May 21, 2024, 01:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #5 3/08/09 - 3/11/09  (Read 301983 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1580 on: March 11, 2009, 01:49:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I posted here the first year NH was missing and I never transferred over to the new forums after all the changes were made. Klaasend helped me set up a new account and I'm so thankful.

I've been reading you guys faithfully since the end of the first week precious Haleigh went missing. My heart if broken for her and I am haunted by this just like I was with Natalee.

Rob, if you read this, you are still as level headed as always and I love reading your posts.

As far as this case, I'm in the "cookie" camp. I don't have a clue but I'll try to contribute something in a nice way.

Searching...you are a wonderful person and I want to be you when I get my new monkey creds. You are a terrific example of fairness.

Faith...bless you for caring enough to get that little girl checked out. We all have to be alert enough and brave enough to do what you did if we see a child that looks like one who is missing.

IM...you make me want to go to the Gulf so bad I can't stand it. I'm in Tennessee and I can be there in about eight hours if you want company!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to old monkeys and new monkeys (minnie..come back!) and let you know there's another person out here worrying herself sick over this sweet little baby.

LOL Tabby~I just moved from TN last yr, and loathed that drive, but I'm always happy to have company
I can pick Tabby up on the way.

Just let me know ahead of time so I can clean up  (don't need anyone to see what dust bunnies have accumulated due to all the SM posting and reading  )

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: March 11, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

Does anyone know why they are still holding the RSO for his curfew violation?  Do they hold them indefinatly?  Until a trial or what?
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: March 11, 2009, 01:51:15 PM »

Good Afternoon MuffyBee.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1583 on: March 11, 2009, 01:51:20 PM »

...and Faith.  It is a very sad world, but is it a new thing due to perhaps financial strains or just more publicized now due to the internet?

I don't know.  I guess it's hard to say.  It is just truly heartbreaking when you see a little one being hurt by those they idolize and love.  Those they depend on for everything and are truly helpless to fight back if they happen to be born to someone who chooses to neglect or abuse them.  I would like to believe, in the America, if someone needs help for their child, or help not to hurt their child, there are resources available.  (Wow that was a run on sentence!  My english prof. would be appalled! )

This may not always be the case, but the Casey Anthonys of the world have no excuse.
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1584 on: March 11, 2009, 01:52:45 PM »

Thanks for the welcome Sieko, Muffy, IM, Faith, and anyone I missed!

I've checked here every time some news came out about NH (knowing the authorities there still wouldn't do anything!) and I just knew you guys would be discussing/hoping/praying for Haleigh.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: March 11, 2009, 01:55:53 PM »

MUFFYBEE is 100% correct!

Welcome Tabby 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: March 11, 2009, 01:57:26 PM »

That's what I've been wondering, LE hasn't warned the public about a kidnapper, and be aware of the danger.

Well, if you remember early on in this investigation~the sheriff stated that he didn't even KNOW what the crime was, and that he was calling it an abduction because "you get more bang for the buck"....always thought that was odd IMO.
That is the strangest thing to say under the circumstances. 

Maybe the sheriff thinks by calling it an abduction there would be more media attention and resources given to find her.  I don't know.  If it were a case of a child wandering off or even a family member taking her over some sort of custody, then it might not get as much attention.  I can't really say and am just guessing, since I can't see the entire interview.  And even if I could see the entire interview, it would still seem a strange thing to say imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1587 on: March 11, 2009, 01:57:27 PM »

Good Morning all....

I was gonna say this yesterday but just decided to keep my mouth shut. After-all, we have the best Admin and Mods anywhere. And this is certainly not to suggest that anyone is not doing the volunteer related job.

After reading here the last few days I just can't believe some of what I have been reading. Yanno, I have been here since day one, and I have seen it all. And by ALL - I mean just about everything you can think of.

The reason SM is different and the best is because of the civil conversation that takes place and the fact that SM has the most astute posters on the net. Now, I know we always have a lot of new members. Who wouldn't want to post along side of US? 

Recently I have seen some posts that I would say are completely off the deep end. I'm not naming names but maybe we should all use the good head the Good Lord gave us.

Since when have "family members" been able to influence "your" thinking? And I ask that in the most humble manor. When someone sends a cadre of "family members" to post on boards - that should be a huge red flag that "that" family member needs some type of "electronic" support and that makes me then wonder - WHY.

I try to take out the supposition and out-right lies when I formulate my opinions. I am on this board cause I DO have opinions. Will those opinions "solve" the case - doubtful - very very doubtful. We all have opinions and that's why we're all here.

Some of the attacks, pseudo innuendo, and what I would call blatant rumor mongering are just wrong. I know that and so do you. And trust me - this is not to TELL anyone how to post but to possibly give you all some advice (should you choose to accept it) that some of the stuff posted about Ron and Misty are just not right. How are you gonna feel when the next Couey emerges? Will you be the first to send a letter to Ron and Misty saying that you wrote some stuff on SM that wasn't particularly nice?

I'm not a fan of anyone choosing to get married when a child is missing. After-all that missing child will not be part of the joy and love that a wedding is supposed to create. I'm not happy when a parent takes hours to get a tattoo while a child is missing. I don't think it demonstrates the character I look for in my personal associates nor my friends. I try to circle myself with loving, caring and compassionate people. We can not all be so fortunate. 

To date - tell me, what evidence is there that Ron or Misty have harmed Haleigh? I know there are lots of rumors. Believe  me I KNOW. I'm not missing those rumors. I see them as you do. Now everything could change and Misty may not be telling the truth. But to date, there is nothing to charge her with. There is nothing to charge Ron with. And
Haleigh is still missing. I'm not saying that there will not be future evidence to emerge - we just don't know. All I am is saying is try to be a little bit kinder to someone missing their child and maybe not jump to conclusions regarding clothes, tattoos, and wedding proposals. Remember that not everyone lives the same life that you do. Remember that not everyone has had it easy. Some people are doing the best they can and it may not fit your mold for a lifestyle, an over-all plan for how to live life in harmony and it may not fit your general idea how to raise a child. Not everyone is perfect and not everyone could have harmed Haleigh.

Ok.. just my opinion... everyone have a nice day... and I'll be thinking of all of you.

Thank you Ron   

Amen.

What else can I say? The next time I log off - I will be the "newbie" accused of trying to "stir the pot" or whatever just because I think that demonizing a parent that is going crazy over a missing child with no indication from anyone that they are guilty is patently wrong.

If there were ANY indication from LE that they were zeroing in on Ron and/or Misty I would be right there with ya. But there is not. If there were outright lies, misdirection and delays as in the Casey A case, I would be right there with ya. The angles of the van, the blanket, the cousin, security cameras, all of that is so interesting and wow what great ideas and angles to follow up on.

For anyone that lives in a mobile home and drives a non-new car - more power to you. You are living your life - the American dream - on your own terms and I applaud you. I feel just terrible about how some of these posts might have made you feel.

I know I offend some of you but obviously its not something that keeps me awake at night. I've always posted with kindness and respect and never gotten personal about any you directly (or indirectly) or the poor families going through this tragedy.

Rob please pop in here more often for a sanity check. Thank you to those of you who have treated me kindly.

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
tabby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: March 11, 2009, 02:00:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys! I posted here the first year NH was missing and I never transferred over to the new forums after all the changes were made. Klaasend helped me set up a new account and I'm so thankful.

I've been reading you guys faithfully since the end of the first week precious Haleigh went missing. My heart if broken for her and I am haunted by this just like I was with Natalee.

Rob, if you read this, you are still as level headed as always and I love reading your posts.

As far as this case, I'm in the "cookie" camp. I don't have a clue but I'll try to contribute something in a nice way.

Searching...you are a wonderful person and I want to be you when I get my new monkey creds. You are a terrific example of fairness.

Faith...bless you for caring enough to get that little girl checked out. We all have to be alert enough and brave enough to do what you did if we see a child that looks like one who is missing.

IM...you make me want to go to the Gulf so bad I can't stand it. I'm in Tennessee and I can be there in about eight hours if you want company!

Anyway, I just wanted to say hi to old monkeys and new monkeys (minnie..come back!) and let you know there's another person out here worrying herself sick over this sweet little baby.

LOL Tabby~I just moved from TN last yr, and loathed that drive, but I'm always happy to have company

Just let me know ahead of time so I can clean up  (don't need anyone to see what dust bunnies have accumulated due to all the SM posting and reading  )

lol, my house is a mess too. I have got to get to a grocery store today. I ate popcorn last night for supper!

NRCG, thanks for the welcome!

Sieko...please bring me some snow on the way. If I can't be on the beach, I want to be in the snow.

IM, I'm in East Tn and the drive is just long enough to be a pain in the rear, isn't it?
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1589 on: March 11, 2009, 02:02:03 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Rob and Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1590 on: March 11, 2009, 02:02:28 PM »

That's what I've been wondering, LE hasn't warned the public about a kidnapper, and be aware of the danger.

Well, if you remember early on in this investigation~the sheriff stated that he didn't even KNOW what the crime was, and that he was calling it an abduction because "you get more bang for the buck"....always thought that was odd IMO.
That is the strangest thing to say under the circumstances. 

Maybe the sheriff thinks by calling it an abduction there would be more media attention and resources given to find her.  I don't know.  If it were a case of a child wandering off or even a family member taking her over some sort of custody, then it might not get as much attention.  I can't really say and am just guessing, since I can't see the entire interview.  And even if I could see the entire interview, it would still seem a strange thing to say imo.
This sounds very plausible.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1591 on: March 11, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »

With no apologies whatsoever,
Can a member who has been here for more than 5 months please tell me:

Why we are arguing amongst ourselves?
Why we are not "focused"?
Why we have allowed 'anyone' to deter us from our path?

I kinda wonder if some may not be stirring the pot intentionally.. I noticed this all started a couple days ago...makes you go hmmm.

I have a pretty good feeling that our wonderful mods will be doing something about it if it continues.

I am sorry if my wanting to look at all the individuals in this case is called "stirring the pot". Since we do not know the who in this it is only fair. If not I'll sit in the corner quietly.

I hope you don't because I agree with you, I think ALL need to be looked at and not just RC and Misty. I understand,it happened on their watch but so did the Lunsford case and many others. Just because it was their watch and they are acting rather stupid means nothing,neither do the tears (I watched video from yesterday several times and never seen the 1st one btw) Crystal puts out,look at Susan Smith. She could JUST as easily be behind this abduction, Hell, there is NO way I would want my children to call a 17 year old gf of their father mom. Noo, But I would haul his butt in court, but Crystal is obviously bitter toward the court for giving him custody to start with. I honestly think there is a very strong possibility she is behind it.. but that is JMO

littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: March 11, 2009, 02:04:45 PM »

This is why I'm confused, I'm not sure what we are supposed to talk about on this forum. We don't have a lot of facts, and we discuss rumors, is that right or wrong, I don't know. I've been reading things from locals and relatives, I don't know if they are being truthful or not. Either family's history is stellar when it comes to their brushes with the law, that one can plainly see. What I don't get is with the Caylee case, the family and friends have been put through a shredder so is that right? But discussing how one player or another in this case gives you warning and disturbes you with their actions, you have to be careful what you say. I have no idea what happened to Haleigh, I have my thoughts on it, but I don't want to be accused of bashing a family member. Hopefully there will be more info/leads so this can come to a resolution, a good one of course, but I have my doubts on that.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed this............I always thought that's what this forum was for, to toss around ideas, theorize on what may have happened etc. And you are spot on about the Caylee case and everyone put through the ringer......I don't feel I need to be lectured too as how to "use the brain God gave me" or warned if you KWIM The other time the post was even more harsh, not sure if you remember that one, but I was taken aback by the tone of it and put off as well.

NRCG   I need to send you a nanner, if you are ok with that, my addy is pcolabeachmom@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Sorry-but I agree with everything that Rob said.  I think that many people have been more than cruel to this family. For me to believe that Ronand Misty have done something terrible to Haleigh-then I would have to also believe that they have outsmarted not only the local LE but also the FBI. I really doubt that. I think people have forgotten that there is a missing SO roaming around out there ....because they are too busy attacking ALL sides of this family.
This sex offender also made his way into a childs home and ripped her panties off while her parents slept.

It bothers me when a "family member" comes to a board like this to post info -and then has forum members digging into and posting info of people who might just not have ANYTHNING to do with the missing childs vanishing. IMO if a "family member" or anyone else for that matter has info-they should call LE NOW-not go through all of the message boards posting bits and pieces....

I watched Mark Lunsford get ripped to shreds because of his "look" ....I watched the same with Steve Groene! Both of these men had NOTHING to do with their loved ones vanishing-yet many people on message boards felt the need to trash them -not only because of their looks but because of how they chose to live their lives...

And of course you don't have to have Rob remind you to use the "brain God gave you"-..i think it was a GENTLE reminder that these people are hurting and they are victims also! But it is pretty easy for people to  post anonymously on message boards.  I think we should all remember that one day Haleigh may read these posts-and she just happens to love her family...(even if they live in a mobile home and get tattoos)

I pray that Haleigh is found very soon-she has been gone too long Sad...

fixin my own typin errors-I must have Rob on the brain!! -sorry Smile

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: March 11, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »

lol, my house is a mess too. I have got to get to a grocery store today. I ate popcorn last night for supper!

NRCG, thanks for the welcome!

Sieko...please bring me some snow on the way. If I can't be on the beach, I want to be in the snow.

IM, I'm in East Tn and the drive is just long enough to be a pain in the rear, isn't it?
You can have it all!  My Son was happy when it started snowing again last night.  He's off to camp up north next week for spring break and is hoping the snow machines aren't put away yet.
faith1109
Scared Monkey

You are loved. Don't give up!

« Reply #1594 on: March 11, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »

It's been great spending the morning with all of you.  I have to go for a while but I will BBL for my monkey fix.  Have a fantastic day...
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: March 11, 2009, 02:10:27 PM »

Good Morning all....

I was gonna say this yesterday but just decided to keep my mouth shut. After-all, we have the best Admin and Mods anywhere. And this is certainly not to suggest that anyone is not doing the volunteer related job.

After reading here the last few days I just can't believe some of what I have been reading. Yanno, I have been here since day one, and I have seen it all. And by ALL - I mean just about everything you can think of.

The reason SM is different and the best is because of the civil conversation that takes place and the fact that SM has the most astute posters on the net. Now, I know we always have a lot of new members. Who wouldn't want to post along side of US? 

Recently I have seen some posts that I would say are completely off the deep end. I'm not naming names but maybe we should all use the good head the Good Lord gave us.

Since when have "family members" been able to influence "your" thinking? And I ask that in the most humble manor. When someone sends a cadre of "family members" to post on boards - that should be a huge red flag that "that" family member needs some type of "electronic" support and that makes me then wonder - WHY.

I try to take out the supposition and out-right lies when I formulate my opinions. I am on this board cause I DO have opinions. Will those opinions "solve" the case - doubtful - very very doubtful. We all have opinions and that's why we're all here.

Some of the attacks, pseudo innuendo, and what I would call blatant rumor mongering are just wrong. I know that and so do you. And trust me - this is not to TELL anyone how to post but to possibly give you all some advice (should you choose to accept it) that some of the stuff posted about Ron and Misty are just not right. How are you gonna feel when the next Couey emerges? Will you be the first to send a letter to Ron and Misty saying that you wrote some stuff on SM that wasn't particularly nice?

I'm not a fan of anyone choosing to get married when a child is missing. After-all that missing child will not be part of the joy and love that a wedding is supposed to create. I'm not happy when a parent takes hours to get a tattoo while a child is missing. I don't think it demonstrates the character I look for in my personal associates nor my friends. I try to circle myself with loving, caring and compassionate people. We can not all be so fortunate. 

To date - tell me, what evidence is there that Ron or Misty have harmed Haleigh? I know there are lots of rumors. Believe  me I KNOW. I'm not missing those rumors. I see them as you do. Now everything could change and Misty may not be telling the truth. But to date, there is nothing to charge her with. There is nothing to charge Ron with. And
Haleigh is still missing. I'm not saying that there will not be future evidence to emerge - we just don't know. All I am is saying is try to be a little bit kinder to someone missing their child and maybe not jump to conclusions regarding clothes, tattoos, and wedding proposals. Remember that not everyone lives the same life that you do. Remember that not everyone has had it easy. Some people are doing the best they can and it may not fit your mold for a lifestyle, an over-all plan for how to live life in harmony and it may not fit your general idea how to raise a child. Not everyone is perfect and not everyone could have harmed Haleigh.

Ok.. just my opinion... everyone have a nice day... and I'll be thinking of all of you.

Thank you Ron   

Amen.

What else can I say? The next time I log off - I will be the "newbie" accused of trying to "stir the pot" or whatever just because I think that demonizing a parent that is going crazy over a missing child with no indication from anyone that they are guilty is patently wrong.

If there were ANY indication from LE that they were zeroing in on Ron and/or Misty I would be right there with ya. But there is not. If there were outright lies, misdirection and delays as in the Casey A case, I would be right there with ya. The angles of the van, the blanket, the cousin, security cameras, all of that is so interesting and wow what great ideas and angles to follow up on.

For anyone that lives in a mobile home and drives a non-new car - more power to you. You are living your life - the American dream - on your own terms and I applaud you. I feel just terrible about how some of these posts might have made you feel.

I know I offend some of you but obviously its not something that keeps me awake at night. I've always posted with kindness and respect and never gotten personal about any you directly (or indirectly) or the poor families going through this tragedy.

Rob please pop in here more often for a sanity check. Thank you to those of you who have treated me kindly.

lilymarie~  my answer to what you've posted in bold:  not necessarily.  The accusations and "newbie" stuff is going to stop.  You have the right to your opinion.  If another disagrees, they can state their case why in a civil way or scroll on past.  The best thing to do now is to post positive and use the "report to moderator" button on any offending post and tell us you have a problem just in case admin or mods don't see the problem post, and then scroll past.  We will get the report in an email, and deal with it accordingly. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: March 11, 2009, 02:12:26 PM »

Hi littleone  

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: March 11, 2009, 02:13:11 PM »

It's been great spending the morning with all of you.  I have to go for a while but I will BBL for my monkey fix.  Have a fantastic day...
Have a great afternoon, Faith!
lilymarie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: March 11, 2009, 02:17:25 PM »

Good Morning all....

Thank you Ron   

Amen.

lilymarie~  my answer to what you've posted in bold:  not necessarily.  The accusations and "newbie" stuff is going to stop.  You have the right to your opinion.  If another disagrees, they can state their case why in a civil way or scroll on past.  The best thing to do now is to post positive and use the "report to moderator" button on any offending post and tell us you have a problem just in case admin or mods don't see the problem post, and then scroll past.  We will get the report in an email, and deal with it accordingly. 

Ok. Thank you Muffybee

What's so funny about Peace, Love & Understanding?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: March 11, 2009, 02:19:05 PM »

Does anyone know why they are still holding the RSO for his curfew violation?  Do they hold them indefinatly?  Until a trial or what?

Do we know if he was out on parole, or was it probation? 

According to the website at the link below, there are a number of things that might happen to this guy.  If he violated parole, the court could make him serve out the remainder of his prison sentence, in prison.  If he violated probation, the court could require him to serve some jail time.  In either case, the court may just warn him, let him back out after a hearing, placing him back on parole/probation. 

Other things that could happen is that he could receive a higher level of supervision, be placed in a day program, be given an ankle monitor (or another one if he already had one), and be tried for any new crimes he may have committed while violating parole/probation. 

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/parole_probation/probation_violation_parole.htm

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.