May 21, 2024, 12:14:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What caused the sudden end to court on Saturday?  (Voting closed: June 28, 2011, 01:21:09 AM)
Witness lied - 17 (26.2%)
Witness tampering - 21 (32.3%)
Attorney quit - 12 (18.5%)
Confession - 1 (1.5%)
Plea deal - 4 (6.2%)
Requesting the judge be removed - 10 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony MURDER TRIAL- DAY 28- 6/25- 6/26/11  (Read 712193 times)
shutterblog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #960 on: June 25, 2011, 03:53:09 PM »

The following photo of Caylee with Great Grandpa was taken on June 15, 2008 ... one day prior to her disappearance.

My son-in-law's cousin who is a professional photographer is having a boo right now  and ... will give me her take.

Janet

+++++

I'm a professional baby / infant / toddler photographer and I joined this forum yesterday because this photo has never sat right with me.  At the very least, it's image stretching.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: June 25, 2011, 03:53:17 PM »

quick question for anyone with a SWAG.......why on earth would Bozo stand up and tell the court that "we are NOT going to do this" when the judge asked for Furton's report Id think when the judge tells you to provide the damn report you better get your azz to the copier and get the judge the report. I almost fell on the floor when I heard that response, you does he think he is??

Another disrespectful incidence took me back when Baez was questioning an FBI forensic expert.  There was no response from either the prosecution or the judge.

Janet

+++++

Casey's Defense Team Tries To Tear Apart State's Case
Posted: 5:53 am EDT June 22, 2011
Updated: 5:52 pm EDT June 22, 2011

Montgomery examined a hair found with Caylee's remains. She told jurors she found no trace in the hair sample of a number of drugs, including ones that can have a sedative or knock-out effect.

Baez then asked, "What other meaningless tests do you do at the FBI?"

Montgomery responded, "I consider all my work meaningful."

http://www.wsoctv.com/news/28317105/detail.html

ITA Janet........that was one of those WTH moments, what a slimey coyote turd

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: June 25, 2011, 03:53:36 PM »

New Book Based On Caylee Anthony Murder, Exclusive

ORLANDO, Fla.—Author Kathleen McKenna has dabbled in fiction writing for quite a few years. Now with co-writer Marti Rulli, who wrote “Goodbye Natalie Goodbye Splendour,” the two are penning a fictional story about the death of Caylee Anthony.

::snipping2::

http://www.canyon-news.com/artman2/publish/National_News_1182/New_Book_Based_On_Caylee_Anthony_Murder.php
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: June 25, 2011, 03:53:59 PM »

Hi,

So where did we get this Caylee picture? Was it screen captured from someone here? This picture here and the pic on TV look different I really think someone just stretched it.Also I went to save it to do a photoshop to see what it would look like if i stretched it  and the photo itself is named Caylee streched...

I am going to quote myself here

but if you look at the picture here http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/28344851/slideshow.html

and the picture posted here the same picture the pictured posted here was stretched... You can tell clearly when you do a sise by side her little legs and even arms are skinnier..
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: June 25, 2011, 03:54:03 PM »

Pure speculation on my part, but....
What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

I thought Ann Finnel was the DP attorney for this case?

Didn't Mason's last DP client get the DP?

Baez has two DP qualified attorneys on his team: Finnel and Mason

Does he HAVE to have 2; would 1 be sufficient.

Mason has really screwed up his portions....hasn't he?  ha

Sure has IMO, opened the door so many times .....WRT Finnel, where is she? I read and can't remember where that she quietly slipped away due to all the attn on her ditching her hubby and kids for a convicted serial rapist/murderer, and while I know this shouldn't be held against the defendant in any case I do think ppl have common sense and I would try my best NOT to tie that in with the accused but I am not sure I would be successful........who on the DT is not a snake? Are any of the lead attys reputable and ethical (couldn't they find even one to add some balance to the team, all snakes to me!)

That is not Ann Finnell..that was Bolton or something like that.

Anne Finnel is the gray haired, older attorney that will be presenting the mitigation part of the trial at verdict phase.

She is very much DP qualified..so if Mason steps down for health issues..saying this defense incompetence is making him worse..then Finnel will be in his chair on Monday.

However..I don't think this has to do with a mistrial..JP is scrupulous..he will not allow that to happen.

I think it maybe something more along the lines of the fact that the defense does not want to present their next witnesses until this new chemist has testified.  This happened on Monday with Doc Rod..since he wasn't testifying Monday..even though GA AND CA were in court the trial shut down.....and we never got that sidebar transcript either.

Doesn't matter if they had other witnesses available in the hallway..if the defense wasn't ready to put them on then the trial shuts down until the Chemist is deposed by both sides..which is exactly what happened after everyone left..Simms went in to depose the Chemist.

I think Jeff saying he was waiting for this is because this is what they did with Doc Rod. 

JP was very clear any Richardson hearings and any sanctions to the defense attorneys would take place after trial is completed..not during..so it isn't that.

A plea deal would not have the attorneys leaving the courthouse..they would have stayed to hammer out the deal..and they all left.

So I think this is one more delay tactic by the defense..not deposing new evidence from the Chemist..so the trial shuts down while they do....they think the more off kilter they throw the trial..the less the jury remmebers of Linda's well thought out and comprehensive prosecution of Casey..time and confusion of the facts with emotional testimony is the only defense stradgey left in my opinion..and they are using every delay tactic in the book and then some. 

So yes..Baez will more then likely be heavily sanctioned after the trial for his trying to put defense experts on the stand to say things that they have not reported on to the court through their depos before..this is twice.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: June 25, 2011, 03:56:43 PM »

Hi,

So where did we get this Caylee picture? Was it screen captured from someone here? This picture here and the pic on TV look different I really think someone just stretched it.Also I went to save it to do a photoshop to see what it would look like if i stretched it  and the photo itself is named Caylee streched...

The photo was submitted into evidence by the defence to support Baez's opening statement allegation that Caylee was a victim of an "accidental" drowning.

Janet

+++++

Casey Anthony Trial Evidence Photos

Evidence has mounted during the Casey Anthony trial.

This photo of Caylee Anthony trying to open a door leading to the backyard was entered as evidence June 24, 2011 in the Casey Anthony murder trial. The defense has argued that Caylee was not murdered, but accidentally drowned in the family's pool. (ABC).

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/casey-anthony-trial-evidence-photos-13724467

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: June 25, 2011, 03:57:06 PM »

Red reminded me of this video of the Larry King show from December 9, 2008 (2 days before Caylee's remains were found).  If you were aware that Caylee drowned in the pool, how could people be threatening you?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: June 25, 2011, 04:00:10 PM »

I'm leaning towards IS Cayee

The following photo of Caylee with Great Grandpa was taken on June 15, 2008 ... one day prior to her disappearance.

My son-in-law's cousin who is a professional photographer is having a boo right now  and ... will give me her take.

Janet

+++++

BUMPED

This is from an amatuer camera buff so, take it for what's it's worth. I'm not sure this is Caylee or not, I'm just making some observations. I think the photographer (we don't know who took the pic) was standing and the camera was angled down when the shot was taken, that would elongate, or shift the eyes perception of items in the photo, such as the electrical plate, not sure it would lengthen and thin the child as much as it appears. Also, obviously the pic is taken from indoors, but the subject is backlit from the sunlight streaming in from the sliding doors and lanai...therefore, an auto camera, would have some difficulty determining the aperature, shutter speed and whether or not a flash was needed. I suspect the shutter speed was somewhat slow and the child was moving while the pic was snapped and that's why the left sneaker appears off and portions of the photo are somewhat blurred...JMHO

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: June 25, 2011, 04:01:52 PM »

Rosebud just finished reading a note and Geo and her looking at each other

Rosebud gets up (note to Rosebud: geezlouizzze!  your headlight is not supposed to be pointing under the fender, get some support woman!)

walking out with note in hand

Northern Rose, you know what I noticed? While Cindy was talking to the guy next to her, George seemed to be writing something. He was looking down but I could see his arm moving, barely, but moving. I think he was trying to be inconspicuous about it. Could that be something he handed to Cindy and then she was the one to go out and pass it along to whomever?
http://www.wftv.com/video/28356011/index.html

At about 5:30 George quickly glances up then goes back to writing or texting, you can see his left shoulder moving. I believe he was writing first then switched to texting.
At 6:08 he's done with whatever he's doing because he leans back at lets out a gusty sigh (of relief?). Then he's back to blowing his nose and taking in gulps that could be quiet sobs of emotion.
At 6:58 Cindy gets a text so she stops talking to the guy next to her, puts on her glasses and reads what George has just finished texting to her.
At 7:30 she looks at George who says something then heaves a sigh and nods, saying okay.
At 7:45 he reaches down and retrieves what looks like a handwritten note. Could this be the evidence that Lee said his parents had that the defense didn't? Or is this something that George just wrote while Cindy was talking.
At 7:57 - 8:00 he hands her the note,  and Cindy gets up and walks out with the note in her hand.

Any guesses as to what this interlude meant?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #969 on: June 25, 2011, 04:02:21 PM »

Pure speculation on my part, but....
What if the defense (KC & Bozo) are aiming to delay the trial or have a mistrial?  One sure way to do that is to have the only DP atty on the defense team kicked off.  How?  Why, have wittle KC claim he's made improper advances.  I've seen in the past couple of weeks, Mumbles place his hands on KC's shoulder's, along the back of her chair, leaning in and speaking closely right there in the courtroom.  I wouldn't put it past a liar to lie at this point for a mistrial.   

I thought Ann Finnel was the DP attorney for this case?

Didn't Mason's last DP client get the DP?

Baez has two DP qualified attorneys on his team: Finnel and Mason

Does he HAVE to have 2; would 1 be sufficient.

Mason has really screwed up his portions....hasn't he?  ha

Sure has IMO, opened the door so many times .....WRT Finnel, where is she? I read and can't remember where that she quietly slipped away due to all the attn on her ditching her hubby and kids for a convicted serial rapist/murderer, and while I know this shouldn't be held against the defendant in any case I do think ppl have common sense and I would try my best NOT to tie that in with the accused but I am not sure I would be successful........who on the DT is not a snake? Are any of the lead attys reputable and ethical (couldn't they find even one to add some balance to the team, all snakes to me!)

That is not Ann Finnell..that was Bolton or something like that.

Anne Finnel is the gray haired, older attorney that will be presenting the mitigation part of the trial at verdict phase.

She is very much DP qualified..so if Mason steps down for health issues..saying this defense incompetence is making him worse..then Finnel will be in his chair on Monday.

However..I don't think this has to do with a mistrial..JP is scrupulous..he will not allow that to happen.

I think it maybe something more along the lines of the fact that the defense does not want to present their next witnesses until this new chemist has testified.  This happened on Monday with Doc Rod..since he wasn't testifying Monday..even though GA AND CA were in court the trial shut down.....and we never got that sidebar transcript either.

Doesn't matter if they had other witnesses available in the hallway..if the defense wasn't ready to put them on then the trial shuts down until the Chemist is deposed by both sides..which is exactly what happened after everyone left..Simms went in to depose the Chemist.

I think Jeff saying he was waiting for this is because this is what they did with Doc Rod. 

JP was very clear any Richardson hearings and any sanctions to the defense attorneys would take place after trial is completed..not during..so it isn't that.

A plea deal would not have the attorneys leaving the courthouse..they would have stayed to hammer out the deal..and they all left.

So I think this is one more delay tactic by the defense..not deposing new evidence from the Chemist..so the trial shuts down while they do....they think the more off kilter they throw the trial..the less the jury remmebers of Linda's well thought out and comprehensive prosecution of Casey..time and confusion of the facts with emotional testimony is the only defense stradgey left in my opinion..and they are using every delay tactic in the book and then some. 

So yes..Baez will more then likely be heavily sanctioned after the trial for his trying to put defense experts on the stand to say things that they have not reported on to the court through their depos before..this is twice.

I realized after I posted that I used the wrong name, but both have disappeared like they were never involved......so many weird and crazy circumstances in this case. I remember Ann F is the one that looks like a man, and Bolin was the one that looked like a red volkswagon when she kept bending over and showing her considerable rear assets in front of the cameras

If Baez doesn't lose his license after this, then I will have lost any respect I ever had for the Bar association. I remember the letter Strickland wrote and he was spot on about Bozo, someone should have listened and removed him from this case, it could have been over by now when you consider the days court was dismissed completely, the sidebars that have taken up at least 1/3 or the trial and JP having to take the time to school Bozo on how to do his job.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: June 25, 2011, 04:05:02 PM »

Hi,

The photo was submitted into evidence by the defence to support Baez's opening statement allegation that Caylee was a victim of an "accidental" drowning.

Janet

+++++

This photo of Caylee Anthony trying to open a door leading to the backyard was entered as evidence June 24, 2011 in the Casey Anthony murder trial. The defense has argued that Caylee was not murdered, but accidentally drowned in the family's pool. (ABC).

I understand that my question is people are speculating about a picture not being Caylee but the picture they are speculating about is not the true picture. The one posted here has been stretched to make it appear Caylee was taller

two different pictures
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: June 25, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »

I'm a professional baby / infant / toddler photographer and I joined this forum yesterday because this photo has never sat right with me.  At the very least, it's image stretching.

Thanks shutterblog

Welcome to the cage!

Janet

_____

Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: June 25, 2011, 04:07:57 PM »

Hi,

Janet

+++++

I understand that my question is people are speculating about a picture not being Caylee but the picture they are speculating about is not the true picture. The one posted here has been stretched to make it appear Caylee was taller

two different pictures

It's also been cropped, look at the number of floor tiles in both pics....
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: June 25, 2011, 04:12:24 PM »

Red reminded me of this video of the Larry King show from December 9, 2008 (2 days before Caylee's remains were found).  If you were aware that Caylee drowned in the pool, how could people be threatening you?

Go to the 1:35 mark of the VIDEO where Cindy says that there were not only threats made to Caylee bit to the FAMILY. Really, what threats? If Cindy is so willing to lie in national TV, who cares about in court? If Caylee drown in the pool, who threatened the Anthony's? What a fraud they perpetrated on all of us.
west941
Monkey Junky

« Reply #974 on: June 25, 2011, 04:13:33 PM »

Hi,

Janet

+++++

two different pictures

It's also been cropped, look at the number of floor tiles in both pics....

yep and her little legs and arms are skinnier in the stretched photo, the cabinet everything not to mention the picture is named Caylee stretch when you go to save it
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #975 on: June 25, 2011, 04:14:49 PM »

I just got caught up reading and watching the video on WESH.  At the end of the video that was posted on here.  The reporter says that he talked to LDB and she said she couldn't talk about why court was dismissed early but JA said it was not about him. 
Right after CJBP says something like you would think things would change but I guess not is when Mason wants to talk to the judge.  Does anyone think that he is going to try to say that was improper?  Don't really believe that is the reason just stating it.  I think it has to do with the defense or a plea.  Does anyone have a pic of CA crying?  I didn't see it in the pics here yet.  Going to get off of here and do some laundry and stuff.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: June 25, 2011, 04:15:31 PM »

two different pictures

IMO ... the left arm in both images appear to be be too long in porportion to the torso.

I am sure that the chatter on the internet encompassing this photo implies the issue  will be looked into by the prosecution experts to determine whether there was an intentional manipulation.

Janet

_____

cece5300
Scared Monkey

« Reply #977 on: June 25, 2011, 04:15:39 PM »

I was telling my sister the SAME thing! if Caylee drowned accidentally then who made threats / why were threats made?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: June 25, 2011, 04:17:02 PM »

So far the only thing I found was another house tour, but video is gone.
Cindy and George Anthony give WKMG a house tour.

I know that pic's of kc when she was young were shown, I'm not cracking up...............yet.  I remember because ca said something on this order, we moved here when kc was 4 or 5, then the pic's were shown.
I've been at this for a few hours.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: June 25, 2011, 04:17:31 PM »

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8ndga-NzEIs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Go to the 1:35 mark of the VIDEO where Cindy says that there were not only threats made to Caylee bit to the FAMILY. Really, what threats? If Cindy is so willing to lie in national TV, who cares about in court? If Caylee drown in the pool, who threatened the Anthony's? What a fraud they perpetrated on all of us.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.