May 13, 2024, 07:15:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #56  (Read 305552 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: November 09, 2008, 12:00:18 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

First has anyone from Tes checked in this Am asking for food because it is already 11;30 there. I am going to order more chicken but 50 pieces of chicken will not go very far if there are a lot of searchers.I can't afford more. I got 50 yesterday plus made a sizable donation to TES earlier in the month.

Popeyes chicken
Orlando Florida

Phone number  1-407-275-3110

Sam

Thanks Sam

Cubbeegirl -- I couldn't tell from mytime's post last night... did she mean that people were actually spitting on GA or did she mean by that expression that they were giving him a bad time ?

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: November 09, 2008, 12:02:28 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- About 700 volunteers showed up Sunday morning to aid  Texas Equusearch in its search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Organizers believe more workers will arrive after church today. And while Saturday's search was massive with 1,500 volunteers on board, it was half the turnout group leaders had hoped for.

Volunteers are still needed. Those interested may call 407-517-6333 or visit the Equusearch command post on Lee Vista Road and Shadow Ridge Drive just off of Semoran Boulevard in east Orange County.

Earlier Sunday, the father of Casey's ex-boyfriend Jesse Grund opened the day's search efforts with a prayer.

I wonder if Rev. Grund is also joining the search.

I wonder if any of Casey's ex-friends/boyfriends are searching - Kristine, Amy, Tony L, Jesse G, etc etc

Good thought, but my feelings is anyone connected to this case really should just stay put.
Think it would just bring more drama to the search.

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 09, 2008, 12:03:58 PM »

I wish there was something we could do to get LE to go back to the Anthony's yard...... and Lee's and the Great Grandmother's.  I appreciate everything TES and the searchers are doing, but just feel Caylee is right there..... 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 09, 2008, 12:04:09 PM »

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- About 700 volunteers showed up Sunday morning to aid  Texas Equusearch in its search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Organizers believe more workers will arrive after church today. And while Saturday's search was massive with 1,500 volunteers on board, it was half the turnout group leaders had hoped for.

Volunteers are still needed. Those interested may call 407-517-6333 or visit the Equusearch command post on Lee Vista Road and Shadow Ridge Drive just off of Semoran Boulevard in east Orange County.

Earlier Sunday, the father of Casey's ex-boyfriend Jesse Grund opened the day's search efforts with a prayer.

Thanks Califmom  - yeah I expected less today..

Your welcome Smile   I think that 700 is a large number... of course it's nowhere near the number they expected, but it still 700 amazing people looking for this precious angel.  I wish I was there to help!!

It is a large number and my paltry 50 pieces of chicken and a few biscuits will not go very far in feeding that many.

At Naomi Arnette search we did not have as many early volunteers on Sunday but they did have more show up after church and through the day.

Just a swinging with the tribe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: November 09, 2008, 12:06:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

First has anyone from Tes checked in this Am asking for food because it is already 11;30 there. I am going to order more chicken but 50 pieces of chicken will not go very far if there are a lot of searchers.I can't afford more. I got 50 yesterday plus made a sizable donation to TES earlier in the month.

Popeyes chicken
Orlando Florida

Phone number  1-407-275-3110

Sam

Thanks Sam

Cubbeegirl -- I couldn't tell from mytime's post last night... did she mean that people were actually spitting on GA or did she mean by that expression that they were giving him a bad time ?

Bud's Girl, I have to admit that it was kind of surreal to be listening in on the conversation and I guess depending on where they were moving around inside it would fade in and out. I wanted to yell at her to stand still, but she told me not to say anything...LOL
He stated that people come up to him and spit in his face.... I took it very literally....
One thing that really caught my attention was how evasive he got when she asked him where Lee has been....he stammered around and said that he is working, then a bit of a silence, in which Mytime said he kind of shrugged his shoulders and murmered something about Lee trying to get his life back...I just felt he was being very evasive at that point...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: November 09, 2008, 12:08:01 PM »

I wish there was something we could do to get LE to go back to the Anthony's yard...... and Lee's and the Great Grandmother's.  I appreciate everything TES and the searchers are doing, but just feel Caylee is right there..... 

They didn't check the whole yard?????????????????

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: November 09, 2008, 12:09:38 PM »

Meant to mention it was very nice for Jesse's dad to say a prayer for the search.

Pharlap is also right in that in past high profile cases and locals searching for a missing female , the husband also searched and found the body and he was the prime suspect.

heathers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: November 09, 2008, 12:09:43 PM »

We still have a couple of slots early AM on November 10th to fill:

Good Morning Monkeys,
 first I have lit some candles for Caylee, Jessica and Clinton hope it helps light the way home. Klaas I was wondering if you could please add me to the prayer schedule....I will take the last 2 openings if that is ok with you. I really hope today is the day

"Some People Come Into Our
 Lives And Quickly Go. Some
   Stay For A While, Leave 
 Footprints On Our Hearts,
And We Are Never, Ever The
       Same."
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 09, 2008, 12:09:45 PM »

Well, sure, they were supposed to,......

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: November 09, 2008, 12:11:14 PM »

Bud's Girl, I have to admit that it was kind of surreal to be listening in on the conversation and I guess depending on where they were moving around inside it would fade in and out. I wanted to yell at her to stand still, but she told me not to say anything...LOL
He stated that people come up to him and spit in his face.... I took it very literally....
One thing that really caught my attention was how evasive he got when she asked him where Lee has been....he stammered around and said that he is working, then a bit of a silence, in which Mytime said he kind of shrugged his shoulders and murmered something about Lee trying to get his life back...I just felt he was being very evasive at that point...

wow, with his temper you'd think he'd punch anyone who spit in his face.

3bboysmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #230 on: November 09, 2008, 12:11:22 PM »

Always - I have that same feeling!  I hope we are wrong so that TES and the wonderful searchers can find her today, but that has also been a feeling I have had.

Wanted to share something I saw posted at WS.  Apparently, there is an actress name ZG.  She has been in forensics tv shows (which has been said that Casey likes).  Am I allowed to post the link to that site here?  Well, here is a link to a web site of the actress ZG.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2809710/
Wonder if that's where she got that name?
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #231 on: November 09, 2008, 12:12:30 PM »

Im sure they did. They had the dogs as well.

From Day One..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: November 09, 2008, 12:14:56 PM »

Jesse's Father to Hold Service for TES Searchers Tomorrow Morning

Greetings to all my Friends!

I offered to do a Sunday morning chapel service for the search team on site and Tim Miller graciously accepted.

I will be on site @ 7:30 a.m. Sunday November 9th. to do a service before the searchers go out into the field. If you are there please come and introduce yourself to me afterward. If you cannot be there please keep this time in prayer.

If I can record the service I will put it online. Not sure yet if I will be able to do that or if someone will be doing it. If so, I will do my best to share it with you.

It's time for Caylee to come home!

God bless you,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the sword of THE KING

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...e-1d36441ff0a8

I think this is awesome! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #233 on: November 09, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »

Wow...heres a reply back to my post on Craiglists about helping with the search.  Some people...geez!

Why???

Her family doesn't care enough to get off their asses to help search!! Besides, I truly believe that Casey told Lee where the body was and he has long moved it. Poor Caylee will never be found.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: November 09, 2008, 12:17:29 PM »

Sounds like a real shoty investigation  

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: November 09, 2008, 12:17:57 PM »

Since Murt is not going to be there, does anyone know of a stream or link that we can watch what is happening? I'm up in Michigan and there won't be any news coverage of it up here. 

still catching up so sorry if this has already been posted.  turns out that murt doesn't have to work today after all, and will be at the command center in less than an hour.  Smile 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: November 09, 2008, 12:18:14 PM »

Always - I have that same feeling!  I hope we are wrong so that TES and the wonderful searchers can find her today, but that has also been a feeling I have had.

Wanted to share something I saw posted at WS.  Apparently, there is an actress name ZG.  She has been in forensics tv shows (which has been said that Casey likes).  Am I allowed to post the link to that site here?  Well, here is a link to a web site of the actress ZG.

Interesting, since another of her imaginary friends was was named Juliette Lewis, also an actress.

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: November 09, 2008, 12:18:40 PM »

This makes perfect sense. My daughter thought that is also where she got the name Juliette Lewis.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #238 on: November 09, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »

Jesse's Father to Hold Service for TES Searchers Tomorrow Morning

Greetings to all my Friends!

I offered to do a Sunday morning chapel service for the search team on site and Tim Miller graciously accepted.

I will be on site @ 7:30 a.m. Sunday November 9th. to do a service before the searchers go out into the field. If you are there please come and introduce yourself to me afterward. If you cannot be there please keep this time in prayer.

If I can record the service I will put it online. Not sure yet if I will be able to do that or if someone will be doing it. If so, I will do my best to share it with you.

It's time for Caylee to come home!

God bless you,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the sword of THE KING

http://bulletins.myspace.com/index.c...e-1d36441ff0a8

I think this is awesome! 

It would have been great if the pastors and priests would have asked that their people go join the search after service. They would have inspired their flock to help Tim out.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #239 on: November 09, 2008, 12:20:36 PM »

IIRC...they didn't check Great G-mas yard....and Casey made several phone calls to GG-ma's home...then her cell pinged near GG-mas home the same day...location during the time that GG-ma was at the Rehab/nursing cencter with GG-pa...

Des...don't get old...it sucks...this is from memory.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.