May 02, 2024, 09:31:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 709046 times)
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #1240 on: June 25, 2011, 10:28:52 PM »

Fox News just said that the defense now owes the Florida taxpayers
$172,000.

Uh Oh...

Could the unexpected recess have something to do with a misuse of state funds by the DT?

Doubt it only because Mason asked for the sidebar that lead to the in chamber meeting.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: June 25, 2011, 10:29:05 PM »

Tamikosmom

None of those show the pic's or mention kc's childhood pic's.
I walked away from the boards over 2 years ago.
Got back on in April of this year, so these pic's really stand out to me(of kc when young)
Just have to find it.
Tks......

Pharlap
- I had these others of Casey when she was young saved.  You can see it was Local 6 that had them so maybe if you are looking for a video it would be in the Local 6 archives?

Sorry to bring a big quote stack Klaas.... but you know I always bring up the movie the Bad Seed.....

Who do these pictures remind you of?????

KC in the jail with George and Cindy????

KC in those "sweet" Family photos you just posted????

I don't know how to do side by side, but if you could do it with the jail photo and the "sweet" picture I would really appreciate it. If it is off topic, just delete this post.

I have and always will think that KC is like the little girl in that movie and that is why the movie gave me nightmares first time I saw it and KC gave me nightmares the first time I saw her. Just the coldnest in their eyes. 
LOL ! Bright minds think alike !
I JUST mentioned to my husband on Thursday HOW much Casey was like this evil child in the movie, "The Bad Seed." I have seen it several times & IMO, people like that are not normal, but severely mentally ill.

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: June 25, 2011, 10:32:57 PM »

Part Two of today's waste of time:

http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

scatty,  thanks again....the first part is well worth re-watching
Did you notice Mason at the table, looks like he does not care about it at all.

I first noticed him covering his eyes, to me it said, omg, bozo shut up and sit down. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: June 25, 2011, 10:36:08 PM »

Tamikosmom

None of those show the pic's or mention kc's childhood pic's.
I walked away from the boards over 2 years ago.
Got back on in April of this year, so these pic's really stand out to me(of kc when young)
Just have to find it.
Tks......

Pharlap
- I had these others of Casey when she was young saved.  You can see it was Local 6 that had them so maybe if you are looking for a video it would be in the Local 6 archives?

Sorry to bring a big quote stack Klaas.... but you know I always bring up the movie the Bad Seed.....

Who do these pictures remind you of?????

KC in the jail with George and Cindy????

KC in those "sweet" Family photos you just posted????

I don't know how to do side by side, but if you could do it with the jail photo and the "sweet" picture I would really appreciate it. If it is off topic, just delete this post.

I have and always will think that KC is like the little girl in that movie and that is why the movie gave me nightmares first time I saw it and KC gave me nightmares the first time I saw her. Just the coldnest in their eyes. 
LOL ! Bright minds think alike !
I JUST mentioned to my husband on Thursday HOW much Casey was like this evil child in the movie, "The Bad Seed." I have seen it several times & IMO, people like that are not normal, but severely mentally ill.

Look, gasp, in the first picture, Cindy has her hand on KC's breast, she must have molested her too.  OMG, evidence of it too. 

LOL, being funny again.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: June 25, 2011, 10:37:41 PM »

Maybe the legal issue today has to do with Cindy being caught in a lie on the stand as a witness for the dufense and the dufense let it go into the record and now has to do something about it? 

::snipping2::
On Friday night, Pipitone had another good story: He explained a problem with Cindy Anthony’s testimony earlier that day. Cindy Anthony testified that she called husband George about the pool ladder in June 2008, the time the defense says granddaughter Caylee drowned in the family pool. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

Many people sensed problems with Cindy’s testimony. Pipitone explained why they were right to feel that way. WKMG had reviewed Cindy Anthony’s cell phone and home phone records for June 16 and 17, 2008, and found no such call to George.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/06/casey-anthony-tony-pipitone-highlights-cindys-new-problem.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Twitter

I doubt that would cause Mason to ask for a side bar (he would wait for that to be presented) and then go in chambers. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: June 25, 2011, 10:38:38 PM »

Klaas: the newest member that the video refers to is a hawk that JP pointed out that hangs out on the ledge

Ok and is there a problem with the video?  What am I not understanding?

If it's the same video that someone posted earlier, I thought it was great!  
Added missing quote bracket. MB
I think they were just pointing out to you the significance of the video, the hawk it case you missed it while you were away

I think they were just pointing out to you the significance of the video, the hawk it case you missed it while you were away

sorry in the quote box
Yep thats all i meant

I'm going back to watch Lee's testimony now.  You're right about the hawk during the trial, I missed that part.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: June 25, 2011, 10:39:15 PM »

wow leonard padilla is saying that he thinks the reason court ended had to do with roy kronk and something that could get baez in trouble and that mason wanted to bring it to the judges attention..interesting

Well, if Leonard say it you can take to the bank!!!!

Why would Mason get his Coattorney in trouble.  Doubt it. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: June 25, 2011, 10:40:18 PM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
@ @MarkNeJame I'll make you a $100 charitable wager to @RockPink that it is neither and instead major Discovery/Brady issue raised by Mason.

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Why would this be done in chambers and why w/o the state at first?  Makes no sense, and then why would Jeff go on and do a depo later in the day?

DonFL
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: June 25, 2011, 10:40:47 PM »

wow leonard padilla is saying that he thinks the reason court ended had to do with roy kronk and something that could get baez in trouble and that mason wanted to bring it to the judges attention..interesting

Well, if Leonard say it you can take to the bank!!!!

Why would Mason get his Coattorney in trouble.  Doubt it. 

I would believe Casey before I would believe Padilla!!!

It's easier to get forgiveness than permission.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 25, 2011, 10:43:06 PM »

I am in the view, after watching these days, that she must make a plea deal. IMO I would at this stage.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: June 25, 2011, 10:43:55 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

This makes no sense since they called for this meeting, so why would they be shocked?  

May have been shocked when the judge went off on them for violating his order to have reports on what their witnesses were going to testify about for the THIRD TIME. This is out of hand and the judge knows it. He has gone out of his way to try to help the defense defend KC but I think he may have run the limit on what he can do legally.

Maybe, but mason asked for this meeting.  Would he want to be ripped a new A-hole and ask for htis meeeting?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Tge only thing that makes sense to me is she wants to copp a plea.  She goes into discuss with the jduge wanting to plead guilty, then has to get the state in there later to talk about a plea deal, which they will have to go back to their office and discuss. 

This is the only thing (bar jury misconduct) that makes a lick of sense to me.  JBP would discuss mistrial motions in open court. 

Mason asked for this, so I don't know.  Mason leaving I doubt woudl cause this type of in chambers meeting, unless she is accusing Mason of doing something, but then wouldn't she ask for this meetign through bozo?

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: June 25, 2011, 10:44:05 PM »

Klaas ; try not to keep stacking. It was one of those in the moment things, if you read the comment that were made at the same time you will see what a strong impact the sybolism had on many of the monkeys.
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1252 on: June 25, 2011, 10:44:54 PM »

RichardHornsby Richard Hornsby
My conclusion is recess was comb of Rodriguez issue and limitation being placed on morning testimony; Mason realized was to prejudicial.

http://twitter.com/#!/RichardHornsby

Doubt this would cause in chamber meetting w/o state, then include state later. 

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: June 25, 2011, 10:45:39 PM »

This video was emailed to me from another Monkey  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O2FMG6IMgB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Klaas ,probably misunderstanding you . I think you were away from the trial then ,have you seen about the hawk?

That made me cry........Whoever made that just touched my heart as it has great significance to me.

I lost one of my dearest friends on the 10th of June and his memorial service was today and he was like myself 1/4 Cherokee so when I heard a wolf the night of the 10th I knew he was good. Today I saw either an eagle or a hawk with an enormous wing span. I couldn't be sure which because the color was different than most bald eagles here I have seen. It was brownish red and most here are black. It soared over the lake and somehow I knew this trial is going to turn out okay. That doesn't mean it will turn out the way "I" want it to, but it will be okay. Don't ask me why, there are somethings I just know and when I saw that video it really touched my heart.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1254 on: June 25, 2011, 10:52:13 PM »

MagpieFromHinky Pamela
Pipitone says the defense atty's were reading the transcript of what happening in chambers & were wide eyed & looked shocked
1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply
http://twitter.com/#!/MagpieFromHinky

This makes no sense since they called for this meeting, so why would they be shocked?  

May have been shocked when the judge went off on them for violating his order to have reports on what their witnesses were going to testify about for the THIRD TIME. This is out of hand and the judge knows it. He has gone out of his way to try to help the defense defend KC but I think he may have run the limit on what he can do legally.

Maybe, but mason asked for this meeting.  Would he want to be ripped a new A-hole and ask for htis meeeting?  Doesn't make any sense to me.

Tge only thing that makes sense to me is she wants to copp a plea.  She goes into discuss with the jduge wanting to plead guilty, then has to get the state in there later to talk about a plea deal, which they will have to go back to their office and discuss. 

This is the only thing (bar jury misconduct) that makes a lick of sense to me.  JBP would discuss mistrial motions in open court. 

Mason asked for this, so I don't know.  Mason leaving I doubt woudl cause this type of in chambers meeting, unless she is accusing Mason of doing something, but then wouldn't she ask for this meetign through bozo?

I still want to know wht Mumbles was yelling about when the DT and KC were back in the room without the prosecutors.....oh, to be a fly on that wall

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: June 25, 2011, 10:53:04 PM »

How is truth found in Casey Anthony's avalanche of lies?

All seven mental-health professionals interviewed for this story were unaware of literature or studies supporting a causal relationship between childhood sexual victimization and adulthood lies on the order Anthony told.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/os-casey-anthony-trial-lying-20110625,0,3258387.story
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: June 25, 2011, 10:54:42 PM »

Turbo, I'm very sorry about your friend. My thoughts are with you.
 an angelic monkey
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: June 25, 2011, 10:55:03 PM »

Hey Klaas! I almost felt bad for Lee when I heard him break down on the stand...then I decided to check his profile. I see he's upgraded to Kinect for his 360. Looks like he plays ALOT. Hmmm, maybe it takes his mind off of Caylee. Is that how he is able to get through this? By playing games? Some of which is blood & guts KNOWING Caylee had no organs meat or skin left TO HOLD IN her blood & guts? Pardon me but wth!
Looks like he's achieved alot over these past months. MADDL007

http://www.trueachievements.com/myachievements.aspx?gamerid=98055
Is he MADDL007? I want to put him in so I can see when he is online.
Didn't Lee say he wasn't currently working?  I'm not sure Lee is playing with a full deck. 

Just saw a replay of him crying on some show.  "My mommy and sister didn't include me."  Sniff, slurrrrp, snort... right into the microphone ftlog.

What a big fat titty baby!

Makes me sooo mad that he can pansy up when talking about him feeling left out but he didn't shed s fricken tear when he was recounting the stains in the trunk...KNOWING a hair from a deceased CAYLEE was in that trunk. He's a friggin sissylala pansyass!

That's way nicer than what my son called him when he walked through the room & saw him crying and slurping.   

LOL...same here with son and his friends..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:07 PM »

This video was emailed to me from another Monkey  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2FMG6IMgB8

<iframe width="560" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/O2FMG6IMgB8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Klaas ,probably misunderstanding you . I think you were away from the trial then ,have you seen about the hawk?

That made me cry........Whoever made that just touched my heart as it has great significance to me.

I lost one of my dearest friends on the 10th of June and his memorial service was today and he was like myself 1/4 Cherokee so when I heard a wolf the night of the 10th I knew he was good. Today I saw either an eagle or a hawk with an enormous wing span. I couldn't be sure which because the color was different than most bald eagles here I have seen. It was brownish red and most here are black. It soared over the lake and somehow I knew this trial is going to turn out okay. That doesn't mean it will turn out the way "I" want it to, but it will be okay. Don't ask me why, there are somethings I just know and when I saw that video it really touched my heart.

It is so beautiful, peaceful really makes you remember what this trial is about so many people get lost in the drama, blame, the things that do not matter. Caylee all brought us together we all will always have one thing in common, the love for a little girl that nobody knew who I now feel connected to, we all feel connected to...RIP Caylee Marie Anthony 
Lake Erie Princess
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1259 on: June 25, 2011, 10:56:36 PM »

BRAINDEAD HERE !

May I please have the link to Lee's testimony with the Hawk squawking in the background ? Thnx !

Why do people kill people,who kill people, to show people that to kill people is bad ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.