The VDS house doesn't look like a big house.  They looks like a bunch of shacks on one piece of property.  From the overhead picture of that property it doesn't even look clean.

Morning monkeys!

San, I think their property looks more like a "compound..."

Anybody seen None lately?

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006, 12:32:05 PM »

CBB - fess up  Laughing  you just wanted an excuse to use that beating the horse emoticon...right??   Laughing  Laughing
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2006, 12:32:25 PM »

Hammer would be good.

Sleuth, I remember you early on, thinking right.  At the time, I went to Aruba travel sites (ones that someone taking a trip would look at for ideas).  I noticed the mention of "nocturnal nurse sharks" at DePalm Island.  Just noticed that area is by the caves to the south.  How did the statement about Natalee wanting to see sharks get started??  Maybe she had read about the cute nocturnal nurse sharks on line before the trip and brought it up.

The statement about Natalee wanting to see sharks came from Joran.  He has also said this on the interview with Greta.  

Good memory Buckeye - that was back in July of 2005, when I first heard of a potential boat involvement.  I was trying to come up with 'destinations' that they could be saying they would be going to.  The two that I could think of was DePalm Island (think Mr. Pink connections with ScubaAruba) and Renaissance Island.

ANother shark discussion was in regards to Shark Bay - which is over toward the Natural Bridge.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.