May 14, 2024, 05:48:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 301274 times)
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #920 on: April 24, 2009, 09:46:23 AM »

Hi and good morning to our newest monkey kdel

Thanks!  I love this board so much!  Thank you for the welcome!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: April 24, 2009, 09:47:33 AM »

kdel:

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #922 on: April 24, 2009, 09:48:55 AM »

Welcome Kdel!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:12 AM »

Turbo - question, is this you at WS and did you attribute Desi?  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4884.1940
Are you allowed to mention us there?  Just wondering.

SM can't be referenced there evidently has I have been in time out twice for it.  I go banned for giving Blink credit on a thread.
Well Turbo, I just don't understand.  If you can't even say this was posted by Desi - why copy and paste it there at all?  We all know they read here, more than on their own board.  You are brilliant in your own right, and I always look forward to your post - so you don't need to copy Desi original thoughts and not give credit where credit is due.  That was one of the most concise heartfelt posts I had seen in a long time on a message board and written, IMHO with the pain of Justice for Caylee and I am just disappointed to see her or anyone's words taken and pasted without attribution.  It is a peeve of mine and makes me hesitant to post. 
IMHO, 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #924 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

Another thing...if I truely believed my daughter was innocent, nothing would stop me from visiting her in jail!  I would go there and just tell her I loved her.  I'd just have to see her.  They profess not to have seen her since Oct.  I wouldn't care if cameras were on me either.  I could hold off talking about the case just to see my daughter!
You are spot on with that, and you bring up a very valid point!

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:37 AM »

kdel:

WELCOME TO THE CAGE!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: April 24, 2009, 09:52:50 AM »

Another thing...if I truely believed my daughter was innocent, nothing would stop me from visiting her in jail!  I would go there and just tell her I loved her.  I'd just have to see her.  They profess not to have seen her since Oct.  I wouldn't care if cameras were on me either.  I could hold off talking about the case just to see my daughter!
I just re-read my post.  Then I realized we're talking about Cindy and we know SHE can't keep her mouth shut-LOL!  Guess I now realize why they haven't been to see her!  Sorry about that guys!

I think C&G don't visit KC at the jail because they know KC will refuse it.   I'm sure Bozo has told KC not to allow ANY visits from anyone because KC can't keep her mouth shut, either.   I think C&G know this, and don't want to be embarrassed by getting rejected by KC. JMO.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: April 24, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 11:58:36 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Why did George and Cindy Anthony pass on Oprah Winfrey?

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."
WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said Anthony didn't explain the cryptic message.

Cindy is going to pick a fight with Oprah? Based on honesty?

Who do you think is going to win that one? Duh.

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

"It's really anybody's guess," D'Onofrio said.

Given her track record, Oprah wins my vote. What do you say?

If anyone is on Twitter, Oprah is live tomorrow, you should text a link to this article and ask that she address it. LOL!

Pinocchio is more truthful (and has better eyebrows) than any of the Anthony's.

Thanks Mushroom Head...you just confirmed what we all thought....THAT OPRAH CANCELED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fellow monkeys beware I'm about to rant for a bit!

Now we can all agree that this woman is not only a narcissist but a foolish twit!!  Cindy seems to think she is made of teflon no matter what is thrown her way & that she can take on anyone...well she is about to get a rude awakening!!  Does she actually think the overall population is going to believe a ridiculous statement such as that!!   And yet once again, Cindy couldnt keep her trap shut even after her attorney put out another  BS meter statement that it was due to them wanting to talk elsewhere besides Oprah.   Integrity, really?   This said while they go on this "reasonable doubt tour" dishonoring their granddaughter & lying trying to save their monster's life for killing her?  Any sympathy they may have garnered on their 2 day softball interview with The Early Show or any credibility they attempted to gain is  G O N E!

I hope Oprah realizes that she dodged a bullet, so to speak,  aimed right at her had she followed thru on this interview.   I have a suggestion for Oprah maybe she should have a special now on "The Case Against Casey Anthony" that will learn them!   At the very least I hope Oprah slaps them with a hummerdinger of a public response!!   If the Anthonys did indeed promise her the "1st exclusive" and they reneged on their deal are they this stuck on stupid to possibly have an issue with breaking a contractual agreement?   I guess we just witnessed the wisdom of their attorney Brad "Conman" Conway now didnt we?  Do they not realize that this woman is a billionairess with arms stretched out across the world?   Does Cindy not realize that Mike Galanos, JVM & NG, possibly Foxnews will all comment on this absurdity!   Look not everyone has to like Oprah or totally respect her (Ive lost a bit over recent years myself) BUT this woman has built an empire, her generosity to causes for decades & to the tune of tens of millions alone will have people out in full force to defend her.    If I were other networks Id be shutting down the rest of their tour for pulling this stunt, the Anthonys just dont care who they lie about or to...is it any wonder now how Casey was capable of killing her daughter, she was raised by brainless pondscum!!  MY GOD,  what a dum beeotch.   NOTE TO CASEY:   You might as well bend over, grab your ankles & kiss your sorry @$$ bye-bye!  Thank mommie & daddy while you're at it!

Too mucking fuch for words!

Comeon' capp - tell us what you really feel! LOL   Couldn't agree more.  Now that note to casey - should have a warning if you haven't had b-fast yet! LOL   
Maybe today would be a good day to garden and take out my anger with issues in the dirt!  But thanks for giving voice to some of my angst at that absurd woman.  Integrity and cindy have never met - they are strangers.  Someone remove her cow tongue please!!!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #928 on: April 24, 2009, 09:59:16 AM »

Turbo - question, is this you at WS and did you attribute Desi?  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4884.1940
Are you allowed to mention us there?  Just wondering.

SM can't be referenced there evidently has I have been in time out twice for it.  I go banned for giving Blink credit on a thread.
Well Turbo, I just don't understand.  If you can't even say this was posted by Desi - why copy and paste it there at all?  We all know they read here, more than on their own board.  You are brilliant in your own right, and I always look forward to your post - so you don't need to copy Desi original thoughts and not give credit where credit is due.  That was one of the most concise heartfelt posts I had seen in a long time on a message board and written, IMHO with the pain of Justice for Caylee and I am just disappointed to see her or anyone's words taken and pasted without attribution.  It is a peeve of mine and makes me hesitant to post. 
IMHO, 
This really is none of my business, but I just have to ask since it is posted here in the open forum....why would you want to post at a place that infringes on your freedom of speech?  If they will put you in time out for posting the truth or giving credit where credit is due it seems to me like that would be a place that I just would never go.  Are they so jealous of SM that they would rather have their posters post plagiarism than give the due credit??  Reality check!

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: April 24, 2009, 09:59:20 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Thank you for welcoming me to the cage!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: April 24, 2009, 10:02:16 AM »

STICK A FORK IN CASEY SHE IS DONE!
You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.
Bikerbev - that is what haunts me.  We can't have another OJ, MJ or CMA.

"Bias" tonight saying woods are critical.  Could it be that he is meaning the processing of the woods where the REMAINS (yes, georgie, I said it!) were found?   
IIIIFFFFF  and that is a bigger IF than Casey's PTA, IF she were to go free, she would never be free as this case is WAY too high profile, and she would likely be taken out with a Caylee sympathetic bullet.
If this turns out to be another OJ I agree with Dolce that someone will take it upon themselves to find justice for Caylee.  The emotions that this case has raised can be seen from the protestors back in August.  Unfortunately KC will think that she is a RockStar and her antourage of security people will give her some sense of importance.  Then we will probably also have G & C crying that the state needs to protect them.............gag me now!  Life without parole in general pop is my fondest hopes.  Then charges for obstruction against G&C.  That would make me happy.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: April 24, 2009, 10:05:53 AM »

You know what scares me about this case is that I really thought the OJ case was a no brainer and I was as shocked as the next person when they read the not guilty verdict.  I thought they had great evidence in the OJ case, too, but still, he was found not guilty.  The prosecution better make sure every 't' is crossed and every 'i' is dotted and then some.

"Bias" tonight saying woods are critical.  Could it be that he is meaning the processing of the woods where the REMAINS (yes, georgie, I said it!) were found?   
IIIIFFFFF  and that is a bigger IF than Casey's PTA, IF she were to go free, she would never be free as this case is WAY too high profile, and she would likely be taken out with a Caylee sympathetic bullet.
If this turns out to be another OJ I agree with Dolce that someone will take it upon themselves to find justice for Caylee.  The emotions that this case has raised can be seen from the protestors back in August.  Unfortunately KC will think that she is a RockStar and her antourage of security people will give her some sense of importance.  Then we will probably also have G & C crying that the state needs to protect them.............gag me now!  Life without parole in general pop is my fondest hopes.  Then charges for obstruction against G&C.  That would make me happy.

If she is found innocent of the murder rap, but guilty of the fraud charges,   will they put her in GP?   Afterall, she was found innocent of murder so why not?    I'm sure she won't beat the fraud charges.  No way.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: April 24, 2009, 10:06:08 AM »

I just re-read my post.  Then I realized we're talking about Cindy and we know SHE can't keep her mouth shut-LOL!  Guess I now realize why they haven't been to see her!  Sorry about that guys!

LOL! So true.

Hi hidingmonkey!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: April 24, 2009, 10:07:00 AM »

Hi everyone! Major lurker here (as you can tell, this is my first post)    I stop by every morning for my update on the case and I saw an article this a.m. that said docs were released but I can't find them anywhere.  Does anybody have a link to them?  Here's the article:
(Fingers crossed hoping I do this right)

Casey Anthony case: State releases more documents; hearing set
Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:31 PM EDT, April 23, 2009
One of accused killer Casey Anthony's former friends is objecting in a newly filed court motion that seeks copies of her phone records.

Amy Huizenga argues that a defense motion to inspect her text messages and other phone usage is overly broad. Huizenga agreed to provide records tied only to the Anthony case. Investigators say Anthony, 23, stole more than $400 in checks from Huizenga. A hearing is scheduled for May 28.

The paperwork was among the latest released in the first-degree murder case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, 2.

Also today, the state released more records in the case, including the names of additional witnesses against Anthony. They include forensic experts from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the FBI's chemistry, control and trace-evidence units.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-042309,0,394601.story?track=rss

Sorry if it's been discussed already (I'm trying to catch up from last night).  Well, hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I'd admire all of you!  I'm in awe of the info that I've read on here.

Hi and welcome to the cage!

I don't think any news outlet has released these yet to the public.

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: April 24, 2009, 10:07:50 AM »

If she is found innocent of the murder rap, but guilty of the fraud charges,   will they put her in GP?   Afterall, she was found innocent of murder so why not?    I'm sure she won't beat the fraud charges.  No way.
NOW THAT IS A HAPPY THOUGHT!  THANKS Sassycat!!!!!!!!!
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #935 on: April 24, 2009, 10:09:47 AM »

I'm lost.. but that's ok. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #936 on: April 24, 2009, 10:09:50 AM »

Cindy Anthony voicemail raises new questions

Last Update: 8:05 am 

ORANGE COUNTY, FL -- A voicemail left by Cindy Anthony (photos) to a detective has raised new questions in the case against Casey Anthony.

In the voicemail, which was left for Sergeant John Allen in July of 2008, Cindy emphasizes that she is trying to help the investigation.

"I'm very sorry, because I've been more bent over backwards than anybody else in this investigation," Cindy said. "Casey had to have help, no matter what the scenario might be, so there are people who know that information."

The four minute message was recorded in the early stages of the search for Caylee Anthony (photos).

The message contradicts statements made by the Anthony family earlier this week, when they said they didn't believe Casey could hurt her own daughter.

On Wednesday, George and Cindy Anthony said they are standing behind Casey, who is accused of killing Caylee, her 2-year-old daughter.
The couple appeared Wednesday on CBS' "The Early Show." They said it is unlikely that Casey will accept any sort of plea deal in the case, adding that the 23-year-old "is not going to admit to something she hasn't done."

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone. And she wouldn't definitely hurt her own child. My gosh, I've seen the love every single day that she had for her," George said.

Cindy said the reason Casey waited so long to admit that Caylee was missing was because she felt her family was in danger. "She feared for all of our lives,'' Cindy said.  She gave no reason for the concern.  "I think the truth will have to come out at trial, and that's what we have to wait for.''

George also talked about his emotional difficulties since Caylee's remains were found.

In January, he was admitted to a hospital after he was reported missing and found in a Daytona hotel. Authorities said he had sent despondent text messages to family members.

"There's only so much a person can take," George said.

Caylee went missing in June 2008.  Her remains were found in a wooded area near her home in December.  Casey Anthony, is charged with first degree murder.  Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty.

The Anthonys were scheduled to appear on The Oprah Winfrey Show next month. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Oprah canceled the interview because the couple decided to appear on other programs.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/mostpopular/story/Cindy-Anthony-voicemail-raises-new-questions/KNM3-QLx80qXOgJ79ycg-Q.cspx
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #937 on: April 24, 2009, 10:10:33 AM »

Good Morning and WELCOME KDEL         " BTW I CANCELLED ON OPRAH because of integrity."     Cindy you are a one woman comedy show 
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #938 on: April 24, 2009, 10:11:04 AM »

Hi everyone! Major lurker here (as you can tell, this is my first post)    I stop by every morning for my update on the case and I saw an article this a.m. that said docs were released but I can't find them anywhere.  Does anybody have a link to them?  Here's the article:
(Fingers crossed hoping I do this right)

Casey Anthony case: State releases more documents; hearing set
Susan Jacobson | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:31 PM EDT, April 23, 2009
One of accused killer Casey Anthony's former friends is objecting in a newly filed court motion that seeks copies of her phone records.

Amy Huizenga argues that a defense motion to inspect her text messages and other phone usage is overly broad. Huizenga agreed to provide records tied only to the Anthony case. Investigators say Anthony, 23, stole more than $400 in checks from Huizenga. A hearing is scheduled for May 28.

The paperwork was among the latest released in the first-degree murder case against Anthony, who is accused of killing her daughter, Caylee Marie, 2.

Also today, the state released more records in the case, including the names of additional witnesses against Anthony. They include forensic experts from the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service and the FBI's chemistry, control and trace-evidence units.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-042309,0,394601.story?track=rss

Sorry if it's been discussed already (I'm trying to catch up from last night).  Well, hope everyone has a wonderful day!  I'd admire all of you!  I'm in awe of the info that I've read on here.

Hi and welcome to the cage!

I don't think any news outlet has released these yet to the public.

Hi Brandi!  Thank you for your reply.  I had a feeling they hadn't been released to us yet but I'm always racing to catch up with all of you smart monkeys so I thought I would ask.  Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like the docs will be "bombshell" material, but it will be nice to have something new to read!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: April 24, 2009, 10:11:08 AM »

WELCOME KDEL

Edit to fix cartwheeling monkey.
Be sure to have a couple spaces after the words, before you
use one of the smileys...
« Last Edit: April 24, 2009, 10:13:33 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.