May 14, 2024, 11:27:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 229399 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 31, 2009, 01:31:14 PM »

Thanks  Pooky. So what in the hell does Baez think he is doing?   
Capp -- you are way more eloquent with words -- can you answer?

It's o.k.Pooky.I'm not eloquent but my opinion is he is grabbing at straws. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: March 31, 2009, 01:33:11 PM »

Not sure if this was posted:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-033109,0,7397632.story

Casey Anthony's attorney asks for private hearing before judge
Jose Baez doesn't want to tip off others about defense's theories

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
12:08 PM EDT, March 31, 2009
Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, doesn't want the public to know about any defense theories that are being developed.

He filed a request for an ex-parte hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. That means he wants to meet with the judge without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," according to the document filed late Monday.

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.    That doesnt make sense

And the items Baez is seeking cannot be obtained through normal discovery process, the legal process of prosecutors turning over investigative information about the case.

O wow, this tells me A LOT!    He wants his cake and eat it too, dirty pool.     For months we have heard him whine all the day long about receiving discovery from the State & now he wants exception so he can develop his defense in secret.    WOW  It also shows me he is panicking, if I had to venture a guess I'd say he's very aware of some rather damning evidence. 

defense theories that are being developed - So this whole time when JB has been saying that everyone is going to be surprised at the truth, and that his client is innocent he was just making that up as they are only NOW developing defense theories.

the items Baez is seeking cannot be obtained through normal discovery process - Sorry JB but pretty sure the Area 51 Alien cloning documents are still sealed.  This would however explain a lot about the entire clan's actions and reactions.

LMAO   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: March 31, 2009, 01:34:42 PM »

I have done the OFFICIAL smiley doc dump dance, this should work.......
Is the one in the suit with glasses, Steel Monkey??? 

How did you guess, he offered to pose for me.......

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: March 31, 2009, 01:35:04 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-hearing-033109,0,7397632.story

Casey Anthony's attorney, Jose Baez, doesn't want the public to know about any defense theories that are being developed.

He filed a request for an ex-parte hearing before Orange Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland. That means he wants to meet with the judge without prosecutors or the public present so "sensitive matters which are critical to the defense can be addressed," according to the document filed late Monday.

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.

And the items Baez is seeking cannot be obtained through normal discovery process, the legal process of prosecutors turning over investigative information about the case.

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!   the first highighted sentence doesn't make any sense to my feeble brain??? And the second is, BJ once again....just like the A's...wanting exceptions made for him.....it wouldn't take too much for me to throw up today and if I see anymore of this  BJ CRAP I just MIGHT!!   I hope Judge Strickland reams his fat ass for wasting his time! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: March 31, 2009, 01:36:02 PM »

Trimm - love your secret agent man!     
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #405 on: March 31, 2009, 01:37:05 PM »

ok, so what the hell does Baez plan to pull out of his arse as Casey's defense that must 1. be kept private from the public and 2. cannot be obtained through the normal discovery process?

hmmm, I don't think hiring someone to work a "miracle" is a good defense strategy, Baez.

He just doesn't want people saying how stupid he is until after the trial begins. 

I remember you, Caylee.
ddex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #406 on: March 31, 2009, 01:37:50 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: March 31, 2009, 01:38:01 PM »

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.

Good Afternoon Monks...old and new!   the first highighted sentence doesn't make any sense to my feeble brain??? And the second is, BJ once again....just like the A's...wanting exceptions made for him.....it wouldn't take too much for me to throw up today and if I see anymore of this  BJ CRAP I just MIGHT!!   I hope Judge Strickland reams his fat ass for wasting his time! 

Me too, Sunny!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 31, 2009, 01:38:13 PM »

In the process of investigating the case, the defense claims they will need to obtain certain records, which could be used at trial. Baez doesn't want to prevent others from know about any theories.    That doesnt make sense

O wow, this tells me A LOT!    He wants his cake and eat it too, dirty pool.     For months we have heard him whine all the day long about receiving discovery from the State & now he wants exception so he can develop his defense in secret.    WOW  It also shows me he is panicking, if I had to venture a guess I'd say he's very aware of some rather damning evidence. 

Didn't he receive new documents yesterday?  This was filed late yesterday...hopefully something in there has set him in panic mode....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: March 31, 2009, 01:39:37 PM »

ok, so what the hell does Baez plan to pull out of his arse as Casey's defense that must 1. be kept private from the public and 2. cannot be obtained through the normal discovery process?

hmmm, I don't think hiring someone to work a "miracle" is a good defense strategy, Baez.

He just doesn't want people saying how stupid he is until after the trial begins. 

I am sure that the prosecution could not keep anything private from the public so why should Baez be any different...? he won't get away with this...

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #410 on: March 31, 2009, 01:39:48 PM »

Or anyone else calling him "defective"!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 31, 2009, 01:40:43 PM »

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: March 31, 2009, 01:44:40 PM »

Hi Sunny!  i know...why is that the Anthony's and everyone associated with them feel like they should get *special* priveleges???...i was glad to see Capp say that his secret meeting with the judge wouldn't happen!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: March 31, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »

O my Pooky, this is not a time for eloquence as much as it is time for some good ole blunt speak....This putz is so arrogant & narcissistic  that he thinks the rules do not apply to him.   I think he's absolutely delusional that unlike millions of attorneys before him & presently practicing law have not been able to change the standard code of ethics, rules of discovery or procedures for criminal trial but will change just for him.

Bozo acts like a spoiled brat that was coddled at home & beat up on the playground, with each passing day he makes a big horse's petunia out of himself.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: March 31, 2009, 01:46:21 PM »

"cannot be obtained through normal discovery process " Can a smart monkey provide an example of an abnormal discovery process?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #415 on: March 31, 2009, 01:46:27 PM »

Baez to Judge: Awww, man, this job is like way hard. The state guys are like so mean. Can't you just make them be nice? Can't we all be friends? This case is making me look way defective and stuff. (pouts)

Judge to Baez: Fail.

I remember you, Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #416 on: March 31, 2009, 01:46:52 PM »

It's o.k.Pooky.I'm not eloquent but my opinion is he is grabbing at straws. 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: March 31, 2009, 01:49:58 PM »

Baez to Judge: Awww, man, this job is like way hard. The state guys are like so mean. Can't you just make them be nice? Can't we all be friends? This case is making me look way defective and stuff. (pouts)

Judge to Baez: Fail.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #418 on: March 31, 2009, 01:51:06 PM »

Thanks for responding to that news Capp.  I wasnt sure how to interpret this one aside of the fact that he is scrambling...........now.... I am thinking the Judge is not going to grant this motion - how about you?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #419 on: March 31, 2009, 01:52:43 PM »

I'm not smart by no means, but maybe Cindy and George together, or separate are going under that bus, and of course Baez would not want that knowledge known, other then that, I don't know. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.