May 17, 2024, 10:29:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #130 5/12/09 - 5/15/09  (Read 253474 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1720 on: May 15, 2009, 12:27:36 PM »

In Reference To Documents:

John A. Cutter
Digital Media Manager/WESH.com
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXX
No. Usually we hear a day ahead of time, but haven't yet.

John A. Cutter

Lovin',it's not looking good is it?   Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: May 15, 2009, 12:31:24 PM »

What kind of answer is this?   

"Boedeker, Hal" <HBoedeker@orlandosentinel.com>                 Friday, May 15, 2009 11:23 AM

Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXX

I understood it could be several weeks. Maybe next week? I’m guessing.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1722 on: May 15, 2009, 12:32:59 PM »

The Amanda Brown Foundation was mentioned earlier...did you guys happen to notice on this website the butterflies & the phrase
"Help us bring our butterflies home" - hmmm, is this where the Anthonys took liberty with the butterfly tee idea from?

http://www.amandabrownfoundation.org/

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1723 on: May 15, 2009, 12:36:10 PM »

And I got this too.    I sent an email and apologized.

"enterprisemarketingcommunications@wachovia.com" <enterprisemarketingcommunications@wachovia.com>     Friday, May 15, 2009 9:36 AM
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXXXX

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your recent email. I am grateful you took the time to share your observations, and I welcome the opportunity to address your concern.

I've looked into your inquiry, and it turns out that Wells Fargo is not currently advertising on CNN. Neither is our Wachovia brand, which we acquired last year through a merger. In fact, we have not had any advertisements on CNN in some months.

As background, please understand that when we buy advertising with radio or television stations, we are never guaranteed an exact time during which our commercials will run. We also are not guaranteed a particular program with which our advertisements will be linked. Rather, we are given a window of time during which the ads will air. Our marketing campaigns are integral to Wells Fargo’s success, and we strive to select “windows” in which our advertisements will reach a wide audience. In addition, commercials about Wells Fargo’s products and services are not intended to endorse the content of the program or station on which the advertisements are aired. Perspectives set forth on a particular television or radio program are those of the program’s speaker or creators and do not necessarily reflect the views, vision or values of Wells Fargo or Wells Fargo team members. I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for allowing Wells Fargo to serve your financial needs.

Sincerely,

Matt Wadley
Corporate Communications
Wells Fargo & Company

~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: May 15, 2009, 12:42:11 PM »

John A. Cutter
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXX

John A. Cutter

Thanks trimm  an angelic monkey  I guess I'm going to have to get that new vacuum out of the box

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1725 on: May 15, 2009, 12:43:47 PM »

Since it's slow I have a request:

The search has resumed for Jaliek Rainwalker missing since 11/01/2007.  Please light a candle and say a prayer that Jaliek will be found.  TIA, Lovinlife

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal
I will  an angelic monkey
I did what the instructions told me to do, but my name isn't on the candle. Sorry
I see a candle with your name Rose. 
Trimm's doesn't have a name, but if you click on the candle with no name, it has Trimm's msg.

I know there are diff. 2 places you can type name and or initials. Never sure which one appears under candle.

Hi Monkeys,
Thank you all for the info and support for Caylee, and your humor and personalities. You are a great group of people Monkeys
I'm mostly reading many pages behind.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1726 on: May 15, 2009, 12:44:32 PM »

John A. Cutter
Add sender to Contacts
To:
XXXXX

John A. Cutter

Thanks trimm  an angelic monkey  I guess I'm going to have to get that new vacuum out of the box

I feel your pain.We could take the Witless News cart and run away.  Monkey Devil!
Dagnabit.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1727 on: May 15, 2009, 12:49:46 PM »

The Amanda Brown Foundation was mentioned earlier...did you guys happen to notice on this website the butterflies & the phrase
"Help us bring our butterflies home" - hmmm, is this where the Anthonys took liberty with the butterfly tee idea from?

I don't know.Could those people have made them for the Anthony's?
Speaking of the Anthonys,I wonder if they are back in Florida?
I thought maybe I could seek out some advice on how to cope with being a sad blogger.  Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1728 on: May 15, 2009, 12:52:10 PM »

NM, thank-you, I went back and I must have figured it out.  Sometimes I have trouble with what everyone else finds easy, I always blame my sinus headache on not understanding     Trimm, thanks for the emails, I wonder what they are doing with those docs? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: May 15, 2009, 12:55:11 PM »

I thought maybe I could seek out some advice on how to cope with being a sad blogger.  Monkey Devil!
Yes, I have some questions for Cindy also, since she thinks she is so wise, what a help Cindy could be to all the sad bloggers, and people who just don't understand.  Maybe this could be a new line of work for Cindy. Dear Cindy, coming to your local newspaper soon. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1730 on: May 15, 2009, 12:57:12 PM »

I know what you mean, Deanie.  The video is too sad.  The music is also very haunting to me, being that it  was written by Eric Clapton after his son Connor fell from the window and died.  My daughter died just minutes after being born prematurely, and I listened to a lot of Clapton (blues) after that.  Several years later, after Clapton's son died and Eric made the CD, a friend gave it to me as a gift.  I listened to it one time.  It's just too painful for me to listen to it.  I don't know how the Anthony's act and do what they do, knowing their grand child was murdered.  My child's death was one of nature and not at the hand of anyone and it was hard enough.   
Oh Muffy, I didn't not know that about your daughter. How horrible that must be for you. Please know JSM is a little choked up right now after hearing that. Hugs JSM  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1731 on: May 15, 2009, 01:03:48 PM »

Hello my monkey friends, just got this email.  Looks like Wells Fargo on our initial CNN sponsor list is also no longer sponsoring LKL.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Thank you for your recent email. I am grateful you took the time to share your observations, and I welcome the opportunity to address your concern.

I've looked into your inquiry, and it turns out that Wells Fargo is not currently advertising on CNN. Neither is our Wachovia brand, which we acquired last year through a merger. In fact, we have not had any advertisements on CNN in some months.

As background, please understand that when we buy advertising with radio or television stations, we are never guaranteed an exact time during which our commercials will run. We also are not guaranteed a particular program with which our advertisements will be linked. Rather, we are given a window of time during which the ads will air. Our marketing campaigns are integral to Wells Fargo’s success, and we strive to select “windows” in which our advertisements will reach a wide audience. In addition, commercials about Wells Fargo’s products and services are not intended to endorse the content of the program or station on which the advertisements are aired. Perspectives set forth on a particular television or radio program are those of the program’s speaker or creators and do not necessarily reflect the views, vision or values of Wells Fargo or Wells Fargo team members. I hope this information is helpful.

Thank you for allowing Wells Fargo to serve your financial needs.

Sincerely,

Matt Wadley
Corporate Communications
Wells Fargo & Company

Just wanted to be fair and to let you all know.  I haven't heard back from any of the sponsors that were listed here from the actual aired show.  Has anyone heard back from them yet?

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: May 15, 2009, 01:05:17 PM »

There was something I wanted to comment on that Turbo brought up this morning, and then I forgot  She thinks that Mei posting on LKL blog was actually Cindy's sister-in-law. But I wouldn't know which one, or if they are all married. I have a funny feeling it isn't Rick's wife she was so chummy with 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: May 15, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »

Thanks Magic 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: May 15, 2009, 01:17:33 PM »

Magic,I got a message from them too.I sent an apology. 
NorthernRose posted a list of sponsors that were on during the Anthony interview.I'm gonna use that list to complain.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: May 15, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »

There was something I wanted to comment on that Turbo brought up this morning, and then I forgot  She thinks that Mei posting on LKL blog was actually Cindy's sister-in-law. But I wouldn't know which one, or if they are all married. I have a funny feeling it isn't Rick's wife she was so chummy with 

Is that the one she's jealous of due to financial stability and/or the one that Cindy called "psycho"  Pot calling kettle  Only problem I had with the posts was that she said Cindy's father that George had the incident with, it was his father.

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1736 on: May 15, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

I know what you mean, Deanie.  The video is too sad.  The music is also very haunting to me, being that it  was written by Eric Clapton after his son Connor fell from the window and died.  My daughter died just minutes after being born prematurely, and I listened to a lot of Clapton (blues) after that.  Several years later, after Clapton's son died and Eric made the CD, a friend gave it to me as a gift.  I listened to it one time.  It's just too painful for me to listen to it.  I don't know how the Anthony's act and do what they do, knowing their grand child was murdered.  My child's death was one of nature and not at the hand of anyone and it was hard enough.   

Dear sweet, MuffyBee, that must of been a very hard thing to share with us.  I am so glad you did, you have a lot of friends here who care about you and are sending prayers.  Just because you didn't get to spend much time on Earth with your baby the pain must of been horrific.  I hope that time and God's love has eased your pain.  My thoughts and prayers are with you.  When one monkey hurts, we all hurt.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: May 15, 2009, 01:20:54 PM »

Yes, I have some questions for Cindy also, since she thinks she is so wise, what a help Cindy could be to all the sad bloggers, and people who just don't understand.  Maybe this could be a new line of work for Cindy. Dear Cindy, coming to your local newspaper soon. 

This "sad blogger" would love the opportunity to give Cindy an education on what is "sad" meant as an insult - ba da bing!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #1738 on: May 15, 2009, 01:38:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!

It's FRIDAY and I'm just peeking in from work to see if there's anything new from "Shroom Head and Bitchy Britches".

Funny.................... I don't FEEL like I'm a "sad" blogger! 

I'm thinking that Shroom won't really understand the definition of sad until sentencing is underway........... 
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1739 on: May 15, 2009, 01:39:07 PM »

Magic,I got a message from them too.I sent an apology. 
NorthernRose posted a list of sponsors that were on during the Anthony interview.I'm gonna use that list to complain.

I sent them an apology too Trimm:

Dear Mr. Wadley,

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my email.  A lot of people involved in the boycotting of this heinous family did research and your company came up on a list of sponsors.  Though most of us did not watch the airing of the LKL show with the Anthony's we did have a few who did and they wrote down each and every sponsor.  No, you were not one of them.  I am very happy to tell you that.  You have been my personal bank for over 35 years and it would of been very sad to have you associated with this blood making scheme over the murder of a precious 2 year old by her mother.  I have notified in writing on blogs that your companies are not involved in Larry King Live and we are sorry for being in error.  We got the list of sponsors directly from the Larry King Live web site.  So you might want to check into that. 

Sincerely,
xxxxxxx

I also sent emails to every sponsor that NorthernRose took so much time and patience to get for us.  I have not received a single reply from any of them.   According to NorthernRose they used two of my questions on the bottom ticker.  They used the name Magic for my first question and Eyes for the second.  They shortened my questions so much they weren't the questions I asked.  So just in case someone saw my name with weird questions, here are the two of my many questions they used, in their original form:

Magic Eyes   May 13th, 2009 6:54 pm ET

Don’t you wish now you would of done something about her stealing and lying? If my daughter stole from my parents, I would of called the cops myself.

Magic Eyes   May 13th, 2009 6:41 pm ET

Why don’t you just tell Casey to tell the truth, like any parent would?

I sent in many questions, those were my two least favorite.  The one I wanted him to ask directly to their faces was this one:

Magic Eyes   May 13th, 2009 6:03 pm ET

Why did you tell the police as they looked under the playhouse and pavers, that you had already looked there? What did you think might be under there?

I had to go ahead and watch on You Tube, it is like a train wreck, you just have to look even though you know it is going to be horrible and upset you.  I still feel sick to my stomach today.  Without all of you, here with me I would be lost.  A special thanks to you JSM, even when I am at my lowest you can always make me smile, you are a very special person and I love you, I love all of you.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.