May 13, 2024, 02:30:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: How long will "Conman" last as the Anthonys attorney?
one month - 29 (30.2%)
one year - 4 (4.2%)
when the money runs dry - 50 (52.1%)
after he is disbarred - 13 (13.5%)
Total Voters: 95

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #125 4/21/09 - 4/23/09  (Read 293890 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1900 on: April 23, 2009, 11:23:26 AM »

This has to work:

OK, so I went a little crazy!

QM, So funny. Do you mind if I steal some of your dancers????

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1901 on: April 23, 2009, 11:24:20 AM »

JSM, I am just getting on this morning and read that something happened to you. I don't even know what yet. I will read back. But whatever it is, please take care of yourself. I hope you are not in pain. I am going back to read now. Did you see where Red answered you and Boo last night?

Me too...JSM I hope you are okay sweetie

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1902 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »

Casey Anthony's mom couldn't 'bear not having Caylee around'
Kevin P. Connolly | Sentinel Staff Writer
10:31 AM EDT, April 23, 2009

In an interview that aired this morning, Cindy Anthony disclosed she had suicidal thoughts because she was distraught about her granddaughter's disappearance last year.

Cindy Anthony said during an interview with CBS Early Show co-anchor Maggie Rodriguez that she wrote suicide notes in July and August because she sorely missed 2-year-old Caylee Marie.

Cindy Anthony said she couldn't "bear not having Caylee around."

Cindy Anthony's daughter, Casey Anthony, is accused of killing her daughter.

Cindy Anthony and George Anthony expressed support for their daughter in today's show, which is the second part of an interview with the Orlando . The first part aired Wednesday.

Caylee was reported missing in July. Her remains were found in December. George Anthony attempted suicide in January. In today's interview, Cindy Anthony said no one knew until now that she also considered taking her own life.

"You know, you get to a point when you miss someone so much that you think life is not worth living," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said seeing Casey prevented her from committing suicide.

Check back for updates.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-parents-cbs-interview-042309,0,6590071.story?track=rss
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1903 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.
Searching, I was right there with you on the unpopular side of the cage!  The proof came when it took $indy so long to "rush" haha, to georgies side.  No need to rush right there, when you know it is a ploy!
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1904 on: April 23, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

MHO on the suicide talk....... first, I have to say, the night that GA pulled his stunt, I knew it was just that,a stunt,but that was not a very popular opinion because most folks at that time still had sympathy for ole GA... I knew it was a stunt to get more sympathy and also to use to get out of the depos or anything else he so chose to get out of. I cut a family member down from the rafters of our old house back in 2000,there was no note,no warning,no motel and texting none of that crap for show to make it look good. As for SINdys new claim of she did too but slore saved her by praying with her blah blah blah... Think back about the big to do about slore wanting her bible and was not allowed to have it,had to purchase new one from commissary..They are still trying to paint that nasty murdering slore as a good wholesome christian girl who would do no wrong in order to sway the jury... she is a slore and a sick twisted little twit, her and SINdy need to be locked in a cell together and told the last one standing will get riches ,fame and men... they will do each other in to be the last one standing. Sorry,that suicide crap they are pulling just really makes me mad.That is not a tool for them to use to get their way,that is a serious matter and they seem to think it is just no big deal and can be used to their benefit.. ugg I hate them more every day.

(((((((Seaching))))) God bless you for having to go through that (thats how my nephew died..what a horrible thing for you to have to see/do! 
I totally agree about the whole suicide game with the A's...makes me VERY UPSET!!
Huggs,
Denise
Hugs to you and Searching. It must be really difficult. I can't imagine the pain of suicide. JSM

Sorry in advance for the graphic nature of this.....  It is not so much the act all in of itself, It is the vivid memories of the day,the images.. the blood filled eyes (petechiae) , they do defecate themselves at that instance, The cold stiffness.... It is something that you work hard to put in the back of your mind and then some azz holes come along and use the words to gain an upper hand to get what they want.. Those are images that you do not want to have going thru your mind day in and day out,things you bury in the back of your mind... Did I ever think I would have the strength to lift and cut a 180+ pound person down? no,but I did... see, he had choked me into unconsciousness and thought he had killed me so he hung himself.... I came to and found him and cut him down.... not the best memories in my life but made me stronger today... It took me a long time to not have those images,memories rolling thru my mind daily and those wretched people come along and just throw the words so nonchalantly around and bam,there they are again.... they should have to face the music on the mental anguish they are causing to myself and I am sure others with this game they are playing..... I need to take a few "regrouping" minutes... I will be back in a bit..
Hugs monkeys..

Searching my heart goes out to you for having the strength to share that with us.  I have not commented on the suicide attempt by Cindy as I have as well been too close to two suicides in my own life.  One was a childhood friend and I was the last to see her alive.  I to this day wonder if there was something I could have done to change things.  She was happy and seemed normal when we parted and within the next hour had taken a bottle of pills that you would typically find in any house, and cut both her arms open from the wrist to the elbow pit.  The second was a few years ago where a relative told his wife he was going to the store, instead he stayed in the garage with a hose from the exhaust into the window of the car and left the car running with the garage door closed.  He left a beautiful wife and four children questioning why to this day.
His 10 year old son found him when he went into the garage to get his bike.

Neither left notes, talked about it before hand.  Both seemed normal and happy with no signs of wanting to end things or that there was a burden or demons that they felt.  It sickens me for Cindy to say "me too".  Searching I am here for you as well as others who have been through this.  I really hate Cindy for what she said and minimizing the impact that suicide has on the ones left behind by her claim.
Cindy, so CASUALLY saying that about suicide REALLY TICKED ME OFF TOO!! Everytime she opens her mouth she says something else to which I say, "OMG, UNBELIEVABLE" AND "HOW DARE HER"!!

Caylee is in my heart forever! Denise
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1905 on: April 23, 2009, 11:27:31 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9

I saw that this morning NoRose.         I couldn't believe it.
There was another big post from Tricia that got me wild, but I didn't know if I should post it. 

As soon as I saw the post made by Tricia I rolled my eyes and closed that link. I'm allergic to her I think.

Anymonkey, who cares cause monkeys rule!!!!

If it'll get us some documents
Dance dance dance
Like a slore on a pole
She was investigatin' don't ya know

I remember you, Caylee.
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1906 on: April 23, 2009, 11:27:55 AM »

Searching, I was right there with you on the unpopular side of the cage!  The proof came when it took $indy so long to "rush" haha, to georgies side.  No need to rush right there, when you know it is a ploy!

I chalked it up to ANOTHER thing they should be ASHAMED of!!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1907 on: April 23, 2009, 11:28:45 AM »

Casey Anthony: Victims' advocate tells WFTV that George, Cindy are ringmasters of circus
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 10:43:04 AM

George and Cindy Anthony's latest media appearances have appalled a crime-victims' advocate.

"To me this whole thing with the Anthonys is like a big circus, and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," Claire Fielding told WFTV-Channel 9. Her daughter, Debbie, was kidnapped and murdered in downtown Orlando nine years ago.

Yet the Anthonys are off the agenda of a homicide victims' conference next month in Connecticut.

"George Anthony appears to be trying to reinvent himself into another John Walsh," WFTV's Kathi Belich said.

The stations yesterday examined how the Anthonys' comments to "The Early Show" contradicted earlier statements.

WFTV played an audio tape from July in which Cindy Anthony told authorities that she believed Casey was involved in Caylee's disappearance -- and that she didn't act alone. "Casey had to have had help," Cindy said then.

WFTV's Jeff Deal called that comment "startling." Casey is charged with Caylee's murder.

WKMG-Channel 6 called attention to Cindy's MySpace page in July, when she was distraught about Caylee. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, said his parents were worried. But Cindy told "The Early Show" there was no red flag about Caylee until July 15. Cindy's statement didn't seem to ring true, WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Why were George and Cindy talking now? D'Onofrio said their attorney, Brad Conway, told they're "opening up in an effort to help others and they will consider very carefully who they talk to."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explained why the Anthonys passed on Oprah Winfrey. Conway told Kealing that Winfrey wanted exclusivity. "When that wasn't going to happen, Conway says the two sides parted ways and her interview was canceled," Kealing said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-victims-advocate-tells-wftv-that-george-cindy-are-ringmasters-of-circus.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1908 on: April 23, 2009, 11:32:24 AM »

I try hard not to comment on ridiculous stuff that happens over yonder, but this just takes the cake. Here is a link, but there is also some other comments over there if this isn't enough    http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83247&page=9

There was another big post from Tricia that got me wild, but I didn't know if I should post it. 

I think I saw that one, too.               

O I'll comment.....Who pissed in her cheerios....geez     Sounds to me like a position of jealousy because any other explanation on this stance flies on the face of ridiculous!     Do I not seem to recall them bragging about things they think they did as a group...yes I have    Have I not seen them in chat rooms & other comment threads bragging about WS as a group...yes I have.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1909 on: April 23, 2009, 11:34:46 AM »

O/T   Should I change my Avi, since someone else has it....I dont wanna step on anyones monkey toes.....and if so...anyone have any ideas on good places to look for pics. I'm not very talented with the whole pic thing but I TRY!! LOL
THANKS!
Glad2BinKY - if you go here, Brandi does beautiful avatars (as does CBB,etc all found in Monkey Lounge section!) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0
She can make one that is just you!  Only reason to have your very own is makes it easy to know who the post is by! 
BTW - I opened the window and yelled, did you hear me? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1910 on: April 23, 2009, 11:35:25 AM »

Please do, maybe it will get my mind off this other and I can stop crying Smile

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1911 on: April 23, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »

Man, you're good! Not just at the anti-Ant art (you oughtta add "AAA" to your work) but at the obscure music references too! Wanna watch Gilmore Girls with me?

Only if I can dress up as Santa ala Billy Bob.  Get the reference?
Bad Santa! Bad bad Santa!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1912 on: April 23, 2009, 11:36:17 AM »

Casey Anthony: Victims' advocate tells WFTV that George, Cindy are ringmasters of circus
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 10:43:04 AM

George and Cindy Anthony's latest media appearances have appalled a crime-victims' advocate.

"To me this whole thing with the Anthonys is like a big circus, and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," Claire Fielding told WFTV-Channel 9. Her daughter, Debbie, was kidnapped and murdered in downtown Orlando nine years ago.

Yet the Anthonys are off the agenda of a homicide victims' conference next month in Connecticut.

"George Anthony appears to be trying to reinvent himself into another John Walsh," WFTV's Kathi Belich said.

The stations yesterday examined how the Anthonys' comments to "The Early Show" contradicted earlier statements.

WFTV played an audio tape from July in which Cindy Anthony told authorities that she believed Casey was involved in Caylee's disappearance -- and that she didn't act alone. "Casey had to have had help," Cindy said then.

WFTV's Jeff Deal called that comment "startling." Casey is charged with Caylee's murder.

WKMG-Channel 6 called attention to Cindy's MySpace page in July, when she was distraught about Caylee. Lee Anthony, Casey's brother, said his parents were worried. But Cindy told "The Early Show" there was no red flag about Caylee until July 15. Cindy's statement didn't seem to ring true, WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said.

Why were George and Cindy talking now? D'Onofrio said their attorney, Brad Conway, told they're "opening up in an effort to help others and they will consider very carefully who they talk to."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing explained why the Anthonys passed on Oprah Winfrey. Conway told Kealing that Winfrey wanted exclusivity. "When that wasn't going to happen, Conway says the two sides parted ways and her interview was canceled," Kealing said.
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-victims-advocate-tells-wftv-that-george-cindy-are-ringmasters-of-circus.html

BING BAM BOOM!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1913 on: April 23, 2009, 11:37:02 AM »

I think I saw that one, too.               

O I'll comment.....Who pissed in her cheerios....geez     Sounds to me like a position of jealousy because any other explanation on this stance flies on the face of ridiculous!     Do I not seem to recall them bragging about things they think they did as a group...yes I have    Have I not seen them in chat rooms & other comment threads bragging about WS as a group...yes I have.

Try this very recent event:

The Ongoing Search for Missing NY Mom, Corrie Anderson
April 20, 2009

The search for Corrie Anderson, a 36-year-old missing mother of three who disappeared in October 2008, took place in Ashville, NY, this past weekend.

Roughly 400 volunteers showed up to help search for Corrie. According to Corrie's family, the turnout was great, especially given the fact that the entire search was up in the air at this time last week, when another search group pulled out of the search effort. Despite those problems, another group - Indiana-based 3 View Search Services - was able to quickly mobilize and dispatch a team into the area to help manage the search effort.

"We are so grateful for all the support we have received from both the community and this wonderful group of people that came here to assist us on such short notice," Corrie's mother, Vicki Acquisto, told Investigation Discovery. "Without them, I don’t know what we would have done."

On Saturday, the first day of the search, some 250 volunteers showed up at the command center. Those individuals were then broken up into smaller groups of 5-10 people and assigned to pre-qualified team leaders.

Search coordinators began to dispatch teams at 7:30 a.m., and within an hour, each team was on the ground in one of the 31 search zones that had been identified previously as possible areas of interest. By 6:00 p.m., nearly all of the zones had been covered.

Sunday's turnout was somewhat smaller, with approximately 150 volunteers turning out; however, those teams were able to successfully clear several of the remaining zones.

During both days, several teams flagged various items that team leaders considered of interest; however, at this time there is no indication that any of them are related to the case.

In addition to community volunteers, several members of Websleuths.com, an Internet based "Crime Sleuthing Community," showed up to join in the search. Members of that same group were also present during both searches for missing Florida tot Caylee Anthony.
"We searched our hearts out again today, and it was NO picnic," Websleuther "Torsade" wrote on the group's message board. "I think it's safe to tell you that we did NOT find Corrie. I'm so sad about that. Thinking positively, we found areas that Corrie is NOT in. And there were lots of findings that may be forensically important in the future."

The New York State Police - the investigative division that is handling the case - was not present during the search. According to volunteers, troopers made only one appearance at the command center, when they allegedly informed the family that "budget" issues prevented them from doing any follow-up until Monday morning.

While Corrie's family may still be without the answers that they seek, the search is far from over.

''We are very pleased with the search effort. We were able to accomplish a lot in a short time," said Mandy Albritton, a spokesperson for 3 View Search Services. "It's not over until it's over, and we are far from finished with this case."

According to Albritton, 3 View Search Services will return to the area in two to three weeks to conduct aerial imaging. It is their hope that advanced imaging technology will reveal new clues as to what happened to Corrie. In addition, Corrie's family is already discussing the possibility of a second community search effort, to be announced in the near future.

"We will never stop looking for her," Vicki said. "Corrie is out there somewhere, and we will continue to do everything we can to bring her home."

Continue to check this site for future developments in the case and also visit the family's Web site at www.findcorrie.com.

Corrie Anderson is 5-feet-11, 170 pounds, with green eyes and blond hair. She was last seen wearing black corduroy pants, a black leather jacket, and small wire-rimmed glasses.

Anyone with information regarding her disappearance or whereabouts is asked to call the New York State Police at (716) 665-3113.

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2009/04/corrie-anderson-3-view-search-services.html
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1914 on: April 23, 2009, 11:37:28 AM »

Awws    Big hugs Searching 

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1915 on: April 23, 2009, 11:37:45 AM »

Notice how the A's are trying to show a kinder, gentler side during the new tour of shows and newspaper articles..something is up.  I think after the last hate fest they spewed during GA and Cindy's little discussion with Morgan someone got them a personal trainer that works in the area of demeanor. 

No joke..lots of high powered attorneys use these people..to help them give a postive look to their clients and family as well as pic out jury members.  I'm thinking someone new is on the payroll for the A family trying to make them appear like they need our sympathy..too bad Morgan's depo and all the tape and press prior to this shows angry loons lying their butts off.
Yes, their voice make over kinda reminds me of NG when she softens her tone and says, "Friends, let stop and take a moment to remember...."   
Sell it $indy and georgie, but we ain't buying it! LOL
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1916 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:03 AM »

O/T   Should I change my Avi, since someone else has it....I dont wanna step on anyones monkey toes.....and if so...anyone have any ideas on good places to look for pics. I'm not very talented with the whole pic thing but I TRY!! LOL
THANKS!
Glad2BinKY - if you go here, Brandi does beautiful avatars (as does CBB,etc all found in Monkey Lounge section!) http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.0
She can make one that is just you!  Only reason to have your very own is makes it easy to know who the post is by! 
BTW - I opened the window and yelled, did you hear me? 
Thank you..I found the frog one and since I collect frogs I thought it was cute. Should I get a different one still?
*what is opened the window and yelled mean? Guess I didnt hear ya! LOL

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1917 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:13 AM »

shield your eyes monkeys AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

this is by request ... here you go Darla

::MonkeyLaugh::COM'meer Baby......
Cracks me up every time. God's gift to women......Not!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1918 on: April 23, 2009, 11:38:36 AM »

I see NoRose has stepped out of the cage.  I'll post it for her.   http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83355
Glad2BinKY
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1919 on: April 23, 2009, 11:41:15 AM »

Searching...you ok? I know how painful it is..esp with my brother's suicide date coming up so soon....been a mess for  a couple weeks in antisipation of THE date Sad
..I'm here for you if you need me Smile
huggs,
Denise
Huggs,
Denise

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.