May 21, 2024, 03:37:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #118 3/25/09 - 3/30/09  (Read 282583 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1760 on: March 29, 2009, 04:27:46 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?

She was banned? I thought they banned a bunch of others for doubting her! I'd like to know the answer to your question too, sassy.

Hahaha, they did and after a monkey posted the truth about AnnaFl in the Haleigh thread, they banned AnnaFl..

pathetic. its a good reminder that just cause someone says and claims something on the internet doesnt mean its true. sadly too many people jump blindly on any bozos bandwagen just cause they want what they are claiming to be true. odd how marie supposedly vouched for her and how the ws owner talked to her 'many times' on the phone. makes me wonder what some folks prefer...juicy gossip and rumors or the truth wherever the chips may fall.

Peanut...I find it odd also that Marie supposedly vouched for her being a relative.....don't people ask questions, how are we related, how do you know our family etc..... especially when a child is missing...it could be and WAS in this case a crackpot troll...sickening...on the back of a missing child....
 And some folks do prefer juicy gossip and rumors to the truth ...sad but true....

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1761 on: March 29, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

This is disturbing considering what Dominic Casey was caught doing in the woods at the bequest of Cindy & whatever information they received, by whom & when.    He is reportedly working on the Haleigh case "by the request of a family member."

http://dgator.com/HaleighAnnMarieCummings.aspx

I have a real problem with this, considering he's canceled a deposition feeling the need to "lawyer up." I'm not from Florida nor familiar with their State guidelines & ethics for licensed PI's offhand but I'm wondering if  that video of him digging & probing in the Suburban Drive woods & sworn statement enough to maybe lodge a complaint for consideration that his license get pulled?

While I visited his site I went back to the Caylee page...look at the way he lists Caylee's murder:

If you have any information about Caylee Marie's disappearance and Terminal Event, WTH!

If you click on the remembering Caylee link, it takes you to the page that will be The Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation, copyrighted.   Then look at the contact link...pic of Caylee with Casey (appaulling)  read on to who to contact for what but no contact about the foundation itself...this is so wrong

Hi all ~  So far behind everyday ... enjoy reading everyone's comments very much when I do catch up ~ !

"Terminal event" ... what a sterile & cold way to describe Caylee's cruel death.     This leads me to wonder is this perhaps a tract the Defense will be trying to take at trial ?  Will they say she had an "event" ...  perhaps an epileptic [ or somesuch heretofore unkown condition ] seizure ?

I could only wish the defense team would be that inept to do such a thing....why would you have to dispose of a body that suffered a medical trauma that led to death and/or cover a mouth with duct tape with a personalized heart shaped sticker...no they cant be that ridiculous.   All I do know is when I saw DC's description I hit the roof, now Im sipping a well shaken martini that Steel was kind enough to make me so I can take what's left of my brain off the ceiling after my recent "Caplosion." 

From what we've seen so far, I think the Defense really is that foolish !!  They have brought new meaning to the word "inept" ... yes, I think they are that rediculous - it has been stunning to watch, hasn't it ?

Have had a few Caplosions myself as this case has unfurled ! LOL ! - I will say this though: it has been a pleasure to watch and observe John Morgan, Linda Drane Burdick & her team, Hon. Strickland, and the Orlando LE.  They are as good as the Modesto, California group.  Looking forward to the trial ....
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1762 on: March 29, 2009, 04:30:32 PM »

after CAYLEE was found i seem to remember there was talk that if it were zg she would have to had to go back and forth from the house to the dump site.... because of some of the items that were found at the site.......or am i just loosing it?

You are not losing it JuJu.  I think that because the Anthony's realize that the Zanny story will now never fly, they would prefer not to talk about it anymore.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1763 on: March 29, 2009, 04:35:16 PM »

after CAYLEE was found i seem to remember there was talk that if it were zg she would have to had to go back and forth from the house to the dump site.... because of some of the items that were found at the site.......or am i just loosing it?

You are not losing it JuJu.  I think that because the Anthony's realize that the Zanny story will now never fly, they would prefer not to talk about it anymore.
So if you were Casey and now you just wanted to plea to another completely made up story, but you needed Baez to help you dot all of the i's and cross all the t's, do you think he would buy into it?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: March 29, 2009, 04:38:54 PM »

I hope you all don't mind me asking a question -  why was AnnaFL banned at WS?   Was it because they figured out she was a fraud?   Who do you all think she was?

She was banned? I thought they banned a bunch of others for doubting her! I'd like to know the answer to your question too, sassy.

Hahaha, they did and after a monkey posted the truth about AnnaFl in the Haleigh thread, they banned AnnaFl..

pathetic. its a good reminder that just cause someone says and claims something on the internet doesnt mean its true. sadly too many people jump blindly on any bozos bandwagen just cause they want what they are claiming to be true. odd how marie supposedly vouched for her and how the ws owner talked to her 'many times' on the phone. makes me wonder what some folks prefer...juicy gossip and rumors or the truth wherever the chips may fall.

Amen to that, peanut!!!

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1765 on: March 29, 2009, 04:39:48 PM »

Peanut...I find it odd also that Marie supposedly vouched for her being a relative.....don't people ask questions, how are we related, how do you know our family etc..... especially when a child is missing...it could be and WAS in this case a crackpot troll...sickening...on the back of a missing child....
 And some folks do prefer juicy gossip and rumors to the truth ...sad but true....

well ya, giving up some verifiable facts is a good way to start. its repulsive and sickening how high profile cases such as caylees and haleighs bring out every damn sicko and bottomfeeder... not just on the net but in real life too. its too depressing for words.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1766 on: March 29, 2009, 04:41:14 PM »

ITA.. I am disgusted at this and any others riding on the back of a missing or murdered child..

Hear that Anthony family? You disgust me..Stop riding on the back of your murdered grand child and taking all the blood money you can get your greedy hands on.Have some respect for her and shame on you for not having an ounce of love within you for anything but money. Have respect for her memory and stand up and be a voice for her,not her murderer.. aaargggg

They make me sick. They are pure evil. I prefer the truth and do not see why these people do these things.all they accomplish is interfering in the investigations and causing lost time getting to the truth because they have to wade thru the lies of these people.. sheesh

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: March 29, 2009, 04:42:52 PM »

So if you were Casey and now you just wanted to plea to another completely made up story, but you needed Baez to help you dot all of the i's and cross all the t's, do you think he would buy into it?

i think as hard as he is sniffing around that he would buy into anything she says........he is so stupid he thinks he's smart....lol

Regrets, I've had a few......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: March 29, 2009, 04:44:44 PM »

i am still watching the "hoover" tapes. will take me forever............he is a piece of work too.  i did not realize that he and dc also enjoyed the "weekend at the ritz".  according to his statement nobody even talked about CAYLEE the whole weekend!!!!  oh, and he went to the A's as a private citizen to help protect them....i need to stop i feel my blood pressure rising

I found it very difficult to believe that just 'out of the blue' he, supposedly a perfect stranger from out of town, would be such a busybody as to insert himself into that scenario also, [ which was mostly stirred up by the Anthonys' behavior in the first place, IMO ] ...  It's made me wonder whether or not his & Casey's paths had crossed before ?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: March 29, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/JYZZs54lLNzRxzcs

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1770 on: March 29, 2009, 04:46:56 PM »

Amen to that, peanut!!!

thanks for that brandi, its just so discouraging sometimes...these poor children deserve better. its disgusting when self interest and greed outweight any moral and ethical obligations...are you listening d.casey and whoraldo you sad excuses for human beings?!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1771 on: March 29, 2009, 04:50:20 PM »

ITA.. I am disgusted at this and any others riding on the back of a missing or murdered child..

Hear that Anthony family? You disgust me..Stop riding on the back of your murdered grand child and taking all the blood money you can get your greedy hands on.Have some respect for her and shame on you for not having an ounce of love within you for anything but money. Have respect for her memory and stand up and be a voice for her,not her murderer.. aaargggg

They make me sick. They are pure evil. I prefer the truth and do not see why these people do these things.all they accomplish is interfering in the investigations and causing lost time getting to the truth because they have to wade thru the lies of these people.. sheesh

it is blood money. and shame on abc...dont they own disney ffs?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1772 on: March 29, 2009, 04:51:49 PM »

haha im so put out i got that backwards. argh!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1773 on: March 29, 2009, 04:53:33 PM »

i am still watching the "hoover" tapes. will take me forever............he is a piece of work too.  i did not realize that he and dc also enjoyed the "weekend at the ritz".  according to his statement nobody even talked about CAYLEE the whole weekend!!!!  oh, and he went to the A's as a private citizen to help protect them....i need to stop i feel my blood pressure rising

I found it very difficult to believe that just 'out of the blue' he, supposedly a perfect stranger from out of town, would be such a busybody as to insert himself into that scenario also, [ which was mostly stirred up by the Anthonys' behavior in the first place, IMO ] ...  It's made me wonder whether or not his & Casey's paths had crossed before ?

yep, something ain't right about that little duo....we have heard nothing but bs from either one of them

Regrets, I've had a few......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: March 29, 2009, 04:54:31 PM »

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: March 29, 2009, 04:56:05 PM »

Doubtful, but if you recall he was with camera in hand when she was originally released on bond - watching the coverage I recall thinking he was a tabloid photographer & then boom low and behold he cropped up at the Anthony's doorstep.  I think he was absolutely honest in one respect, his original idea was to make money off this case...aside from him taking LP's advice to turn over his tape to the FBI he's no different than the rest of the cess pool of characters involved with the Anthony camp.   

One thing we all can do is make sure that all their deeds, frauds & inconsistencies (w links provided)  be exposed on every forum, blog & website that allows commentary so as many people as possible are aware

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1776 on: March 29, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »

Doubtful, but if you recall he was with camera in hand when she was originally released on bond - watching the coverage I recall thinking he was a tabloid photographer & then boom low and behold he cropped up at the Anthony's doorstep.  I think he was absolutely honest in one respect, his original idea was to make money off this case...aside from him taking LP's advice to turn over his tape to the FBI he's no different than the rest of the cess pool of characters involved with the Anthony camp.   

One thing we all can do is make sure that all their deeds, frauds & inconsistencies (w links provided)  be exposed on every forum, blog & website that allows commentary so as many people as possible are aware

ITA Capp - I promise to expose where/when I can!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: March 29, 2009, 04:59:53 PM »

Perfect!!!

Tap Dancing around the truth!!!

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: March 29, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »

Or

Tap Dancing on Caylee's grave/memory.   

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1779 on: March 29, 2009, 05:03:23 PM »

Or

Same old song and dance   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.