May 02, 2024, 03:43:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 380555 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #80 on: November 19, 2008, 12:06:33 PM »

The bedroom did looked staged, along with those Xmas bags. Oh look she'll be home for Xmas, we have already done some shopping for Caylee, I bet those bags are empty.

I wonder what she will do when nobody is there to give the toys to years after? Sell them to the highest bidder?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #81 on: November 19, 2008, 12:08:35 PM »

And of course I wanted to add something so I brought that post over.   

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

"Accident" in some minds is different from a legal definition of an "accident" or from our idea of an accident. An accident could be interpreted as death resulting from Casey giving Caylee chloroform to knock her out for party time, or leaving her in the hot car or trunk to party, or even going into a blind rage and "accidentally" causing her death through a blow to the head, etc. I am not saying this is my idea of an accident. It is not. I'm just saying this person MAY have a different idea of what constitutes an accident. Just a thought. 

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: November 19, 2008, 12:16:02 PM »

Accident: (dictionary.com)

1. an undesirable or unfortunate happening that occurs unintentionally and usually results in harm, injury, damage, or loss; casualty; mishap: automobile accidents.
2. Law. such a happening resulting in injury that is in no way the fault of the injured person for which compensation or indemnity is legally sought.
3. any event that happens unexpectedly, without a deliberate plan or cause.

ACCIDENT - The happening of an event without the concurrence of the will of the person by whose agency it was caused or the happening of an event without any human agency; the burning of a house in consequence of a fire being made for the ordinary purpose of warming the house which is an accident of the first kind; the burning of the same house by lightning would have been an accident of the second kind.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/a145.htm

MANSLAUGHTER - The unlawful killing of a human being without malice or premeditation, either express or implied; distinguished from murder, which requires malicious intent.

The distinctions between manslaughter and murder, consists in the following: In the former, though the act which occasions the death be unlawful, or likely to be attended with bodily mischief, yet the malice, either express or implied, which is the very essence of murder, is presumed to be wanting in manslaughter.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/m013.htm

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: November 19, 2008, 12:16:31 PM »

Local 6 News Gets Exclusive Tour Of Anthony House During Interview
 I took 12 screen shots of Caylee's room. 
Note  how the pictures on her wall are hung.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3219.new#new
Thanks for the pictures. Interesting so I thought I would add this one which was off Greta's website from September. Seems they have changed some things in the room.
http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/35.jpg

Notice Cindy's facial expression. Her mouth might be "smiling", but her eyes are not.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: November 19, 2008, 12:17:36 PM »

O/T - Yesterday, without alot of media hype, TES found the body of Brandon Rosales:
Video about the search and finding Brandon (click on the photo below):

Thanks Klaas. This is in NC?

The mother: "Alive or dead, I just want my son back."

Bryan, Texas

Now that is how a NORMAL family of a missing loved one acts.  Its not conditional of them being alive or dead.

And also how a normal search is conducted without regard for the presence of media and cameras and filming crews.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: November 19, 2008, 12:22:04 PM »

And of course I wanted to add something so I brought that post over.   

1. there are three people who should be arrested right now, and it is not her parents, for accessory, they didn't kill Caylee but knew what was happening and couldn't do anything to help at that point. LE has not arrested them so they will get a deal and testify against KC. The entire episode was an accident at first.

"Accident" in some minds is different from a legal definition of an "accident" or from our idea of an accident. An accident could be interpreted as death resulting from Casey giving Caylee chloroform to knock her out for party time, or leaving her in the hot car or trunk to party, or even going into a blind rage and "accidentally" causing her death through a blow to the head, etc. I am not saying this is my idea of an accident. It is not. I'm just saying this person MAY have a different idea of what constitutes an accident. Just a thought. 

I have often thought that maybe there were others that do know what happened and were there when whatever did happened occured. They would all have something to lose if the truth came out. Could have been a drug/sex party and would have had to reveal that, so they helped her get rid of Caylee and that is why she hasn't been found. She could be on private property of a friend ot the friends relatives or their friends that had a perfect place to place a body.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #86 on: November 19, 2008, 12:23:18 PM »

O/T - Yesterday, without alot of media hype, TES found the body of Brandon Rosales:
Video about the search and finding Brandon (click on the photo below):

Thanks Klaas. This is in NC?

The mother: "Alive or dead, I just want my son back."

Bryan, Texas

Now that is how a NORMAL family of a missing loved one acts.  Its not conditional of them being alive or dead.

And also how a normal search is conducted without regard for the presence of media and cameras and filming crews.

Exactly
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #87 on: November 19, 2008, 12:25:25 PM »

Notice Cindy's facial expression. Her mouth might be "smiling", but her eyes are not.

Smile though your heart is breaking ... seems to be a motto for that family. I just cannot do that. I cry when my heart is breaking and everyone knows.

These pics also remind me just how good Casey had it. May not have been perfect. But it seems like a comfortable life for her and Caylee. She just had to pitch in and take some responsiblity. Instead, she threw it all away.

And I'd like to add -- if things were bad at home, she was 22, she could have left. But that would have required a lot more work on her part, beyond working so hard at her lies.

I remember you, Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2008, 12:26:35 PM »

I have often thought that maybe there were others that do know what happened and were there when whatever did happened occured. They would all have something to lose if the truth came out. Could have been a drug/sex party and would have had to reveal that, so they helped her get rid of Caylee and that is why she hasn't been found. She could be on private property of a friend ot the friends relatives or their friends that had a perfect place to place a body.
What kind of person would would help dispose/coverup death of an innocent child just to save their own a$$?

Not disagreeing, I just can't fathom!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2008, 12:27:47 PM »

Casey lies easier than I can speak!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: November 19, 2008, 12:28:04 PM »

It would not surprise me if the person's comments on Murt's site were true. That person is under a lot of pressure and has seen this spiral way, way out of control. I don't buy the accident part but that is what will come forth to save KC from a life in prison. One of the three I think has not been commonly talked about so everyone will say huh?

I have given a lot of thought to the gas can mess after reading about KC's comments that they haven't even found what Caylee was wearing last? That may have been the purpose of the gas cans to make sure her clothing wasn't found. I have read in places that Caylee's doll was missing her dress. I have wondered if it had some type of evidence on it and she burned it to. I don't believe Casey left the house wearing that pin stripe pair of pants. I think George said that because they were kind of stuck with those pants. He knew better than to try to hide them 4 grey walls is not good for a former Det. I'm sure all of the prisons in FLA. have seen coverage of this case.

I haven't had time to read back on the last forum yet. I saw a little discussion that might have been about the 30th. I hope so. I doggedly hold on to that. KC from May to July was almost manic in her actions doing the same things over and over except on the 30th. She bought gas cans, she called her house and they called her back and forth, she went to Andy's House, She went to Aerospace. When a creature of habits varies from a fairly standard pattern there is a reason for it. I may be wrong but this has screamed "look at me" Danti is on Andy's my space page or vice versa along with many other of the friends but why had KC never called or texted Andy before 30th then needed to do it 20-25 times in one day?

Got to make a drug store run. BBL

Hmm. Is it sounds like "Dandy"? Or is it W.W.? Lesser known friends. Hmm.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: November 19, 2008, 12:29:43 PM »

What kind of person would would help dispose/coverup death of an innocent child just to save their own a$$?

Not disagreeing, I just can't fathom!

A person like Casey who only cares about hereself and her own future.  A disgusting waste of space. IMO

I remember you, Caylee.
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #92 on: November 19, 2008, 12:31:14 PM »

Last week there was a post on this site about Casey not talking to cover for friends.
I was scrolling thur the posts and kept reading, thought I would see some response.
I kept reading and forgot about it. Can't remember the poster, something like Will???.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #93 on: November 19, 2008, 12:32:34 PM »

Last week there was a post on this site about Casey not talking to cover for friends.
I was scrolling thur the posts and kept reading, thought I would see some response.
I kept reading and forgot about it. Can't remember the poster, something like Will???.

willenfan??? Just a wild guess there.

I remember you, Caylee.
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #94 on: November 19, 2008, 12:34:54 PM »

How do you post on here without goiing to "QUOTE"? Thanks

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: November 19, 2008, 12:35:05 PM »

Casey lies easier than I can speak!

She did go to a lot of trouble at times to back up her lies, like the fake e-mail from Universal. When I saw that I thought: Dang! just get a job.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: November 19, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »

How do you post on here without goiing to "QUOTE"? Thanks

Reply button -- bottom right screen

I remember you, Caylee.
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #97 on: November 19, 2008, 12:36:10 PM »

Smile though your heart is breaking ... seems to be a motto for that family. I just cannot do that. I cry when my heart is breaking and everyone knows.

These pics also remind me just how good Casey had it. May not have been perfect. But it seems like a comfortable life for her and Caylee. She just had to pitch in and take some responsiblity. Instead, she threw it all away.

And I'd like to add -- if things were bad at home, she was 22, she could have left. But that would have required a lot more work on her part, beyond working so hard at her lies.

She certainly had it better than I did. My family was very poor and I didn't get any good stuff, house not clean etc... She had it good and did not appreciate it at all. I don't have much at all but I show thanks All the time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #98 on: November 19, 2008, 12:37:17 PM »

If there are three people who should be arrested for accessory, would one or all three know where caylee's body is located? If these three people made some sort of deal with the state, I'm curious what was said about the location, maybe LE spoke to Tim about this, and that is why Tim made the statement, he doesn't think she may be found? This is driving me crazy, but I do believe we will hear at trial, some very disturbing things that Casey and these friends were doing.
scnative
Scared Monkey

« Reply #99 on: November 19, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »

Quote from: goodnmad link=topic=4155.msg549030#msg549030 date=1227115954
[quote author=scnative link=topic=4155.msg549029#msg549029 date=1227115874

willenfan??? Just a wild guess there.
[/quote]

No, not willenfan. Sorry I wish I could remember who.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.