May 05, 2024, 06:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #62  (Read 374609 times)
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: November 18, 2008, 02:07:53 PM »

*WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it bills as an exclusive tour of the Anthony home at 11 tonight. An announcer promised "a tour of the infamous back yard."

In sweeps month, the Anthony story is big business.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

Hmm, I wonder if the A's will give the reporter permission to look under the pavers?

Lisa

I wonder if the reporter had to make a suggested donation?  You know what I mean?  No admission fee, but asked to make a donation...

I'm sure that they had to.  Can't get access to the A's without first going through the gatekeeper (Dennis Milstead).

Lisa

Milstaed wouldn't do anything but sick his dog of a  wife on someone
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1241 on: November 18, 2008, 02:08:03 PM »

I want to no which NG transcripts they want 

Kathi Belich said two from July and one from Sept, but she didn't specify which show dates.

I know and I am going back reading the transcripts July mainly interviews with Biaz and CA

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1242 on: November 18, 2008, 02:09:20 PM »

Hello

I am new to this forum as of the weekend.  I was reading some posts on Saturday and Sunday, the 15, 16th. 

I want to go back and finish reading them, but could someone please tell me where do I find older posts??   

Thanks,
Welcome!

Find them here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: November 18, 2008, 02:09:49 PM »

John Morgan, in response to countersuit filed by JB: (9:20 into the interview)

"I don't think I have read anything like it in my 25 years of practice.  You know, when I think of... well, I am not going to say what I think about when I read it but I tust think... no. I'm not going to do that..."

Interviewer, "No go ahead!"

J M-  "No, I mean because, they're tryin'"

Hahahahahah!!!!!!  This guy seriously cracks me up!  I think it is really good, but sad too in a way, that JB is getting laughed at by sooo many lawyers!  It is almost like Morgan is saying, "Well, Bless his little heart!  Look at that!  He's tryin'!"

I know he said he would like to take this depo ASAP and since Casey is not busy....  he could do it anytime they are ready. 

BRING IT!!!!

Maybe now we really will sit back and go, "WOW!"

John Morgan is a good lawyer.  From what he said the reporters get to go in the courtroom....I hope there is a way we can watch it... helloooooooooooooo TruTv?   

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1244 on: November 18, 2008, 02:09:56 PM »

I want to no which NG transcripts they want 

Kathi Belich said two from July and one from Sept, but she didn't specify which show dates.

I know and I am going back reading the transcripts July mainly interviews with Biaz and CA
You guys are too much!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1245 on: November 18, 2008, 02:10:25 PM »

Thanks Island Monkey, for jogging my memory with the Spector trial. Other than that case I can't recall another situation like that, good luck Baez.

WEll, I have WAY to much cold medicine to even try and comment now, but IIRC~I believe something similar is going on with Rudy Guiliani.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1246 on: November 18, 2008, 02:11:51 PM »

*WKMG-Channel 6 will offer what it bills as an exclusive tour of the Anthony home at 11 tonight. An announcer promised "a tour of the infamous back yard."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/wftv-sees-big-d.html

Hmm, I wonder if the A's will give the reporter permission to look under the pavers?

Lisa

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

This makes me think that its always a possibility that Casey first buried Caylee in the backyard and that could be when The other Anthony's got involved. They could have found Caylee and said we can't keep her here and they helped Casey put her at another location. Its just a possibility that then finishing the pavers the 4th of July is to hide possible evidence that she was there.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1247 on: November 18, 2008, 02:11:53 PM »

Witness List...

http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
perriwinkle
Monkey Junky Jr.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

« Reply #1248 on: November 18, 2008, 02:12:53 PM »

Oops.  that was old.  Sorry, thought it was new info...

We could learn a lot from crayons...

some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors, but they all exist very nicely in the same box.
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: November 18, 2008, 02:15:58 PM »

mercy.   What the heck kind of hat is that.  A half-cowboy ??   

I did not realize he had a real news van until I saw the story early this morning. I figured he just drove around in a mini van 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1250 on: November 18, 2008, 02:16:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys.  Just joined and wanted to "meet and great", as opposed to the Scamthony's "meet and beat".  Long time reader here and other blogs, but like this place the best.  My first time in the Cage so I hope you don't all toss bananas or anything else that monkeys are known for tossing.  A brief tidbit about myself, I graduated high school with another "known" person of interest - Patsy Paugh, or as you all may know of - Patsy Ramsey, so this is my second rodeo.  Looking forward to hearing many opinions here and will share mine when I have a brain fart.

Be casual,

Do No Evil 
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1251 on: November 18, 2008, 02:16:48 PM »

YOU'LL HAVE TO WRESTLE THE WITCH AWAY FROM ME FIRST, DOLCE!  And I saw a clip last night of Cindy early on, & her "Moe" has grown out quite a bit!   
Oh Monken...you are so silly.  I will watch you beat her up while munching on popcorn..heck maybe I could pull a KFN and sell tickets to the show!  "DONATION JAR/TIP JAR FOR MONKEYS"

Love it! We'll bring popcorn kitty!! 

Just popping in...looks like I'll have alot to catch up on tonight...

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1252 on: November 18, 2008, 02:17:11 PM »

For any lurking monkeys who have questions that they might not yet have an answer for, its highly likely that it has been covered by a monkey at one point or another.  Check out the archives, lots of great threads with links and posts of older news articles.  Honestly I do not think there is a scenario that the monkeys have not pondered at this point.  Even a quite extensive couple of threads on the back yard which will be shown tonight! (Do I sounds like a commercial??  Will I get paid for this?? LOL just kidding)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?board=42.0

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1253 on: November 18, 2008, 02:17:13 PM »

HI GRAMAMONKEY!! WELCOME!!!     

If someone finds the NG Baez transcripts, Please bring the link up, I wanna read them too! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1254 on: November 18, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »

Hey Monkeys.  Just joined and wanted to "meet and great", as opposed to the Scamthony's "meet and beat".  Long time reader here and other blogs, but like this place the best.  My first time in the Cage so I hope you don't all toss bananas or anything else that monkeys are known for tossing.  A brief tidbit about myself, I graduated high school with another "known" person of interest - Patsy Paugh, or as you all may know of - Patsy Ramsey, so this is my second rodeo.  Looking forward to hearing many opinions here and will share mine when I have a brain fart.

Be casual,

Welcome! 

Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1255 on: November 18, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »

YOU'LL HAVE TO WRESTLE THE WITCH AWAY FROM ME FIRST, DOLCE!  And I saw a clip last night of Cindy early on, & her "Moe" has grown out quite a bit!   
Oh Monken...you are so silly.  I will watch you beat her up while munching on popcorn..heck maybe I could pull a KFN and sell tickets to the show!  "DONATION JAR/TIP JAR FOR MONKEYS"

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: November 18, 2008, 02:19:51 PM »

WHERE'D POPCORN KITTY GO?????????????   

Phaedrus
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: November 18, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »

Lisa

Family of Missing Toddler Caylee Anthony Mum on TV Reports of New Concrete Slab in Yard
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The family of an Orlando toddler missing for more than a month won't answer questions about a tip that a new concrete slab was poured in the grandparents' backyard over July 4 weekend, shortly before they reported the child missing.

Caylee Marie Anthony's grandmother would neither confirm nor deny the tip about the fresh concrete received by local WFTV Eyewitness News in Orlando, according to the station.

Orange County Sheriff's detectives said they didn't know anything about the reported addition to the property, which they searched last week with cadaver dogs. The toddler was reported missing last week.

"We do yard work around our house all the time and our yard has been completely looked at," Cindy Anthony told WFTV Thursday morning. "I feel very confident. The sheriff's office knows everything that we've done in that yard over the last year. We've disclosed everything. If they had any concerns, I would think they would have followed up on it already."

Orange County, Fla., sheriff's detectives told FOX News they weren't aware of a recently-poured block of concrete.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390054,00.html

I am of the opinion that Caylee's demise was not premeditated or intended but ... as a result of gross negligent which would also dictate a cover-up ... not a 911 call.

I believe that Cindy, George, Lee and Casey all loved Caylee and ... therefore I suspect that Caylee received a respectful burial.  I do not know if Casey acted alone in choosing Caylee's resting place or ... was assisted by either or father or brother but ... I truly blieve that Caylee's little body was placed in a container (bin/suitcase) to protect her remains from the elments and animals and ... buried where her family could watch over her.  It seems to me that the properties of the Anthonys, Lee and Great Grandma should be thoroughly search.

As feelings without substance are often wrong ... I support searches that are based on cell phone records, pings, witness accounts and ... Casey's own words.

Janet
______

NANCY GRACE
Casey`s On-Line Searches for Chloroform Recipes
Aired October 22, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Felony murder is when you commit a felony. It could be rape. It could be aggravated assault. It could be a robbery. And during the commission of that felony, intentional or not, a death occurs. If she assaulted this child with chloroform and the child died, intentionally or not, that is felony murder.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/22/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: November 18, 2008, 02:20:01 PM »

HI GRAMAMONKEY!! WELCOME!!!     

If someone finds the NG Baez transcripts, Please bring the link up, I wanna read them too! 

Here are all the transcripts:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1259 on: November 18, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »

Well since you brought popcorn kitty....LOL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.