May 14, 2024, 06:35:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should Leonard Padilla put 12 more divers back in the river and continue the search for Caylee all the way to the Wild Bird Preserve?  (Voting closed: November 12, 2008, 06:49:52 PM)
Yes - 224 (91.1%)
No - Tim Miller says it's been cleared - 21 (8.5%)
No - Caylee is alive - 1 (0.4%)
Total Voters: 245

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #58  (Read 392231 times)
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: November 12, 2008, 06:13:06 PM »

akmom and pj KCJackie will tell us about. the distance between all areas has been measured and timed

WOW you guys have been BUSY!!!!  Pacing pacing

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: November 12, 2008, 06:13:25 PM »

Typical that Cindy would write to this lady in such an arrogant tone, instead of just asking for help in finding out who was paid, she has to threaten that her Attorney will "go after NBC"  before she even gives her chance to respond. How obnoxious she must be to deal with........

Not to mention the grammatical errors she has. Did she graduate high school or drop out 1/2 credit shy too?

Sorry, I just despise that woman.

I'd have to agree.  Just reading it made me cringe.  What raises her stupid quotient even higher is that she had no idea she was getting pimped out.  Then you read what she wrote, and the tone she wrote it in, and you really have to shake your head.  If you've been lied to and stolen from, take it out on the person who did it; projecting onto an innocent bystander (well, not so innocent, they paid the devil after all...) is just ignorant. But then, I don't think there was ever any danger that MENSA was going to invite the A's to join...
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1622 on: November 12, 2008, 06:13:35 PM »

I really pray that LP and the divers find the remains of poor little Caylee so that she can finally be laid to rest. 

If that should happen (And I so hope it does) The Anthony's are gonna start a entirely different story and this time I fear it will just be , see Casey was right,the Nanny took her at Blanchard Park, and killed her themselves, I dont think they will ever admitt just what a lying evil person they have raised.... This is what they will be doing 10 years from now......I just want Casey to either stay in Jail for the rest of her life or get the Death Penalty......After that....the Anthonys can live in their on little world and talk to themselves, I wont ever have to listen to them again...ThankGod...

EXCELLENT post. ITA!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #1623 on: November 12, 2008, 06:14:33 PM »

I'd have to agree.  Just reading it made me cringe.  What raises her stupid quotient even higher is that she had no idea she was getting pimped out.  Then you read what she wrote, and the tone she wrote it in, and you really have to shake your head.  If you've been lied to and stolen from, take it out on the person who did it; projecting onto an innocent bystander (well, not so innocent, they paid the devil after all...) is just ignorant. But then, I don't think there was ever any danger that MENSA was going to invite the A's to join...

One of my favorite lines yet!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1624 on: November 12, 2008, 06:14:46 PM »

I really pray that LP and the divers find the remains of poor little Caylee so that she can finally be laid to rest. 

If that should happen (And I so hope it does) The Anthony's are gonna start a entirely different story and this time I fear it will just be , see Casey was right,the Nanny took her at Blanchard Park, and killed her themselves, I dont think they will ever admitt just what a lying evil person they have raised.... This is what they will be doing 10 years from now......I just want Casey to either stay in Jail for the rest of her life or get the Death Penalty......After that....the Anthonys can live in their on little world and talk to themselves, I wont ever have to listen to them again...ThankGod...

i could agree with ya almost HH... until the part about the anthonys living in their own little world....
i could agree if it WASNT for the fact that MALLORY might be pregant...
and even if she ISNT... someday.. SOMEDAY lee might have a child..

and honest to god... i cannot see those freaks of nature having ANYTHING to do with ANY other child in thier lives..
and as THEIR family is seemingly MISSING IN ACTION  in their support (non) of them... i would PRAY that the freakazoids NEVER are in contact with the well being of another baby...

Sad

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: November 12, 2008, 06:14:59 PM »

::MonkeyWaa::So is it suspended or is it still on????????? I am so freaking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called LP...STILL ON....that news might have been regarding TES needing to fill their commitment to another Family in NC.....Des

Hey DES, BTW..from what was said theother night, Murt lost his paypal password and cannot get in..it has somehow locked him out, or somthing...

Nikki - Murt's paypal probably tied into his AOL email address which was hacked.  That could by why he can't get into his paypal.

He can call Paypal and give his e-mail address and other info they have and they will send him a new password in the mail. I had to do it recently because I lost mine. They will not e-mail it for security reasons. can someone let him know that he can do that. Also, even if he doesn't have access he can still receive money. All someone needs is his e-mail associated with teh account and can put money in. He can later access it when he gets password in mail.
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1626 on: November 12, 2008, 06:15:21 PM »

OK, yall..Fess up..I wanna know who in the world, the ONE person on THIS board is that voted that Caylee is still alive???????

PJ = YES!!!!

PJ flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: November 12, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

Destiny,
I have people from Murt's site that want to donate for tomorrows divers...for food and water. Is there any way to donate $$ for them?
TIA!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: November 12, 2008, 06:16:22 PM »

OK, yall..Fess up..I wanna know who in the world, the ONE person on THIS board is that voted that Caylee is still alive???????

PJ = YES!!!!

PJ flower

"God dont like ugly"
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #1629 on: November 12, 2008, 06:18:59 PM »

Fellow monkeys can any one tell me what news reporter did milstead go after on monday please asap we are going to contact that news company and see if they  can go after him

I've already put Mark Boyle/WFTV and LP together about half an hour ago....plus I sent every bit of Dirt on Millstead and KFN to Mark/WFTV via email to the newsroom last nite...per his request...Des

You ARE a monkey queen!!!!!

I just HAD to make this!  LOL

Awwwwwwwwww....how sweet!!!....Thank You!....I'll save it to my desktop.....Des Wink

Is there a specific place to help with the food/soda/water requests??  If we wanted to donate what's da scoop ???

LP said have it delivered to J Blanchard Park where the first dive/search was held....only need to cover 50 people....hoping Dulche will post some Subway sandwich shop #'s nearby....they have that foot long sammy special going on.....I'm checking some other places too....Des

Perhaps we can check and see if Murt has paypal...it sure would be easy to send him money and let him pick up food, water, drinks and ICE...or any other monkey living in the area that would do it?
Murt doesn't have a paypal acct.  keeps saying he can't figure it out

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1630 on: November 12, 2008, 06:19:00 PM »

First of all, the letter was poorly written. She is not professional at all. Secondly, I don't like her tone throughout the letter. You can see her trying to control the whole thing and even threaten legal action to NBC..DEMANDING that they give her the info like she is somebody special. Does she think she is gonna get Homeland security on them?? LOL. The whole tone is just like her.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1631 on: November 12, 2008, 06:19:33 PM »

::MonkeyWaa::So is it suspended or is it still on????????? I am so freaking confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just called LP...STILL ON....that news might have been regarding TES needing to fill their commitment to another Family in NC.....Des

Hey DES, BTW..from what was said theother night, Murt lost his paypal password and cannot get in..it has somehow locked him out, or somthing...

Nikki - Murt's paypal probably tied into his AOL email address which was hacked.  That could by why he can't get into his paypal.

He can call Paypal and give his e-mail address and other info they have and they will send him a new password in the mail. I had to do it recently because I lost mine. They will not e-mail it for security reasons. can someone let him know that he can do that. Also, even if he doesn't have access he can still receive money. All someone needs is his e-mail associated with teh account and can put money in. He can later access it when he gets password in mail.
While that is possible, wont serve to help much given that the search starts tomorrow.  PayPal too has been hacked quite a bit in the past IIRC.

ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1632 on: November 12, 2008, 06:20:09 PM »

invision you may have it. She only did two of the 30th.  written out One had Chris. S. in Bold. the other was in much more detail and was early on .This is the one so badly needed Will you get my email from Klaas or Brandi 777 and send me what you found. thanks so much
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: November 12, 2008, 06:22:46 PM »

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WELL AS THE MANAGER'S NAME AT THE POPEYE'S WHICH DELIVERED FOOD TO THE SEARCHERS OVER THE WEEKEND?

I KNOW THAT I AM INVISIBLE, BUT MAYBE SOMEONE WILL SEE THIS.  THANK YOU.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1634 on: November 12, 2008, 06:22:48 PM »

invision you may have it. She only did two of the 30th.  written out One had Chris. S. in Bold. the other was in much more detail and was early on .This is the one so badly needed Will you get my email from Klaas or Brandi 777 and send me what you found. thanks so much

I think you mean me, Brandi ... Wink

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: November 12, 2008, 06:23:13 PM »

I hate to say this...no I don't....LOL...they got screwed....they deserve it!! 

Well they said they never asked to be in this position and weren't making any money off of it  Except the t shirts, mugs, purses, wristbands etc) soooo, whatz their beef ???//  They got to be on national tv, in hopes ,all the various towns in the country where Caylee has been for sure could reaquaint themselves with the pictures so even more people could call them personally about tips. Nobody likes to get ripped off but i'm going to have to go very deep within myself to feel pity for them.
Whoever said the tent isn't big enough is right.  This is  reeedonkulous.

I see the fee for the pictures, so does that mean the VIDEO they showed was free? I don't think so...........
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1636 on: November 12, 2008, 06:24:53 PM »

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME THE TELEPHONE NUMBER AS WELL AS THE MANAGER'S NAME AT THE POPEYE'S WHICH DELIVERED FOOD TO THE SEARCHERS OVER THE WEEKEND?

Got you covered sweety..

Popeye's - call Dave (Mgr) at 407-275-3110 (each piece is .99cents - and they will deliver - take credit/debit card over phone and will mail receipt to you)

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1637 on: November 12, 2008, 06:25:09 PM »

I don't have them handy, but will look for them.  AND, you are not invisible....but I do wish I had a $ for every time you've said that..

I'll post if and when I find the #s.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Mon Quixote
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1638 on: November 12, 2008, 06:25:26 PM »

First of all, the letter was poorly written. She is not professional at all. Secondly, I don't like her tone throughout the letter. You can see her trying to control the whole thing and even threaten legal action to NBC..DEMANDING that they give her the info like she is somebody special. Does she think she is gonna get Homeland security on them?? LOL. The whole tone is just like her.

Yuppers.  Writing correspondence is what I do for a living.  Not only business professional, but often responses to attorneys or government agencies that have to be very precise and uber-accurate.  I'm obviously more relaxed here but bad writing like that irritates me.  You don't threaten in the initial correspondence, especially when you don't know what's transpired.  In this case all she had was rumor but no proof and she was asking for help in proving her case yet she manages to come across as angry and bullying.  Removing her tinfoil hat might allow sense to seep through - when asking for a favor, you ask nicely.  Especially if the truth may make you look stupid(er). 

I think my judgement is clouded by the fact that I loathe her.  I'd apologize but I wouldn't mean it.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1639 on: November 12, 2008, 06:25:34 PM »

I'll see if I can find it.  Maybe Dolce posted it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.