May 14, 2024, 12:17:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #697 11/29 - 11/30/2007  (Read 238458 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: November 29, 2007, 07:29:34 PM »

Also- posted by Sunmoonstars at RU:

sunmoonstars wrote:
Fox gave a little blurb a little while ago. Not much to it, except that the Kalpoes will know tomorrow if they are released. OH, and Joran got a bible, but not the other things he asked for. He will know tomorrow on those items.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: November 29, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »

Nut

Thanks for link to ship

Magnolia

Ariean deBie was around early on.  I don't remember him in Carlos law firm.  What I found was that he was licensed in the Netherlands Antilles, had gone to school in the Netherlands and was the special guest, invited to sing at the law school reunion.  Rolling Eyes

STom

Have not found anything on Jose Figueroa  but found three Figueroas, two from Colombia and one from Venezuela.  Many of the Aruban law firms lists 13-20 members but not all their names.

Interesting bit on Augusto Figueroa Sierra is that he's licensed in Colombia (where Kock has an office) but got a MA and possible PHD at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (by Chicago, where Deepak has a lawyer).  Shocked probably is nothing.

All I can say is...that if Paulus did a brief lawyer search, Monday night, he must have known exactly what and who he was looking for....or by gum...he'd still be searching... Confused

San

I think they have access to a second property, also....they disappear too fast, from home.

Google Netherlands, war on terror, etc

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: November 29, 2007, 07:30:30 PM »

when did Greta go back to DC?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: November 29, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

the same corrupt officials who bailed the sloots out in the beginning.  The purpose is to save their own ass, just as before.

Yes, that's the only thing that worries me, the Curaco judges.  I trust Mos, just not sure he knows how to get rid of judges appointed by the powers that be so that he gets a fair shake from the judges. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: November 29, 2007, 07:33:25 PM »

Those of you who think this is just a show, whom do you think is behind the show and  for what purpose?

The man who started the ball rolling by requesting help from the Dutch Rudy Croes.

San wins the door prize.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: November 29, 2007, 07:33:41 PM »

I think Joran getting just a bible is a good sign.
I thought when I saw that list the other day that if the judge
was not corrupt he would give him a bible and nothing more.

where did you hear he is just getting a bible?
I could swear i just heard differently on FOX, anyone watching FOX???

I was watching FOX.  The only thing they verified that he did get was his bible.  It was said the judge would make his final decision on the rest of Joran's requests tomorrow.

thanks for clearing that up.  Not sure why the judge would wait until tomorrow but at least there is still hope the judge will do the right thing and DENY this nonesense.  ESPECIALLY the visitation from mommy and daddy!!!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: November 29, 2007, 07:35:08 PM »

The man who started the ball rolling by requesting help from the Dutch Rudy Croes.

San wins the door prize.

But for what purpose?  Why not just leave it twisting in the wind?  At least for now, the suspects are not of free feet.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: November 29, 2007, 07:35:24 PM »

San wins the door prize.

So right, Tyler....it's easy to forget these details when getting wrapped up in the current events.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: November 29, 2007, 07:35:58 PM »

Greta flew from Aruba to Bolingbrook IL yesterday morning(11/28).  On her blog she talked about flying back today to DC. 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: November 29, 2007, 07:37:31 PM »

i kept this little bit...I don't remember which interview it was from.....

Reporter: Well, I think if you can explain to people what really happened, and you were really forthcoming, the more forthcoming you are, the more chance there will be for you to get on with your life.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #370 on: November 29, 2007, 07:37:33 PM »

Local news abc3340 led with Natalee Holloway story tonight...pretty much the same stuff we already know except the interview with Dave Holloway.  Mentioned the boat that left from Louisiana today and the new search that was planned.  Dave said the prosecutor told him a "couple weeks" ago that Natalee was no longer alive. 

Next question that Hammer has been asking for 2 years now...HOW DOES MOS KNOW SHE IS DEAD?

Someone told them...showed them...or they heard it from the wire taps. 
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: November 29, 2007, 07:39:05 PM »

Greta flew from Aruba to Bolingbrook IL yesterday morning(11/28).  On her blog she talked about flying back today to DC. 

good.  Having her sniffing around the island trying to get people to talk was making me nervous.  Who knows what would happen if she were actually able to get someone to spill the beans on her show  Rolling Eyes
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #372 on: November 29, 2007, 07:40:10 PM »

let him have his bible

he will be needing it

LOL Robots!
I have been hoping some of these reporters/news people will ask the big question to some of the people they interview..."Do you think there will be any further arrests??"  WHY has no one asked that question to anyone.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: November 29, 2007, 07:40:33 PM »

For every appearance by Joe T, I would like to see one by John Q Kelley or someone else knowledgeable about the case who is NOT in Aruba presenting an Aruban slant on things.

It's not fair to have nonstop Joe T like this, forming a very pro-Joran image in the American media with very little to counter it.  I wonder why Greta and others are doing this and why they are defending Joran's position all day long.

Free junkets for all Fox News personnel plus CNN and MSNBC?  Millions in advertising dollars?  What's the deal why we have to see his putrid face constantly?  You can't get away from this guy, Joe T.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #374 on: November 29, 2007, 07:40:35 PM »

Reporter: Well, I think if you can explain to people what really happened, and you were really forthcoming, the more forthcoming you are, the more chance there will be for you to get on with your life.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.

Reading this just pisses me off....think it was the Cuomo interview on ABC, but not sure.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: November 29, 2007, 07:40:56 PM »

wasnt that from when her first fled to the Netherlands?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #376 on: November 29, 2007, 07:41:10 PM »

Didn't Dave give Paulus a bible for Joran when he was in jail the last time?  I don't remember exactly if it was books, or the good book.

NYC_Lover posted a link to Joran's myspace (I think it was myspace) and showed last logged on 11/27/07....I think that was yesterday she posted it.

I missed that...do we have a link?

Please forgive if already answered, I'm catching up. Dave gave Paulus a copy of ,"The Purpose Filled Life", a Christian Best Seller. It was in Dave's Book.

(I've read it, and it is WONDERFUL!)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: November 29, 2007, 07:42:11 PM »

Local news abc3340 led with Natalee Holloway story tonight...pretty much the same stuff we already know except the interview with Dave Holloway.  Mentioned the boat that left from Louisiana today and the new search that was planned.  Dave said the prosecutor told him a "couple weeks" ago that Natalee was no longer alive. 

Next question that Hammer has been asking for 2 years now...HOW DOES MOS KNOW SHE IS DEAD?

Dave/TES/KLPD/FBI/Prosecutor all working together.  They know Natalee is not alive.  Maybe they do have a pretty good idea where in the ocean she was put?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: November 29, 2007, 07:42:56 PM »

probably the same way Van Der Stratten knew - "because I have seen the evidence and you havent"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: November 29, 2007, 07:42:57 PM »

Thanks, CBB...just didn't remember.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.