May 14, 2024, 07:07:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #135 6/03/09 - 6/10/09  (Read 275013 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #380 on: June 04, 2009, 07:03:09 PM »

OT

Wow, is anyone else in Oregon?  We just got the first tornado warning of my life on TV. I am in Salem and they say it is heading close to us. We are on warning till 9pm tonight.  Yikes!!!!!!!!
Not in Oregon Magic, are you under warning or watch? If warning, go inside closet or bathroom that are in the middle of the house. Just a SM  helpful hint from JSM in Tornado Alley. You will be okay. I will pray for your safety and your people.  an angelic monkey

Thank you for your prayers, sweet JSM.  It says we are under warning but the area they think it will be is about 15 miles from us.  We have never had anything like a tornado.  Can't get hold of my daughter either, so I am really anxious right now.  They told us to go to the bathroom and use pillows or a mattress or to go to the lowest part of the house.  We just have a foundation, so we are as low as we can get.  It is so odd, 4pm right now and it is dark as night.  The skies look unreal.  I guess we just wait and see what happens.....so scary.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #381 on: June 04, 2009, 07:04:06 PM »

<--------------------- DUMB MONKEY

I just stole that from Chkrd

WHO IS SPARTACUS?

Isn't Charleton Heston dead? TIA JSM
Thanks Fanny. I am Spartacus. Love that line!

The wilderbeast, I think. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: June 04, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »

OT

Wow, is anyone else in Oregon?  We just got the first tornado warning of my life on TV. I am in Salem and they say it is heading close to us. We are on warning till 9pm tonight.  Yikes!!!!!!!!

Magic, it seems like they just cancelled the tornado warning, but you still have severe thunderstorm warnings. I'd take cover if you are in doubt.

http://www.katu.com/news/live

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #383 on: June 04, 2009, 07:04:28 PM »

Capp, I've been following the news about the missing lady Ocasio.. I'm so glad that the Kesse's are looking at Hataway as being a suspect in that case.  I've been intrigued by Jennifer since she went missing, as she worked about 10 miles from me. A sad story... I have always held out hope she was alive, but by now, I'm not sure. I admire the Kesse's the way they handle themselves in public. They are a model family for anyone having a missing child/person.

anyways, I came to post that there is a new blog from BB-11, a Q&A w/Michelle Bart

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

ITA the Kesse family has displayed strength & class thru adversity...I feel for them.   tks for the link

Whoa, Whoa and whoa ...are my eyes deceiving me     Is everyone reading this from BB-11?  If not, do so!! Double   
I don't want to sound crazy, but is that for real? It can't be, right?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #384 on: June 04, 2009, 07:07:25 PM »

OT

Not in Oregon Magic, are you under warning or watch? If warning, go inside closet or bathroom that are in the middle of the house. Just a SM  helpful hint from JSM in Tornado Alley. You will be okay. I will pray for your safety and your people.  an angelic monkey

Thank you for your prayers, sweet JSM.  It says we are under warning but the area they think it will be is about 15 miles from us.  We have never had anything like a tornado.  Can't get hold of my daughter either, so I am really anxious right now.  They told us to go to the bathroom and use pillows or a mattress or to go to the lowest part of the house.  We just have a foundation, so we are as low as we can get.  It is so odd, 4pm right now and it is dark as night.  The skies look unreal.  I guess we just wait and see what happens.....so scary.

Hugs, Magic 
lowest part of the house in a room with inside walls. A bathroom or closet in the middle of the house, not one that faces the outside. The best is an bathtub with a matress over your head. It is scary, I usually throw the skates and the dog in the bathroom and go watch outside. I don't know where you daughter is, but if she is driving call her tell her to get to a convience store and go to their cooler. Safest place to be, been there done that. Still praying for you.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 04, 2009, 07:08:11 PM »

Lois will be on Nancy Grace tonight
  Oh Lord, I knew it.

I swear if this had been someone else that was just about run over by the Ants and Milpigs, I wouldn't second guess them. But knowing it was Lois, JSM is wondering what exactly happened. I am by no means taking up for the Ants, just knowing Lois' need for TV/Murt Air time, makes me think this all may have been a set up. I hope that makes sense. TIA JSM

i've heard lois will also appear on JVM as well

for those that were watching shekeria on IN---she's been given big red button

No!!!  Monkey Devil!

Seems like they are running out of alias's....shekeria!!!!  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 04, 2009, 07:10:06 PM »

It does make one say WTH?  It's not April 1...totally weird!

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: June 04, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

OT

Hugs, Magic 
lowest part of the house in a room with inside walls. A bathroom or closet in the middle of the house, not one that faces the outside. The best is an bathtub with a matress over your head. It is scary, I usually throw the skates and the dog in the bathroom and go watch outside. I don't know where you daughter is, but if she is driving call her tell her to get to a convience store and go to their cooler. Safest place to be, been there done that. Still praying for you.

Praying for you too. All good advise from JSM. Let us know when it is all clear if you have power.  an angelic monkey

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 04, 2009, 07:12:54 PM »

Capp, I've been following the news about the missing lady Ocasio.. I'm so glad that the Kesse's are looking at Hataway as being a suspect in that case.  I've been intrigued by Jennifer since she went missing, as she worked about 10 miles from me. A sad story... I have always held out hope she was alive, but by now, I'm not sure. I admire the Kesse's the way they handle themselves in public. They are a model family for anyone having a missing child/person.

anyways, I came to post that there is a new blog from BB-11, a Q&A w/Michelle Bart

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=54234635&blogId=492962940

ITA the Kesse family has displayed strength & class thru adversity...I feel for them.   tks for the link

Whoa, Whoa and whoa ...are my eyes deceiving me     Is everyone reading this from BB-11?  If not, do so!! Double   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: June 04, 2009, 07:13:08 PM »

Quite humorous for sure

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 04, 2009, 07:13:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19660011/detail.html

Anthonys To Be Questioned Regarding Complaint
Women Say George, Cindy Chased Them Away From Caylee Memorial
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT June 4, 2009
UPDATED: 6:28 pm EDT June 4, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Orange County investigators are questioning George and Cindy Anthony in connection with a criminal complaint filed by a pair of local women Tuesday.

It all stems from an incident where the women claim Cindy Anthony took down their memorial cross to Caylee then, along with George Anthony ,chased them out of the neighborhood.

George and Cindy Anthony are the parents of Casey Anthony, who is at the Orange County Jail charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive last December.

A sheriff's spokesman said they either have questioned the Anthonys or they plan to in connection with this case, but they are still not releasing a 911 call made by the women during the alleged pursuit.

Monday night, Lois Peter and Denise Hill said they staked out the area along Suburban Drive to see who kept taking down their memorial crosses to Caylee. At around 10:30 p.m., they said they snapped a picture of George Anthony waiting in his vehicle while Cindy Anthony took down the cross. After that, the women said the Anthonys and their friends pursued them out of the neighborhood.

The Anthonys' lawyer, Brad Conway, told a different version of events and claims the women nearly ran over George Anthony.

Given the sensitivity of the situation, a sheriff's spokesman said they want to move slowly and be thorough in their investigation. He wanted to be clear that just because the Anthonys are being questioned does not mean any charges will result.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 04, 2009, 07:17:09 PM »

(Given the sensitivity of the situation, a sheriff's spokesman said they want to move slowly and be thorough in their investigation. He wanted to be clear that just because the Anthonys are being questioned does not mean any charges will result. )   Well, of course not, we couldn't have that happen 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #392 on: June 04, 2009, 07:17:44 PM »

<--------------------- DUMB MONKEY

I just stole that from Chkrd

WHO IS SPARTACUS?

Isn't Charleton Heston dead? TIA JSM

Yes, but it was Kirk Douglas that was Spartacus! I want to know who they are talking about too!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: June 04, 2009, 07:17:53 PM »

(Given the sensitivity of the situation, a sheriff's spokesman said they want to move slowly and be thorough in their investigation. He wanted to be clear that just because the Anthonys are being questioned does not mean any charges will result. )   Well, of course not, we couldn't have that happen 

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 04, 2009, 07:18:19 PM »

Aren't the Milsteads being questioned also? Or did they just get a free pass, without questions?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #395 on: June 04, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

OT

Hugs, Magic 

Stay safe Magic, we will pray for you and yours!!! It would make me crazy if I couldn't get ahold of my kids!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: June 04, 2009, 07:20:50 PM »

WHAT SENSITIVITY OF THE SITUATION?????? OMG!!! YES I AM YELLING!!!!!!   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: June 04, 2009, 07:22:02 PM »

Aren't the Milsteads being questioned also? Or did they just get a free pass, without questions?

Good question NoRose!

(TY Blink & Klass!)

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: June 04, 2009, 07:25:11 PM »

Did we expect anything other than that?   Nothing for nothing, the dept better reconsider this constant leniency because it is taking on a life of its own & its not favorable! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: June 04, 2009, 07:27:49 PM »

Exactly!   Monkey Devil!

So, let me get this straight. Conman is meeting with his clients at 10 at night, then he leaves, georgie being eagle eye catches sight of a mystery car in the neighborhood, the 4 middle age neighborhood posse members set out in 2 diff cars to take a look. Then at some point in their patrol of the gated community next door ( after a quick drive down to the site where the REMAINS that george acn't even stand to hear the word, were found) a wild woman almost runs him down for no reason.

If they all get away with this, and anybody, anywhere believes one more poor me story out of their mouthes I'm gonna scream. This is ridiculous that they get by with this and have a lawyer that keeps them from ever being truthful, wow, talk about kc never taking responsibility, well,  any wonder? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.