May 14, 2024, 11:59:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #785 12/13/08 - 12/17/08  (Read 222901 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: December 15, 2008, 11:56:22 PM »

Klaas, I am not trying to be a P.I.T.A. & say I know things others don't or shouldn't know. I just prefer to not stir up the mud again. If Janet wants my email address, you can give it to her.

And why should Janet believe what you say in email?  Sorry but after 3 1/2 years that just doesn't cut it.  Not only that, the topic has really gone away from those photos and in another direction at the moment. I just don't get all the problem.  Either come post a rebuttle to Kermit with backup or don't. 

RIGHT NOW, the embarrassment of the Sloots appears to be making more headway than anything else including what may or may not have been in that trap.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: December 15, 2008, 11:57:45 PM »

Was that a drive by?  Just come and make posts to shake the cage and leave?   

I was waiting for someone to say something.That is funny.Was that what we consider the first Drive-by post!Drive-by post.Coined by MuffyBee..

I liked Wreck's "put up or shut up".   I was also wondering since some know things we (you and I, the common monkeys) cannot be told, what are we, chopped liver?!

So why do it?You only lose credibility with other Monkey's.As far as i've seen since being on here evrything has been pretty transparent..Thank you Scared Monkey's..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: December 15, 2008, 11:57:49 PM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>
Yap ... do you have information to the contrary.

Janet

______

Janet, actually I do. I would rather not go in to it here. You are welcome to get my email address from Klaas.

So you are volunteering that I make a special effort to email someone, like I haven't anything better to do?
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: December 15, 2008, 11:59:02 PM »

Not the first time....but it is annoying.....G'nite all.  I am tempted to say more, but I'd 'rather not'.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: December 16, 2008, 12:00:01 AM »

Klaas, I am not trying to be a P.I.T.A. & say I know things others don't or shouldn't know. I just prefer to not stir up the mud again. If Janet wants my email address, you can give it to her.

And why should Janet believe what you say in email?  Sorry but after 3 1/2 years that just doesn't cut it.  Not only that, the topic has really gone away from those photos and in another direction at the moment. I just don't get all the problem.  Either come post a rebuttle to Kermit with backup or don't. 

RIGHT NOW, the embarrassment of the Sloots appears to be making more headway than anything else including what may or may not have been in that trap.
All that little nonsense did was make me believe Kermit's info is correct even more. Someone's VERY nervous!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #505 on: December 16, 2008, 12:00:08 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>

Janet

______

Janet, actually I do. I would rather not go in to it here. You are welcome to get my email address from Klaas.

So you are volunteering that I make a special effort to email someone, like I haven't anything better to do?

I think we've all learned your ability to multi-task Klass. id You read the e-mail.Pretty generic??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: December 16, 2008, 12:00:13 AM »

This is so cool.  Look at the post cards that can be bought.....
Clinton:      http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=826&srctype=products_detail
Billy Graham:        http://www.nixonlibraryfoundation.org/index.php?src=directory&view=products&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&xsearch_id=store_search&xsearch%5B0%5D=at+Nixon%5C%27s+Funeral&query=%28name.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral.or.description.like.at%20Nixon%27s%20Funeral%29&refno=823&srctype=products_detail

It would be kind of hard to take the picture and be in it from a distance at the same time.

I still believe Kermit.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: December 16, 2008, 12:01:43 AM »

Recieved  a e-mail back from a Roeland bol regarding the Natalee Holloway investigation but oddly enough it was not addressed to me.Am i able to copy and post it here?I would think not?Need an answer from a Mod??

I'm interested.  Not sure why you would need permission to post it....unless somehow he linked RU...lol....

Post the email as long as no personal information (email address,etc.) is posted.

YES, as long as no identifying email addresses or phone numbers, etc are in the email go ahead and post if you feel it will help discussion of the case.

If after seeing the email it appears to be out of line we can edit it.

Your message about an official investigation Natalee Holloway

Thank you for your contribution by e-mail sent on 9 december 2008.

Your message is being handled by the Directorate for Kingdom Relations. We aim to respond to your message by e-mail before 25 December.

THE STATE SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR AND KINGDOM RELATIONS,

on her behalf,

The director for Kingdom relations,

G.E.A. van Craaikamp

Ministry of Interior and Kingdom Relations

The Hague, The Netherlands

BUMP

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: December 16, 2008, 12:02:57 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>

Janet

______

Why is it you rather not go into it here?  You brought it up.....Why offer your email through Klaas to Janet?  Is it because she asked?  I just don't get it...and I did read Klaas's post before starting mine.

I never requested Yap's email from Klaas.  Please check with Klaas prior to insinuating.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: December 16, 2008, 12:04:11 AM »

Very interesting stuff..

first one: Marlex,
Marlex is a trademarked name for "crystalline polypropylene" and "high-density polyethylene" (HDPE). These plastics were invented by J. Paul Hogan and Robert Banks, two research chemists at the Phillips Petroleum company.

Marlex was used by Wham-O for their Hula Hoops in the 1950s, which helped create a market for this plastic. It is now used surgically as a reinforcing mesh in inguinal hernia repair.

Which is
Same company as Phillip Morris tobacco.

Right Up their ally

The most interesting thing was Josy saying he was Born in Aruba..
Which makes him an Aruban national citizen.
His holding Dutch citizenship is something I wonder about.
Also the amount of books he has written makes him a sort of genius. How Many people write Dictionaries ?
All very interesting

Edward - Many months ago, I spent days researching this in Shango.  It was prompted by something that I had read in the same article that was posted a few pages back saying that many of the Mansurs have maintained their Venezuelan citizenship.  From what I could determine, Jossy most likely has citizenship in three countries.  This enables him to own businesses in all three countries plus the US, where the Mansurs have several businesses in Miami.  Jossy is Aruban by birth and Venezuelan through the citizenship of his parents.  If an individual is born in Aruba and lives there for a specific number of years, that person is also eligible for citizenship in the Netherlands without giving up any other citizenship for which they are eligible.  While I was doing this research, I also learned another tidbit that angers the Arubans.  Dutch citizens living on Aruba are exempt from some of the taxes that Arubans are required to pay.

Now that's just plain mean right there!  It really does pay to be Dutch in Aruba.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: December 16, 2008, 12:04:12 AM »

I was waiting for someone to say something.That is funny.Was that what we consider the first Drive-by post!Drive-by post.Coined by MuffyBee..

I liked Wreck's "put up or shut up".   I was also wondering since some know things we (you and I, the common monkeys) cannot be told, what are we, chopped liver?!

Exactly Muffy.  The rest of us are worthy of discussions that go on in private forums such as Goldmonkey's private area and Chatngrumble    Seems like alot of big egos in these private forums, I'd hate to be around when they start eating their own.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: December 16, 2008, 12:05:53 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>

Janet

______

Why is it you rather not go into it here?  You brought it up.....Why offer your email through Klaas to Janet?  Is it because she asked?  I just don't get it...and I did read Klaas's post before starting mine.

I never requested Yap's email from Klaas.  Please check with Klaas prior to insinuating.

Janet

I think she was responding to Yapperz not you Janet.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: December 16, 2008, 12:06:37 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>

Janet

______

Janet

Janet, I was speaking to Yapperz....she offered her email to you through Klaas.  Please read the post and do not accuse me of insinuating.  We do speak the same language. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: December 16, 2008, 12:08:46 AM »

Exactly Muffy.  The rest of us are worthy of discussions that go on in private forums such as Goldmonkey's private area and Chatngrumble    Seems like alot of big egos in these private forums, I'd hate to be around when they start eating their own.

Some are already chewing, 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: December 16, 2008, 12:10:17 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>

Janet

______

Janet

Janet, I was speaking to Yapperz....she offered her email to you through Klaas.  Please read the post and do not accuse me of insinuating.  We do speak the same language. 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: December 16, 2008, 12:12:05 AM »

Very interesting stuff..

first one: Marlex,
Marlex is a trademarked name for "crystalline polypropylene" and "high-density polyethylene" (HDPE). These plastics were invented by J. Paul Hogan and Robert Banks, two research chemists at the Phillips Petroleum company.

Marlex was used by Wham-O for their Hula Hoops in the 1950s, which helped create a market for this plastic. It is now used surgically as a reinforcing mesh in inguinal hernia repair.

Which is
Same company as Phillip Morris tobacco.

Right Up their ally

The most interesting thing was Josy saying he was Born in Aruba..
Which makes him an Aruban national citizen.
His holding Dutch citizenship is something I wonder about.
Also the amount of books he has written makes him a sort of genius. How Many people write Dictionaries ?
All very interesting

Edward - Many months ago, I spent days researching this in Shango.  It was prompted by something that I had read in the same article that was posted a few pages back saying that many of the Mansurs have maintained their Venezuelan citizenship.  From what I could determine, Jossy most likely has citizenship in three countries.  This enables him to own businesses in all three countries plus the US, where the Mansurs have several businesses in Miami.  Jossy is Aruban by birth and Venezuelan through the citizenship of his parents.  If an individual is born in Aruba and lives there for a specific number of years, that person is also eligible for citizenship in the Netherlands without giving up any other citizenship for which they are eligible.  While I was doing this research, I also learned another tidbit that angers the Arubans.  Dutch citizens living on Aruba are exempt from some of the taxes that Arubans are required to pay.

Now that's just plain mean right there!  It really does pay to be Dutch in Aruba.

Thank You for that additional info truthseeker.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: December 16, 2008, 12:12:51 AM »

Yeahhhh baby. I'll in for nothing but saying the truth right here in the open.

Then everyone can decide and make up their own minds.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: December 16, 2008, 12:12:58 AM »

Tamikosmom posted:
<snip>

Janet

______

Janet

Why is it you rather not go into it here?  You brought it up..... Why offer your email through Klaas to Janet?  Is it because she asked?  I just don't get it...and I did read Klaas's post before starting mine.

Bumped

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:20 AM »

I rather be posting with the same people I have been posting with for the past three and a half years than a bunch of traitors.  People are making themselves look foolish and are no longer trustworthy to me and that means a lot in my book. 
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 12:24:36 AM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: December 16, 2008, 12:13:47 AM »

Artcolley...yep   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.