May 22, 2024, 11:48:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 391412 times)
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1900 on: September 26, 2008, 09:34:14 AM »

Have y'all seen this video?

http://www.wesh.com/video/17561343/index.html

WESH has been doing a special this week on the case.  This is last night's installment.  A couple of things really stood out to me.

"According to our sources, lab tests have been ongoing on as recently as last week to "triple check" that evidence."

"Investigators say they're confident those tests will provide "iron clad proof" that Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car, how her body was positioned, and that strands of her hair fell out after she died."

"Now they tell WESH 2 they're close to determining the date someone researched chloroform on Casey's computer before Caylee's disappearance."

Two things are missing:  definite motive and criminal intent for how Caylee's body got in the trunk.

If investigators can determine how her body was positioned, doesn't that sort of throw the plastic bag theory right out the window?

AHAH! I was asking my Physician the other day about the stain in the trunk, and he said the shape of it could tell a lot about how long a body had been there and it follows that you could also determine her position from it as well.

I remember that CBB and I asked like if she was on her side could the stain have shown that like the outline of her body, there's no way then the Anthony's could have not seen that and that's why George is saying the dead body was not his grandaughter and Cindy saying Jesse framed Casey. Thanks for the info.
I thought le noticed the stain in the trunk just because it glowed under a black light? Can someone clear this up

I never heard anything other than there was a stain, I had always assumed it was detectable by the naked eye, could be wrong.
I could be wrong to...There is just to much to remember in this case..I thought the det that testified said they found a stain that glowed under black light..I think i just assumed they didn't physically see it until then. Thought someone else might know. The anthony's may not have or may have seen the stain but they sure smelled the trunk.

No, I'm probably the one that's wrong,lol, I'm going to trust Mrskub on that and your memory as well. I haven't been able to view any video so that info is probably something I just missed. I did see on TV where the detective spoke of the stain and it's smell but nothing beyond that.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1901 on: September 26, 2008, 09:35:37 AM »

TommTomm your wife must be so very proud of you...

She really thinks I am "bent".

It weirds her out how I see things

Well atleast you are bent in our direction. 

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1902 on: September 26, 2008, 09:36:23 AM »

Since she is currently only being charged with Child Neglect and of course the eco crimes he can not ask for discovery on the DNA testing..is that correct?  Since that testing would be for a murder case??? 

Right, Dolce.  Baez is only entitled to evidence related to the current charges - neglect, fraud, etc.  He is not entitled to evidence gathered in the murder investigation.  He won't get that until Casey is charged.
[/quote]Thank you M.E. Switchy!

katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1903 on: September 26, 2008, 09:36:49 AM »

Im wondering if LE had something like luminal and sprayed it in the trunk and thats why they used a blacklight and saw a stain.  I think it makes perfect sense what LP said about her dumping the body in the trash bin becasue her car was really starting to smell and she was afraid Tony would smell it when he came to pick her up.  I do not think tho that she was wearing the pants her mother washed when she dumped the body, I think they were contaminated just from being in the trunk of the car.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: September 26, 2008, 09:36:53 AM »

Speaking of blacklights and stains, I wonder if anything was noticed in the Anthony home when they took the blacklights in there?  Was anything ever released after CSI showed up at the house and did that?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1905 on: September 26, 2008, 09:37:33 AM »

Since she is currently only being charged with Child Neglect and of course the eco crimes he can not ask for discovery on the DNA testing..is that correct?  Since that testing would be for a murder case??? 

I think that's right.  I think one of the talking heads on NG said Baez was out of line requesting the DNA testing to stop because he hasn't officially been notified that it's a murder case.

Yeah, I think he jumped the gun a bit and seems to me, he's been working on her murder defense all along. Hey Baez, easy way out of that one, produce the child you say is alive.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1906 on: September 26, 2008, 09:38:10 AM »

Thank you both Switchy and Mrskub. This, IMO, is all so damning, can't imagine what they have that we have not seen.
Just gonna throw this out there..They could have a body or the stain that glowed in the trunk could be in the shape of a small body..We still have not heard them formally say the bones found were animal..I'm holding out for them to come forward and say they were animal until then i think they are stalling..Jmo with it being all over the news the bones were found you think they would make it formal that they were animal not just stating they think or believe they were animal..jmo
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1907 on: September 26, 2008, 09:38:26 AM »

I thought le noticed the stain in the trunk just because it glowed under a black light? Can someone clear this up

That's correct, Mrs

Question, all the document being released now, have to do with only the current charges and Baez asking for discovery? And all the worse info such as this wouldn't be released until new charges are filed? Is that how it works?

It's my understanding that anything they plan on using in this case has to be provided to Baez under his request for discovery (anything the prosecution has discovered). Once it is filed with the clerk, it becomes public information, which is how the media obtains it. It's also possible that certain items/information is not filed with the clerk and may be given to Baez directly, thereby not entering the public information scope.

He can ask for anything he wants. Doesn't mean he's entitled to it or going to get it. As you can see though, some of the sworn statements and tapes that we have pertaining to the neglect, certainly lend credence to the homicide theory. I think those will be the BIG guns that will have us all on the edge of our seats.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1908 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:18 AM »

Right, Dolce.  Baez is only entitled to evidence related to the current charges - neglect, fraud, etc.  He is not entitled to evidence gathered in the murder investigation.  He won't get that until Casey is charged.
Thank you M.E. Switchy!
[/quote]

Lol, you're welcome!  I've had to drag my criminal law textbook out more than once on this daffy case.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1909 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:30 AM »

Speaking of blacklights and stains, I wonder if anything was noticed in the Anthony home when they took the blacklights in there?  Was anything ever released after CSI showed up at the house and did that?
Casey's room glowed so much that it blinded the protestors outside.  j/k

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1910 on: September 26, 2008, 09:40:42 AM »

If there were scratch marks inside the trunk that came from Caylee, they would never release that until Casey was in custody.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1911 on: September 26, 2008, 09:40:47 AM »

Just thought of this....have you ever seen the reports where they go in hotel rooms and other places with a blacklight and show everyone how dirty the places really are.  Body fluids and Bacteria showed up with a blacklight.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1912 on: September 26, 2008, 09:42:32 AM »

Parts of Jose's suit also glowed...ok I am stopping now.  LOL

According to Cindy the house was cleared.....how she can say that given the cadaver dogs hit in her back yard a couple times is beyond me, but then again George did mention that the dogs had been drinking that day.  (Thats something he would come up with)

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1913 on: September 26, 2008, 09:42:43 AM »

Im wondering if LE had something like luminal and sprayed it in the trunk and thats why they used a blacklight and saw a stain.  I think it makes perfect sense what LP said about her dumping the body in the trash bin becasue her car was really starting to smell and she was afraid Tony would smell it when he came to pick her up.  I do not think tho that she was wearing the pants her mother washed when she dumped the body, I think they were contaminated just from being in the trunk of the car.

Very possible. I just think it's odd that George would claim to recall what Casey and Caylee were wearing a month prior.My daughter left for college a month ago, I could not tell you what she was wearing, even if her life depended on it. I know what my son wore to school today and yesterday, as for the previous days, don't have a clue. I could go in the laundry and find out but a month ago, no way.

Flannery O'Conner
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1914 on: September 26, 2008, 09:42:59 AM »

Well.....Im listening to Lee Anthony's audio interview  and how in the world can someone just sit and laugh so much while talking about their Niece being missing......I would be heartbroken and barely able to get through all the questions.....My God didnt any of them love or miss poor Little Caylee...........these people are sick and definatly either stronger than I would be or they just plain dont care..........I think I hate them all........

It just makes no sense, are they all psychopaths?  How can you laugh about the smell in that car?  And why did they even continue a conversation in the car? Lee said he left after 2 minutes than came back.  Why??  Was someone busy cleaning it out?   
I wonder if he left to take some things to his house (5 minutes away) to hide from LE?  Was his house checked?
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1915 on: September 26, 2008, 09:43:19 AM »

Thank you both Switchy and Mrskub. This, IMO, is all so damning, can't imagine what they have that we have not seen.
Just gonna throw this out there..They could have a body or the stain that glowed in the trunk could be in the shape of a small body..We still have not heard them formally say the bones found were animal..I'm holding out for them to come forward and say they were animal until then i think they are stalling..Jmo with it being all over the news the bones were found you think they would make it formal that they were animal not just stating they think or believe they were animal..jmo

I've kept this in the back of my mind, too.  There were several times that bones were found and I think they've addressed all but one of those finds.   I'm wondering if further testing might be what is holding things up, though - otherwise, I'm not sure what they'd be waiting for other than to tie up loose ends and make sure their ducks are in a row.  It might be wishful thinking, but I can't rule it out completely until they do.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1916 on: September 26, 2008, 09:43:44 AM »

If there were scratch marks inside the trunk that came from Caylee, they would never release that until Casey was in custody.
I am 99.9% sure that this was already proven to have been scratches on the outside of the trunk.  It was stated to show that perhaps Casey had taken her car into the woods and it had been scratched by a low hanging branch.

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1917 on: September 26, 2008, 09:44:06 AM »

Just thought of this....have you ever seen the reports where they go in hotel rooms and other places with a blacklight and show everyone how dirty the places really are.  Body fluids and Bacteria showed up with a blacklight.

I try not to watch things like that lest I turn out like Howard Hughes.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1918 on: September 26, 2008, 09:45:19 AM »

Hi Monkey's and Gm. I am new here. Interesting that Cindy received a text from Lee saying that they weren't supposed to mention the letters from Casey.  we had already heard mention of the letters in the jailhouse phone calls and then Baez adamantly denied that there were EVER any letters.   

Guess what.....apparently there were! 

That family is VERY stupid (but we all already knew that) because the jail knows what goes out and what comes in. Letters, people, etc. Phone calls are recorded, if someone sends her a letter? They scan it,copy it, and READ IT. So keeping it from the public is no biggie, we'd find out sooner or later.. I never bought the babysitter story, because who'd go that long WITHOUT reporting your child missing?  A sick person OR the person who did it. As for the movie offer? I'm so not shocked BUT the part i am shocked on IS. How can you make a movie offer with NO ENDING... YET?  I look for updates EVERYDAY on this little girl and I found you guys, so i joined. I felt deep in my heart this was about money all along because their are hundreds of kids missing and the media is on this BIG TIME. It's like this family wants the attention or something. I hope n Pray Caylee is Safe. I have three little girls of my own and i would DIE for each one of them NOT hurt them... Sorry I went off topic but I had to release my thoughts.. Thank you....

Welcome Brandy. Nice to have you in the cage.

I agree with you. I believe Cindy has been a money grubber for a long time. Look at how she took the money from Casey's wallet (evidence?). She made George quit the police force thinking he'd inherit his father's auto place despite them not having a good relationship. It's all about the $$$ to her and I believe that's where Casey learned that lifestyle.
Thank you Mrskub for the nice welcome. And it's pretty sad that it's all about money. This beautiful child is missing or dead Sad and all they can think about is $$$$$? That's AWFUL. I know we need money to pay bills n stuff BUT  NOT in a case like this. IF the grandparents have any involvement? May they rot in hell with Casey...

Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: September 26, 2008, 09:46:19 AM »

Parts of Jose's suit also glowed...ok I am stopping now.  LOL

According to Cindy the house was cleared.....how she can say that given the cadaver dogs hit in her back yard a couple times is beyond me, but then again George did mention that the dogs had been drinking that day.  (Thats something he would come up with)

They'd probably just say the squirrel family showed up to their brothers' funerals and mysteriously died in Casey's room while eating pizza.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.