May 21, 2024, 03:57:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brittanee Marie Drexel, missing since 4/25/09 from Myrtle Beach, SC  (Read 727240 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #500 on: June 16, 2009, 04:15:44 PM »

I have human remains (possibly female) in Lumberton NC. Remains found yesterday are apx. 93 miles North of Myrtle Beach.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/Global/story.asp?S=10543008

MAP
 http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Lumberton+NC&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=us&ei=N_w3SpSrL5GalAfFwdX1DQ&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: June 16, 2009, 04:32:47 PM »

Oh thats not good...thanks for posting. I will keep my eye out for updates
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: June 16, 2009, 09:06:54 PM »

thanks for the article Nuts...even if it isn't Brittanee, it is someone's loved one...sad....

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: June 16, 2009, 11:36:57 PM »

John Anthony do you have any new news of Brittanee?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: June 16, 2009, 11:42:05 PM »

I certainly hope that is not her.  I will check back in again.  How sad for someones family.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: June 17, 2009, 10:11:00 PM »

onereddoxie posted a link to an article about the body of a woman found.  It seems like the same person Nut referred to in her post.  I took doxie's post and link and started a thread for Casey Elaine Young, 21 yo:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5433.msg844012#msg844012

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: June 18, 2009, 07:31:41 AM »

Thanks Muffy!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
John Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #507 on: June 19, 2009, 04:04:56 AM »

No new news but with Dawn going home next week for good I expect the heat to turn up on the friends who have been hiding.

How much faith do you all have in a forensic astrologer?
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #508 on: June 19, 2009, 07:29:19 AM »

(snipped)

Brittanee disappeared six weeks ago on Spring Break. The 17-year-old was last seen leaving a hotel in Myrtle Beach. Surveillance video captured Brittanee walking down the main strip.

However, police say she didn't get far. In fact, News 10NBC has learned police believe something happened to her within seven minutes of leaving that hotel.  Police say there are several cameras further along the route she was walking, but Brittanee was never seen. 

http://www.whec.com/article/stories/S967112.shtml
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: June 19, 2009, 01:14:24 PM »

No new news but with Dawn going home next week for good I expect the heat to turn up on the friends who have been hiding.

How much faith do you all have in a forensic astrologer?
I dont know anything about one.  Tell us more?

John Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #510 on: June 19, 2009, 05:18:40 PM »

I do not know anything about an astrolger either but I ran into this chart created by an astrolger on Websleuths.  It has not been easy to interpret it but the astrolger believes her body is on the ground not in water.  I am trying to interpret his/her diagram but they point to the location of the North Santee River, off of St Route 17 as it connects to St Route 24, Powell RD.  Then it points in the location of Crow Hill, SC,  going west along the river.  The astrolger also states possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

I do not know how much to believe something like this but its something.  The significance is this route does lead through Georgetown, where her cell phone was more than likely discarded.  Anyone on this website familiar with this area?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: June 19, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

General area...reduce map and go south/east to follow powell rd
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Powell%20Rd.%2C%20Georgetown%20SC&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

John Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #512 on: June 19, 2009, 09:52:33 PM »

That is the map I used for the interpretation Nut.  My guess is somewhere where the two rivers start to zig zag is what they were talking about, close promixity to the forest.  Does anyone know of any notable steel or metal structures by there?  I feel like I need more to go on before I call it in.

Thank you
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: June 19, 2009, 10:08:41 PM »

NUT - that's a great map.  I kept zooming up the street and found this:

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:41 AM »

I do not know anything about an astrolger either but I ran into this chart created by an astrolger on Websleuths.  It has not been easy to interpret it but the astrolger believes her body is on the ground not in water.  I am trying to interpret his/her diagram but they point to the location of the North Santee River, off of St Route 17 as it connects to St Route 24, Powell RD.  Then it points in the location of Crow Hill, SC,  going west along the river.  The astrolger also states possibly near a structure made of iron or metal.

I do not know how much to believe something like this but its something.  The significance is this route does lead through Georgetown, where her cell phone was more than likely discarded.  Anyone on this website familiar with this area?
I wish I'd seen this earlier John, I just came back from that area. 

Don't laugh but I believe in astrology, especially the ones on Webslueths--they seem to be extreemly accurate. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
John Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: June 20, 2009, 01:58:01 AM »

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.  I will continue to follow up on the astrologers report.  I want to take a moment and get as many eyes on this timeline that I have created as I can.  This is very fishy... am I thinking out of the box enough or maybe too much?

At 9:15 she sent JO a text saying she was stopping by another friends hotel. WHO is the other friend? She only knew her group of friends and PB and his friends but she had already left PB's hotel and then sent that text. WHO is the other friend?

1 of 2 things happened.......

1.) She knew someone else and went to that friends hotel. But somebody in her group of friends or PB's group would know of this friend, she had to have spoken of them if there really was another friend. This friend needs to be questioned, they would be the last known person to see her.

2.) Brittanee did not send that text at 9:15PM, someone already had possesion of her and sent that text to JO diverting her from her destination of JO. But why would they do that? The only reason they would do that is because they would have known that Brittanee already informed JO that she was coming to her.

- I strongly believe Brittanee did not send that text at 9:15PM. Someone was diverting her from JO to buy time. But again that person would have known that JO was expecting her..... a complete stranger would not have known this or bothered to text.

- WHO informed Grieco that Brittanee was missing because he called down at 9:30PM???? This person may have made a mistake. A classic mistake when multiple people are involved in a crime. After all, whoever sent that text at 9:15PM told JO/friends she was going to another friends hotel, so why would they tell Grieco she is missing around 9:30PM when she is going to another friends hotel?

If this is correct, those kids need to be extradited back to SC for further questioning ASAP.
John Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: June 20, 2009, 02:04:42 AM »

- WHO informed Grieco that Brittanee was missing because he called DAWN at 9:30PM????   (Typo from last paragraph on above post)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: June 20, 2009, 02:11:28 AM »

Thanks JA.  I have never felt really comfortable about the time line, too many assumptions as far as I'm concerned and I never bought that later text either.  It was too much of just what one person said.  Has anything been confirmed on the text message from MBPD?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Shelle
Scared Monkey

« Reply #518 on: June 20, 2009, 08:58:08 AM »

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.  I will continue to follow up on the astrologers report.  I want to take a moment and get as many eyes on this timeline that I have created as I can.  This is very fishy... am I thinking out of the box enough or maybe too much?

At 9:15 she sent JO a text saying she was stopping by another friends hotel. WHO is the other friend? She only knew her group of friends and PB and his friends but she had already left PB's hotel and then sent that text. WHO is the other friend?

1 of 2 things happened.......

1.) She knew someone else and went to that friends hotel. But somebody in her group of friends or PB's group would know of this friend, she had to have spoken of them if there really was another friend. This friend needs to be questioned, they would be the last known person to see her.

2.) Brittanee did not send that text at 9:15PM, someone already had possesion of her and sent that text to JO diverting her from her destination of JO. But why would they do that? The only reason they would do that is because they would have known that Brittanee already informed JO that she was coming to her.

- I strongly believe Brittanee did not send that text at 9:15PM. Someone was diverting her from JO to buy time. But again that person would have known that JO was expecting her..... a complete stranger would not have known this or bothered to text.

- WHO informed Grieco that Brittanee was missing because he called down at 9:30PM???? This person may have made a mistake. A classic mistake when multiple people are involved in a crime. After all, whoever sent that text at 9:15PM told JO/friends she was going to another friends hotel, so why would they tell Grieco she is missing around 9:30PM when she is going to another friends hotel?

If this is correct, those kids need to be extradited back to SC for further questioning ASAP.

Who are the group of friends Jen went to stay with the day after Brittanee went missing? I would think they/or at least one of them could have known about JO expecting Brittanee.

I also feel the timeline where LE believes Brittanee went missing in the first seven minutes after leaving the Hotel is very suspect. To me, it almost seems like a set up.

John Anthony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #519 on: June 20, 2009, 04:44:52 PM »

It is known that she went a text at 9:15 indicating she was going to see another friend at another hotel.  This was after the 7 min window where the police believe she was abducted.  The question is and remains did she herself send that text?  I don't know why a stranger would have been interested in having her send it if he was abducting her. 

Also, according to the timeline her boyfriend Grieco reported her missing to her mom Dawn at 9:30PM, I am trying to find out who reported this to Grieco.  If it was the same person who she sent the text too then that person reported her missing within 10 mins, even if it was someone else, they would have reported her missing within 30-40 mins after leaving PB's hotel at 8:45 when she told them she was coming back.  How would anyone know to report her missing that soon in either circumstance when she had a half mile walk back to her hotel?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.