May 21, 2024, 11:09:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #3 7/5/10 - 7/8/10  (Read 211529 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #60 on: July 05, 2010, 08:57:14 PM »

A Michael P Harney also had a restraining order filed in 2005 in Oregon.  This guy is no stranger to the law.  Lots of stuff on him.  Although, I guess, if I am understanding correctly, in Oregon when someone files for a divorce a RO is typical?

From experience, often if not most of the time, when two people get divorced it's not a happy time.  Often they are fighting.  Not unusual for RO to be issued but I don't know if it's standard in Oregon.

I agree in regards to restraining orders between adults.  However ... I cannot comprehend a RO being issued preventing contact between a parent and a child unless there was a credible foundation of concern regarding the safety of the child ... not just heresay.

Klaas ... this is why I believe that there is stuff in the sealed RO that is going to blow the lid off this case.  IMO.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: July 05, 2010, 08:59:52 PM »

A Michael P Harney also had a restraining order filed in 2005 in Oregon.  This guy is no stranger to the law.  Lots of stuff on him.  Although, I guess, if I am understanding correctly, in Oregon when someone files for a divorce a RO is typical?

From experience, often if not most of the time, when two people get divorced it's not a happy time.  Often they are fighting.  Not unusual for RO to be issued but I don't know if it's standard in Oregon.

I agree in regards to restraining orders between adults.  However ... I cannot comprehend a RO being issued preventing contact between a parent and a child unless there was a credible foundation of concern regarding the safety of the child ... not just heresay.

Klaas ... this is why I believe that there is stuff in the sealed RO that is going to blow the lid off this case.  IMO.

Janet

Janet - in this case and the speed in which the RO was obtained and the fact it covers not only the baby but also James I agree with you 100%.  The judge did not grant this on just heresay or even as a safety measure since Kyron is missing.  He would not have included James.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: July 05, 2010, 09:04:46 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24149637/detail.html

Possible Plot Doesn't Surprise Ex-Police Capt.
Source: Terri Horman Tried To Hire Landscaper To Kill Husband

POSTED: 3:52 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:05 pm PDT July 5, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A landscaper's allegation that Terri Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband didn't come as a complete surprise to a former Portland police investigator.

Retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen said the allegation that surfaced Sunday gave insight into the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

"Mostly, what it did, is it kind of opened up a little bit and gave kind of an idea of what could have been the motivation behind Kyron's disappearance," Jensen said.

A source told FOX 12 that stepmother Terri Horman offered the landscaper money several months ago as part of a possible murder-for-hire plot. The same source suggests Kaine Horman filed for divorce and restraining order last week upon learning of the allegation.

The order aims to keep Terri Horman away from the 19-month-old child she shares with Kaine Horman.

"You can't just be cavalier in asking for a restraining order," Jensen said. "You have to have very, very specific information that someone is in danger."

(Snipped)

OS

Thanks OS

My hubby's defense attorney nephew (Shhhh) is one with retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen.  There has to be a credible foundation to draw on  for a judge to give an immediate approval for a restraining order which alienates a child from a parent.

Janet

YW Janet,

I also agree with Mr. Jensen when he said this:

"I think that this case is destined to be a made-for-TV movie," Jensen said. "It is one of the strangest cases that I've seen in 30 years."

OS

It is the strangest case in the five years that I have been associated with the SM missing persons' forums.

Think about it.  All witnesses have been instructed by Kaine Horman not to talk to the media and ... law enforcement calls a press conferences but the spokesperson (Sheriff) "cannot comment" ... "cannot comment" .... "cannot comment" ....

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:29 PM »

i wondered about this,riverdaleschool is in new zeland, sorry lost the map link
Terri Currie,Tracy Horman maybe a common name

http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photos-1-1-1-37c6790604a291b9eee46354e3233c51.html

Support Staff:

Karan Robson, Maryanne Smith, Annette Stonham, Kelly Chrystal, Karina Hunter, Kristan Kearney, Jaala Brayshaw, Tracy Horman

link Tracy Horman near bottom of pg
http://riverdaleschool.wordpress.com/contact/

found in,and JMO some of these pics are suggestive of premeditation
http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photo-gallery.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #64 on: July 05, 2010, 09:06:50 PM »

Civil Forcible Entry in 1998 - Michael Harney
Petition for Abuse Prevention in 2003 - Michael Patrick Harney - Eva
Petition for Abuse Prevention in 2004 - Michael Patrick Harney - Eva
Petition for Abuse Prevention in 2006 - Michael Patrick Harney - Darcie

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #65 on: July 05, 2010, 09:07:36 PM »

Janet

Janet - in this case and the speed in which the RO was obtained and the fact it covers not only the baby but also James I agree with you 100%.  The judge did not grant this on just heresay or even as a safety measure since Kyron is missing.  He would not have included James.

just my opinion - but legally I'm not sure that the two are really tied together. I mean it could show Terri's state of mind in the Kyron case, but I would think legally - the RO is separate from Kyron. She hasn't even been charge in that case, so whatever happened with the RO it must stand on it's own merits.

just my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #66 on: July 05, 2010, 09:08:57 PM »

Janet

Klaas,

I wonder if it's in the 911 calls, since they have been sealed. That's what I'm thinking anyway. Media can't get them.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: July 05, 2010, 09:09:38 PM »

just to add - it seems to me that Terri has two heap loads of legalities hanging on her head - not one that is some how all tied together.

she's gonna be busy for a while. lol

+++

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 05, 2010, 09:10:10 PM »

But I am still staying on he side of the fence that Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Me too.  However ... it is my hope that Terri has not harmed the stepson who she has raised from infancy ... the stepson that photos and testimonials imply she loved with all her heart.

Janet

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #69 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:09 PM »

looks like 2005 was his best year in that stretch.

thanks New Monkey

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 05, 2010, 09:12:28 PM »

http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photos-1-1-1-37c6790604a291b9eee46354e3233c51.html

Support Staff:

Karan Robson, Maryanne Smith, Annette Stonham, Kelly Chrystal, Karina Hunter, Kristan Kearney, Jaala Brayshaw, Tracy Horman

You are aware that most of those photos have nothing to do with Terri Horman don't you?  I've tried to tell people every time a link is posted.  Those are automatically farmed links where they will find photos on any site that mentions Terri Horman and add the picture there.  Not sure how to better explain it. 

For instance, if you have a FoxNews website where there's a photo of OJ Simpson but also an article about Kyron and Terri, you might end up with a photo of OJ Simpson.
New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: July 05, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »

looks like 2005 was his best year in that stretch.

thanks New Monkey
YW, Rob.

He had a DUI thrown in there somewhere, too, but I can't remember what year.  Definitely no stranger to the law and maybe a bent towards violence?  Can't say that unequivocally, though.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 05, 2010, 09:15:44 PM »

OS - yes, I'm sure the 911 calls would clear up alot for us and that's why they are sealed.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: July 05, 2010, 09:17:06 PM »

But I am still staying on he side of the fence that Terri had something to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Me too.  However ... it is my hope that Terri has not harmed the stepson who she has raised from infancy ... the stepson that photos and testimonials imply she loved with all her heart.

Janet

that's what I don't get. She takes Kyron to the science fair, takes all those pics, pics of other exhibits, tons of miniature golfing, and family pics - she does all this dotting on Kyron and her daughter - yet somehow has a kidnap / murder plot on her mind. That will make the hair on your neck stand up.

she sure looks like a good mom from the pics - but that too can be deceiving. Terri is almost like an after thought for everyone in the family (imo) - she is in very few pics herself.

hard to believe a woman that has raised a lil boy as her own would harm him. hard to believe indeed.

+++

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 05, 2010, 09:19:40 PM »

Support Staff:

You are aware that most of those photos have nothing to do with Terri Horman don't you?  I've tried to tell people every time a link is posted.  Those are automatically farmed links where they will find photos on any site that mentions Terri Horman and add the picture there.  Not sure how to better explain it. 

For instance, if you have a FoxNews website where there's a photo of OJ Simpson but also an article about Kyron and Terri, you might end up with a photo of OJ Simpson.

heh .. I am surprised connect.in does not draw photos from ads on the pages as well!

(Maybe it does.)

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2010, 09:20:29 PM »

ok thanks klaasend good to know

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24149637/detail.html

Possible Plot Doesn't Surprise Ex-Police Capt.
Source: Terri Horman Tried To Hire Landscaper To Kill Husband

POSTED: 3:52 pm PDT July 5, 2010
UPDATED: 4:05 pm PDT July 5, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A landscaper's allegation that Terri Horman tried to hire a landscaper to kill her husband didn't come as a complete surprise to a former Portland police investigator.

Retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen said the allegation that surfaced Sunday gave insight into the stepmother of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman.

"Mostly, what it did, is it kind of opened up a little bit and gave kind of an idea of what could have been the motivation behind Kyron's disappearance," Jensen said.

A source told FOX 12 that stepmother Terri Horman offered the landscaper money several months ago as part of a possible murder-for-hire plot. The same source suggests Kaine Horman filed for divorce and restraining order last week upon learning of the allegation.

The order aims to keep Terri Horman away from the 19-month-old child she shares with Kaine Horman.

"You can't just be cavalier in asking for a restraining order," Jensen said. "You have to have very, very specific information that someone is in danger."

(Snipped)

OS

Thanks OS

My hubby's defense attorney nephew (Shhhh) is one with retired Portland police Capt. C.W. Jensen.  There has to be a credible foundation to draw on  for a judge to give an immediate approval for a restraining order which alienates a child from a parent.

Janet

YW Janet,

I also agree with Mr. Jensen when he said this:

"I think that this case is destined to be a made-for-TV movie," Jensen said. "It is one of the strangest cases that I've seen in 30 years."

OS

It is the strangest case in the five years that I have been associated with the SM missing persons' forums.

Think about it.  All witnesses have been instructed by Kaine Horman not to talk to the media and ... law enforcement calls a press conferences but the spokesperson (Sheriff) "cannot comment" ... "cannot comment" .... "cannot comment" ....

Janet

Janet,

I know, I have never been so wishy washy in a case before.

IF Teri is involved, she will end up in my book as the most despicable human on earth. So calculated and evil, there are just not enough words.

I usually try to go by facts, but dang it, can't seem to find many in this case. Sure hope LE knows what they are doing.

I think 2 teachers said they saw Teri leave with Kyron from the school, that pretty well seals the deal for her, guess they are just getting all their ducks in a row, crossing I's and T's.

Maybe this week, we will know. Hope so.

OS

New Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2010, 09:26:21 PM »

that's what I don't get. She takes Kyron to the science fair, takes all those pics, pics of other exhibits, tons of miniature golfing, and family pics - she does all this dotting on Kyron and her daughter - yet somehow has a kidnap / murder plot on her mind. That will make the hair on your neck stand up.

she sure looks like a good mom from the pics - but that too can be deceiving. Terri is almost like an after thought for everyone in the family (imo) - she is in very few pics herself.

hard to believe a woman that has raised a lil boy as her own would harm him. hard to believe indeed.
I think she set it up that.  I think she chose the SF day, took pics and staged the whole damn thing.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2010, 09:29:06 PM »

Janet

Rob,

That's where I am coming from too. just hard to believe, very hard.

Maybe just a monster, the likes we have never seen before, dunno.

OS

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2010, 09:31:17 PM »

Janet,

I know, I have never been so wishy washy in a case before.

IF Teri is involved, she will end up in my book as the most despicable human on earth. So calculated and evil, there are just not enough words.

I usually try to go by facts, but dang it, can't seem to find many in this case. Sure hope LE knows what they are doing.

I think 2 teachers said they saw Teri leave with Kyron from the school, that pretty well seals the deal for her, guess they are just getting all their ducks in a row, crossing I's and T's.

Maybe this week, we will know. Hope so.

OS

( snipped )

I hear ya OS. I feel the same way.

With the ducks / row, I would think that her defense attorney will be using little mister Tanner as his star witness and absent any video - well, it's gonna be a tuff call.

I think the police need to place Terri somewhere - and by that I mean somewhere not associated with her normal routine and not her lovers house (should she have one) they need to pin her down to an area where she can not squirm free. It would obviously help if there were a body and she was associated with that area.

I'm not so sure that her exit is the ultimate pinnacle of guilt or innocence. It can be disputed and with no other witnesses that we know of yet - it would all be hanging on eyewitnesses that had a lot on their hands and could have been mistaken. Eyewitnesses are often mistake and I am just pointing out what a defense attorney may state.

I really believe the police think Terri did something to Kyron - it's rather apparent and they would love to arrest her, but in the back of my mind - they are not able to lock up what would be a strong case. Right now, the case is not close to airtight. That doesn't mean that they won't arrest her anyway, just that they may have a hard time getting a conviction.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.