May 17, 2024, 12:14:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 - 9/25/2010  (Read 288941 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #760 on: September 24, 2010, 10:47:58 PM »

Rob, those were from the TES Fundraiser that I think Tim was whining about Beth canceling her appearance at...

Forgot to add the link:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasequusearch/sets/72157623873906379/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #761 on: September 24, 2010, 10:48:40 PM »

Wreck - you deserve a reply.

I can't speak for others and learned a long time ago that's no appropriate.

TJ will explain himself at some point. That's on him.

He got some case yesterday about a pastor that was molesting some 14 year olds and that's all I really know.

Dana should have him back to explain himself. ( That's my opinion )

TM I AM soooo tempted. Trust me I am. Tickle me a lil and let's see.  Monkey Devil!

Not really ticklish material...other thought was Anita with the toxictitties hanging out at a party recently... Monkey Devil!

Tim got toss off the Persistence because there was no room for his GF. And I thought he was married. oh well.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: September 24, 2010, 10:50:08 PM »

To my Bro Bro.

I am now removing TIM'S Hero status.

I wanted to remove it back after the Persistence fiasco.

I left it in there out of respect for Red. And Red only.

For the record, I know things about that trip that few know.

And now it is appropriate to remove that status. Actually, it was overdue, but I kept it on so I didn't have to answer questions.
Good to see you in here Rob. I don't know exactly what the fiacso was, but I knew there was one at the time.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: September 24, 2010, 10:52:08 PM »

Good nite all

off to see the rest of my dreams come true. Be back in another time zone.

Congrats Klaas.  an angelic monkey

Love to all.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: September 24, 2010, 10:55:52 PM »

Rob - that's exactly right.  I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

Although Peter R. probably does like money, there are lots of cases he could pursue. I think he dislikes Joran more than he likes money.

I believe there has been some new lead or tip.  I don't think he would travel and just do a nothing documentary.  I think something has come up.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: September 24, 2010, 11:00:29 PM »

Good night Rob!   

Thanks!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: September 24, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »

Rob - that's exactly right.  I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

Although Peter R. probably does like money, there are lots of cases he could pursue. I think he dislikes Joran more than he likes money.

I believe there has been some new lead or tip.  I don't think he would travel and just do a nothing documentary.  I think something has come up.

I agree.   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #767 on: September 24, 2010, 11:12:39 PM »

O/T

klaas -

I just wanted to say to you publicly that there are few people as wonderful as you. I know that you get alot of accolades in many threads, but this thread is the essence of what Scared Monkeys is all about.

Although I we haven't spoken often lately; you will always be in my heart.

I love you.

Congrats on the wonderful new addition to your family.

an angelic monkey

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #768 on: September 24, 2010, 11:15:06 PM »

Grandma Klaas, you just said a mouthful there! You are exactly on point! Beth should have been able to see resolution through the legal system in Aruba. Instead, they worked hard against the truth ever seeing the light of day. I've said it before, but she only had 2 choices. Either she could take the corruption that was handed her and choke on it, or find any other path and opportunity available and keep inching forward. How arrogant of Beth to not give up until Natalee's killer is held accountable and until she can bury her own daughter!!  Rolling Eyes

So Peter DeVries is doing a documentary and Beth takes the opportunity. Tell me something, Tim Miller........ where are Beth's other options? You want Natalee's case to just go away? Natalee was worthy of more than that, chump! Natalee was worthy of more than rape and murder and then being thrown away like trash. Natalee was worthy of more than to remain anywhere near that Hellhole and deprived of even a decent burial. It was a travisity 5 years ago and it's no less a travisty right now. You know who else is worthy of respect and support? Natalee's MOTHER!

If anybody feels the need to trash someone in this case, go to that Happy island and bring a long legal pad. The list of names is LONG!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: September 24, 2010, 11:32:06 PM »

He got some case yesterday about a pastor that was molesting some 14 year olds and that's all I really know.

TM I AM soooo tempted. Trust me I am. Tickle me a lil and let's see.  Monkey Devil!
That's fair enough. Please don't think I hold you to anything TJ (or anyone else) says or does. I think Dana DID allow TJ to speak his mind uninterrupted. Again, I know TJ has done some pretty great things for Natalee. I think his heart may be in the right place -- but, his views are 180 degrees from mine as of last night.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: September 24, 2010, 11:47:49 PM »

Also, I too had serious problems with Tim Miller. This was during the original search for Caylee Anthony. I brought up my feelings/concerns and was quickly shot down. I decided to keep mum out of respect to Red. I think Tim is in serious need of help -- it's a shame that he is unravelling all his selfless feats of the past. -JMO

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: September 25, 2010, 12:00:48 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: September 25, 2010, 12:04:08 AM »

Tim Miller and Steph Watts - click on the pic below to listen to about 9 minutes of the 50+ minute show.

Thanks Klaas

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: September 25, 2010, 12:06:35 AM »

I've started a (PARTIAL) transcript of the show we've been discussing, too tired to finish it tonight.  I'll post the rest of the  transcript when I finish it either tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

Thank you.

Janet

_____

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #774 on: September 25, 2010, 12:42:02 AM »

Not really ticklish material...other thought was Anita with the toxictitties hanging out at a party recently... Monkey Devil!

Tim got toss off the Persistence because there was no room for his GF. And I thought he was married. oh well.

Ok - that's pretty foul. I did not know this. Wild, wacky stuff!

That is a sloppy way of allegedly doing business.

I find this as repulsive as Anita's canned hammy mammys.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: September 25, 2010, 12:45:54 AM »

No excuses.  Tim bashed Beth too long and often for Tim to be caught up in this due to Watts.

Tim chose sides, his side is with Dave Holloway.  Dave Holloway's wife has chosen to "sleep" with the enemy.  Beth Holloway and Dave Holloway divorced years ago for a reason.  There's no reason to believe the two would see eye to eye now.

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: September 25, 2010, 12:47:20 AM »

Good Night All!

Janet
9:50 PM PT

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 25, 2010, 12:48:18 AM »

Ok - that's pretty foul. I did not know this. Wild, wacky stuff!

That is a sloppy way of allegedly doing business.

I find this as repulsive as Anita's canned hammy mammys.
  Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #778 on: September 25, 2010, 01:01:09 AM »

Also, I too had serious problems with Tim Miller. This was during the original search for Caylee Anthony. I brought up my feelings/concerns and was quickly shot down. I decided to keep mum out of respect to Red. I think Tim is in serious need of help -- it's a shame that he is unravelling all his selfless feats of the past. -JMO

It is always so amazing to me how someone can do good for years and years... and one day turn it right into a brick wall. Everything good can be undone in a day, an hour, a minute.

On its face - it appears that it has happened in an instant.

As you pry deeper, you'll usually find a series of poor choices made, stretched out in a
long downward spiral.

Few things in life are ever as they initially appear to be.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: September 25, 2010, 01:19:25 AM »

Rob - thanks, that means alot to me 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.