May 02, 2024, 06:44:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #4 1/22/11 - 1/28/11  (Read 212100 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #500 on: January 25, 2011, 09:13:56 PM »

LE is probably holding some information back. While the public would all like to "know," fact is revealing too much information could jeopardize the investigation and compromise a trial in the future. I believe LE has evidence that SA sent that text message, to Hailey's friend Mary Beth, the day Hailey went missing, and I have a feeling the text was pinged off a tower near Big Springs. I don't think they can make an arrest on a phoney, questionable text, cell phone pings, or lies. They need something more concrete to base an arrest on, in order to move this investigation ahead, find Hailey and prosecute whoever it is that took her, or harmed her. I've never believed in the runaway theory.

Grrr...why can't I copy and paste the part of the affidavit in which LE says SA deleted portions of a questionable call log....anyway, I'll just link the whole document, page 4, paragraph 1.

Samarie

It is so frustrating.  Implication by circumstancial evidence appears to be a non-issue in the murder investigations of today.  If the suspect is able to successfully dispose of the body and embraces the right to remain silent ... freedom is a given.

IIRC that numbers that were deleted were from Shawn's cell.  Anyway ... I would appreciate the link to the document.

Thanks

Janet

Link to doc:
http://www.ktxs.com/download/2011/0112/26466351.pdf

The Deleted Cell Phone Numbers

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 13, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: When we were told that -- when police wanted to look at his cell phone, he started deleting numbers, did he explain that to you?

DUNN: What he told me was, they wanted to see where he had called me at work. He showed it to them on his phone. They said, OK, gave it back to him, and they said show me again. And he says it wasn`t there.

GRACE: To Connie Jones --

DUNN: They didn`t tell me he deleted it, so.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: January 25, 2011, 09:20:34 PM »

There is no way that a live Hailey left that home.  It was cold and ... her jacket was left behind.

Hailey's jacket is why I do not believe that Billie clued in that Shawn was behind the disappearance of Hailey until sometime following the filing of a missing person's report.  An immediate cover up for her boyfriend would have implied that the jacket would not have been found.

Could it be that initially Billie was cooperating with law enforcement but ... when she began analyzing Shawn's story ... two and two did not add up to four?

Was Shawn confronted and did he confessed?  Could it be that at this point Billie became a participant in a cover up through a warped sense of "love" or ... through intimidation?

Janet

++++++

The Weather was Cold Outside

Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's Disappearance
By Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 2:17 pm CST January 12, 2011

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

Shawn says Hailey was watching TV when he got home. He sees Hailey walk out (around 3:15) after saying she was going to visit at her Dad's and then to a  sleepover...with no jacket, no new MP3 player, no overnight bag-that's BS... IMHO

After watching some of the videos of Shawn and Corey I am wondering what Corey was doing on the day Hailey went milling. Does anyone remember where Corey lives?

... and he claimed Hailey left the house at 3:15 PM ... fifteen minute after he arrived home.

Who locked the door?  Why was that door locked?  What was going on inside that house?

Billie claims in one of the 911 calls ... she seldom locks doors when she leaves the home.

Janet

++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

December 27th - 4:00 PM

On the afternoon of Dec. 27 at about 4 p.m., Hailey’s brother David returned home.

According to his father, Clint Dunn, David arrived about 4 p.m. and pounded on the front door for about five minutes, and no one would let him in the door.

David then let himself into the house through a window, where David said he saw Adkins in a hallway with a “deer in the headlights look.”

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: January 25, 2011, 09:21:45 PM »

There is no way that a live Hailey left that home.  It was cold and ... her jacket was left behind.

Hailey's jacket is why I do not believe that Billie clued in that Shawn was behind the disappearance of Hailey until sometime following the filing of a missing person's report.  An immediate cover up for her boyfriend would have implied that the jacket would not have been found.

Could it be that initially Billie was cooperating with law enforcement but ... when she began analyzing Shawn's story ... two and two did not add up to four?

Was Shawn confronted and did he confessed?  Could it be that at this point Billie became a participant in a cover up through a warped sense of "love" or ... through intimidation?

Janet

++++++

Law enforcement officials detailed what Hailey left behind at her home: cash, a toothbrush, hairbrush, contact solution, a new MP3 player – and a jacket that friends say she would not have left home without.

The weather was cold outside, but Adkins said he last saw Hailey leaving without the jacket and the personal items.

Shawn says Hailey was watching TV when he got home. He sees Hailey walk out (around 3:15) after saying she was going to visit at her Dad's and then to a  sleepover...with no jacket, no new MP3 player, no overnight bag-that's BS... IMHO

After watching some of the videos of Shawn and Corey I am wondering what Corey was doing on the day Hailey went milling. Does anyone remember where Corey lives?

*went missing 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:19 PM »

ISLAND, I am very glad you are here tonight. Do you need to borrow my soapbox? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: January 25, 2011, 09:29:47 PM »

OMG, look what I just found in my notes...

Remember about a week ago I kept asking about a cave that Shawn used to frequent as a kid? Well lookee here... I have no idea if this is the same cave that was in reference to Shawn but still it's kinda interesting. I wonder how many caves are in that area...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Find-Hailey-Dunn/165260016852020?v=wall 

Beverly Preston Jacoby When I was in high school we used to go to a huge cave between CCity and Dunn. I cannot remember how to get there, but it ran along a creek, I believe. I hope someone will remember and check it for clues.

i had a friend that was stationed at dyess AFB,about 20yr ago,and he was into spelunking/cave exploring.
there are some just west and south of abilene, see these maps,on the far left count 10 down and 4 across
to mitchel county, and where the person says there is a cave, there may be, real close to the green spot,
under the yellow area
far left of maps count 10 square down and 4 over,on each map
map cave locations
http://www.utexas.edu/tmm/sponsored_sites/tss/images/tk1.gif
map county
http://www.censusfinder.com/maptx.htm

info, you can search, spelunking abilene tx,and get info too
http://www.texasento.net/cave.htm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: January 25, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »

Janet

++++++

*went missing 

He put Lovington, NM on alot of his accounts, but I think KLAAS said she thinks he may live in Snyder, Tx.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #506 on: January 25, 2011, 09:38:16 PM »

ISLAND, I am very glad you are here tonight. Do you need to borrow my soapbox?  

LOL~Maybe!!! I may not be able to stay long, I am playing ((edit - no politics in the missing persons forums please)) and already have thru a pint of Patron.........

There are so many odd and conflicting statements that I just can't get past them, I wish I could but I feel like I am listening to the female version of Ron Cummings when she talks, grrr
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 10:23:02 PM by klaasend » Logged

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #507 on: January 25, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »

that Cphone incident, sounds arrogant,like now what B,aint there no more, except the phone co. has those records
sounds like SA thinks he is smarter than the LE, he seems to have the typical drug mentality

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #508 on: January 25, 2011, 09:46:30 PM »

Janet, the message about Shawn leaving the car running is on Find Hailey Dunn Facebook.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: January 25, 2011, 09:58:51 PM »

Janet, the message about Shawn leaving the car running is on Find Hailey Dunn Facebook.

Hi no rose

Thanks but I don't do facebook.  I won't even access the facebooks of my grown kids and spouses.  I make them email me photo's of my grandkids.

Hey ... I believe the message is there.  However ... I stick to media and official sources in my speculation.  Now if this poster would make an appearance on the Nancy Grace Show ...

Hey ... are you up to another brisk walk to Tim Horton's for a coffee/tea and an Old Fashion Plain.  It's been a while.  We could talk and talk and ... laugh and laugh.  However ... if you are the "no rose colored glasses" who comments on the front page ... we had better stay clear of any political discussions.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: January 25, 2011, 10:00:54 PM »

IM, you & I are on the same page with the same infuriation within.  I've denoted just how often Billie takes all this in as she is the victim instead of Hailey & she is just full of "me me me syndrome."  Instead of spending so much time defending herself maybe, just maybe she should mend her rocky relationship with LE.  If she has knowledge or did something wrong its time for her to get her big girl panties on & face the music...dam it this 13 year old innocent girl doesnt deserve any of this, the feared violence or the disrespect.

Janet, it is such a sin that we have to agree on something as heinous as we both fear Shawn did.  We've discussed all we know about him, but my God just looking at him makes me cringe...there is evil in those eyes.

Good job Titch!   I'll look forward to the post later, now its time to put my tootsies up for a long deserved break on my domestic end.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: January 25, 2011, 10:11:48 PM »

IM, you & I are on the same page with the same infuriation within.  I've denoted just how often Billie takes all this in as she is the victim instead of Hailey & she is just full of "me me me syndrome."  Instead of spending so much time defending herself maybe, just maybe she should mend her rocky relationship with LE.  If she has knowledge or did something wrong its time for her to get her big girl panties on & face the music...dam it this 13 year old innocent girl doesnt deserve any of this, the feared violence or the disrespect.

Janet, it is such a sin that we have to agree on something as heinous as we both fear Shawn did.  We've discussed all we know about him, but my God just looking at him makes me cringe...there is evil in those eyes.

Good job Titch!   I'll look forward to the post later, now its time to put my tootsies up for a long deserved break on my domestic end.

A sin?

Cappuccino ... I am rejoicing that we are in agreement in regards to Shawn Adkins.

Janet

_____

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: January 25, 2011, 10:12:19 PM »

o/t..I left you a message on fb...xxxx

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: January 25, 2011, 10:29:48 PM »

I have to say, that if the person who saw Shawn's car running while he spent 10 min at work came on NG and said so...I have to laugh because just because a person shows and says something on NG does not make it so.
 Monkey Devil!

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: January 25, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »

Just askin'. But has anyone ever heard someone raise their right hand and put their left hand on the Bible and "swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth so help them God" on Nancy Grace?   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: January 25, 2011, 10:34:31 PM »

I have to say, that if the person who saw Shawn's car running while he spent 10 min at work came on NG and said so...I have to laugh because just because a person shows and says something on NG does not make it so.
 Monkey Devil!

I think our brains may just have had a merging moment. 

Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: January 25, 2011, 10:39:57 PM »

Here's the reference to Shawn's car being left on. Keep in mind the info Rachel posted on this FaceBook page was documented there before it hit mainstream media and the police released the affidavits. I'll believe Rachel's post before I believe Billie Dunn or anybody else's speculation. Without a doubt this lady is speaking from first hand knowledge.

Link:
http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=167742656603756&id=559951597

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: January 25, 2011, 10:41:26 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Yes, and it is not the first time that has happened with us in discussing/analyzing this case.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:05 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Yes, and it is not the first time that has happened with us in discussing/analyzing this case.

No but don't you think it's important to track what Billie and Shawn and others say if for no other reason to keep track of their inconsistencies?
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: January 25, 2011, 10:44:14 PM »

Monkey Devil!

I agree, and Billie Jean Dunn is a prime example of that point!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.