May 13, 2024, 10:54:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Petey goes for his puppy booster shots tomorrow.  He weighed 3.07lbs 3 weeks ago.  How much does he weigh now?  (Voting closed: January 22, 2010, 10:13:08 PM)
More than 4 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
More than 5 pounds - 7 (30.4%)
More than 6 pounds - 8 (34.8%)
More than 7 pounds - 4 (17.4%)
Who cares? - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #53 11/24/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 502193 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #620 on: December 14, 2009, 04:30:57 PM »

Darla - please take note of my edit above     

Quoting Darla:

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego

Darla - if you don't mind I may add that to my signature line. You have no idea how much I agree with it 

OMG Fanny is gone....YES VIRGINIA THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS AND A GOD! Thank you Klaas. I wasn't going anywhere but I had to get my feelings and a lot of others off my chest. Just hope she got to read it, I have been wanting to say it for months.

Yes you may use it any way you see fit. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN! GOD BLESS ALL OF THEM!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #621 on: December 14, 2009, 04:35:02 PM »

Desdemona very good post, and I always enjoy your well thought out posts in Caylee's thread. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and you also Darla have a great Christmas, so happy you are staying 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #622 on: December 14, 2009, 04:38:02 PM »

Please don't feel you need to leave, Darla.   an angelic monkey

I completely agree with you MuffyBee, I enjoy your posts Darla  an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: December 14, 2009, 04:45:58 PM »

Desdemona very good post, and I always enjoy your well thought out posts in Caylee's thread. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and you also Darla have a great Christmas, so happy you are staying 
Been reading you for a long time now, too, NoRose, and it's always a pleasure. 

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too, and to all the sweet, smart Monkeys. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: December 14, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

Hey there Sunny!  I hope you and the others that are posting such scrumptious recipes in musings are also posting them in our food/recipe forum so we can find them again.  The fudge recipe looks so GOOD!!!

Hi Miz Bee...I didn't post them in the recipe thread but will. That is absolutely the best fudge in the world!  I promise. It is off the back of the Hershey's cocoa tin from wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy back!!! I can resist almost anyting except that fudge an angelic monkey

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #625 on: December 14, 2009, 04:53:31 PM »

Good to see you Desi.   an angelic monkey

Darla,I am glad you are staying too.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: December 14, 2009, 04:55:19 PM »

Hey there Sunny!  I hope you and the others that are posting such scrumptious recipes in musings are also posting them in our food/recipe forum so we can find them again.  The fudge recipe looks so GOOD!!!

Hi Miz Bee...I didn't post them in the recipe thread but will. That is absolutely the best fudge in the world!  I promise. It is off the back of the Hershey's cocoa tin from wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy back!!! I can resist almost anyting except that fudge an angelic monkey

Thanks Sunny!  I hope you get time to post  them in the recipe thread so we can locate them later.  Some posters don't come to musings, and they might miss out on those wonderful recipes.  Besides, fudge isn't only for Christmas, is it?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: December 14, 2009, 04:55:53 PM »

Wow, I guess I do miss a lot of things when I read through some of the threads, cause I've sure missed alot of what everyone was talking about. Admittedly I skip through lots of posts when I'm far behind, and I only regularly go to Caylee's and JSM's threads, and ocassionally here at musings. Anything that may have happened on another thread I most definitely missed. Anyways, I just never have seen Fanny attack anyone somehow I missed all of whateveryone is talking about. I know things get "crazy" here (for lack of a better word) and I try to avoid getting caught in anything. I actually did once, and in my opinion Fanny did nothing wrong. Again, whatever may have happened before I certainly wasn't even aware of it. I have seen many of these ocassional, what I call misunderstandings go on, and honestly I think that's what happens most of the time. Something is taken the wrong way (or maybe worded the wrong way) and someone gets offended. To me, in my opinion, most of the issues I've seen are nothing more than misunderstandings.
I was there the day of the Church Lady post, and I was the one who replied to darla "now isn't that special". I certainly meant no ill will by replying that way, I was joking around because that is the church lady's most famous line. At the time I wasn't even thinking whether or not darla would have known what I was talking about. My thought was that most people know that line and that that is the church lady's line. We all must realize when we post in a thread, whether we are quoting someone or not, there are possibly millions of other people reading. Anyhow, I had felt darla got upset with me over what I replied to her, when nothing bad was meant by what I said. I did explain that to darla, and she was ok with me and I with her. My point though, is that sometimes people take things the wrong way (or as I said, maybe word things the wrong way) and I see people respond based on what they think the other person meant. I did feel a little hurt that day by what followed my post for I felt I did nothing wrong. I even felt I didn't want to come back, but of course I did. I don't know if it's ok to post what I'm posting now but I feel I have a right as part of this board (if I'm still part of this board after this) to say how I feel about all this, especially being I became a part of all of it. If I get banned, so be it.  Otherwise, I have no plans on leaving the board. I am sorry to hear that Fanny got banned, because I did like Fanny. I wish none of this stuff ever happened.

RIP Sweet Puppy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #628 on: December 14, 2009, 04:56:33 PM »

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I hate conflict, but had bit my tongue as long as I could. I am having a bad day with pain and that post of hers was my last straw.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #629 on: December 14, 2009, 04:56:52 PM »

an angelic monkey  Desi good to see you .  Wishing you a joyous and peaceful Christmas with the ones you love.   an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: December 14, 2009, 05:01:54 PM »

Thanks to all of you for your kind words. I hate conflict, but had bit my tongue as long as I could. I am having a bad day with pain and that post of hers was my last straw.

I sure hope you get some relief from your pain  an angelic monkey  QM, you have never had a post that was disrespectful, ever  an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: December 14, 2009, 05:04:20 PM »

QM - you have never done anything to get banned.  Do you believe Fanny's post a couple pages back to be OK?  I had no intention of banning Fanny after I banned CC until Fanny made that post.  CC absolutely deserved to be banned and was given many chances.  Fanny pushed it too far with that last post of hers.  I wish Fanny the best, I can no longer deal with her pouting.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #632 on: December 14, 2009, 05:05:51 PM »

Desi and Darla...thank both of your for your responses to that post. I refuse to even acknowledge, much less defend myself from the rantings of a person like that.  People will just have to believe what they want to or what they see/read with their eyes. I wish I had the power I was accused of having....LOL...but alas I d not.

I will say this and this is the last I will say on the subject...I have NEVER seen any poster in my 5 years with SM,  address Klaas in the way both CC and Fanny Mae have in the past week.  She deserves so much more than that.  She and our MODS DONATE their time and energy to SM so we have a place to come to, be a voice for those victims who no longer have a voice. Their voices have forever been ripped from them.

Along with that they have graciously given us a means to be social with one another.....but let us not forget SM is not a social networking site, it's a site for Victims of Crime.  That's why I am here and will stay as long as SM allows me to. And until there are no more victims or I can nor longer see to read the forums.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: December 14, 2009, 05:08:51 PM »

Trimm:   salut  Always good to see you, too.  Hugs to you.

Northern Rose:   santa Joy and peace to you and yours, too.  (Lentil soup, yum.)

QuietMonkey:   thumright  So glad you are sticking around.  It will all be okay.

Darla:   sunny  Hope you feel better soon.

Sunny:     Amen, Sistah.

Klaas:  You ROCK.  Thank you for ALL you do for SM.     

Bye all, gotta run do Christmas-y stuff.  See ya later.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: December 14, 2009, 05:08:57 PM »

I agree Sunny, and this is an excellent forum for the missing and crime victims.  an angelic monkey
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: December 14, 2009, 05:10:09 PM »

Desi and Darla...thank both of your for your responses to that post. I refuse to even acknowledge, much less defend myself from the rantings of a person like that.  People will just have to believe what they want to or what they see/read with their eyes. I wish I had the power I was accused of having....LOL...but alas I d not.

I will say this and this is the last I will say on the subject...I have NEVER seen any poster in my 5 years with SM,  address Klaas in the way both CC and Fanny Mae have in the past week.  She deserves so much more than that.  She and our MODS DONATE their time and energy to SM so we have a place to come to, be a voice for those victims who no longer have a voice. Their voices have forever been ripped from them.

Along with that they have graciously given us a means to be social with one another.....but let us not forget SM is not a social networking site, it's a site for Victims of Crime.  That's why I am here and will stay as long as SM allows me to. And until there are no more victims or I can nor longer see to read the forums.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: December 14, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »

I hope your pain gets better Darla.
I want you to know that I totally understand your feelings and I'm very glad you're staying.    an angelic monkey
I have always thought your post were very good.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #637 on: December 14, 2009, 05:12:03 PM »

Bye Desi!   Always a pleasure to see you online here.   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: December 14, 2009, 05:12:35 PM »

Mis Bee, I started a new thread in the recipes forum for holiday recipes!!  Girl, that fudge will make ya slap your granny!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: December 14, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »

Thanks Sunny!  I hope you get time to post  them in the recipe thread so we can locate them later.  Some posters don't come to musings, and they might miss out on those wonderful recipes.  Besides, fudge isn't only for Christmas, is it?   

OMG.  Funny.     
I'll tell you one thing, If I don't quit eating these Chocolate kisses, I'm gonna gain 20 pounds before Christmas even gets here!   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.