May 13, 2024, 06:06:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #783 12/6/08 - 12/8/08  (Read 210507 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #260 on: December 07, 2008, 03:28:48 PM »

A question for ldstlou:

Since you are not a member of this private forum, how you know that this is where the info/pictures are from?

Give us a straight answer and at least back up something you are saying.

TIA

You know what, when I agree not to share information that people have asked me not to share, I don't.

Why don't you ask Kermit where she got them? She knows.

Kermit is a she ? 

Does Miss Piggy Know ? 

Hi Dana! Grab some popcorn and we'll be the comic relief! 

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: December 07, 2008, 03:29:10 PM »

Lisa,
If you are not a member of the private forum, why do
you care what Kermit tells?
Are you defending Kyle?  Seems he could defend himself.
Why do you object to Monkeys having this information?
I just don't see why you are in such a state that you
must try to make Kermit appear less than honorable.
Your rantings just don't make sense to me.

Please don't call it rantings. yes I am defending Kyle.
I am saying if kermit whats to bring the info here to SM...so be it, but tell the truth about it, the whole truth.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: December 07, 2008, 03:29:17 PM »

Here is another opinion of mine Kyle can come here and defend himself until he is red in the face and i still won't believe him.

I agree with you San

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #263 on: December 07, 2008, 03:29:48 PM »

Kyle has had three weeks to post his side - he hides. I have no respect for someone who hides pics, tries to sell them, lies about it, jerks everyone around, and says the family saw everything.

In my opinion, whatever Kyles side is, it cant be explained rationally or it would have been three weeks ago.

My question is if the pictures and information was SO SENSITIVE to the FBI why would Kyle post them on the INTERNET in the first place.  THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PRIVATE FORUM.

I have a thought on all of this and it's contrary to what most feel.  JMO based on what I have been reading here....

Due to jurisdiction and cover-up issues, I'm assuming the FBI was not "invited" to participate in this water search and Kyle knew this.  Kyle had his suspicions of corruption within the ALE himself.  He covertly took pictures of the evidence within the trap with the ROV in the event of a cover-up.

At some point he must have been invited to this "private site", the Freebirds, I guess, which he thought was a confidential place to discuss information.  He shared his suspicions of the pictures with people there he came to trust who knew more about the history of this case than he did.  He was trying to put the pictures in perspective to figure out what his next move would be.  Until he came to a conclusion, he didn't share the pics with the family or the FBI.

With regard to a so called documentary, maybe they thought it was their only alternative to reveal what was found in the trap.  It might be the only way to bring evidence forward without the authorities involved, just like DeVries did.  The FBI couldn't get involved; they weren't invited so any information coming through them couldn't be used.   Klye couldn't go through the ALE, they covered up the evidence.  I can't imagine his frustration at this point.

It saddens me to read his trust was broken, especially among people he felt he could trust enough to share this information with.  Was it the right thing to do, obviously not.  Kyle is young and has many life's lessons to learn, this being one of them. 

My hope is that putting Kyle's information on an open forum hasn't hurt the case in anyway.   

We need to remain focused and stop the infighting.  We are all here for the same purpose.....to find answers for Natalee and her family.

Pita - I would agree with you that Kyle is young and has many life's lessons to learn if he hadn't been warned in the VERY BEGINNING.

Kyle is highly intelligent but if he's that naive then he has NO BUSINESS dealing with sensitive information because he has NO CLUE.

Kyle was warned !!! many times, RIGHT HERE!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: December 07, 2008, 03:29:53 PM »

Here is another opinion of mine Kyle can come here and defend himself until he is red in the face and i still won't believe him.

Most likely why he doesn't

That's a bullshit answer.  It's his fault.  Live and learn.

WHAT is his fault?

If Kyle posted or shared information or photos that was sensitive to the case, sensitive enough that he's being warned by the FBI not to discuss it further, then it is HIS FAULT for being stupid and sharing the information in the first place.

but it's ok for kermit to bring the same info here.

I highhandedly exposed the Aruba Cover-up!
You are trying to turn it into Kyle has been bashed!
common sense goes a long ways.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #265 on: December 07, 2008, 03:30:16 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

would you prefer not to answer?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:01 PM »

Lisa,
If you are not a member of the private forum, why do
you care what Kermit tells?
Are you defending Kyle?  Seems he could defend himself.
Why do you object to Monkeys having this information?
I just don't see why you are in such a state that you
must try to make Kermit appear less than honorable.
Your rantings just don't make sense to me.

Please don't call it rantings. yes I am defending Kyle.
I am saying if kermit whats to bring the info here to SM...so be it, but tell the truth about it, the whole truth.

What truth are you missing?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:15 PM »

WHAT is his fault?

Put up or shut up.

Come here to defend himself or shut up about what he did.  He opened his mouth now live with it.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #268 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:40 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

who are the experts   

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: December 07, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »

one more time. If this is about the truth, then why do you keep skipping these questions kermit? Just copy, paste and highlight your answers.

Then why don't you answer the questions?

Who were the experts?
Where did you get the photos and the posts?

Were others privy to the posts and pics?
Did you discuss the fact that you thought Kyle was withholding info with Beth?
Does beth agree with you?

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: December 07, 2008, 03:32:33 PM »

did you read my post at all? There was no big discovery here. She copied and posted from a forum...duuuuh!!! Great detective work!!

And as far as I am concerned...we all knew that the aruban authories were the ones who collected the evidence. Where's the conspiracy? Once again...the arubans gathered the evidence. What they did with it after no one knows but the aruban authorites. We can only guess and speculate.

But did they share?  Did they give the proper samples to the FBI? 

After all we have known, and what we have seen and now the admission about van der Stratten, tell me one little reason that anyone should believe that the contents taken by the Aruban divers were shared honestly with the FBI. I wouldn't believe it. I am sure that is what we are expected to believe.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: December 07, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »

WHAT is his fault?

Put up or shut up.

Come here to defend himself or shut up about what he did.  He opened his mouth now live with it.

San, that is totally uncalled for. I have explained in detail, without bashing anyone, my concerns with what Kermit is doing.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: December 07, 2008, 03:33:05 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Yes, Please.  When asked if it was Natalee's remains in the cage, Kermit, you responded that according to the experts, it was.

Who are the experts?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: December 07, 2008, 03:33:56 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #274 on: December 07, 2008, 03:35:16 PM »

did you read my post at all? There was no big discovery here. She copied and posted from a forum...duuuuh!!! Great detective work!!

And as far as I am concerned...we all knew that the aruban authories were the ones who collected the evidence. Where's the conspiracy? Once again...the arubans gathered the evidence. What they did with it after no one knows but the aruban authorites. We can only guess and speculate.

But did they share?  Did they give the proper samples to the FBI? 

After all we have known, and what we have seen and now the admission about van der Stratten, tell me one little reason that anyone should believe that the contents taken by the Aruban divers were shared honestly with the FBI. I wouldn't believe it. I am sure that is what we are expected to believe.

I don't think anyone believes that..including Kyle..and that was most likely his reason for discussing what he learned in the forum where kermit is getting his posts.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: December 07, 2008, 03:35:25 PM »

TO ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING IF I GAVE A DOCUMENT OVER TO BE HANDED TO DAVE HOLLOWAY WHEN HE WAS IN ARUBA - THE ANSWER IS YES?
Friday, August 26, 2005 9:03 PM

"(I edited)
To:
"kermit"... more
Hello everyone,

Bestbuddy from SM is going to be in Aruba 05/31 and
will hand-deliver some documents to the Holloways and
Twittys for us.

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION REGARDING HOTSHOT AND BESTBUDDY IN ARUBA

To:
"Kermit" <eidted>
BB paid for all of Kaths meals etc. Kath came up with her ticket and I think they paid the rest, hotel, etc.

Good I am glad you posted this, it just goes to show how much you DON'T know.  You sent that with BestBuddy, not me.  Dave was on a hunting trip when I was in Aruba, but I guess you already know that,...."you know everything".  That was Bestbuddies first trip to Aruba, and obviously I wasn't there.  I went in Jan of 2006.......So, stop putting the blame on me....  And for you to spew the details of who paid and who didnt was a very insecure person.  You are out for one thing, and one thing only, and that is yourself.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: December 07, 2008, 03:35:56 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Yes, Please.  When asked if it was Natalee's remains in the cage, Kermit, you responded that according to the experts, it was.

Who are the experts?

All I know is there was remains in the cage. The Aruban's took the evidence. IF the ROV unit was not filming, we'd never have known and Kyle captured the screenshots that were posted at SM which he did not hand over to the FBI when he returned to the U.S.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #277 on: December 07, 2008, 03:36:10 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Sorry johann I was trying my best to answer the other questions from way back and still can't get to them.
BUT to answer YOUR question, at this time, the FBI does have the information as well as Beth and Dave and John Q. Kelly.

what? Thats your answer?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: December 07, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »

TO ANSWER QUESTIONS REGARDING IF I GAVE A DOCUMENT OVER TO BE HANDED TO DAVE HOLLOWAY WHEN HE WAS IN ARUBA - THE ANSWER IS YES?
Friday, August 26, 2005 9:03 PM

"(I edited)
To:
"kermit"... more
Hello everyone,

Bestbuddy from SM is going to be in Aruba 05/31 and
will hand-deliver some documents to the Holloways and
Twittys for us.

TO ANSWER THE QUESTION REGARDING HOTSHOT AND BESTBUDDY IN ARUBA

To:
"Kermit" <eidted>
BB paid for all of Kaths meals etc. Kath came up with her ticket and I think they paid the rest, hotel, etc.

Good I am glad you posted this, it just goes to show how much you DON'T know.  You sent that with BestBuddy, not me.  Dave was on a hunting trip when I was in Aruba, but I guess you already know that,...."you know everything".  That was Bestbuddies first trip to Aruba, and obviously I wasn't there.  I went in Jan of 2006.......So, stop putting the blame on me....  And for you to spew the details of who paid and who didnt was a very insecure person.  You are out for one thing, and one thing only, and that is yourself.

You are welcome.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: December 07, 2008, 03:38:21 PM »

Kermit I asked this:

who are experts

Who are the experts?

All I know is there was remains in the cage. The Aruban's took the evidence. IF the ROV unit was not filming, we'd never have known and Kyle captured the screenshots that were posted at SM which he did not hand over to the FBI when he returned to the U.S.

I call BULLSHIT again!! FBI has all the footage.
And No one but the arubans KNOW what was in that cage. Be honest with the Monkeys Kermit, Kyle was just as concerned as the Monkeys with what was in that cage. THAT is why he shared that info you are bringing here in a forum...with MANY other people.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.