May 02, 2024, 08:40:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 465982 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1860 on: October 19, 2008, 07:17:16 PM »

joesamas mama ~  I think the name a child is given can have a big impact on the child and how they are perceived and treated.  That goes for the spelling too.  Did you dislike the spelling of your name?  If you were a girl with the spelling like a boys, that might not have been quite "the thing" some time ago.  I'm sorry if it is/ was difficult.   
Wow, what did I miss?  We are going through countless baby name books...    I am always open for suggestions.  My email is in my profile..or you can post in the Musings board as I always go there.  Sorry for O/T
Dolce, you didn't miss much. Just had a question about a name. Sometimes the way a name is spelled is more a boy name than a girl name. Whatever you name your babies will be great! I have trust in the great Dolce. (just don't give them a whacked out spelling) I named my baby Jozef not Joseph LOL

The thing about coming up with a unique spelling of a traditional name is that your child will forever be having to spell his or her name every time he or she tells somebody what it is.

I SO wanted to call my daughter Ysobel, which is an obsolete spelling of Isobel, but settled on Chandra, instead.

She has thanked me more than once...
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1861 on: October 19, 2008, 07:17:55 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

GREAT CATCH DESTINY!!!

Obviously ... justice for Caylee Marie is not a priorty for Larry Kobilinsky.  Personal benefits will determine which side of the fence Kobilinsky will take a position on an issue.

Janet

LARRY KOBILINSKY - AIR TEST IS WHERE IT IS AT!!

NANCY GRACE
Psychics Join Hunt for Missing Florida Toddler
Aired August 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Sure, Nancy. Well, what happens when a body decomposes is that there is metabolism, a breakdown of existing substances -- fat, protein -- and many volatile substances are created. Putrecine (ph), cadaverine, methanol, carbon dioxide hydrogen sulfide, 450 different compounds have been found in a decomposing body. Well, all you need to do is sample the air. We have instrumental analysis, referred to as gas chromatography/mass spectometry (ph), as well as high performance liquid chromatography -- fancy names. But essentially, we can detect all of these components in the gas.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/ng.01.html

LARRY KOBILINSKY - BACKTRACKING IS WHERE IT IS AT!!

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: ... there may be some indicators, looking at physical evidence, indicators of decomposition which would support the theory that there was a dead body in that trunk. That`s really the issue. Are the tests reliable? Are they complete? Are there other explanations for finding these things? That`s what we have to focus on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

DEFENSE TEAM ACQUIRES FORENSIC SCIENTIST

Casey Anthony's defense team has a new member. Doctor Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist and a frequent guest on CNN's Nancy Grace show. Monday night, Grace asked why attorney Jose Baez needs a forensic scientist since Casey is primarily charged with economic crimes like check fraud and forgery.

"To Mr. Baez I think he as a good defense attorney is entitled to know what the science says. I don't make things black white, white black but I have to give him the best that science can offer," said Dr. Kobilinsky.

Eyewitness News received a fax from Baez's PR firm accusing the Orange County Sheriff's Office of leaking false and distorted information to the media and suggesting that Caylee may be found sooner if those leaks stopped.

mrskub ... where are you????

I do believe that another email to Yuri Melich ... the lead detective in the Caylee Marie case ... is in order.

Janet

Excellent Job as always Janet!!!....TY!!!

;-)BTW...all the posts that You Fine Monkeys posted to my request for info on Koby...were forwarded to the person who will be the State's expert witness last week.....TY YOU all again for helping with research!...Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1862 on: October 19, 2008, 07:18:35 PM »

Hello I've been lurking for quite a while and have finally decided to climb off of my branch.  I am addicted to reading all of your posts on Caylee Anthony.  I always come here before I search the news reports. Keep up the great work.  
Hey Shelly Belly, that is what we called my sister back in the day. She was really skinny now she has a belly 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: October 19, 2008, 07:20:20 PM »

I have a question.  Is there any reason at all that Casey would not know that her child was in her trunk deceased?????

Well, maybe (and this is a stretch) someone put Caylee in there without telling Casey.  Or Caylee climbed in there and trunk closed/got closed. (even bigger stretch)  Or Casey lost it in a drug/alcohol induced stupor and put Caylee in there and didn't remember.  I only listed these because you asked, as possible reasons.  Personally, I think Casey either placed Caylee in the trunk or someone else put her in the trunk, but Casey knew the baby had been in there and was dead/died. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #1864 on: October 19, 2008, 07:21:05 PM »

What are ya'll's thoughts here..  If Caylee's ramains are found, and of course, due to the time involved, her family could not view to identify, what would happen if the family still insisted that Caylee was alive????

This kills me, that poor little baby.  I would think that they would want her home, to rest in peace... I just dont get it....

I can just hear it now, Motor-Mouth insisting that is not Caylee!  Scary thought....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1865 on: October 19, 2008, 07:21:35 PM »

I have a question.  Is there any reason at all that Casey would not know that her child was in her trunk deceased?????

ZG didn't tell her......Des...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: October 19, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »

REMINDER FROM DANA PRETZER

Monkeys

FYI.

I will be on the Crime and Punishment National radio show tonight (Sunday) @ 8pm et discussing the Caylee Anthony case.
To listen go to http://www.newstalk980.com/ and click on the listen live link.
Make sure and call in during the show if you like, I know Mike Mcintyre the host always gets a kick out of how many monkeys he hears from.

Dana

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1867 on: October 19, 2008, 07:24:05 PM »

I have thought the samething maybe she didn't know and someone killed Caylee and had her car. But then when you have the searchs on the computer and all the lies she has told
It just could be and the 31 days nope she knew

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1868 on: October 19, 2008, 07:24:11 PM »

Paulah ~  dna and other technology would be used to identify remains.  It wouldn't matter if the Anthony's swear on a stack of bibles that Caylee is alive, if the dna and test show otherwise.  Denial only goes so far. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1869 on: October 19, 2008, 07:25:18 PM »

What are ya'll's thoughts here..  If Caylee's ramains are found, and of course, due to the time involved, her family could not view to identify, what would happen if the family still insisted that Caylee was alive????

This kills me, that poor little baby.  I would think that they would want her home, to rest in peace... I just dont get it....

I can just hear it now, Motor-Mouth insisting that is not Caylee!  Scary thought....
IMO If Cindy continues to insist that it is not Caylee than that will seal the deal on my belief that she is only in it for the cash.
Personally, I think they will have no choice but to give in to the evidence at hand, but then again I thought they would give in once it was proven a decomposing body was in the trunk and that body was Caylee's.
I think that Rob has defined the Anthony's quite well in many of his posts, and as Klaas and others found last night they have already started a "foundation". 
IMO they will not allow their cash cow to be taken away from them. 

Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1870 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:19 PM »

I have thought the samething maybe she didn't know and someone killed Caylee and had her car. But then when you have the searchs on the computer and all the lies she has told
It just could be and the 31 days nope she knew

oops meant couldn't be

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1871 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:21 PM »

You mean that was not in the 30 day script?   

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1872 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:42 PM »

Hello to all Monkeys

I have always thought it odd that Cindy says the police station was closed.
I have never ever heard of a police station being closed.

Another interesting tidbit....Amy told investigators in her interview that Cindy told her she kindof reported Casey/Caylee missing.....Amy even commented that she didn't know you could sort of report something to LE....she thought you either report something or not

I "kinda" thought the same thing.....how do you sort of report a missing person/persons???

She *kinda* in a backwards sort of way mentioned it to one of the 2 cops (that we know of) that she was skanking it up with.....Des 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:50 PM »

I've been wondering if Annie babysat Caylee and Casey changed it to Zany-
a close rhyming word...so as not to tell Cindy Annie was looking after Caylee - at least some of the time.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1874 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »

Well, maybe (and this is a stretch) someone put Caylee in there without telling Casey.  Or Caylee climbed in there and trunk closed/got closed. (even bigger stretch)  Or Casey lost it in a drug/alcohol induced stupor and put Caylee in there and didn't remember.  I only listed these because you asked, as possible reasons.  Personally, I think Casey either placed Caylee in the trunk or someone else put her in the trunk, but Casey knew the baby had been in there and was dead/died. 
Muffy I hate to say this, but I have been in an alcohol stupor but I have always known my baby which is a dog is not in in the trunk.  A baby would not raise holy crap if it was in the trunk, more so than a dog/cat would. Babies just don't do what you want them to do i.e. lay down in a trunk, go to sleep and see you later in the morning.

But unless they are doped up. Sorry you may be right

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: October 19, 2008, 07:26:57 PM »

So tomorrow is my birthday.  I know.  So I will get up early.  Gifts, flowers and cards will be accepted at the front door.  Lunch and dinner invitations will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.   Thank you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Always 1

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1876 on: October 19, 2008, 07:27:43 PM »

This type of analysis has been available in the standard chemistry lab for decades now, and is routine, as is the availability of the reference charts from the libaries of tested materials.  If one's material has not before been tested, one tests small samples of known pure substance.
Strayze, being a chemist yourself, what do you think the chances are of these findings holding water in court against cross examination?

I believe the trunk gas analysis has a good chance of holding up in court, provided there is testimony on the uniqueness of the profile of human body decomposition gases.  That is to say that the mixture of gases could not have come from anything other than a human body.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: October 19, 2008, 07:28:51 PM »

I

IMO If Cindy continues to insist that it is not Caylee than that will seal the deal on my belief that she is only in it for the cash.
Personally, I think they will have no choice but to give in to the evidence at hand, but then again I thought they would give in once it was proven a decomposing body was in the trunk and that body was Caylee's.
I think that Rob has defined the Anthony's quite well in many of his posts, and as Klaas and others found last night they have already started a "foundation". 
IMO they will not allow their cash cow to be taken away from them. 
I know, I can read the words and trust what he is saying, but to comprehend that people could really be like that is beyond me .......................

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: October 19, 2008, 07:29:21 PM »

Kobi on NG *before* he was hired by Biaz to defend Casy... Shows his mind is in his wallet....Des Wink

*"GRACE: Joining me right now is a highly renowned forensic scientist. Lawrence Kobilinsky joining us out of our New York studios. Dr. Koby, thank you for being with us. Koby, explain to me the artificial nose and how air samples can now be used as evidence.

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one."*

AFTER Kobi is on the defense team....he is saying his job is to show that the science of air testing unreliable.....NG just shook her head and gave him a look of utter disgust.....sheesh!

GREAT CATCH DESTINY!!!

Obviously ... justice for Caylee Marie is not a priorty for Larry Kobilinsky.  Personal benefits will determine which side of the fence Kobilinsky will take a position on an issue.

Janet

LARRY KOBILINSKY - AIR TEST IS WHERE IT IS AT

NANCY GRACE
Psychics Join Hunt for Missing Florida Toddler
Aired August 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

And there are libraries that are digitized in a reference library in the instrument, and these things can be identified. And so this is a reliable way of determining if there is decomposition. Bill Bess (ph) was responsible for creating "the body farm," and crime people, criminalists, go there to study these kinds of things. He`s probably got one of the few labs in the United States that does this kind of work. Normally, it`s done on fish and other decaying substances. The Department of Agriculture is interested in this kind of procedure. But on human decomposition, this is a rare kind of procedure, but it`s a valid one.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0808/11/ng.01.html

LARRY KOBILINSKY - BACKTRACKING IS WHERE IT IS AT!

NANCY GRACE
Bounty Hunter Thinks Casey Anthony had an Accomplice
Aired September 17, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: ... there may be some indicators, looking at physical evidence, indicators of decomposition which would support the theory that there was a dead body in that trunk. That`s really the issue. Are the tests reliable? Are they complete? Are there other explanations for finding these things? That`s what we have to focus on.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

Judge Denies HOA Plea To Move Protesters From Anthony Home
POSTED: 11:50 am EDT September 23, 2008
UPDATED: 12:12 pm EDT September 24, 2008

DEFENSE TEAM ACQUIRES FORENSIC SCIENTIST

Casey Anthony's defense team has a new member. Doctor Lawrence Kobilinsky is a forensic scientist and a frequent guest on CNN's Nancy Grace show. Monday night, Grace asked why attorney Jose Baez needs a forensic scientist since Casey is primarily charged with economic crimes like check fraud and forgery.

"To Mr. Baez I think he as a good defense attorney is entitled to know what the science says. I don't make things black white, white black but I have to give him the best that science can offer," said Dr. Kobilinsky.

Eyewitness News received a fax from Baez's PR firm accusing the Orange County Sheriff's Office of leaking false and distorted information to the media and suggesting that Caylee may be found sooner if those leaks stopped.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17538105/detail.html

Destiny ... I do believe that Dr. Kobilinsky is doing some flipflopping.

Janet

_____

NANCY GRACE
Mother Officially Named Suspect in Missing Toddler Case
Aired October 1, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

LARRY KOBILINSKY, FORENSIC SCIENTIST: Well, I think that there`s a lot of evidence raising a lot of issues about the disappearance of this 3- year-old. I think there`s physical evidence. There`s accumulating information that she has not been truthful with the police. And so this is a very challenging case for the defense. There`s no doubt about that. And obviously, I think that people are expecting the charges to be -- to be brought fairly soon.

GRACE: Does the defense team expect a murder charge?

KOBILINSKY: I can`t answer that for the defense team. I would anticipate that those charges make sense, given what we`ve heard the sheriff indicate, that they can certainly have a case without a body. And they certainly have physical evidence that supports an allegation. So I believe there will be charges.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0810/01/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1879 on: October 19, 2008, 07:30:15 PM »

You mean that was not in the 30 day script?   

The dog ate that page.....Des...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.