May 13, 2024, 11:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - JUSTICE DENIED #1 7/8/11  (Read 375343 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1000 on: July 08, 2011, 10:18:09 PM »

#3 on Greta said after foreperson selected initial vote 10-2 First Degree...
then 6-6 manslaughter and not guilty..
now she is saying they went through each charge..
judge perry made them more upstanding..(pfffftttt)
prosecutors did not give them evidence that it was not an accident...
bad behavior discussed but did not prove a murder ...
they considered everything they can...it was easy to discredit the chloroform and give it no value...
once chloroform out of picture it was easy to acquit...
chloroform evidence was only thing prosecution could come up with so that is why they used it..

What a dumb azz...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: July 08, 2011, 10:18:12 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

Yeah she was very informative. As I listened to the evidence that is what I thought happened too. So how did the jury dismiss the evidence gives me a hinky feeling.
Something was not right with that jury. I was watching HLN today and the blonde chic (can't think of her name) stated that she always had a bad feeling about #3...she said she tailored her answers to make them right and was too eager to be on the jury...and I DO remember her saying the same thing about her during jury selection...

These are my notes from jury selection regarding Juror #3, Jennifer Ford:

I also had written: Has little knowledge of, nor interest in, case.

I also remember the blonde lady commenting during selection that #3 wanted to be on the jury TOO badly...
she even said she would like to be on the jury

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:16 PM »

Has every one missed the part that the STATE did charge Casey with lesser charges that just capital murder/death penalty?

Even Drew's jurors have messed this up.

The jury could have charged her with aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ... these were not death penalty charges.

Or have I missed something?

I know Red... I have argued this point with several friends and family members . Sad state of affairs when a bunch of Monkeys know the charges better than the jury!

I will happily take a barrel of Monkeys any day over the Casey Anthony jury ship of fools.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:18 PM »

I seem to recall that judge perry volunteered to take the case after judge strickland was out...anyone recall?

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:45 PM »

Has every one missed the part that the STATE did charge Casey with lesser charges that just capital murder/death penalty?

Even Drew's jurors have messed this up.

The jury could have charged her with aggravated manslaughter or aggravated child abuse ... these were not death penalty charges.

Or have I missed something?

I know Red... I have argued this point with several friends and family members . Sad state of affairs when a bunch of Monkeys know the charges better than the jury!

I will happily take a barrel of Monkeys any day over the Casey Anthony jury ship of fools.

Me too!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1005 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:45 PM »

When a judge instructs jury members in the jury room is there a court reporter present to record everything?

Janet

Janet - I can't confirm it for you 100% - hope another Monkey can...

but I think the judge and the court reporter are attached at the hip. Nothing is off record unless the judge wants it to be.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1006 on: July 08, 2011, 10:20:58 PM »

they considered everything they can...it was easy to discredit the chloroform and give it no value...
chloroform evidence was only thing prosecution could come up with so that is why they used it..

What a dumb azz...
Jeff Ashton is on with ugh... Joy Behar

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: July 08, 2011, 10:21:49 PM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

Just like Joran van der Sloot, it will happen again.

Something just tells me this isnt done and over legally yet, I dont know why I feel this way but I think KC will be back in court on these charges.

Me too Jazzy!  Just something deep and abiding in my heart and mind...hard to explain.
It could be wishful hoping you know, but I think not.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:31 PM »

When was the last day of jury selection?

May 20, 2011

515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1009 on: July 08, 2011, 10:22:53 PM »

I don't understand why the prosecution didn't (or couldn't) use the video tape, or guard's testimony of Casey's reaction when they found a child's skeleton on Suburban Drive, before she was even identified as Caylee.

This would have shown she dumped her there and 'consciousness of guilt.'
Even though this jury wasn't smart enough to deduce that it could have been explained in closing arguments.
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:26 PM »

Sworn in ~5:15 PM May 20, 2011

Wait a sec... Aren't jurors picked as potential jurors before they're actually selected for the jury, then after that the alternates are selected?
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:28 PM »

I don't understand why the prosecution didn't (or couldn't) use the video tape, or guard's testimony of Casey's reaction when they found a child's skeleton on Suburban Drive, before she was even identified as Caylee.

This would have shown she dumped her there and 'consciousness of guilt.'
Even though this jury wasn't smart enough to deduce that it could have been explained in closing arguments.
I believe it was ruled to be too prejudicial...yea.. anything that may show guilt is not allowed, unless its one of us..then they would gas us

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1012 on: July 08, 2011, 10:25:42 PM »

Tracy on Dr.Drew...she is spot on with her theory...such a shame she did not testify...

I know!

Well what did she say?

Sorry Blue Moon...missed this, not ignoring you...
she said that she thinks casey stormed out after fighting with sindy over stolen checks...chloroformed Caylee...she unsure if she meant to kill her or just silence her but either way its murder...drove around with her in trunk a few days...
almost got caught day of gas cans...she thinks the tape was put on after with the heart sticker to make it look like a kidnapping...casey freaked out after george almost caught her and dumped her in the swamp...does not think george was a part of it...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: July 08, 2011, 10:26:04 PM »

Jury selection ends in Casey Anthony murder trial
Published: May 20, 2011
http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/may/20/casey-anthony-jury-selection-should-end-today-ar-208727/

May 24, 2011 2:25 PM Print Text
Casey Anthony defense claims Caylee drowned in family pool in trial opening statements
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20065761-504083.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: July 08, 2011, 10:26:30 PM »

stupid geraldo just said casey could file bankruptcy to avoid paying zenaida...and all these other law suits...wow...she is a criminal thru and thru. i am sure she will wait until the lawsuits are filed before giving an interview so she can keep the money....

Gee I wonder how Geraldo could come up with such a scumbag way out ... oh wait, it came from geraldo's mouth. Never mind.

Sorry, but the bankruptcy laws have changed much in the past couple of years. Everyone knows Casey is going to make $'s ... Tyne IRS has first dibs, OCSD will be second and a long line of civil litigants. No bankruptcy will get Casey out of Federal and State judgements.
515angel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1015 on: July 08, 2011, 10:26:44 PM »

What a dumb azz...

And the duct tape over her mouth and nose meant nothing????!!!! Perhaps number #3 should try it and see if she survives.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:11 PM »

Sworn in ~5:15 PM May 20, 2011
yes
Wait a sec... Aren't jurors picked as potential jurors before they're actually selected for the jury, then after that the alternates are selected?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Titch
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:29 PM »

What university was Baez's daughter attending when he landed Casey's case in 2008? Remember, he put her in charge of media relations bc that's what she was going to college for or something related like that... Is it in Tampa?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »

When a judge instructs jury members in the jury room is there a court reporter present to record everything?

Janet

Janet - I can't confirm it for you 100% - hope another Monkey can...

but I think the judge and the court reporter are attached at the hip. Nothing is off record unless the judge wants it to be.

Thanks Carpe.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Jazzy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1019 on: July 08, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »

You know, if the jurors weren't intelligent enough to understand the scientific evidence, if they didn't have enough common sense to see the truth, the least they could have done is not caved in.  Bottom line they didn't want to deliberate at all.  They wanted to go home.  So now they have to live with the realization they allowed a monster to get back on the streets.

Just like Joran van der Sloot, it will happen again.

Something just tells me this isnt done and over legally yet, I dont know why I feel this way but I think KC will be back in court on these charges.

Me too Jazzy!  Just something deep and abiding in my heart and mind...hard to explain.
It could be wishful hoping you know, but I think not.
I keep telling myself it is wishful thinking, but I dont know if it is hopefully its not wishful thinking
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.