May 13, 2024, 01:27:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony- MURDER TRIAL- DAY 15- 6/10/2011  (Read 665359 times)
beth1970
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2020 on: June 10, 2011, 11:32:48 PM »

Is this a trial or a game of flippin Pictionary!

What is that thing he drew... a jockey strap? I can't figure it out. The other thing looks like a tomato.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2021 on: June 10, 2011, 11:33:34 PM »

Looks like these two pictures were taken near in time to me.

I think the black & white (bottom) pic is when Caylee was a little older.  It appears that she has lost just a tiny bit of that baby fat in her cheeks.  I have a 2 1/2 year old with chubby cheeks that are thinning as well.

I don't think that is possible, IIRC the color picture was the photo taken the last day of her life when she went with Cindy to see her great grandpa.....I can see how the photo can make it appear that she cheeks are fuller in one than the other, but sometimes it's just the angle of the photo etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2022 on: June 10, 2011, 11:33:44 PM »

How juvenile is he?  He had 3 frikin years, and that is the best he can do?

My friend swears Bozo is trying to be "theatrical" like the attorneys you see of tv because he wants a reality show!

LMAO

Titled:

THE ADVENTURES OF DISBARRED BOZO
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2023 on: June 10, 2011, 11:35:05 PM »

I have a question about the duct tape animation.  Is it showing all three pieces of tape or just one piece of tape.  I don't remember hearing talk of that today.
I'm pretty sure one piece of tape was shown.
So, three pieces would've covered her entire face?     She was covering up the person that Cindy loved more than her, the person that was holding her back, the person who would've loved her wholeheartedly, no matter what. 

Caylee was still in diapers, a baby-so innocent. I pray she did not know what was happening to her. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2024 on: June 10, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/061111-Prosecutors-focus-on-duct-tape

Prosecutors focus on duct tape in Anthony trial

Defense attorney Cheney Mason tried to poke holes in Garavaglia's findings, getting her to admit that toxicology tests on the bones came up negative for "volatile chemicals." Still, she stuck by her conclusions even when Mason tried to suggest the idea of an accident.
"You're trying to tell this jury 100 percent that this death couldn't be an accident?" Mason asked at one point.
"Accidental deaths are reported 100 percent of the time -- unless there's reason not to," Garavaglia responded.

Mumbles got OWNED today.   
"This disgusting superimposition is nothing more than a fantasy," lead defense attorney Jose Baez said while arguing against it. "...They're throwing things against the wall and seeing if it sticks."

Bozo is gonna take his spaghetti and go home.   

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2025 on: June 10, 2011, 11:38:39 PM »

How juvenile is he?  He had 3 frikin years, and that is the best he can do?

My friend swears Bozo is trying to be "theatrical" like the attorneys you see of tv because he wants a reality show!

LMAO

Titled:

THE ADVENTURES OF DISBARRED BOZO

"If it pleases the court" rofl, It cracks me up when he says that. I guess it makes him feel all professional and intelligent. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2026 on: June 10, 2011, 11:42:02 PM »

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2011/06/casey-anthony-trial-day-13-.html

As prosecutrix Linda Drane Burdick

I can just see her whipping Mumbles and Bozo in a puddle of quivering jello.  hahaha

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #2027 on: June 10, 2011, 11:46:41 PM »

http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011/06/10/medical-examiner-calls-homicide-the-%E2%80%9Conly-logical-conclusion%E2%80%9D/

Medical Examiner Calls Homicide the “Only Logical Conclusion”
On redirect, she testified that if the body was dumped in mid-June, it would have skeletonized by the middle of August when Roy Kronk first called authorities to say he may have located the remains.

This has to make Kronk feel better.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2028 on: June 10, 2011, 11:47:28 PM »

There was a geico commercial on with foghorn leghorn..a rooster that sounds like mason. I thought someone here made that name up.
Now for a real attorney here is Bill Schaeffers summary for today
http://www.wftv.com/video/28202082/index.html
and a big thank you to whichever mod showed me how to post the hyperlinks! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2029 on: June 10, 2011, 11:49:03 PM »

Wow on Caylee's skeletal photos.  You can actually see her skull under the superimposed photo of her face.  And why 3 pieces of tape, when 1 clearly would cover both her mouth and nose?   That poor baby, I pray she didn't know what happened to her.

Did anyone watch 20/20?  A. Lyon said there is more evidence showing it was an accident than a murder!!  Really?  Then I expect to see it from the defense.  I want actual evidence too, not Casey's word, which is worthless.

tupelohoney

1.  That is my prayer also.  I want to believe that the intentional overdose of chloroform administered by her mother on the afternoon of June 16, 2008 implies that Caylee did not struggle for her last breath.  She did not experience any trauma.

Suffocation?  I cannot go there.  As I stated to Kermit ... the implication would be that Casey is beyond evil.

2.  If the death of Caylee was an accident ... there would never have been a cover up ... a 911 report would have happened ... Casey would have revealed all a long ago.

If the death of Caylee was the result of an unintended overdose of chloroforum ... a plea deal would be where it was at.  Casey would not be on trial with a death penalty/LWOP conviction hanging over her head.

IMO

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2030 on: June 10, 2011, 11:50:51 PM »

Vinny Politan posted a pic of a young BP on his twitter..
http://yfrog.com/gylqtzppj
http://twitter.com/#!/VinniePolitan

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2031 on: June 10, 2011, 11:52:15 PM »

Janet, I belive it was during Wednesday or Thursdays testimony and I for the life of me cannot think who said it - I know that doesn't help much, I'll keep trying to think of it.
Here is a link for most of the discovery .. I hope it helps
http://humbleopinionforum.net/case-documents-released/

Thanks flamom and KCJackie

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2032 on: June 10, 2011, 11:54:42 PM »

Wow on Caylee's skeletal photos.  You can actually see her skull under the superimposed photo of her face.  And why 3 pieces of tape, when 1 clearly would cover both her mouth and nose?   That poor baby, I pray she didn't know what happened to her.

Did anyone watch 20/20?  A. Lyon said there is more evidence showing it was an accident than a murder!!  Really?  Then I expect to see it from the defense.  I want actual evidence too, not Casey's word, which is worthless.

tupelohoney

1.  That is my prayer also.  I want to believe that the intentional overdose of chloroform administered by her mother on the afternoon of June 16, 2008 implies that Caylee did not struggle for her last breath.  She did not experience any trauma.

Suffocation?  I cannot go there.  As I stated to Kermit ... the implication would be that Casey is beyond evil.

2.  If the death of Caylee was an accident ... there would never have been a cover up ... a 911 report would have happened ... Casey would have revealed all a long ago.

If the death of Caylee was the result of an unintended overdose of chloroforum ... a plea deal would be where it was at.  Casey would not be on trial with a death penalty/LWOP conviction hanging over her head.

IMO

Janet

And enter Jose Baez. A plea would not give him the exposure. He presents his opening statement with a BS story and has not backed up one word of it. Casey and Baez are a perfect match.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2033 on: June 10, 2011, 11:55:01 PM »

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2034 on: June 10, 2011, 11:56:33 PM »

Good Night.

Janet
8:55 PM PT

_____

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #2035 on: June 10, 2011, 11:57:09 PM »

OMG SHUT UP ABOUT A MISTRIAL YOU BOZO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He calls for a mistrial at least once a day, doesn't he?

sheesh.

After hearing the judge's response, it really makes me wonder if JB didn't get his law license from a cracker jack box.  Monkey Devil!

I left to make a glass of tea at work and totally missed his daily mistrial request...what was this one for?    ::justice2NJ::

For the animation of the picture of Casey and Caylee. Said it was prejudicial and speculative, IIRC.

Thanks....what about his flip chart that looks like a toilet and a mickey mouse hat, what a moron (and WTH does he continue to wear chit brown suits??)
I laughed when someone on here called him a tootsie roll and now my granddaughter said today, " is that the tootsie roll guy".  LOL

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2036 on: June 10, 2011, 11:59:17 PM »

http://thejbmission.wordpress.com/

The JB Mission
Caylee Anthony, Casey Anthony, Casey Anthony Trial
has anyone seen this site?

Jose Bozo mission?  If you read the comments which I think he mostly makes to himself it will tell you what their defense will be and how George plays into all of this although they will have to get KC on the stand to prove it.  Take a few minutes and read it.

I'd love to see kc on the stand.
She'll be eaten up a live.
We should take bets on how long it takes...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2037 on: June 11, 2011, 12:08:21 AM »

I'm confused about the march searches she did for chloroform and all... that was when she found out she couldn't go to PR with Ricardo, Amy and JP? Or was that something they planned later, after March, and she later found out she couldn't go?
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2038 on: June 11, 2011, 12:08:23 AM »

tupelohoney

IMO

Janet

Jose is defending Casey pro bono, correct ? Once he talked with her, and saw the interest and press coverage, I think in my heart that he sees bigtime $$ 's !
I am certain that he will get a big cut out of the Lifetime movie money. Also, if he gets her off, or even the death penalty removed, or a reduction in charges by the jury, or can  manipulate due to the fact that she was not read her Miranda rights.....who  knows ?

He could end up as a strong, sought after attorney. A BOZO, but a high power atty., able to perform miracles !

I still feel that it was an accident which went wild after it happened. IF anyone told her NOT to call 911, perhaps she would not ?
I also think that George A is capable of molesting. He has proved he is also a liar and a cheater.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2039 on: June 11, 2011, 12:09:02 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/061111-Prosecutors-focus-on-duct-tape

Prosecutors focus on duct tape in Anthony trial

Defense attorney Cheney Mason tried to poke holes in Garavaglia's findings, getting her to admit that toxicology tests on the bones came up negative for "volatile chemicals." Still, she stuck by her conclusions even when Mason tried to suggest the idea of an accident.
"You're trying to tell this jury 100 percent that this death couldn't be an accident?" Mason asked at one point.
"Accidental deaths are reported 100 percent of the time -- unless there's reason not to," Garavaglia responded.

Mumbles got OWNED today.   
"This disgusting superimposition is nothing more than a fantasy," lead defense attorney Jose Baez said while arguing against it. "...They're throwing things against the wall and seeing if it sticks."

Bozo is gonna take his spaghetti and go home.   

That was "choice" when Dr. G. nailed him.  Sent him packing...
  ::justice2NJ::

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.