May 07, 2024, 10:43:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 326514 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #520 on: January 03, 2009, 09:29:37 AM »

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

Except for the Elvis part, I'm swooning!!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #521 on: January 03, 2009, 09:31:29 AM »

That was a great post on circumstantial evidence Boo and really appreciated. Are you still taking meds that give you a false sense of well being? I am. It is the only good thing about this FLU!! Are reading this mom, it's the FLU..Given the information you have provided, I am confused why every lawyer says the same thing!!! It had be believing that according to American law, circumstantial evidence was almost as weak as hearsay! Your post helps a great deal.

Alright, I still have a lot of catching up to do, but what medicine is giving you gals a false sense of well being??  I NEED THAT MEDICINE!!  I don't care if it's false or not, I am lacking greatly in the sense of well being department. 

Hope your FLU doesn't last long, Cutie.  You too, Boo, feel better soon!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 03, 2009, 09:39:07 AM »

Maybe Lee moved back home because he can't afford to live anywhere else...

That, and it makes it easier to circle the wagons around the family secrets and the family trash.

Well the way I see it is if charges are filed against the clan,they won't have to go far to find them because they will all be at the same place..Gotta be a good thing...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #523 on: January 03, 2009, 09:39:45 AM »

Yes, autopsies are done at funeral homes. Yes the defense team can do an autopsy now that the remains have been released. It should not have taken this long, however, in my opinion. I think the Ants are holding off on the funeral to buy time to get their stories straight. I wonder if that is why Lee has moved back in with his parents.

Thanks, I didn't know that.  I didn't think funeral homes had all the scales, tables, and other equipment for autopsy.  I also didn't know that funeral homes have a ME on staff, or is ME not required for autopsy?   

Geeez, this case has caused me to learn things I really didn't need to know.

Well, the funeral home does not provide the ME. The family does. The scales ect are often brought by the person doing the autopsy.   Historically, the funeral director and the ME were the same person. Times have changed but in many jurisdictions the coroner and the funeral director are still the same person.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #524 on: January 03, 2009, 09:40:32 AM »

Morning monkeys!  Gosh, I have a lot to catch up on.

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: January 03, 2009, 09:44:11 AM »

Morning monkeys!  Gosh, I have a lot to catch up on.

I'm behind too.I'm just gonna pick up here and move forward. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #526 on: January 03, 2009, 09:44:19 AM »

It's funny that you should ask....I haven't asked Brandi yet as she's very busy with valentine avi's and my Elvis Monkey, but I'm hoping she can make me an evening monkey wearing a nice smoking jacket and a glass of sherry, Harvey's of course... 

Just remember...if it wasn't for the King...we'd all still be listening to Lawrence Welk...and singin' Hot diggidy dog diggidy oh what you do ta me.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: January 03, 2009, 09:46:41 AM »

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

<snipped>
That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue In Caylee Anthony Case: Video
http://www.wftv.com/video/18402055/index.html

Article:
http://www.wftv.com/news/18401963/detail.html

Hmmmm, now the PI is planning a news conference for Monday?  Something isnt right here.  I heard LP say that the PI's cell phone was taken into evidence as well.  I am just wondering if it wasnt KC on the other end of that phone...

Calls from the jail are recorded, so if.... this would be good for the prosecution.  However, if it was KC, I would think that the jail would have notified prosecutor back when the call was made.

Good Morning Monkey's!
WOW! Can't wait for monday now!   

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: January 03, 2009, 09:52:36 AM »

Just remember...if it wasn't for the King...we'd all still be listening to Lawrence Welk...and singin' Hot diggidy dog diggidy oh what you do ta me.. 

(I'm more of a Beatles fan, myself)  Oh.. and Bearly.. I may be swooning, but I'm here on my side of the cage while I'm doing it.  (My "DH" - emphasis on the D, and I don't mean "dear" - is in the dog house).

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 03, 2009, 09:56:07 AM »

It's a trick to ditract her.  I can't compete with that pretty kitty. 

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #530 on: January 03, 2009, 09:57:55 AM »

SS, don't go making fun of my man LW! I love bubbles in the wine! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: January 03, 2009, 09:58:44 AM »

(I'm more of a Beatles fan, myself)  Oh.. and Bearly.. I may be swooning, but I'm here on my side of the cage while I'm doing it.  (My "DH" - emphasis on the D, and I don't mean "dear" - is in the dog house).

~ Peter Frampton
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: January 03, 2009, 09:59:22 AM »

Morning Trimm, sorry about the loss last night. I feel your pain badly! How's Digger this morning.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: January 03, 2009, 10:01:15 AM »

Morning JSM 
If my inlaws show up later today I will definately need some bubbly. 
(Praying for rain now...lake is no fun in rain)   

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: January 03, 2009, 10:02:18 AM »

My thoughts on the person the PI was on the phone with.  I don't think it was Casey...  surely the jail would not have allowed her to be on a cell? They obviously watch her while JB is there, otherwise we wouldn't have known about them being "huggy".   And I don't think she wrote down Caylee's location on a piece of paper (as some pondered earlier) because JB made it sound like he wouldn't allow her to write down anything of importance like that.  (We know she gave him letters to hand over, but I doubt those said where Caylee was). Or perhaps JB had somebody else on the phone with the PI, so he could state w/out lying, that he did not receive a phone call stating where the remains were?

We have two PI's...  both having worked either for the Anthonys or Baez, correct?... who are now against each other?    

It seems absurd that this one PI was there filming (on a hunch from Kio Marie?) any wooded area, when his clients were publicly stating that Caylee was alive. Did they really think this was a smart move? (Obviously they're all idiots!)  The only people who are coming out and stating there was no body there, are people who worked for the Anthonys, or who were friends of some sort. Surely this doesn't look good.. and frankly, if it's proven any of them knew Caylee was there, I think they all are going down. I hope to God they do!!  This whole thing makes me sick. And I'm sure this presser coming up will just make our blood boil even more. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: January 03, 2009, 10:02:54 AM »

Morning Trimm, sorry about the loss last night. I feel your pain badly! How's Digger this morning.

First DH forgot to pick up Beer for the game. It was all down hill from there.
Digger is well.He got a dove yesterday.  And kept it outside. 

~ Peter Frampton
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: January 03, 2009, 10:03:20 AM »

I know you must be talking about A-1. She's the pretty kitty around here. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: January 03, 2009, 10:06:22 AM »

Morning JSM 
If my inlaws show up later today I will definately need some bubbly. 
(Praying for rain now...lake is no fun in rain)   
Well I will pray for rain too if that's what you want!  Will rain keep the inlaws away? If not, get some bubbly! 

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: January 03, 2009, 10:06:28 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!  Hope everyone slept well.  In regard to the video that's being discussed, I remember watching NG last earlier this week and LP was on.  Here's what I pulled from the Transcript.  Interesting that area where remains were found were Not on the video.  See below.  Full transcript from 12/30 is at http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/30/ng.01.html

CASAREZ: But to Leonard Padilla -- you are a bounty hunter. You searched for Caylee from the beginning. You believe this video exists. Have you seen it?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Yes.

CASAREZ: Tell us about it.

PADILLA: I was introduced to Hoover back when we bailed out Casey in August. And because we have basically a sealed team, we don`t allow outsiders in. And therefore, even though he volunteered to help and all that, he wasn`t accepted.

When we went back this last time, we noticed that he was part of the security or the people that were hanging around the Anthonys. And after I had been there about three or four days, he mentioned to me that he had a film that he had filmed when Dominic called him on the 15th. And I asked him, I says, How can you have a film of the area? He says, Well, Dominic called me on the 15th, told me Caylee had been found. Hoover told me that he asked him, Is she alive? He said, No, she`s dead, but we`re going to go get her right now.

He then -- about two hours later, he showed up again. He had this film, a minute-and-a-half. But it`s not of the exact area where the body was found.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #539 on: January 03, 2009, 10:07:25 AM »

**snipped**
 Surely this doesn't look good.. and frankly, if it's proven any of them knew Caylee was there, I think they all are going down. I hope to God they do!!  This whole thing makes me sick. And I'm sure this presser coming up will just make our blood boil even more. 

Is it possible our blood can boil any more???  I think I have reached the top of the thermometer!!!!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.