May 07, 2024, 12:28:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #794 1/18/09 - 1/23/09  (Read 193401 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: January 19, 2009, 12:17:10 AM »

I agree.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #81 on: January 19, 2009, 12:17:51 AM »

Hey ... Ducky and I are outta here.  I have a feeling Hotshot is going to log in and ... Ducky is going to get his feathers ruffled in all the commotion and ... take off over the magnificent American landscape heading straight for the Canadian border without me riding on his back.  It is too much to comprehend.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!!

Janet
9:15 PM PT

Your Ducky is a chicken, Janet!     
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 19, 2009, 12:18:04 AM »

Hey ... Ducky and I are outta here.  I have a feeling Hotshot is going to log in and ... Ducky is going to get his feathers ruffled in all the commotion and ... take off over the magnificent American landscape heading straight for the Canadian border without me riding on his back.  It is too much to comprehend.

Janet

Goodnight Janet.God Bless and Justice for Natalee!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #83 on: January 19, 2009, 12:18:18 AM »

My opinion only, BUt having watched some posters from the very beginning , I think they started off doing some very good things in regard to trying to find the truth for Natalee and her family.

However, at some point, I believe this concern became an obsession and they lost touch with reality and began making rash decisions. When they reached that point, all common sense appeared to go out the window.
When people would question them or their theories, they would lash out at them rather than discuss intelligently as they had previously done.

I have noticed a marked change over these few years and I don't think its a very good change. It has caused some to form "splinter" groups for "those in the know" (read those that support some pretty wild theories) mumbo jumbo theories, etc and its grown into a mess. Recently its become,  "if you don't support what I say, YOU hate me , or YOU are ATTACKING me, etc."
All this is just a symptom of total obsession, imo.
And of course, there are just those that are your random, basic Trolls also.

Again, this is my opinion only.
I just wish everyone could get back on track and begin to think rationally again and leave the BS behind.

From what I've also observed, here at Scared Monkeys things are consistent. Discussions take place WITHOUT power plays or back stabbing. Its quite refreshing for me.

I guess some just can't stand that. They need upheaval to survive.

Okay, I am off my soapbox.

In my opinion this is a very good summary of things Artcolley! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: January 19, 2009, 12:19:38 AM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: January 19, 2009, 12:19:41 AM »

Go figure huh? 

Playing both sides of the coin
Pot/Kettle

The sad thing is after reading some of her site, it seems there is only one side of the coin. If everyone is on the same page, this should be easy. Unless those people are out for personal gains or glory(which she has also accused Kermit of). I haven't seen anyone refute Kermit directly, nor anyone accuse her of booking a trip to Aruba while on a boycott mission. Interesting...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #86 on: January 19, 2009, 12:19:48 AM »

My opinion only, BUt having watched some posters from the very beginning , I think they started off doing some very good things in regard to trying to find the truth for Natalee and her family.

However, at some point, I believe this concern became an obsession and they lost touch with reality and began making rash decisions. When they reached that point, all common sense appeared to go out the window.
When people would question them or their theories, they would lash out at them rather than discuss intelligently as they had previously done.

I have noticed a marked change over these few years and I don't think its a very good change. It has caused some to form "splinter" groups for "those in the know" (read those that support some pretty wild theories) mumbo jumbo theories, etc and its grown into a mess. Recently its become,  "if you don't support what I say, YOU hate me , or YOU are ATTACKING me, etc."

I just wish everyone could get back on track and begin to think rationally again and leave the BS behind.

From what I've also observed, here at Scared Monkeys things are consistent. Discussions take place WITHOUT power plays or back stabbing. Its quite refreshing for me.

Good synopsis, Artcolley. Well said.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: January 19, 2009, 12:20:34 AM »

THanks, TM
Scared Monkey is always  a nice place to be. Monkeys Rock. The Mods are super, The Admins are the Best.
Yep, its all here!
(Bet that kills the a**holes)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: January 19, 2009, 12:20:49 AM »

Go figure huh? 

Pot/Kettle

Heh heh.  Both sides of the coin....

Don't forget about the ridges      

Playing the ridges on the diameter         

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: January 19, 2009, 12:22:20 AM »

No need to be so long winded, Wreck! This one says it all:   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: January 19, 2009, 12:23:25 AM »

THanks, TM
Scared Monkey is always  a nice place to be. Monkeys Rock. The Mods are super, The Admins are the Best.
Yep, its all here!

All true, that's why they CAN'T STAY AWAY!!!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 19, 2009, 12:24:40 AM »

Go figure huh? 

Pot/Kettle

Heh heh.  Both sides of the coin....

Don't forget about the ridges      

Playing the ridges on the diameter         

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 19, 2009, 12:26:10 AM »

THanks, TM
Yep, its all here!

That's why they keep coming back!I appreciate your thoughts ArtColley.The thing is.We're all Human,wrong at times,and make mistakes.You know someone's true character when one is able to admit fault!I for one,wish that i'm wrong about the happenings of the Persistence.No one can dispute Kyle's own word's,and or Kermit's finding's with anyhthing factual with any basis.JUSTICE FOR NATALEE.That's it!

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: January 19, 2009, 12:26:48 AM »

Art ... you are very perceptive and ... you articulated that perception perfectly.

Thank you.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: January 19, 2009, 12:28:05 AM »

I agree with you Art.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: January 19, 2009, 12:29:39 AM »

THanks, TM
Yep, its all here!

All true, that's why they CAN'T STAY AWAY!!!!   

OH, cause see, I think part of "initiation" is fly-by relay races, Yep, gotta see how often and how fast one can post and run to disrupt things (or try) . That way they get their points tallied to see who gains admittance to the hidey hole (dungeon) next!
Makes perfect sense to me, 
See, that Hidey hole is very very important. All the Important research is kept there. Comic book research, mumbo jumbo translations, visions, all sorts of good stuff, doncha know. VERY important Stuff.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:29 AM »

Art ... you are very perceptive and ... you articulated that perception perfectly.

Thank you.

Janet

YOu are welcome , Janet
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: January 19, 2009, 12:31:52 AM »

Nite Janet

Thanks Artcolley
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:20 AM »

I agree with you Art.

THanks, San

crazybabyborg
« Reply #99 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:46 AM »

Many of us have had a wrong opinion or theory that we've changed over time in this case. I've said it before, but I was just sure that the blonde hair on the duct tape would prove to be Natalee's. I allowed myself to initially trust Hans Mos, too!

Most of us manage to tease out our opinions and objectively weigh them against new information and other opinions. This with Kyle and the persistence, has a whole other flavor to it because of a few posters and the venom of the opposition. JMO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.