May 17, 2024, 09:18:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #81  (Read 344343 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #180 on: December 24, 2008, 11:45:37 AM »

I hope everyone has a warm, safe Merry Christmas!  Happy Holidays no matter what you celebrate!!

Love to all from all of us at Casa De Flossy.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: December 24, 2008, 11:45:56 AM »

Ya know, as soon as they discovered Caylee's body, LE immediately zoomed to the A's house, put crime scene tape around it and stood guard until they could get a search warrant.  As we have discussed, it had to have been something found at the scene that they knew tied the scene to the house.  I keep thinking about that, and would love to know what exactly that was!   Just a nosey nellie here....      

Hey HunnnY!...Im sure it had to be a combination of things, and it had to be G double O good in order to have received that search warrant back so quickly. Sooo i think it was, the clothes in the bag *assuming there are some articles of clothing in there*...Caylees book, and also since they took toys from the home, im sure there must of been toys too. I took a look again at that picture of yuri melich when hes holding something pink..now i think it was a toy from the bag. When all the monkeys first started analyzing the picture they thought it may be clothes or a dollys clothes, and i expressed my concern for that...because had it been clothes yuri could possibly be disturbing fibers on the clothing that may be found to be of evidentiary value...sooo now i think it was a toy because..holding it with gloves wouldnt compromise any fingerprints on the item if there are any left...and he looks as if hes holding it gently......JMO

Oh for sure, this makes sense! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: December 24, 2008, 11:51:31 AM »

Be back in a little bit to check in.Got a bunch of stockings to decorate. 

Merry Christmas Red. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #183 on: December 24, 2008, 11:52:40 AM »

Meter Reader Who Found Caylee To Tell Story Soon
Kronk Plans To Talk To Media After New Year

http://www.wesh.com/news/18344942/detail.html
Thanks, I know I'm interested in what he says, but I'm sure he will not go into to much detail, because I'm sure he will be a state witness.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: December 24, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »

Did you listen to all three calls? I'm sure the cop was scared as well, but IIRC, Kronk said he was too, and that's why he wasn't going back there. I could be wrong.. I'll have to listen to them again. 

Okie dokie...I was wrong, lol. I have no problem with being wrong, lol.

***Kronk made the first of his calls Aug. 11 at 4:28 p.m., saying he found something suspicious near "the Anthonys' home."

"I don't know what it is; I'm not telling you it was Caylee or anything of that nature," Kronk told a female dispatcher. He said he would not take a closer look because he saw a venomous snake nearby.
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:903044239&start=1

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong, by any means. I just thought I remembered him also being scared.  (But I'm reassured to know I'm not crazy  )

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #185 on: December 24, 2008, 11:57:38 AM »

Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 08:05:40 PM
Quote from: anothermonkey on December 23, 2008, 07:48:42 PM
Quote from: josephsjordansr on December 23, 2008, 07:41:43 PM

In defense of the deputies that went out on the tip.  The area was vast.  And many people missed her.  Many missing person cases people walk right by time and time again.  Right where she was found there was a lot of trash bags.  I can't even begin to tell you how much garbage was there.

Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...
I called 911 on a van backed up to the woods on Goldenrod... and remember, I called deputies out for a pair of underwear and some knap sacks at the Econ Soccer Complex... everyone was extra alert to everything....
And notice how NOT alert these cops were 2 months since the disappearance? But this time they seemed to know it was her? Even the dispatcher went "awww" when she heard about it.

Ok, I do not normally comment on the "eery", but this just tripped a memory.  Thinking back on reading through all those many many tips that were "dumped", does anyone else remember the tip from the psychic who stated that Caylee had been missed, she was so close she was touching a searchers shoe...or something to that effect?  I know it is probably just coincidence, but heck I am urked this morning as I suffered a horrid dream last night involving Casey..yes CASEY.  I have been up nearly all morning...my hubs says its the meatball sub I ate for dinner....::huff::

I think going back and rereading all those psychic tips would prove interesting. 

Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #186 on: December 24, 2008, 12:01:16 PM »

Good morning Monkeys and MERRY CHRISTMAS.
This will be quite an interesting testimony!  I cannt wait to see what she says when she is face to face with ZG!

Wouldn't she just say " No...that's not Zanny, you have the wrong person" seems the simplest solution...???

Merry Christmas Monkeys !! 
That's exactly what she's going to say.

YES THATS WHAT SHE WILL SAY!! BUT THATS WHAT WE WANT MONKEYS!!! WE WANT HER TO STICK TO HER LUDACRIS STORY SO BAEZ WILL BE LEFT WITH NOTHING TO PROTECT!! THEY WILL CHEW HER UP AND EAT HER UP ALIVE AT TRIAL.

Yes, that's what she'll say but it won't be the end of it.  Mr. Morgan will question her about the "Real" Zenaida and all of the circumstances leading up to her last seeing Caylee with the phoney Zenaida.  Either she answers or she automatically forfeits the lawsuit. It won't be a matter of just her saying that's the wrong person.  She won't get out of depositions that easily.

I would think that once KC states that the ZG in the court room isn't the woman who "kidnapped Caylee"...that would be as much as Mr Morgan could say..his client is vindicated which is what is needed for this ZG to move on with her life..Mr doesn't represent all of the Zenaida Gonzalez's of the world so why would he be allowed to continue questioning?

I'm not sure what this ZG hopes to gain by this lawsuit...KC didn't directly point her finger at her and say "it's her"  It was the media who tagged her as "The Zenaida" wouldn't the lawsuit be more appropriately directed at the media ?

I don't have any experience with legal matters (thank god) I'm just shooting from the hip

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 24, 2008, 12:05:09 PM »

Merry Christmas Red. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE DAY TO ALL ...
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 24, 2008, 12:07:02 PM »

Merry Christmas Red. 

Thank-you, and I wish everyone the same, will be a busy day.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: December 24, 2008, 12:07:03 PM »

I would think that once KC states that the ZG in the court room isn't the woman who "kidnapped Caylee"...that would be as much as Mr Morgan could say..his client is vindicated which is what is needed for this ZG to move on with her life..Mr Morgan doesn't represent all of the Zenaida Gonzalez's of the world so why would he be allowed to continue questioning?

I'm not sure what this ZG hopes to gain by this lawsuit...KC didn't directly point her finger at her and say "it's her"  It was the media who tagged her as "The Zenaida" wouldn't the lawsuit be more appropriately directed at the media ?

I don't have any experience with legal matters (thank god) I'm just shooting from the hip

self edit ... got my tongue stuck in the keyboard 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: December 24, 2008, 12:08:04 PM »

I think KC would have to explain the connection of ZG to the Sawgrass.  That would be interesting.

Remember that ZG did go look at that very apt. at Sawgrass.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: December 24, 2008, 12:08:09 PM »

Thanks, I know I'm interested in what he says, but I'm sure he will not go into to much detail, because I'm sure he will be a state witness.

911 Calls Released of Meter Reader Roy Kronk Bag Near the Area that Casey Anthony was Found … Kronk to Talk after New Year

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/24/911-calls-released-of-meter-reader-roy-kronk-bag-near-the-area-that-casey-anthony-was-found-kronk-to-talk-after-new-year/

Roy Kronk is “evaluating his options for participation in various interviews,” attorney David Evans said, adding that Kronk has been approached by a variety of local, cable, and network media to tell his story.

I am going to go out on a limb and bet Geraldo Rivera and Geraldo at Large is not in the running for media to tell story. Call it a hunch. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #192 on: December 24, 2008, 12:11:54 PM »

I would think that once KC states that the ZG in the court room isn't the woman who "kidnapped Caylee"...that would be as much as Mr Morgan could say..his client is vindicated which is what is needed for this ZG to move on with her life..Mr Morgan doesn't represent all of the Zenaida Gonzalez's of the world so why would he be allowed to continue questioning?

self edit ... got my tongue stuck in the keyboard 
Ouch SS!  I bet that hurt!   
But I agree with you.  If I remember correctly, KC didn't give a whole lot of information on ZG - and what she did give didn't match this particular ZG very well.  I feel for ZG - but honestly think this is just a money ploy.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #193 on: December 24, 2008, 12:13:29 PM »

from Caylee#80 « Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »
Lots of trash bags and garbage.. everywhere.  And this guy wouldn't go back there to whatever bag or whatever object he thought shouldn't be there, because it was a swamp area full of diamond back rattle snakes.   Get where I'm going with this? So how did he think this - whatever it was - was odd enough to call 911 for? Again, yes he found Caylee. I'm glad for that. But still...

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

That's what I read too, it was the Police Officer.  Cuz I was thinking why wouldn't he just take out his gun and shoot the damn thing, or at the very least call in animal control to confine the snake.  The story still doesn't sound right to me.  Just like LE telling the teens that there was no problem, it was 'just a bomb' in that hole found in that area.  WTF?  A snake that scares the jeebies out of an officer, a bomb? GMAFB. 

They should have called my oldest son in, ever since he was 7 years old, he would have marched right up to that snake and grabbed it behind the jaws and come out swinging it for all to see.  (he's done this many mannnnny times, even with rattlers, I have the gray hair to prove it). 

I don't buy the bomb story, and I don't buy the snake story.  The question is... Why does LE think the public is so STUPID as to believe this????   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 24, 2008, 12:13:46 PM »

911 Calls Released of Meter Reader Roy Kronk Bag Near the Area that Casey Anthony was Found … Kronk to Talk after New Year

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/12/24/911-calls-released-of-meter-reader-roy-kronk-bag-near-the-area-that-casey-anthony-was-found-kronk-to-talk-after-new-year/

Roy Kronk is “evaluating his options for participation in various interviews,” attorney David Evans said, adding that Kronk has been approached by a variety of local, cable, and network media to tell his story.

I am going to go out on a limb and bet Geraldo Rivera and Geraldo at Large is not in the running for media to tell story. Call it a hunch. 
And a very good hunch, I know last week was the last time I will ever watch Geraldo, his comments were for me very calous, and disrespectful.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: December 24, 2008, 12:14:53 PM »

Merry Christmas Red. 

Not for me...we had our big Christmas dinner yesterday and a four day ice storm has wiped out the trip to the in-laws... darn it  Just stockings tomorrow!

Merry Christmas no rose 

and Merry Christmas to you too Red 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 24, 2008, 12:16:34 PM »

from Caylee#80 « Reply #1869 on: December 23, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

I may be wrong, but I don't think it was Kronk who would not go back into the woods because of a snake. I believe it was the Police Officer that was dispatched to the scene. I can't find where I read this, but I am pretty sure it was the cop.

That's what I read too, it was the Police Officer.  Cuz I was thinking why wouldn't he just take out his gun and shoot the damn thing, or at the very least call in animal control to confine the snake.  The story still doesn't sound right to me.  Just like LE telling the teens that there was no problem, it was 'just a bomb' in that hole found in that area.  WTF?  A snake that scares the jeebies out of an officer, a bomb? GMAFB. 

They should have called my oldest son in, ever since he was 7 years old, he would have marched right up to that snake and grabbed it behind the jaws and come out swinging it for all to see.  (he's done this many mannnnny times, even with rattlers, I have the gray hair to prove it). 

I don't buy the bomb story, and I don't buy the snake story.  The question is... Why does LE think the public is so STUPID as to believe this????   

I don't know about the snake issue, but I am not buying the bomb story, in any way, shape or form. Since there appears to be so many snakes in that area, there must be a way of dealing with this, just like with alligators.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #197 on: December 24, 2008, 12:17:31 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys!  My electricity did not go out!     Just flickered all night ... Today big warmup  over 30 degrees 

What in the world did KC order that cost over $60?  If that's all snacks she's gonna be a big girl next time we see her!

Good Morning Monkeys and lurking monkeys....Happy Holidays to all..

ANd btw newfie>>-->> I am sitting in shorts and a tea shirt, flip flops, as highs here today will be 81........   mio

Sitting here in sweats, two pair of socks, and typing in a pair of gloves, cuz it's warmed up to 6 degrees.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: December 24, 2008, 12:18:15 PM »

I listened to the meter readers call , the first one on NG and I couldn't make sense of the location. I could not visualize the location. He did mention a fence and in one of the vids from the woods, I could see a six foot fence with a house behind it. From just the vid, it looked really close to the remains location. But in a vid it is hard to judge distance.
Also it was very hard to tell if there was anywhere where she could have pulled the car into. Can't see her spending much time there if she just stopped roadside.  Except for just a toss of a bag into the woods. So, maybe my idea that she was there that June 15  night with Caylee after the fight when she was speaking to Tony endlessly is not a practical one unless there is other access where the car could have been parked without being seen. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 24, 2008, 12:19:18 PM »

Merry Christmas Red. 

Not for me...we had our big Christmas dinner yesterday and a four day ice storm has wiped out the trip to the in-laws... darn it  Just stockings tomorrow!

Merry Christmas no rose 

and Merry Christmas to you too Red 
Merry Christmas to you, when my husband kindly brought me home a bottle of French Vanilla Kahlua, I thought of you when I was drinking it, went real good with the coffee. Probably a little to good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.