May 02, 2024, 06:39:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 466053 times)
guideposts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1580 on: October 19, 2008, 10:09:01 AM »

Thank you, mammy.  Got that on file.  William Waters tells investigators that Casey washed Tony L.'s car before picking him up at the airport.  He visits Casey in jail 7/29/08.  His interview with police is 7/30/08.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1581 on: October 19, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
Good morning Monkeys
GuidePost,there was a Patrick who visited Casey in jail when she was 1st arrested,Patrick mentioned a Mike Wallace or Waters?Could they be connected?

Patrick B. knew Casey from middle school/high school.  He did visit her on 7/24/08.  It was a 2 minute conversation.  Mike Walker was the person Patrick mentions to Casey to remind her:

"PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and
etc, etc, etc."

William Waters was a new relationship Casey was starting.  William worked with Amy H. at Huligans and met her for the first time July 4.  A previous poster confirmed that William Waters visited Casey in jail on 7/29/08.  I don't find a connection between Patrick B./ William Waters.
~Guideposts

Aah!
Thank you GuidePost,for the info.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1582 on: October 19, 2008, 10:11:35 AM »

I was just going back and trying to catch up alittle.I saw this link and started reading..http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45
What do they mean"semen in the trunk"? I just cannot fathom why there would be semen in the trunk of that car.Is there any real proof of this?
Tater:  Interesting read, thank you.  I do not recall seeing anything so far indicating there was semen in the trunk.  That said, I think there is so much we have not seen yet.  I wonder if the reports, etc. the judge ordered released to the defense will be available tomorrow.  I think Monday will be 10 days.

You are welcome! I just hope that there is no truth to this because I just don't think I could bear it!!My mind is already on overload concerning what happened to this baby girl.I mean I highly doubt Casey was having sex in the trunk

This is a sick thought, but if Caylee was abused, and then placed in the trunk, this *might* account for it being found in there.

I know! Sad  It makes me think something happened when Casey was passed out on drug overload..It's just sickening to even be placed in a position of having to think this way..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1583 on: October 19, 2008, 10:11:43 AM »

Also wanted to say what a wonderful job everyone is doing. This board is filled with people who do so much for people they don't even know.
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »

Been lurking for years...got hooked with the Natalee thread since I lived in Aruba for a long time. (just posted ove there) Anyway, after reading something about Cindy's brother Friday I did a little research and found out he lives only a few streets away from me in my neighborhood!!!! Probably off topic, but I thought it was very interesting. I read part of his blog, but the link I got here was not the whole blog. Can anyone give me the link from the begining where he tells about th skeletons in the Anthony closet?

It may have been said before but when reading how CA defends and "believes" KC so strongly, I feel KC told CA this was all her fault.  What an awful Mother she had been, kind of "you made me do it," now CA is making up for it out of guilt. Showing her how good of a Mother she can be at this most important time. Of course to the world it makes CA look like an idiot in total denial.
As far as George, my opinion is that he did what he had to do infront of the GJ, but convinced CA that nothing important came out.  So now he can stand beside her and keep up the front. He bought some time before he has to actually get on the stand and tell what he knows in court. Might make him look like a fool to the world, but he has to sleep next to CA everynight. 

WELCOME!! Law!!

i think you're right on both points! I would love to read this blog too, I don't know where to find it either!! Does anyone?? 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: October 19, 2008, 10:13:51 AM »

Been lurking for years...got hooked with the Natalee thread since I lived in Aruba for a long time. (just posted ove there) Anyway, after reading something about Cindy's brother Friday I did a little research and found out he lives only a few streets away from me in my neighborhood!!!! Probably off topic, but I thought it was very interesting. I read part of his blog, but the link I got here was not the whole blog. Can anyone give me the link from the begining where he tells about th skeletons in the Anthony closet?

It may have been said before but when reading how CA defends and "believes" KC so strongly, I feel KC told CA this was all her fault.  What an awful Mother she had been, kind of "you made me do it," now CA is making up for it out of guilt. Showing her how good of a Mother she can be at this most important time. Of course to the world it makes CA look like an idiot in total denial.
As far as George, my opinion is that he did what he had to do infront of the GJ, but convinced CA that nothing important came out.  So now he can stand beside her and keep up the front. He bought some time before he has to actually get on the stand and tell what he knows in court. Might make him look like a fool to the world, but he has to sleep next to CA everynight. 

Welcome Law1267 - still on my first cup of coffee but I'm not sure which link you are looking for?
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1586 on: October 19, 2008, 10:14:57 AM »

Wow, thanks for answering me. I have been lurking for so long I feel like I know everyone already!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: October 19, 2008, 10:15:14 AM »

Also wanted to say what a wonderful job everyone is doing. This board is filled with people who do so much for people they don't even know.

bananajam
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1588 on: October 19, 2008, 10:15:45 AM »

Ok.. maybe it will make sense to me after I drink this second cup...  the second cup I had to make MYSELF.    My husband is "coffee boy" on the weekends, and today he isn't doing his job!! 

here ya go!!!
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: October 19, 2008, 10:16:56 AM »

It was a blog with "people who know the Anthony's" in the title....Don't remember the name of it. I was on my computer at work (don't tell) so I can't check my history here at home.
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: October 19, 2008, 10:18:17 AM »

Does anyone have the link that was posted here of Casey's facebook pictures?I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere.There is a picture of Caylee with sunglasses on and you can clearly see what looks to be a black eye or something on her left one.I'm thinking that is why the glasses.Ugh,I hate losing stuff!

jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1591 on: October 19, 2008, 10:18:59 AM »

Welcome Law1267 - still on my first cup of coffee but I'm not sure which link you are looking for?

Klaas - there you are!

I need to talk to you, but for some reason can't figure out how to PM.

It's an emergency.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20:17 AM »

WELCOME LAW!! So good to have you and all of the new monkeys that are joining us!!!

Thank God and His grace for the safe return of Cole!!!

Now, if we could just bring our Caylee-bug home...

"God dont like ugly"
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1593 on: October 19, 2008, 10:20:24 AM »

"Cole (Puffinburger) has been found, he is safe and in our custody," Capt. Vince Cannito told reporters in an early morning news conference.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: October 19, 2008, 10:24:10 AM »

It was a blog with "people who know the Anthony's" in the title....Don't remember the name of it. I was on my computer at work (don't tell) so I can't check my history here at home.

If you find out the name of the blog or can find the link I'll research it further for you and maybe we can find MORE.  Thanks!
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: October 19, 2008, 10:24:21 AM »

I'll see if i can find it!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: October 19, 2008, 10:24:57 AM »

Klaas - there you are!

I need to talk to you, but for some reason can't figure out how to PM.

It's an emergency.

JILL - PM's don't work.

You can email me at smklaas@hotmail.com
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1597 on: October 19, 2008, 10:26:48 AM »

Is this it??
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/

Phaedrus
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: October 19, 2008, 10:26:56 AM »

Does anyone have the link that was posted here of Casey's facebook pictures?I thought I saved it but can't find it anywhere.There is a picture of Caylee with sunglasses on and you can clearly see what looks to be a black eye or something on her left one.I'm thinking that is why the glasses.Ugh,I hate losing stuff!

Tater - is this the one you're looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1678887/Casey-Anthony-Facebook-Myspace-Photobucket-Photos
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: October 19, 2008, 10:28:03 AM »

Is this it??
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/

Those are Rick's posts that were put on that blog.  I think we have a copy of all of Rick's posts somewhere here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.