May 02, 2024, 01:20:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #61  (Read 336431 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: November 16, 2008, 10:29:56 PM »

I thought Padilla got the black water divers in the river at the park. Terrific idea. Len is committed to the the idea that she was dumped in the park. Let him go for it. Of course he is not a searcher, but what is wrong with the divers being in the water ? Len and Rob Dick have read all the reports and it is just like some of us here who have a theory and want it carried out. I don't have a problem with that and I don't know why people are beating up on him so much. My biggest issue is with the Anthony Family, Casey and Baez and Nejame. ( And Brian's Dream and Gale St. John ) 

IMO - Kat - it is not what he is doing but how is he doing it?  I would like to see more respect for Caylee.  I would not want this done in this way, if it was my family member.

If it were not for Leonard Padilla's need for media attention ... I do not think he would have ever been involved in the Caylee Marie case.

However ... on the other hand ... neither Law Enforcement or Tim Mller were about to search that body of water.  Why?

A craft cross made of beads similar to those which were observed in the Anthony home was found in an earlier land TES pinned to a tree across from the river and ... Casey Anthony placed Caylee at Blanchard Park by claim that is where she left her daughter with the Nanny.

I am thankful that ... in the process of elimination ... Leonard Padilla has a mission to do a complete search of that river and ... last week I was not in the minority when 97% of Monkeys polled last week were thankful.

Janet

_________

Tempers Flare When George, Cindy Arrive At Search Scene
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 6:20 pm EST November 10, 2008

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Caylee Search Divers Find Bag With Toys, Bones
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0811/13/ng.01.html

T thought I recalled Tim stating that he found nothing on the side scan radar and went over for 4 hours~I also thought he stated that it wouldn't be safe for the divers. IIRC. So, why send divers into harms way when the area has been cleared??

I for one voed no~ no nanner throwing OK???????

Also, the necklace found in the tree didn't resemble anything I have seen from her room, as I have only  seen the wooden necklace and if another necklace exists~well who actually as seen it??

It you read Tim Millers words in the quote I provided above ... the sonar search he did the morning following Leonard Padilla requesting divers to search the river .. revealed nothing.  However ... Padilla felt that he wanted divers to go in that water for a more thorough search.

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Then there is something else to consider that gives credibility to Leonard Padilla's insistence that ... considering Tim's sonar search did not reveal anything ... divers may have a more successful outcome.   Think about it.  Tim or his assistent did not detect the bag of toys in the sonar search ... it was one of the Blackwater divers.

Janet
_____

Janet,
Check out this picture that the sonar made of a pond in the Kelly Morris search.  It is quite amazing how clear objects are on the bottom of the pond.  (don't forget to zoom in)

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-ongoing-sea.html

Thanks Dottie.

Obviously ... Tim Miller and his assistant failed to detect the garbage bag that the Blackwater diver retrieved from the bottom of the river using the sonar for three hours on Sunday morning.

I am aware that the contents turned out to be insignificant but ... the possibility existed that Caylee Marie's remains could possibly have been inside that garbage bag.

This is why I believe ... in the process of elimination ...  the divers are a great backup to the sonar.

Janet

Assuming that the bag was there at the time...there is speculation that it was a plant and I'm not saying by LP, maybe by someone trying to make others look bad.

The speculation regarding a "plant" came from the Anthonys and ... the LE bowed and requested that Leonard take a polygraph.  Maybe the employees of the tow yard should also take a polygraph now that the Anthony's are running the investigation.

Janet
______-

Padilla Agrees To Polygraph Test As Search Resumes
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 10:17 am EST November 14, 2008

"Stuff could've been planted," George Anthony said Thursday (watch full interview).

"He's crossed the line a few times, it's just Leonard," Cindy said. "From the time he stepped into Orlando off that plane, he said he's a media whore."

Cindy added that she thought all of Caylee's toys had been accounted for.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17978647/detail.html

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 1:16 pm EDT September 3, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: November 16, 2008, 10:31:01 PM »

I would never call what was shown a "bag of toys" and don't think many children would either.  I saw a tiny plastic action-figure looking thing the kind given free or comes in cereal and a few colored plastic beds and it was said their might have been a gumby magnet in the bag.  The bottom of the lakes and ponds are likely littered with just such items. 

Should every bag of garbage carelessly thrown into the water be retrieved?  How much time would that take from the investigation for LE to examine each and every bag of garbage anyone can find?

And Murt lost me with that tacky conversation he allowed to be overheard trashing TM and TES. 

I do have the impression from the LE presser that they will either conduct the search or contact professional search and rescue such as the remaining TES should they have reason to search any specific areas.

Meanwhile, I just don't think it productive for any searchers to call out LE to come look at every bag of trash found.  They are preparing for trial and have better ways utilize their time. But that's just my opinion.  Everyone has one.

The Blackwater diver thought the contents of the garbage bag which he brought to the surfaced was significant ... that is why LE was contacted.

If that was the diver's gut feeling ... he made the right move.  All H--- would have broken loose on this forum if the diver had made a false determination that the contents of the garbage bag he retrieved from the bottom of the river was not significant to the Caylee Marie case and ... had not located LE for confirmation.

When the craft cross and ... Casey Anthonys changing story is considered ... one of those garbage bags with obvious contents littering the bottom of the river may contain the remains of Caylee Marie.

Janet
_________

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: So you`re going along the entire bottom of the riverbed. Everyone, all day today, the search under water for remains of little Caylee has been going down at a local river, the Econ River, led by bounty hunter Leonard Padilla. As you recall, Padilla, bounty hunter out of Sacramento, there in Orlando, in fact, at Blanchard Park, a point of interest. Leonard Padilla, why did you isolate this particular part of the river?

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, it`s across from the playground where Lisa (ph) with Texas Equusearch had taken a picture on a tree of a cross. And on that cross were beads, and those beads were identified by Tracy (ph), who stayed with Casey for the 10 days we had her out on bail. And she had -- the night before, she had drawn (ph) them. And then we came back out here on Sunday and we found not one but two beads on two consecutive days, and they matched the beads that she said.

So then we went and spent two days reading reports and things of that nature and came up with the mention of the park eight times, eight distinctive times. You heard the one time there. And the most significant one is where she changed her story from losing her child at the apartments to having come out here and having Zenaida take her away here at the park.

<snipped>

UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Who called law enforcement?

PADILLA: The divers thought it was important enough to call.

<snipped>

GRACE: Padilla, Padilla, why are they -- is somebody asking you to take a poly?

PADILLA: Well, I think it`s to make sure that I didn`t have anything to do with planting evidence and as I`ve told the media this afternoon out here, Lee, Cindy and George, obviously, don`t want to take a polygraph.  I have no problem with it.  Bozo, media whore, whatever you want to call it, I have no problem with a polygraph.

I think the blackwater diver only thought it significant because of what he was being told by LP.  Otherwise, I can't imagine why he would think it was significant.

Craft beads are pretty standard fare for lots of children but they are older than two as they post choking hazard for children that young.  Seems even KC dabbles with them but they are still far too common to think their presence some how unique to Caylee.  I have a couple of boxes myself.  Can get wholesale prices from Oriental Trading Company.  Big at Vacation Bible Schools all summer.

That tiny action figure looked like something a boy might play with but I can't imagine the very feminine Caylee liking it at all.  Appears to be carrying a weapon even maybe.  Ugly.  Very tiny.  Nothing like what we were told in the beginning. 

And I am sorry but no, I don't think for one minute that anybody should be able to demand LE stop what they are doing and come out and look at every bag of trash they can find.  In my area, if you do something like that kind of a stunt, you can get a warning and then a ticket.

Any defense attorney worth his salt would have no problem getting something like this tossed out of court as inaddmissable as well.  All he would have to do would be to ask why this search was not sanctioned by LE.  And maybe if the searchee was asked to take a lie detector test.

We would really be yelling about THAT.  And the carnival atmosphere, barbeque and all the girl watching is just not appropriate for a search for a dead child, IMO. 

The dredging method shown was not very precise, either.  Could scoop up several totally unrelated items which just might coincidentally fit together to make some sort of connection.  I think that is what they were trying to do but no matter how hard they reached, still fell very short of doing so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1782 on: November 16, 2008, 10:31:22 PM »

Just because id did not contain human remains, does not mean it didn't have something related to the case. We know she was there, so why is to say she didn't get rid of items there. It could be Caylees toys and her body could be further down. It would be neglectful not keep that as a possibility. It COULD have been Caseys stuff. Also the clothing they found at Blanchard Park, IMO are Caseys and Caylees. The panties they found, we also have a picture of Casey in. It was not a common design.

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that because LP said it was a place worth searching, it was therefore NOT a place worth searching.   Everybody thought LP was crazy from the get-go. He was some nut out for fame, getting himself involved in a case when he shouldn't have been. (Heck, even Dog came out and said it was wrong).  He was on NG night after night.. even Greta for a while.  It was all ratings for himself... after all, how many times did he call Caylee "the girl" or "the child", when talking about her? He couldn't have ever possibly given a rats a$$ about her, because it was all about himself- putting the spotlight on himself while pretending he just wanted to help find a little kid. So he went from supposedly believing Caylee was alive, to hearing results from some little known air sample test and suddenly he's "old fashioned" and believes what the science tells him.  Now he's all about spite, and how Casey lied and never gave he or Rob Dick any real information.  He's gotta get back at her for making him look like a complete jacka$$ in front of not only his peers, but in front of the world.  So he rounds up his buddies and decides to get some hair-brained ideas about where Casey could have disposed of Caylee.  We don't know where he gets his information from, but he claims to share it with the FBI- "claims" to, but we don't really know and he could be a complete liar.. after all, it's all about the fame, right?  He says he's gonna join up with TES, but the day he and his buds are supposed to help Tim out, he decides to head on over to J Blanchard Park.. oh wait. Gotta call Murt first and give him the 4-11.   He knows thousands are watching, and he has to make this good.  At some point before the media/Murt gets there, he has a friend.. or maybe a friend of a friend.. plant some evidence that his female bodyguard no doubt stole from the house. So of course! What happens? Not all that long into the search, he gets a hit! (can't have it on the first morning, because that would be too obvious). Gets all emotional, cries, tells the media that he thinks he's found her.  Everybody is worshipping him- or at least praising him for doing what nobody else could.  Now LE wants to give him a polygraph, LP looks like the scum he always was, Murt even seems a damn bit shady himself.. 

Did I leave anything out? 

GENERAL CONSENSUS???

Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard Padilla's plans to search of the river at Blanchard Park ... this forum voted 98% in favor of the search.  It was one or two threads back.

Klaas ... could the poll over this this thread ... I cannot locate it.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet - I take issue with your comment "Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard's search".  TM didn't undermine anything.  Yes, most in the poll wanted Leonard to search, everyone wants a resolution to this case.   The poll was up for one day, it's probably gone now but overwhelmingly people wanted Leonard to search.

I think it was more the other way around~and like I said, this may win no popularity contest`I voted no

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: November 16, 2008, 10:36:02 PM »

Island I will send the pic you requested to Klaas in about 15 min. ok?

Invision thanks for sending the 30th timeline to JJ. Jackie was going to send it to. I hope 100 people go out there and look. I have all the faith in our 30th timeline.

Your Welcome ... I knew it was a concern to you guys ... so I took the liberty of forwarding and discussing this area at length with him .... in hind sight I should have had KCJackies permission first ... my apologies for that ... I DID however give her full credit for her maps to him ...

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1784 on: November 16, 2008, 10:39:08 PM »

I thought Padilla got the black water divers in the river at the park. Terrific idea. Len is committed to the the idea that she was dumped in the park. Let him go for it. Of course he is not a searcher, but what is wrong with the divers being in the water ? Len and Rob Dick have read all the reports and it is just like some of us here who have a theory and want it carried out. I don't have a problem with that and I don't know why people are beating up on him so much. My biggest issue is with the Anthony Family, Casey and Baez and Nejame. ( And Brian's Dream and Gale St. John ) 

IMO - Kat - it is not what he is doing but how is he doing it?  I would like to see more respect for Caylee.  I would not want this done in this way, if it was my family member.

If it were not for Leonard Padilla's need for media attention ... I do not think he would have ever been involved in the Caylee Marie case.

However ... on the other hand ... neither Law Enforcement or Tim Mller were about to search that body of water.  Why?

A craft cross made of beads similar to those which were observed in the Anthony home was found in an earlier land TES pinned to a tree across from the river and ... Casey Anthony placed Caylee at Blanchard Park by claim that is where she left her daughter with the Nanny.

I am thankful that ... in the process of elimination ... Leonard Padilla has a mission to do a complete search of that river and ... last week I was not in the minority when 97% of Monkeys polled last week were thankful.

Janet

_________

Miller also said he's frustrated with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who started his own search Monday in an area Miller claims isn't even on sheriff's investigators radar.

"There's no evidence to lead anyone to believe there's a good reason to dive. I would only hope it's not for self promotional reasons and turning this into a circus," Miller said.

NANCY GRACE
Aired November 13, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

MILLER: Nancy, I knew on Saturday that Leonard Padilla was going do this dive. I put somebody in that water with sonar for three-and-a-half hours Sunday morning. They got done scanning that, said they didn`t find anything. I personally got in that water myself with the sonar. I eliminated that. When I pulled that boat on the water, Leonard Padilla was standing on the bank and said, Tim, I need your divers. I said, Leonard, we`re not diving. I said, I can tell you where tires are, where a wheelbarrow frame is, where different things are at in there. I said, Leonard, please ...

T thought I recalled Tim stating that he found nothing on the side scan radar and went over for 4 hours~I also thought he stated that it wouldn't be safe for the divers. IIRC. So, why send divers into harms way when the area has been cleared??

I for one voed no~ no nanner throwing OK???????

Also, the necklace found in the tree didn't resemble anything I have seen from her room, as I have only  seen the wooden necklace and if another necklace exists~well who actually as seen it??

It you read Tim Millers words in the quote I provided above ... the sonar search he did the morning following Leonard Padilla requesting divers to search the river .. revealed nothing.  However ... Padilla felt that he wanted divers to go in that water for a more thorough search.

Tim claimed that he thought it was not necessary for divers to do an additional search but ... I would assume that the professional Blackwater divers were more qualified to make that decision.

Then there is something else to consider that gives credibility to Leonard Padilla's insistence that ... considering Tim's sonar search did not reveal anything ... divers may have a more successful outcome.   Think about it.  Tim or his assistent did not detect the bag of toys in the sonar search ... it was one of the Blackwater divers.

Janet
_____

Janet,
Check out this picture that the sonar made of a pond in the Kelly Morris search.  It is quite amazing how clear objects are on the bottom of the pond.  (don't forget to zoom in)

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/10/the-ongoing-sea.html

Thanks Dottie.

Obviously ... Tim Miller and his assistant failed to detect the garbage bag that the Blackwater diver retrieved from the bottom of the river using the sonar for three hours on Sunday morning.

I am aware that the contents turned out to be insignificant but ... the possibility existed that Caylee Marie's remains could possibly have been inside that garbage bag.

This is why I believe ... in the process of elimination ...  the divers are a great backup to the sonar.

Janet

Assuming that the bag was there at the time...there is speculation that it was a plant and I'm not saying by LP, maybe by someone trying to make others look bad.

The speculation regarding a "plant" came from the Anthonys and ... the LE bowed and requested that Leonard take a polygraph.  Maybe the employees of the tow yard should also take a polygraph now that the Anthony's are running the investigation.

Janet
______-

Padilla Agrees To Polygraph Test As Search Resumes
Friday, November 14, 2008 – updated: 10:17 am EST November 14, 2008

"Stuff could've been planted," George Anthony said Thursday (watch full interview).

"He's crossed the line a few times, it's just Leonard," Cindy said. "From the time he stepped into Orlando off that plane, he said he's a media whore."

Cindy added that she thought all of Caylee's toys had been accounted for.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17978647/detail.html

George Anthony Lashes Out, Casey Avoids Return To Jail
POSTED: 4:50 pm EDT August 29, 2008
UPDATED: 1:16 pm EDT September 3, 2008

As evidence mounts that Caylee is dead, the Anthony family seems to have no end of conspiracy theories. They blame everyone but Casey.

"Maybe someone put a body in the car after it was towed to the tow yard. Why don't you talk to them about their security?" Cindy Anthony said Thursday evening.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17684992/detail.html
Too tired for a vigarous debate...I was just trying to give some insight on the equipment used.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1785 on: November 16, 2008, 10:39:51 PM »

Has anyone seen this yet??
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/bounty-hunter-1.html

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla leaving town, WESH reports
posted by halboedeker on Nov 16, 2008 7:00:27 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Latest twist in the Caylee Anthony search: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is leaving town, WESH-Channel 2 reported Sunday night.

WESH's Bob Kealing said law enforcement will require Padilla to take a lie-detector test in California. Padilla created a stir last week when reports swept the media that his divers had found something significant in Blanchard Park.

Padilla had alerted the media first that the divers had discovered human remains. But the divers hadn't found anything of importance, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office was unhappy with his methods.

Kealing reported that investigators want to polygraph Padilla "to find out if he sincerely believes his divers had found something of value ... or if perhaps this was a deliberately staged publicity stunt."

WESH said Padilla is leaving town without taking the test, but he said he could take it in California. Padilla is trying to raise more money for professional divers, WESH reported.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: November 16, 2008, 10:40:13 PM »

Just because id did not contain human remains, does not mean it didn't have something related to the case. We know she was there, so why is to say she didn't get rid of items there. It could be Caylees toys and her body could be further down. It would be neglectful not keep that as a possibility. It COULD have been Caseys stuff. Also the clothing they found at Blanchard Park, IMO are Caseys and Caylees. The panties they found, we also have a picture of Casey in. It was not a common design.

Becca.. I think the general consensus is that because LP said it was a place worth searching, it was therefore NOT a place worth searching.   Everybody thought LP was crazy from the get-go. He was some nut out for fame, getting himself involved in a case when he shouldn't have been. (Heck, even Dog came out and said it was wrong).  He was on NG night after night.. even Greta for a while.  It was all ratings for himself... after all, how many times did he call Caylee "the girl" or "the child", when talking about her? He couldn't have ever possibly given a rats a$$ about her, because it was all about himself- putting the spotlight on himself while pretending he just wanted to help find a little kid. So he went from supposedly believing Caylee was alive, to hearing results from some little known air sample test and suddenly he's "old fashioned" and believes what the science tells him.  Now he's all about spite, and how Casey lied and never gave he or Rob Dick any real information.  He's gotta get back at her for making him look like a complete jacka$$ in front of not only his peers, but in front of the world.  So he rounds up his buddies and decides to get some hair-brained ideas about where Casey could have disposed of Caylee.  We don't know where he gets his information from, but he claims to share it with the FBI- "claims" to, but we don't really know and he could be a complete liar.. after all, it's all about the fame, right?  He says he's gonna join up with TES, but the day he and his buds are supposed to help Tim out, he decides to head on over to J Blanchard Park.. oh wait. Gotta call Murt first and give him the 4-11.   He knows thousands are watching, and he has to make this good.  At some point before the media/Murt gets there, he has a friend.. or maybe a friend of a friend.. plant some evidence that his female bodyguard no doubt stole from the house. So of course! What happens? Not all that long into the search, he gets a hit! (can't have it on the first morning, because that would be too obvious). Gets all emotional, cries, tells the media that he thinks he's found her.  Everybody is worshipping him- or at least praising him for doing what nobody else could.  Now LE wants to give him a polygraph, LP looks like the scum he always was, Murt even seems a damn bit shady himself.. 

Did I leave anything out? 

GENERAL CONSENSUS???

Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard Padilla's plans to search of the river at Blanchard Park ... this forum voted 98% in favor of the search.  It was one or two threads back.

Klaas ... could the poll over this this thread ... I cannot locate it.

Thank you.

Janet

Janet - I take issue with your comment "Prior to Tim Miller undermining Leonard's search".  TM didn't undermine anything.  Yes, most in the poll wanted Leonard to search, everyone wants a resolution to this case.   The poll was up for one day, it's probably gone now but overwhelmingly people wanted Leonard to search.

Groups call off search for Caylee Anthony
Amanda Welch | Sentinel Staff Writer
November 11, 2008

Likewise, nothing turned up in Padilla's dive search at Jay Blanchard Park. Padilla said he remained convinced that Caylee's remains were in the nearby river.

"She's in that river," he said. "I'd rather think of her as in that river than in a garbage heap somewhere."

Tim Miller, founder of Texas EquuSearch, was aggravated at Padilla's search, calling it a media stunt.

"It's the Leonard Padilla show," he said. "Forget about Caylee Anthony."

Miller said Texas EquuSearch had already checked that area in a boat with scanning equipment.

"There's nothing there," he said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey1108nov11,0,5178657.story

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1787 on: November 16, 2008, 10:41:03 PM »

Experienced members of LE and experienced S&R people understand a location as well as basic searching techniques.  For example, I don't think any remains in an open plastic bag are likely to remain there for very long at all.

There are no gators in my area, too far north and cold in winter but once in a while one surfaces,  ten-footer a couple of years back.  But the real reason remains would not remain intact in the open where I live has more to do with turkey buzzards and at certain times of the year, it is hopeless that they would not destroy or carry away remains left in the open.  Sorry to be graphic but it's the truth.

I had a mare deliver a still born foal and had to stand and wave my arms and scream to keep them away from it.  More than a dozen appeared out of no where soon as it was daylight.  And yet, a few miles from here that would not be a problem at all.

So one has to depend on locals to some extent and their knowledge of what is possible and what is not.  I would think midsummer, remains would have to be well contained to ever be found.

I am not suggesting this has to be the case but just something to think about in regards to perhaps some of the where and why some searches are more likely to produce results than others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1788 on: November 16, 2008, 10:42:35 PM »

Janet
______-

Honestly, it does make sense.  I'd rather just skip all the BS and have Cindy take a poly.  She went down to the tow yard and talked to the guy, asking why he supposedly lied to LE about the smell.   

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1789 on: November 16, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

Goodnight monkeys!!
The lengthy stacks have finally driven me to stop reading and call it a day..they make me crazy..
Sweet dreams everyone

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: November 16, 2008, 10:44:37 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/bounty-hunter-1.html

Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Latest twist in the Caylee Anthony search: Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla is leaving town, WESH-Channel 2 reported Sunday night.

WESH's Bob Kealing said law enforcement will require Padilla to take a lie-detector test in California. Padilla created a stir last week when reports swept the media that his divers had found something significant in Blanchard Park.

Padilla had alerted the media first that the divers had discovered human remains. But the divers hadn't found anything of importance, and the Orange County Sheriff's Office was unhappy with his methods.

Kealing reported that investigators want to polygraph Padilla "to find out if he sincerely believes his divers had found something of value ... or if perhaps this was a deliberately staged publicity stunt."

WESH said Padilla is leaving town without taking the test, but he said he could take it in California. Padilla is trying to raise more money for professional divers, WESH reported.

Leonard Padilla has agreed to take a polygraph but ... since when can LE "require" a person to take a polygraph.

If the is the case ... why was Cindy, George and Lee "not required" to take a poloygraph  ... only requested.

Janet
_______

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: November 16, 2008, 10:46:21 PM »

Janet - that was on the 10th and Leonard went on to search the 13th and 14th.  I would hardly say that Tim's words on the 10th stopped Leonard from doing anything but creating a circus.

Like I said earlier, you and I will not agree on this issue.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1792 on: November 16, 2008, 10:50:10 PM »

Goodnight monkeys!!
The lengthy stacks have finally driven me to stop reading and call it a day..they make me crazy..
Sweet dreams everyone

They are getting a teeny weenie bit out of hand    nite, Flamom. i'm going to bed myself. 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1793 on: November 16, 2008, 10:51:41 PM »

HA!  We used to could only have two quotes in a post.

And no cussin' or spittin'!

PERSONA NON GRATA

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1794 on: November 16, 2008, 10:52:31 PM »

Janet
______-

Honestly, it does make sense.  I'd rather just skip all the BS and have Cindy take a poly.  She went down to the tow yard and talked to the guy, asking why he supposedly lied to LE about the smell.   

I agree, Cindy needs to take a poly. Just watch her body language in her interview, she is lying and hiding information.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQA6j8JY2VA

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1795 on: November 16, 2008, 10:54:15 PM »

HA!  We used to could only have two quotes in a post.

And no cussin' or spittin'!

There's a lot of that around here these days! 

BooMonkey- I think you need to sic your flying monkeys on the Anthony Family.  Just make sure I have a front row seat, please. 

Night!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1796 on: November 16, 2008, 10:56:49 PM »

There will be no worries about the stacks getting out of hand again on my account.

The Monkey's Lounge and the Political Thread is where it is at.

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: November 16, 2008, 10:57:15 PM »

LE can only "request" that anybody take a polygraph and can't "require" it because it is not admissable in court.  One has to be self-motivated to do so.

I wonder why Padilla needs to raise more money when his divers were volunteers in the first place.  He does seem to like to leave the impression he is footing the bill but they were donating their time and effort.

PERSONA NON GRATA

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1798 on: November 16, 2008, 10:59:13 PM »

There will be no worries about the stacks getting out of hand again on my account.

The Monkey's Lounge and the Political Thread is where it is at.

Good Night All.

Janet

Good night Janet, I will come see you there.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1799 on: November 16, 2008, 10:59:48 PM »

Leonard Padilla has agreed to take a polygraph but ... since when can LE "require" a person to take a polygraph.

If the is the case ... why was Cindy, George and Lee "not required" to take a poloygraph  ... only requested.

Janet
_______

I'm sure that is a mis-statement or a vast orlando LE conspiracy as I don't believe it can be required, it's just that when he was requested to take on, he said yes.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.