May 17, 2024, 06:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 383702 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1520 on: January 08, 2010, 11:00:15 AM »

A fifth grader wouldn't get a passing grade for this pity party paper.  So he and Cindy have been through a lot?  So Casey has been through a lot?  So Lee has been through a lot?  Nothing they have been through can remotely compare with what Casey put Caylee through.  She was suffocated to death with duct tape covering her nose and mouth.  Caylee must have been terrified and fought the best she could considering her mother was so much stronger than she. And pitiless and very determined.  How's that for going through a terrible experience, George?  Where were you when Caylee needed you?  The tattoo doesn't make it up, George. You and your wife and devil spawn make me sick.
This whole essay bs has to be some scheme of the defense, it just has to be. No way did George sit down one day and start writing this dribble because he had nothing else too do that day.

of course not...he spends his days out searching for Caylee's real killer and trying to find other missing children while cruising the high seas..don't cha know...
Yep..his way of helping the missing is to attend their funerals.  Not for support but for attention.  I have yet to see them hop in a car or on a plane to go assist in looking for a missing child.   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1521 on: January 08, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

Aw geee, poor Georgie

Sorry, just came in to claim my 15 mins seconds of fame. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1522 on: January 08, 2010, 11:05:41 AM »

Aw geee, poor Georgie

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1523 on: January 08, 2010, 11:06:13 AM »

ooh ooh can I be famous too? Look at me. I'm famous because I'm commenting on a forum. All of my childhood dreams have come true.

puh-leez, Georgie, go home, lock your doors, close your blinds and shut the hell up.

I remember you, Caylee.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1524 on: January 08, 2010, 11:08:12 AM »

Aw geee, poor Georgie

Nice to see you QM we miss your smileys - yeah poor poor Georgie he is under the microscope and doesn't like what everyone sees. 

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1525 on: January 08, 2010, 11:15:44 AM »

Okay, is it just me, or does this whole George/letter thing remind you of a skit on a television show?  I'm obviously dating myself when I recall Laugh-In's Henry Gibson, who would come on stage holding a ginormous flower and recite a poem.  He would always start by saying the title and then saying, "A poem, by Henry Gibson."  At the end he would bow from the waist and leave.  This reminds me of George, except for the whole leaving part.  I sometimes think the A's will never, ever leave and years from now we will be treated to more epic letters from Me, George Anthony.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1526 on: January 08, 2010, 11:22:32 AM »

Btw, hello Monkeys! 

Also, he must be really upset with Joy, afterall, hasn't she got something like 15 MONTHS of fame???
Bet that really irks him! 

Doesn't he know writing a letter like that only puts him back under the microscope? Oh wait, we're all proving him right by "blogging" about him.
OMG, he is right!!!!!! 

Ok, I'm over my 15 secs, leaving now....

RIP Sweet Puppy
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1527 on: January 08, 2010, 12:05:13 PM »

Enough with the "missing" grandaughter, George.  Caylee was Never missing!!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1528 on: January 08, 2010, 12:09:22 PM »

Okay, is it just me, or does this whole George/letter thing remind you of a skit on a television show?  I'm obviously dating myself when I recall Laugh-In's Henry Gibson, who would come on stage holding a ginormous flower and recite a poem.  He would always start by saying the title and then saying, "A poem, by Henry Gibson."  At the end he would bow from the waist and leave.  This reminds me of George, except for the whole leaving part.  I sometimes think the A's will never, ever leave and years from now we will be treated to more epic letters from Me, George Anthony.

Bingo 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: January 08, 2010, 12:17:19 PM »

Here's Dr. Lillian Glass's take on George's body language during his "letter reading" yesterday.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks!  Wow-she really nails it.  I just tried to watch that video and simply couldn't finish it.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1530 on: January 08, 2010, 12:18:38 PM »

Evening, all!  Caught up and fed up too!  First of all, Andrea Lyons, you're right...She didn't kill her kid.  "She didn't kill her kid" because Casey Anthony never had a baby goat.  She had a beautiful, innocent little girl that she drug around from pillar to post without regard for what Caylee needed, like a regular routine, interaction with other children, basic needs like diapers/pull-ups/baby shampoo/medical care (all courtesy of GA & CA per their state sepositions).  She had a beautiful, innocent little girl that she evidently spent little quality time with, as evidenced by Casey's prolific texting, social networking page entries, cell phone records, computer and laptop usage records, sheer volume of photobucket items, derogatory references to Caylee, documented partying, and last, but not least her "work" schedule and her stated (excessive) use of "the Nanny".  Interesting, you didn't say "She didn't kill Caylee."- are you afraid to say Caylee too?

As for George, I'm with several others...I think his little article is an excerpt from a planned book and this little release is to test the waters to see how well it floats.  I also think it's a co-authored book and George is the weaker writer (we've already seen Cindy's work).  Furthermore, he's the only one that actually came off with any semblance of regard for Caylee in the beginning so the idea appears to me to be let's tell some of this story from George's perspective (Cindy hasn't been doing too well in the PR department for the last year and a half).  IMO, not many people will buy a book by Cindy or recounting her experience/perspective because she's made herself quite a few enemies.  While I do feel for anybody who's had a child arrested (from the parental shock, disappointment, self-searching, concern angle), Cindy & George have brought quite a bit of this on themselves.  The Bible says "A man without self-control is like a city whose walls are broken down.".  In other words, such a man or woman invites trouble.  IMO, that's exactly what Cindy & George have done by: confronting and antagonizing protesters rather than calling 911 (which they obviously knew how to do) and letting the professionals handle it; repeatedly threatening people and assaulting people (Cindy shaking a hammer/baseball bat at people, George shoving protesters & throwing their belongings, Lee nearly hitting protesters); Cindy & George's numerous (and antagonistic) media appearances rather than hiring a reputable media spokesperson/lawyer and allowing him/her to do their job; their undeniably hostile ZG depositions; and their eagerness and ruthlessness to destroy innocent bystanders in their quest to save Casey.  None of these attitudes and behaviors make friends and influence people on their behalf.  I also take issue with his statement that 9 out of 10 people are nice to them.  I seriously doubt that, given the coverage surrounding the protesters/the released details of Caylee's autopsy report/the Anthonys' cruise, tattoos, Cindy's younger-looking appearance, and George's earring/etc.  While I don't agree with the protesters harassing the Anthonys, I can fully understand the why behind what they did.  In a nutshell, I can only feel so sorry for Cindy & George.  They are reaping what they have sown, in terms of PR.  People don't like to be played for fools...especially when they're investing time, effort, money, and emotion into finding your missing grandchild...way more time, effort, money, and emotion than the grandparents (IMO).  IMO, Cindy & George ran a token "Find Caylee Marie" campaign.  In reality, they were working actively to subvert the investigation, destroy evidence, plant doubt, and produce a scapegoat (all documented by that wonderful technology tool called e-mail).  I'm thinking that George being a man who knows a lot about a lot and Cindy's behavior, I'd be mighty careful about dragging God into the conversation if I were them.  All MOO

As for George's tattoo, I've said it before...a tattoo can't snuggle up with you, can't crawl into your lap and give you kisses.  You can't show a tattoo the stars, take it to the zoo to see the animals, play in the pool with it, or read it a bedtime story and tuck it in. You can't cheer at a tattoo's soccer game/track meet/swim meet/ballet recital.  You can't play dress-up and have tea with a preschool tattoo.  You can't cry and videotape a tattoo's graduation.  You can't walk a tattoo down the aisle and give it away.  You can't dance that Father/Daughter First Dance at a wedding reception with your tattoo.  George can hide behind his tattoo all he wants, but the day is coming when that void will be unavoidable.  I wonder how George and Cindy will survive when the last appeal has been exhausted and the "cause" is over.

Who gets an earring because you're daughter is sitting in jail, suspected of murdering her child?  Like any of that is something to be proud of.  I expect George to love Casey, but what has she done for him to be proud of her?  Lied repeatedly for years, lived off her parents, stolen from parents/grandparents/friends, slept with numerous guys, and partied heartily while her child was missing and decomposing...And George gets an earring in her honor.  IMO, George and Cindy are the ones who need a Psyc Eval to determine why they are so desperate for and dependent upon Casey's approval.  Why do they need her so much???  Not saying that to be mean, but the parents I know aren't dependent upon their children (grown or otherwise) liking them.  Just sayin'.

'Nite all!  Take good care and God bless you.

This is excellent.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1531 on: January 08, 2010, 12:27:53 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/

Michaleen's Mind

Friday, January 08, 2010
George Anthony's Microscope

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: January 08, 2010, 12:30:34 PM »

A fifth grader wouldn't get a passing grade for this pity party paper.  So he and Cindy have been through a lot?  So Casey has been through a lot?  So Lee has been through a lot?  Nothing they have been through can remotely compare with what Casey put Caylee through.  She was suffocated to death with duct tape covering her nose and mouth.  Caylee must have been terrified and fought the best she could considering her mother was so much stronger than she. And pitiless and very determined.  How's that for going through a terrible experience, George?  Where were you when Caylee needed you?  The tattoo doesn't make it up, George. You and your wife and devil spawn make me sick.
This whole essay bs has to be some scheme of the defense, it just has to be. No way did George sit down one day and start writing this dribble because he had nothing else too do that day.

I agree.  Trying to influence a future jury by attempting to play on people's sympathies, IMO.   Must be for the fraud case for starters due to the timing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1533 on: January 08, 2010, 12:40:58 PM »

Here's Dr. Lillian Glass's take on George's body language during his "letter reading" yesterday.
http://drlillianglassbodylanguageblog.wordpress.com/

Thanks!  Wow-she really nails it.  I just tried to watch that video and simply couldn't finish it.
That was very interesting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: January 08, 2010, 12:41:38 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!

Michaleen's Mind

Friday, January 08, 2010

Thanks !
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: January 08, 2010, 12:44:53 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!

Michaleen's Mind

Friday, January 08, 2010
Thanks
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1536 on: January 08, 2010, 12:55:56 PM »

I began to form the opinon a long time ago that in spite of the "close family" facade George likes to present, the Anthonys really weren't all that close-that Hopespring was just a place for them to hang their respective hats and get to their mail, and for Caylee to have shelter.  I suspect in reality, that everyone really went their own separate ways-and their routines were rather disconnected.  There has to be some sort of detachment to explain the obvious lack of hands-on knowledge of any nanny, any job, and etc., etc. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1537 on: January 08, 2010, 01:14:23 PM »

Btw, hello Monkeys! 

Also, he must be really upset with Joy, afterall, hasn't she got something like 15 MONTHS of fame???
Bet that really irks him! 

Doesn't he know writing a letter like that only puts him back under the microscope? Oh wait, we're all proving him right by "blogging" about him.
OMG, he is right!!!!!! 

Ok, I'm over my 15 secs, leaving now....
I was just being sarcastic about that.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1538 on: January 08, 2010, 01:23:55 PM »

If George resents being on the public's chopping block, why does he consistantly crawl back onto it ??
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: January 08, 2010, 01:41:01 PM »

I began to form the opinon a long time ago that in spite of the "close family" facade George likes to present, the Anthonys really weren't all that close-that Hopespring was just a place for them to hang their respective hats and get to their mail, and for Caylee to have shelter.  I suspect in reality, that everyone really went their own separate ways-and their routines were rather disconnected.  There has to be some sort of detachment to explain the obvious lack of hands-on knowledge of any nanny, any job, and etc., etc. 
I agree Ono - there was no family unit of any kind in that house, IMO they were all simply existing under one roof.  Now it is "Casey's World" and they are living in it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.