May 07, 2024, 06:06:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #816 4/16/09 - 4/22/09  (Read 236358 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #280 on: April 19, 2009, 10:47:37 AM »

Hi Monkeys
I have a couple of questions:
1)Whatever happened to the Kalpoe/Doc Phil lawsuit?Is it still in legal limbo?
2)Great front page post Red.In the 2nd video on the front page,they show that"call me Hootie"poster right at the beginning.Is this video part of the movie and if so,wasn't there some controversy about that missing poster?

Hope you all are doing well.I can barely wait for Beth's movie tonight.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #281 on: April 19, 2009, 11:07:42 AM »

Hi Monkeys
2)Great front page post Red.In the 2nd video on the front page,they show that"call me Hootie"poster right at the beginning.Is this video part of the movie and if so,wasn't there some controversy about that missing poster?

Good morning KarmaRoundUp, Good morning everyone!   

The Kalpoe/Doctor Phil lawsuit is still in the courts, Klaas posted a few of the most recent documents not long ago; I'll look for the post for you and post a link.  I don't know if all of the news coverage will be included in the movie or not, but I do remember the controversy over one of the posters. 

I'm excited about the movie tonight too, it comes on at 7pm here (Central time). 

I'm so glad that Lifetime made the movie and will remind everyone that sees it about Natalee's disappearance and the fact that there are still no answers for her family.

God bless Natalee's family! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #282 on: April 19, 2009, 11:10:44 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Good morning KarmaRoundUp, Good morning everyone!   

The Kalpoe/Doctor Phil lawsuit is still in the courts, Klaas posted a few of the most recent documents not long ago; I'll look for the post for you and post a link.  I don't know if all of the news coverage will be included in the movie or not, but I do remember the controversy over one of the posters. 

I'm excited about the movie tonight too, it comes on at 7pm here (Central time). 

I'm so glad that Lifetime made the movie and will remind everyone that sees it about Natalee's disappearance and the fact that there are still no answers for her family.

God bless Natalee's family! 
Good morning TexasMom and thank you.

Karma Is Coming

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: April 19, 2009, 11:14:21 AM »

From the front page:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/04/18/lifetime-movie-network-natalee-holloway-story-missing-in-aruba-since-may-2005/#comments

4.Carpe on April 19th, 2009 1:15 am

I have the PRAY FOR NATALEE AND HER FAMILY - MISSING IN ARUBA bumper sticker that has her
grad pic on it, it is on my nightstand.

Nat is the first thing I think about when I wake up in the morning, and the last thing I pray about when I go to bed each night.

I tell her that I love her with all of my heart, and I will never ever give up on her, even if it
takes 25 years to hunt these ashos down and plug
some hot caps into them.

I feel her reply back each time: She is saying
to me, hang in there, be strong, they all will
absolutely be reaping what they sowed in the coming years. It is all happening precisely
like it is supposed to, on God’s watch.
Revenge is a weakness, and nobody will
be able to drop the hammer of justice on
them like He can! The time is still coming,
so please continue to be patient for me.

-Justice 4 Natalee Ann &
the entire Holloway family
(my heroes - the whole crew)

Grace Blessings!

I miss ya Carpe!   

But it makes me smile to know that all of us who will never give up on Natalee have the same plans for this evening.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 19, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

Have a good Sunday all!!

It is a very exciting day for us all.  Beth Holloway will once again be a voice for her daughter.

Janet

+++++++

A REMINDER

VOICE THAT WILL NOT BE SILENCED

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

HOLLOWAY-TWITTY:  I met with Prime Minister Oduber. I don‘t care who you put the pressure on, where it comes from, but I want—you need to figure it out. You need to figure out who needs to apply the pressure and where it needs to be applied, because you have to solve this crime. I said, you do not want to turn me loose from this island without an answer.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Aruba Admission
Tuesday, August 23, 2005

TWITTY: I met him in his office. And you know, the main things that we went over in the meeting, Greta — you know, I wanted to make it perfectly clear that — you know, Aruba is a small island. We agreed upon that. And this island, you know, it's well connected. Everyone knows everyone. And I wanted to make sure he knew there's no way that I will accept not having answers as to where Natalee is. And if I have to spend the next 40 years being the voice for her out of Aruba

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,166524,00.html

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Sept. 14th
updated 9:13 a.m. PT, Thurs., Sept. 15, 2005

TWITTY: We will keep going back to Aruba over and over again. This is far from over. They know—they have the answers there on the island.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9354188/

Mother confronts Aruba suspect
Holloway's mother questions Kalpoe about disappearance of missing teen

TWITTY:  I think it’s just the side that, you know, I—I will stop at nothing to get answers. There is nothing that I won’t do. There’s nowhere that I won’t go, and there’s nothing—I’m going to ask every question. I don’t care how painful it is. I will do it, because I’m not going to have any regrets.”

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/8885950/

Three men freed in Holloway case
Prosecutor: Judge's son, 2 others still under investigation
Monday, September 5, 2005; Posted: 5:43 a.m. EDT (09:43 GMT)

For the rest of my life, I will continue to be the voice for my daughter, seeking justice in Aruba. Every parent would want the same justice for their child.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/09/04/aruba.missing.teen/index.html

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: ... I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: April 19, 2009, 11:25:00 AM »

Have a good Sunday Janet, thank you for the great reminder! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: April 19, 2009, 11:28:36 AM »

Hi Monkeys

Here's the link for the last documents Klaas posted:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4827.300

Reply #306

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   I have a feeling this day is going to go very slowly waiting for the movie to come on this evening.   

I am so glad that I can share this with all of you. To know that others view this with the same importance.   I have told everyone I know to watch this, but unless you have been on this case from the beginning, it is impossible to feel the same intensity that each of us share. 

Thank you my monkey butt friends for still being here and still "standing with the Girl" , and Janet,  I will make the sweet tea and have it ready. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: April 19, 2009, 11:44:30 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!   I have a feeling this day is going to go very slowly waiting for the movie to come on this evening.   

I am so glad that I can share this with all of you. To know that others view this with the same importance.   I have told everyone I know to watch this, but unless you have been on this case from the beginning, it is impossible to feel the same intensity that each of us share. 

Thank you my monkey butt friends for still being here and still "standing with the Girl" , and Janet,  I will make the sweet tea and have it ready. 

Thanks AZSunny.

I am gone for the day but ... maybe Monkeys together can partake tomorrow morning in that sweet tea while we all discuss every little bitty detail of the movie.

Have a good Sunday.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: April 19, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

I received this email from Beth last night and wanted to share it with you all:

Natalee and I are just grateful for the continued interest and support we receive!!

RED
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 19, 2009, 11:56:01 AM »

Natalee and I are just grateful for the continued interest and support we receive!!

RED

Thank you RED!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 19, 2009, 11:57:55 AM »

RED

Thanks Red! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: April 19, 2009, 11:59:25 AM »

Have a good Sunday Janet, thank you for the great reminder! 

You are are welcome texasmom.

I am so excited.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: April 19, 2009, 12:00:05 PM »

RED

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: April 19, 2009, 12:12:25 PM »

RED

Thanks Red! 

This will be the first time she will be seeing it in it's entirety as well. KUDOS to those that keep the hope alive and Justice for Natalee.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 19, 2009, 12:23:52 PM »

RED

We will never give up.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #296 on: April 19, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys

Here's the link for the last documents Klaas posted:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4827.300

Reply #306
Thanks again TexasMom.

Karma Is Coming

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 19, 2009, 12:44:16 PM »

I hope Beth knows that in Scared Monkeys, she has many, many friends who will stand with her for as long as it takes.  It's not over until Beth says it's over as BlueMoon is fond of saying.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: April 19, 2009, 12:55:18 PM »

RED

Thanks Red! 

This will be the first time she will be seeing it in it's entirety as well. KUDOS to those that keep the hope alive and Justice for Natalee.
We're not going anywhere!! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #299 on: April 19, 2009, 01:23:38 PM »

I hope Beth knows that in Scared Monkeys, she has many, many friends who will stand with her for as long as it takes.  It's not over until Beth says it's over as BlueMoon is fond of saying.

And the Lady has not said it is over yet.  Thanks Red for her message. 
You good Monkeys need to keep me updated as I cannot get the LMN on my cable.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.