May 14, 2024, 12:39:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 347139 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1360 on: August 23, 2008, 03:04:52 PM »

I think Rick should contact Greta and inform her of the fact that the Anthonys, despite knowing that TES will search for any missing person, dead or alive, are choosing NOT to utilize them.   They've obviously been encouraged to, but refuse to do it.

And yet they tell the rest of us to get off our a$$es and go search?

I think their lack of searching and refusal to use the resources available to them should be known to anyone and everyone who is following this case.

I feel pretty sure that if Rick had a say in all this TES would be there searching right now.  I don't think it's the relatives that are hindering things here...just the immediate...immediate family.  If it's true that Rick has not spoken with Cindy often then the split in the family would prevent him from doing anything to help.  MOO

Not if granny gets involved....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
redquartz
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1361 on: August 23, 2008, 03:05:37 PM »

I think my last post got lost in the shuffle!!!!

The picture that was posted with that weird blonde guy grabbing Casey's breast.....check Casey's bra out....it looks exactly like the one that those guys found in the woods......plus the picture of her sitting on the couch also shows part of it.....it was blue polka dots....

The underware in the pic were thongs these are not....

I think it was a bra and thong set....here is a comparison picture...that is if I do it right!
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: August 23, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »

I agree that Tim Miller and TES look for live people as well as dead one and also for evidence relating to a disappearance.  But one question:  could the horses be very effective in marshy terrain, such as that around the airport?

Yes, horses can go where most ATV's can't.

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: August 23, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »

I can tell you all that Rick wants that baby found.... good or bad...

One has to ask, why doesn't the rest of the family?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1364 on: August 23, 2008, 03:08:32 PM »

KLAAS...ROB...

TIM MILLER JUST CALLED ME BACK...he said he wants to be on Dana's show ASAP...No one from the Anthony Family has contacted him in any way...he even sad an ABC news person begged Cindy to contact him...Cindy has NOT...he is ready to jump on a plane RIGHT NOW...if we can get anyone in the Anthony Family to just call and ask...he said a lot more...I'll send you a nanner basket Klass...Tim also said for Red to set him up to come on the SM forum to talk with us... for about an hour or so....he will use his email addy on the TES site....gotta take a break and go over my notes back in a few...Des

I have heard a quote from the Anthony family or spokes person that stated that they have not called Tim Miller and TES because they do not believe she is dead.

The only problem with that statement is that TES looks for missing people ... there is no caveat that they be alive or dead. I have taken part on TES searches for missing persons based upon AMBER ALERTS. These kids were alive.

Obviously there are excuses abound as to why the Bounty Hunter and the circus surrounding Casey and the family do not want help or are not presently searching or doing any investigations. They have said they do not want to interfere in on going police investigations; however, this is not what was said as reasons to get Casey out of jail.

TY Red...for setting the record straight...whew...Des....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1365 on: August 23, 2008, 03:10:39 PM »

I think Rick should contact Greta and inform her of the fact that the Anthonys, despite knowing that TES will search for any missing person, dead or alive, are choosing NOT to utilize them.   They've obviously been encouraged to, but refuse to do it.

I think their lack of searching and refusal to use the resources available to them should be known to anyone and everyone who is following this case.

I feel pretty sure that if Rick had a say in all this TES would be there searching right now.  I don't think it's the relatives that are hindering things here...just the immediate...immediate family.  If it's true that Rick has not spoken with Cindy often then the split in the family would prevent him from doing anything to help.  MOO

My point exactly!  Cindy does not want that body found...it would send her daughter to prison for life and her life would be over also...not that her life is the one that matters in all this...the one that matters is being treated no better than a stray dog right now and I am getting really tired of this.  I said I was not getting caught up in this one...I need to rip out my heart now...that is the only way I can do it.
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1366 on: August 23, 2008, 03:11:09 PM »

I totally agree.  It's too bad that poor little Caylee is being let down (at the very least) by the people who are supposed to love her the most.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1367 on: August 23, 2008, 03:12:48 PM »

It still surprises me that Cindy did not go with Casey to see the lawyer.  Of course, George may not have been in the room when Casey conferred with Baez.  Maybe he waited out in the hallway or in another office.  Cindy is laying very low.  Maybe Baez told her to do that or maybe Casey chose who would go with her.

I thought a while back that Casey might have wanted an abortion or to put the baby up for adoption and that Cindy would not let her.  If the Globe is right about that, it adds another dimension to this case.  Cindy controlled all the critical decisions, and in a way, she forced Casey to raise a child that she did not really want to raise.  That spells big trouble.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1368 on: August 23, 2008, 03:13:48 PM »

I don't know what kind of rain (flooding) Orlando has had but I read that alligators, snakes etc. are everyone down in that area where they have received heavy rain.  Not good conditions to be conducting searches. Scary also.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1369 on: August 23, 2008, 03:16:34 PM »

Please...whomever Monkey...has had any contact with Rick...have Rick call Tim Miller...he only needs an immediate family member to ask...then TES goes into action...If TES gets the go-ahead...I promised a $1,000 donation...he said that doesn't matter...they are always in need of funds...I feel really bad that I even said that to him.....and will donate anyway...I'm a bad girl....

I'll leave him a message. Thanks Destiny!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1370 on: August 23, 2008, 03:17:25 PM »

My point exactly!  Cindy does not want that body found...it would send her daughter to prison for life and her life would be over also...not that her life is the one that matters in all this...the one that matters is being treated no better than a stray dog right now and I am getting really tired of this.  I said I was not getting caught up in this one...I need to rip out my heart now...that is the only way I can do it.

WHAT about casey's grandma Cindy's mom remember she lives in orlando and wanted casey prosecuted to begin with...
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: August 23, 2008, 03:17:29 PM »

It still surprises me that Cindy did not go with Casey to see the lawyer.  Of course, George may not have been in the room when Casey conferred with Baez.  Maybe he waited out in the hallway or in another office.  Cindy is laying very low.  Maybe Baez told her to do that or maybe Casey chose who would go with her.

I thought a while back that Casey might have wanted an abortion or to put the baby up for adoption and that Cindy would not let her.  If the Globe is right about that, it adds another dimension to this case.  Cindy controlled all the critical decisions, and in a way, she forced Casey to raise a child that she did not really want to raise.  That spells big trouble.

I think the conditions she was released on bond says she was released to her parents and therefore they are responsible for her.

also, I would say that only her father or mother had to be with her outside the home.

Last night on Greta (i think) he said they were working on Casey's defense. Greta said (rather surprised) that she would have thought they were working on finding Caylee.  He backtracked and said Oh yes we are doing that also.  What a butt.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1372 on: August 23, 2008, 03:17:36 PM »

Let's say she continues to lie and not provide any credible info on how to find Caylee alive. Could you revoke her bond then?

I think that she would have to be dragged kicking and screaming back to jail, and if this were the case it might possibly make her spill the beans.
Tony Padilla
Tough to say that I would surrender for that reason alone unless she is causing some problems for the family and our people. I don't know she just spent 35 days in jail so maybe she has become accustomed to it.

WS

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1373 on: August 23, 2008, 03:18:03 PM »

BTW...if anyone calls Tim...besides giving him my real name....I also told him that my ID on SM forum is Destiny...so you can confirm our conversation...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1374 on: August 23, 2008, 03:19:34 PM »

I think my last post got lost in the shuffle!!!!

The picture that was posted with that weird blonde guy grabbing Casey's breast.....check Casey's bra out....it looks exactly like the one that those guys found in the woods......plus the picture of her sitting on the couch also shows part of it.....it was blue polka dots....

The underware in the pic were thongs these are not....

I think it was a bra and thong set....here is a comparison picture...that is if I do it right!

these are the matching underware I think the have way to many dots to be the same..IMO..but dont know
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: August 23, 2008, 03:21:32 PM »

BTW...if anyone calls Tim...besides giving him my real name....I also told him that my ID on SM forum is Destiny...so you can confirm our conversation...

Rick has the info Des...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1376 on: August 23, 2008, 03:28:26 PM »

Snoop Dawg!!  I left {{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} in prayer thread for you. 

Thank you Lala.  Gerald is still hanging in there.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1377 on: August 23, 2008, 03:30:22 PM »

Des, your whole message was forwaded to him.....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1378 on: August 23, 2008, 03:33:16 PM »

Sinkholes Open Up Across Central Florida

This was on channel13's website

Makes me remember casey's articles on sinkholes....(Not that there is a connection) just weird...

THEY BETTER FIND CAYLEE SOON!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: August 23, 2008, 03:38:47 PM »

Sinkholes Open Up Across Central Florida

This was on channel13's website

Makes me remember casey's articles on sinkholes....(Not that there is a connection) just weird...

THEY BETTER FIND CAYLEE SOON!

I have lost patience with this family..... they should be out from dawn until dusk looking for that baby and using the time in between to make plans for the next day!!!!!Why the hell are they not looking?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.