May 17, 2024, 12:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 293320 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #380 on: April 26, 2009, 07:51:24 PM »

So last thread MizJay commented on Lee:

The only plausible explanation is that his mother has implanted a micro chip that works someyhing like a  shock collar. Everytime he starts to say anything that could make sense  zzzzziiiinnnnggg!

Interesting concept. How would we act if we lived in that house with those people as our parents. Here we are, living our lives, finally made it out of that hell hole and along comes our sister who kills her child. The parents call you and send you after her, find out what she's doing, find out where Caylee is. He can't nail her down (that we KNOW of). So finally the confrontation goes down and you are given this lie of The Nanny took her. You go with it b/c no one at that point is really thinking Caylee is dead. Bizarre, your life is now TV fodder with your Mom and Dad taking the lead and doing their antics on the front lawn.

You KNOW your Mom is a control freak, you don't cross her b/c you have seen what she does to Casey and she is demanding you take part in this. She looks to you to play the strong one b/c George is a wuss. How do you act? What do you do when you find out chit about your sister no one suspected??

No defending Lee at all, he's an ass who obviously doesn't know how to act in public, who is a puppet for his mother. But how does the average person raised in that environment continue on in that life? Do you walk away, say KC is guilty and throw your hands up? OK now they will never speak to you again. (Easier to say, Oh hell yah, than to live it). Or do you continue to go along with the game and do and say what your Mom says too. Now you are shades of your Father whom you have nothing but contempt for. You are now living his life. The one thing he did right was staying out of the lime light when we were all screaming for Cindy to go away. But she dragged him back in.

JMO, it's slow here. Trying to look at all angles.

Boo, if I lived in that house I would hope the shock collar zapped me dead. JMO JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #381 on: April 26, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »

JSM..I agree ..they were each users of Caylee's..no unconditional love for her on either side..including George and Lee.  Caylee was a battleground..unfortunately no child knows how to traverse that ground.  In this case because we are dealing with a functional sociopathic grandmother, and an dysfunctional sociopathic mother, Caylee never had a fighting chance.  She was a token in their ongoing battle to one up each other.  If Cindy had truly loved Caylee..months before this happened she would have sought help for Caylee and Casey and sought custodyof Caylee..but Cindy's mouth is bigger then her heart..she is a true bully who only wanted Caylee so she could chastise her daughter..Caylee was  lost in their dysfunctional relationship.  She was never a little person to them..she was an object to wrestle over/

ITA If Cindy truly knew how to handle her daughter, instead of trying to rub KC's face in it and make sure she knew what a crappy mother she was, she would have convinced KC that she should give custody of Caylee over to her for insurance purposes. Then once the paperwork was done, boot her out!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 26, 2009, 07:59:37 PM »

Im out...cyas tomorrow hopefully with the expected document dump - should be here no later than Wed.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: April 26, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »

I forget who said it but:   KC hated her mother more that she loved Caylee.  That sentence rolls around in my head sometimes. I guess it's really true, too.

Cindy might not have been the best grandma, but I do believe she loved Caylee and if Casey really only wanted a life away from home to spend time partying with her druggie friends, I'm sure that Cindy would have taken care of Caylee.

IMO...KC's b*tch hate was so strong she was determined that Cindy would NOT get Caylee. That's what led to the demise of Caylee....KC's stubborness and hatefulness.
Her single-minded will that Cindy would not get Caylee because KC thought her mother loved Caylee more than her.  ARROGANCE!!!

It's hard to understand this kind of willfullness...when it would have been so easy for KC to simply say to Cindy:  you take Caylee...I'm outta' here!

I think Cindy "loved" Caylee, but I believe Cindy's version of "love" is more of a posession than total unconditional love. Cindy could use Caylee as a threat to KC. KC could use Caylee as a threat to Cindy. Caylee was like a two way sword for them. They both used Caylee as a barganing chip. Cindy used Caylee as a way to keep KC at the house and under Cindy's thumb. KC kept Caylee away from Cindy just to see how far KC could get under Cindy's skin. JMO JSM

JSM..I agree ..they were each users of Caylee's..no unconditional love for her on either side..including George and Lee.  Caylee was a battleground..unfortunately no child knows how to traverse that ground.  In this case because we are dealing with a functional sociopathic grandmother, and an dysfunctional sociopathic mother, Caylee never had a fighting chance.  She was a token in their ongoing battle to one up each other.  If Cindy had truly loved Caylee..months before this happened she would have sought help for Caylee and Casey and sought custodyof Caylee..but Cindy's mouth is bigger then her heart..she is a true bully who only wanted Caylee so she could chastise her daughter..Caylee was  lost in their dysfunctional relationship.  She was never a little person to them..she was an object to wrestle over/
Gosh Gypsy, you made it sound so much better than I ever could.

The best I could say is Caylee was a football as an analogy. They each used her to get a first down or a touchdown and they each kept score. Then when the game was really tight, Cindy fumbled the ball IMO when she let Caylee go with KC Father's day night. I hate them. JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #384 on: April 26, 2009, 08:01:08 PM »

So last thread MizJay commented on Lee:

The only plausible explanation is that his mother has implanted a micro chip that works someyhing like a  shock collar. Everytime he starts to say anything that could make sense  zzzzziiiinnnnggg!

JMO, it's slow here. Trying to look at all angles.

But still, how to explain the blue eyeshadow?!

Tevye, there are just some things that defy explanation!

Like the knee-high socks?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: April 26, 2009, 08:01:57 PM »

Im out...cyas tomorrow hopefully with the expected document dump - should be here no later than Wed.

Good night Cappuccino and any monkeys headed for the bunky I might have missed.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 26, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

ITA If Cindy truly knew how to handle her daughter, instead of trying to rub KC's face in it and make sure she knew what a crappy mother she was, she would have convinced KC that she should give custody of Caylee over to her for insurance purposes. Then once the paperwork was done, boot her out!
Yep Boo, Cindy rubbed her face in everything KC ever did. When this first came out I thought Cindy was the root of all of the evil in the house. Maybe JSM has some magic intuition after all.  Not that I put blame soley on Cindy. KC killed poor Caylee, I just believe in my heart that Cindy was a reason she did it, not that partying for KC didn't make her do it either. I just think Cindy threw KC over the edge. JMO for what its worth JSM

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: April 26, 2009, 08:06:00 PM »

Good night Cappuccino and any monkeys headed for the bunky I might have missed.

yep...nitey  nite all that are going to bunky.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 26, 2009, 08:07:06 PM »

Nitey night Cappy. I am heading that way myself. Sleep well my monkey mate. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: April 26, 2009, 08:21:43 PM »

The thing that has always bothered me the most (there are many, but this told the whole story to me)  was after the car was retreived smelling like death, the baby's missing 31 days, daughter is awol and Cindy says to George go to work I'll handle it..and the way she handles this situation..she herself proceeds to go back to work.  Her boss and co workers told her to go home and to find Casey and take care of business..that didn't work..her boss tells her to call LE  and to get this resolved..go home..that didn't work..her boss had to call a regional manager to read Cindy the riot act that she needed to go home,call LE nad find her daughter and grand daughter.  Could someone have been more engrossed in making money at that point then Cindy..hell no..no one is missing work on account of this little interference.

Now..I ask you...how many people would have reacted like Cindy and just gone back to work, sent their husband to work ..when the car smelled like a dead body..forget your daughter AWOL with your Grand D ..wouldn't that alone said call the police..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #390 on: April 26, 2009, 08:21:50 PM »

Nitey night Cappy. I am heading that way myself. Sleep well my monkey mate. 

Night Monkeys, I don't know why you guys are going to bed so early?!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 26, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »

The thing that has always bothered me the most (there are many, but this told the whole story to me)  was after the car was retreived smelling like death, the baby's missing 31 days, daughter is awol and Cindy says to George go to work I'll handle it..and the way she handles this situation..she herself proceeds to go back to work.  Her boss and co workers told her to go home and to find Casey and take care of business..that didn't work..her boss tells her to call LE  and to get this resolved..go home..that didn't work..her boss had to call a regional manager to read Cindy the riot act that she needed to go home,call LE nad find her daughter and grand daughter.  Could someone have been more engrossed in making money at that point then Cindy..hell no..no one is missing work on account of this little interference.

Now..I ask you...how many people would have reacted like Cindy and just gone back to work, sent their husband to work ..when the car smelled like a dead body..forget your daughter AWOL with your Grand D ..wouldn't that alone said call the police..

I would not have done anything else till I got to the bottom of all of that....where is my grand daughter, where did that smell come from? I could never have gone to work, never...

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 26, 2009, 08:25:59 PM »

Night Monkeys. I hope to catch up in the morning. I am going to bed now. Sorry if I have been off topic any tonight. I tried very hard to be on topic.  I stayed up really late last night and need to take my medicine. Hugs and love to all. JSM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 26, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »

Night Monkeys. I hope to catch up in the morning. I am going to bed now. Sorry if I have been off topic any tonight. I tried very hard to be on topic.  I stayed up really late last night and need to take my medicine. Hugs and love to all. JSM

JSM, I know you are trying.  You could always chit chat with the others in musings, when you get the urge to get too OT too often. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: April 26, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »

I re-listened to the Dominic Casey police interviews today and so many thoughts crowded my mind as I listened.

Why is it not a conflict of interest for Brad Conway to represent both Cindy/George Anthony and Dominic Casey?  Conway’s representation of both parties smacks of collusion. Of course, that goes right along with Dominic Casey working for Baez first and then for Cindy/George/Casey. The man had an agreement with Jose Baez, now he has an agreement with Casey Anthony and another agreement with Cindy/George Anthony.  Even if incest rumors within the Anthony family have been stifled, there is certainly an element of incest within the legal and/or investigative team representing the family, imo.

In his police interview, it took Dominic Casey around 45 minutes to finally own up that he was looking for Caylee’s body. Initially, he maintained that he was ruling out the area as a teen hangout, but he finally did admit that he was looking for Caylee’s body. He continued to claim it was because of a psychic tip.   

I have no doubt that a psychic called Dominic. After all, it had been common knowledge that cell phone calls were being tracked. The CAST (Casey Anthony Support Team) would make sure this would check out. However, there is nothing to prevent the “psychic” from being contacted (paid/otherwise compensated) to make the call with the info that needed to be made public knowledge, imo.
Why?

I keep going back to Casey’s jail phone comment that the police were going to blame her if Caylee was not found.  She convinced the CAST that Caylee’s body had to be found, imo.  IMO, this is what Lee Anthony was referring to at Caylee’s  memorial service when he said he hoped “CMA” would be proud of him. IMO, Lee is the one who arranged for Caylee’s body to be “found”.  I have not decided if I think Kronk was planted or not. He could have been manipulated, and not realized it. Or he could be a part of the CAST. 

Cindy’s comment on the VM to police that Casey had to have help was, for once, the truth.  But the help was with the cover up and subsequent “discovery” of Caylee’s remains, not with the act of murder. (Yes, George, I said “remains”.  What else could we refer to what was left of poor, sweet, innocent Caylee? There was no body to recover and this Angel’s soul had long since flown to Heaven. So, remains would be accurate.)

I believe that Casey dumped her daughter’s body in the spot it was found between 24-June-2008 and the date she abandoned the car at Amscot. I believe Casey thought she could pull off the kidnapping story, but she also wanted a backup plan so she attempted to frame Jesse Grund.  IMO, Casey was very disappointed when she was unable to seduce Jesse the day she took a shower at his apartment. Had Jesse fallen prey to Casey (once again) on that occasion, Casey would have promptly gone to the police/the ER and claimed rape of herself and kidnapping of Caylee by Jesse.  I also believe that she intended for Jesse’s fresh fingerprints to be on her car, hence the call to Jesse to run to her aid.

I made the statement early in this case that Jesse would always be Casey’s sucker. I am happy to say that I was wrong. IMO, Jesse is a very fortunate young man to have escaped Casey’s plans for his life, not once, but twice.

IMO…IMO…IMO…

I wholeheartedly believe that the legal portion of the CAST is looking to use this case to challenge the State of Florida Sunshine Laws as they pertain to private citizens. They could not care less about Casey Anthony or Caylee Anthony, imo.  Caylee’s murder and Casey’s charges are but a convenient vehicle for their own agenda, imo.

Frankly, while I have latched onto the document dumps as eagerly as anyone else, I am appalled that we are able to read this much information before the case goes to trial. My understanding of the original intent of the Sunshine Laws is that they were put in place to prevent governmental corruption by public officials. I see great good in that function of the law. However, I think that the Sunshine Laws, as applied to this particular case, could be challenged as violating the accused’s right to a fair trial. IMO.

I would really hate for Caylee’s murderer to go unpunished because of legal/political maneuvering. 

If I haven’t made it sufficiently clear, all the above is only my opinion based on what I have read about the case.

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #395 on: April 26, 2009, 08:37:34 PM »

I agree that someone told DC where to look for the body. It was Lee im sure of it. He was the only one who could get that information from KC. But when? I'm sure the house is bugged as are the phones. So do you suppose it was through JB???

Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: April 26, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: April 26, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

Coming up in 15 minutes ...

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen Live Tonight At 9PM Eastern - Guests Discuss How To Keep Kids Safe, And The Craigslist Killer

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/26/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-listen-live-tonight-at-9pm-eastern-guests-discuss-how-to-keep-kids-safe-and-the-craigslist-killer/

Join Dana tonight as he welcomes:

Mark Klaas of The Klaas Kids Foundation
Robin Sax, LA County Assistant District Attorney
Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discusses the Craigslist Killer
Drew Kesse, father of Jennifer Kesse now missing for three years.
LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT AT 9PM EASTERN

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #398 on: April 26, 2009, 08:48:32 PM »

I think Lee had to have gotten the info thru JB or when Casey was out on bond.  Do you feel that a lot of damage was done by bonding Casey out of jail? Not that I'm blaming LP. I think his heart was in the right place.

Treehouse...your post up above makes alot of sense. I have always thought the car was left at Amscot hoping it would be stolen.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #399 on: April 26, 2009, 08:52:13 PM »

The last person that had similar problems had just upgraded to the IE 8 beta.  Did you do that?

Oh man I did. Perhaps I will downgrade!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.