May 21, 2024, 04:16:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #69  (Read 281506 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #380 on: December 06, 2008, 03:19:46 PM »

HELLO NEW MONKEYS.....Now that the death penalty is off the table, I wonder if Cindy's big mouth will take a little rest. The statement on their myspace yesterday was pretty short and sweet.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: December 06, 2008, 03:20:51 PM »

HELLO NEW MONKEYS.....Now that the death penalty is off the table, I wonder if Cindy's big mouth will take a little rest. The statement on their myspace yesterday was pretty short and sweet.
I wonder......does Cindy know how to do that???????

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: December 06, 2008, 03:21:18 PM »

OMG...I knew it.I told Hubby you was a Gator fan......Lord help me.You guys always have a good team.But don't think I'll be repeating that in a little while!!

ROLL TIDE     ROLL TIDE

Now back on topic.I tried to listen to the phone call again .Lee really thinks he is a sleuth doesn't he.They act like they are playing some knid of crazy game. I wish I could    Casey.

(Gotta go.Can't ignore this noise in the room.why is sounds like .....THE CRIMSON TIDE.)

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: December 06, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »

Yes I do believe the tide is coming in to get those gators............

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »

Sorry for off topic Klaas. Wont' do it again.  BBL

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: December 06, 2008, 03:25:02 PM »

OMG...I knew it.I told Hubby you was a Gator fan......Lord help me.You guys always have a good team.But don't think I'll be repeating that in a little while!!

ROLL TIDE     ROLL TIDE

Now back on topic.I tried to listen to the phone call again .Lee really thinks he is a sleuth doesn't he.They act like they are playing some knid of crazy game. I wish I could    Casey.

(Gotta go.Can't ignore this noise in the room.why is sounds like .....THE CRIMSON TIDE.)
The Hardy Boys would be impressed with good ole Lee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #386 on: December 06, 2008, 03:27:16 PM »

ROLL TIDE     ROLL TIDE

LOL It will be a great game none-the-less my Alabama friend!!  I am so very excited for this...almost as excited as the Grand Jury trial and how I was when Casey went to prison!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

If your not a Gator..you must be GATOR BAIT!  LOL 

TTFN

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: December 06, 2008, 03:27:58 PM »

this os OT  but just a little one.....I think the Gators are gonna be on the receaving end of a butt kicking tonight....ok..now Im running back out of the cage....
what else is new!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #388 on: December 06, 2008, 03:29:28 PM »

ROLL TIDE     ROLL TIDE

LOL  He was quite the little inspector.  I was cracking up when he was asking Casey who she could trust.  He was telling her to give him hand signals, and she was like "No I will just tell you".  They ended up going over the same names 3 times due to their own confussion in trying to be "sneaky"...ya they are so bright!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: December 06, 2008, 03:32:05 PM »

this os OT  but just a little one.....I think the Gators are gonna be on the receaving end of a butt kicking tonight....ok..now Im running back out of the cage....
what else is new!
well........loosing two games instead of one will be in a few hours!!!!!Just kidding......Im just mad because they beat my beloved Seminoles last week!!!!!!!!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #390 on: December 06, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »

The way that womans mouth runs non-stop you would think she would have passed out from exhaustion by now!  I think that as the trial inches closer she is only going to get worse.

I do wonder how Baez feels about hearing each of the A's in the jail house visits question him as a lawyer to Casey?  They seemed to think he was not a very good attorney.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: December 06, 2008, 03:35:08 PM »

ROLL TIDE     ROLL TIDE

LOL  He was quite the little inspector.  I was cracking up when he was asking Casey who she could trust.  He was telling her to give him hand signals, and she was like "No I will just tell you".  They ended up going over the same names 3 times due to their own confussion in trying to be "sneaky"...ya they are so bright!
I just about went nuts with that  I don't know who was more confused Lee or Casey with that ridiculous sneaky game. But again I have to say, the way Casey was laughing and flirting with her brother, it gave me the creeps.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: December 06, 2008, 03:35:27 PM »

what else is new!
well........loosing two games instead of one will be in a few hours!!!!!Just kidding......Im just mad because they beat my beloved Seminoles last week!!!!!!!!!!
Oh Lord!  No wonder you are on the wrong end completely!!  Well, atleast you are not a Bulldog. 
UF grad here, and born/raised Gainesville...the orange and blue runs in my veins! 
It will be a good name, but here as a Gator I am very much out numbered on SM.

Have you spoken to your friend any more since the DP was taken off the table?  I am sure those investigators are frustrated!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #393 on: December 06, 2008, 03:36:20 PM »

I have been doing some googling this morning on the FL statute for murder.  I know from my Criminal Justice 101 class, that murder one must have INTENT.  Our professor pounded that in our heads during class.  In FL though, you have the felony murder that is quite liberal as opposed to other states.  Aggravated child abuse would bump an accidental death up to murder one, for instance.

I would think that without a body to test for chloroform poisoning or without someone testifying that KC was drugging Caylee, that this is going to be difficult.  It is all conjecture, isn't it?

Personally, I cannot wait for the trial to see how the state attorneys play this out!  I think it is going to be fascinating legal stuff.  Also can't wait to see KC go to prison for the absolutely longest amount of time possible.

(1)(a)  The unlawful killing of a human being:

1.  When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;

2.  When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:

a.  Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),

b.  Arson,

c.  Sexual battery,

d.  Robbery,

e.  Burglary,

f.  Kidnapping,

g.  Escape,

h.  Aggravated child abuse,

i.  Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,

j.  Aircraft piracy,

k.  Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,

l.  Carjacking,

m.  Home-invasion robbery,

n.  Aggravated stalking,

o.  Murder of another human being,

p.  Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,

q.  Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or

3.  Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., or opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,

is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.

http://www.flsenate.gov/statutes/?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=Ch0782/SEC04.HTM

Let's hope this hasn't been changed yet:

Repealing the Felony Murder Rule in Florida

Florida Citizens for an End to the Felony Murder Rule is a growing group of concerned citizens whose goal is the repeal of the Felony Murder Rule or, as a minimum, to have the law significantly amended so that the penalties possible are proportionate to the actual crime and similar in duration to other Florida murder laws. As currently written, there are only two penalties allowed for a felony murder defendant: death, or life in prison without possibility of parole.

Florida is one of only eight states not having repealed this law already. The rest of the world did away with it many years ago.

Please browse this Website to learn more about the implications, which can be tragic, of the felony murder rule, the most powerful law on Florida books, which allows prosecutors to gain convictions for first-degree murder without having to prove intent to murder.

http://felonymurderfl.org/2008/09/03/welcome/

This is in answer to the part of your wonderful post in red.  After the Death Penalty was taken off the table, this is the first thing I have read that has made me feel better.  Deep inside I know that Casey will probably never give up Caylee's little body.  The only hope I had was that she would give it up for life without parole instead of death.  She is never gonna give up Caylee's body anyway.  She is too selfish to ever give her family or anyone that relief and closure. 

She loves being in the limelight.  You can tell by the jailhouse videos, that she doesn't seem to care what made her the center of attention.  She is thriving on it.  The only true thing she said that day was that she looked hideous.  To me she has always looked hideous.  The last truthful thing Cindy ever said was "It smells like a dead body in the damn car".  I knew then that Caylee was gone.  Cindy and George obviously knew that too, or were they looking for a "live" Caylee under her playhouse?  She looked hideous to me, even when she had tons of makeup plastered on that smug face.  She has probably been hideous since she was born and began telling her first childhood lies.

Cindy was ready to try to take Caylee away from her.  That evidence will come out in court.  That along with her crazy, inappropriate behavior for the first 31 days will not be lost on any jury, regardless of the jury's makeup.  The smell of the car, the maggots, the hair.  The fact that no one has ever seen Caylee again, no matter how many fake pictures they try to show to the public.  The jury will know that a nanny never existed.  She had no job and lied and stole from many people.  While lying and stealing does not a murderer make.  By the time the State is done with their case, I cannot see how they can find her anything but guilty.  I am thankful that Florida has the right penalties for these crimes and bleeding hearts haven't been able to change them yet.  She is definitely guilty of Aggravated Child Abuse.  Even if she didn't mean to kill Caylee, I personally think she did.  Chloroform is not even legal to use by doctors, if she used it on Caylee in any way shape or form it is Aggravated Child Abuse. Since she has refused to say it was an accident and give the body up, she must of done something to cause the death.  Whether it is because she left her in a hot car, left her alone to drown in a pool, if she never says that an accident occurred then the only other reason for her death is nefarious and the only one with her was Casey. The jury will find out with all of the other evidence that she must of caused the death of Caylee and the penalty should be Life without Parole.

The death sentence is too good for this hideous creature, I want her to wake up everyday behind bars for the rest of her miserable life.  The reason she got rid of Caylee was for her freedom and now she must never be free again. 

I will never forget the adorable little baby that deserved to live her life, with love and happiness.  I do want to forget Casey and put her in a cage in my mind, knowing she will never get out and never give her another second of my life.

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2008, 03:36:51 PM »

I just about went nuts with that  I don't know who was more confused Lee or Casey with that ridiculous sneaky game. But again I have to say, the way Casey was laughing and flirting with her brother, it gave me the creeps.
Yes, he seemed to have to reel her back in quite a few times back on to topic I noticed.  Not saying he did not engage, but I think for her it was more of a tactic to get him to stop asking her questions.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #395 on: December 06, 2008, 03:37:36 PM »

what else is new!
Oh Lord!  No wonder you are on the wrong end completely!!  Well, atleast you are not a Bulldog. 
UF grad here, and born/raised Gainesville...the orange and blue runs in my veins! 
It will be a good name, but here as a Gator I am very much out numbered on SM.

Have you spoken to your friend any more since the DP was taken off the table?  I am sure those investigators are frustrated!
I spoke a few  minutes with him this morning and it was really strange, cause all he would say was, its  the best way to play it............

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: December 06, 2008, 03:40:16 PM »

I spoke a few  minutes with him this morning and it was really strange, cause all he would say was, its  the best way to play it............
Wow!  He is a nicer person than I!  I would be even more furious than I currently am at the whole thing, given that he has worked his fingers to the bone on this case just as all the other OCSO's have in trying to get this case wrapped up. 
I have to trust that the SA and LE know what they are doing, but still wow!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:31 PM »

Yes, he seemed to have to reel her back in quite a few times back on to topic I noticed.  Not saying he did not engage, but I think for her it was more of a tactic to get him to stop asking her questions.
You know Im glad you said that,   thats the way I saw  it too, like she was wanting to play and Lee kept having to get things back on track...........wonder if this is how it has always been with them.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: December 06, 2008, 03:43:21 PM »

I keep thinking about the wedding Casey attended, where she and/or her family pretended she was not pregnant.  When looking at the photos from the wedding, imo she is obviously pregnant.  So who did they think they were kidding!!!!  I think she was 7 months pregnant at the time.

Does anyone know:
Did CA & GA know she pregnant and try to hide this fact from the rest of the family? Or was Casey hiding the fact from her parents and her family?

Did Casey regularly visit a doctor while she was pregnant? Or was she past 7 months when she started to see an obgyn?

This family so is full of lies and "mistruths" – I have never seen anything like it.

To craftycathie, theboysmom, Lucinda, Tracy1 (and all new monkeys)
Glad to have you with us!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »

Wow!  He is a nicer person than I!  I would be even more furious than I currently am at the whole thing, given that he has worked his fingers to the bone on this case just as all the other OCSO's have in trying to get this case wrapped up. 
I have to trust that the SA and LE know what they are doing, but still wow!
WOW,  is right....but all I can say is maybe they do know what will stick and what wont,  I have to remember to ask him how do they come about whether to take the dp off the table, I mean who's decision is this, do they all get a say in it or just how does it come about!!  I was really mad and he was like ........its the best thing!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.