May 21, 2024, 06:38:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #178 1/14/11 - 1/27/11  (Read 159533 times)
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: January 22, 2011, 02:24:04 PM »

I wonder how Casey feels about her cupcake or muffin (4got who's who and REFUSE to read those letters again) testifying against her?

It's Cookie (barf).
I just read those letters for the first time.   This is redundant, but there is something seriously wrong with Casey!  I mean, how old is Miss Thang again?  Her sloopy letters all look like something from a preteen with a crush.  Really - writing out "C is for Cookie", and doing the name song?  Who does that??
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: January 22, 2011, 04:13:17 PM »

I hope it's ok to post this because of it's length.
It was written from someone else to casey!!
I thought it was awesome to read he actualy sent it lol.

John Doe wrote:
My letter to Casey......

Hey Casey,
I just thought I'd write and help break up the day in some small way. I would imagine one of the only ways to pass the time and deal with the monotony is reading whatever mail you receive. I'm sure there are a lot of mixed feelings and even unflattering opinions unfortunately sent along with any letters of support.
I've followed this case and the tragic events that have unfolded these past couple of years and it dawned on me that during this entire situation, you've been cooped up with little, if any, input on the day to day decisions being made and discussed on your own behalf. I can't even imagine how that must feel. So I thought the least I could do was write and maybe, for a few minutes at least, help pass the time away with a letter.
I can't imagine you being satisfied privately with your choice of legal representation, but I guess it's too late now? From an outsiders standpoint, Jose really is a moron, but I guess you would know better than I would. I don't wanna get you down by bringing up anything negative. So I won't mention Baez's obvious lack of professionalism or experience.
I'd rather talk about the beauty of life and the future when your finally released. I'm sure you miss Caylee and wish things hadn't happened they way they did. Your memories of her must be beautiful. Caylee really was a precious little girl. She really was cute with those big brown eyes and captivating smile and sweet voice. Thank God you have some sweet memories to cherish. It's those memories I hope your thinking of and that's giving you strength. I'd hate to think you were tortured with the visions of her lifeless body being stuffed into a trash bag and then discarded like garbage in a swampy wooded area. Or the thought of her grasping for a breath she couldn't get through the duck tape that covered her face. You shouldn't be thinking of such horrific scenarios. I'll bet you never dreamed that a dead child inside of two trash bags inside the trunk of a car would end up smelling as bad as it did? But we won't discuss that sorta thing, or even think about it. I wouldn't want you to have to think of such terrible things. It just isn't fair. People just don't understand being in a hopeless situation. I mean, so you took some cash and forged some checks, so what. It's not like you robbed a stranger! At least you knew who it was you had to pay back. But hey, why even think about that stuff it's water under the bridge. Those people probably owed you anyway!
I thought how you lied about looking for a place with Amy was funny as hell! Then she ended up homeless AND broke! ha ha ha that was a good one! Anyway, getting off of the negative crap, that tattoo you got is awesome! I have a couple of tats. I wish I could afford to get more ink but it'll have to wait for now. Yours is awesome. It really is a beautiful life and I don't see how anyone could dispute that? Okay, so you got it during those now famous 31 days so what! Caylee was already dead anyway right, you can't be expected to dwell on that forever. I think once people found out you didn't have a job, then they understood why you murdered Caylee. I mean without a job you couldn't support her, it was for the best and in her best interest, anyone can see that. Believe me, I know what you did is totally different than how the media is making it out to be. Besides, buzzards, raccoons, rats, maggots, and worms all gotta eat too right! You murdered Caylee to feed God's creatures. That was a selfless act actually. Well, I'll write again soon. I just wanted to take your mind off of the horrific visions some people are trying to bombard you with. I would never dream of trying to force you to remember what Caylee looked like with duck tape on her little face, having those two big beautiful brown eyes staring back at you terrified and confused looking. Or how horrible that smell must have been as Caylee decomposed in your car trunk inside those bags. I'd never bring that up to you. That would be a lousy thing to do. Just like I wouldn't want you to think about your poor grandmother and how she must have felt the moment she realized her grandchild stole money from her grandfather's assisted living account. I mean only a horrible person would bring that sorta thing up in a letter to you. I wouldn't do that to you. I could only imagine the horror of someone trying to make you think of little sweet Caylee and what that tiny body must have looked like when rigor-mortis set in. I'd never want you to think about such things. Anyway, if I don't get to write again, good luck at trial. And stay positive. Even if you do get sentenced to death, in today's day and age it doesn't hurt. I don't think? I wonder if after one of the injections that paralyzes you, your still able to know whats happening? Hmm, it might be kind of like being buried alive? Oh well, I wouldn't give it much thought. Hey look at the bright side, at least when the state puts a convicted prisoner to death, they don't use duck tape! Ya' gotta be grateful for that huh!

Take care Casey

Please, no one quote this until we get a link, and once we do, just snip the parts or refer to it, please.  MuffyBee

Edit to add link (that wasn't so hard LOCA, please add it in the future):

http://thehinkymeter.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?p=20118
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 05:22:16 PM by klaasend » Logged

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: January 22, 2011, 04:25:25 PM »

John Doe wrote:
My letter to Casey.....
(snipped)

Where did this come from Loca?  Do you have a link?
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 04:28:01 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: January 22, 2011, 04:39:39 PM »

John Doe wrote:
My letter to Casey.....
(snipped)

Muffy I got it from the hinkymeter but wasnt sure if I should add that no it was a comment sorry. I hope I didnt do anything wrong if I did remove it I apologize.

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #664 on: January 22, 2011, 05:02:29 PM »

John Doe wrote:
My letter to Casey.....
(snipped)

Muffy I got it from the hinkymeter but wasnt sure if I should add that no it was a comment sorry. I hope I didnt do anything wrong if I did remove it I apologize.

loca - we need a link back to where you copy and pasted from, which would be the link to the hinkymeter article, and if it was a comment, then you would still have a link, and then note that it's a comment.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: January 22, 2011, 05:19:38 PM »

LOL Wooooooowwwwwwwww.   That was a full out rant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: January 22, 2011, 05:23:19 PM »

LOCA - it took me very little time to find the exact link back to that post at Hinkeymeter.  Please, WE ALWAYS want a link back.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: January 22, 2011, 06:36:41 PM »

AAAACHOO!! 'scuze me.!

Bless You Fanny Mae!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: January 22, 2011, 07:01:18 PM »

LOCA - it took me very little time to find the exact link back to that post at Hinkeymeter.  Please, WE ALWAYS want a link back.

sorry klaasend I didnt know if I could add that persons name to it from that link but now I know again sorry lesson lernt. thanks for not scolding me  your kind.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: January 22, 2011, 07:02:19 PM »

John Doe wrote:
My letter to Casey.....
(snipped)

loca - we need a link back to where you copy and pasted from, which would be the link to the hinkymeter article, and if it was a comment, then you would still have a link, and then note that it's a comment.
\\\p.s
I just got home and read that about the link lesson learned again sorry kindly.

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: January 22, 2011, 07:14:58 PM »

OT  Okay, I guess we've got the links problem out of the way.     

I'm hoping justice for Caylee will be coming soon.   

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #671 on: January 22, 2011, 11:57:27 PM »

Whoever wrote that, whether it was a post or an actual letter, I am pretty sure Casey will never see it.  Unless, Bozo decides to make a motion about it and she sees it in court. 

If it was a letter, I am sure Bozo reads her mail, so he would get to the part about him sucking and then rip it up.

I really wish there were a way to get letters to her without any intervention by Bozo, but I doubt there is right now.  nice letter though.  I just didn't like the part about her getting out, cause she ain't never getting out. 

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: January 23, 2011, 02:46:33 AM »

Whoever wrote that, whether it was a post or an actual letter, I am pretty sure Casey will never see it.  Unless, Bozo decides to make a motion about it and she sees it in court. 

If it was a letter, I am sure Bozo reads her mail, so he would get to the part about him sucking and then rip it up.

I really wish there were a way to get letters to her without any intervention by Bozo, but I doubt there is right now.  nice letter though.  I just didn't like the part about her getting out, cause she ain't never getting out. 

If she gets out I'll eat my brand new black sequin shoes!   Not happening   Shoot, her defense cant even get a decent reasonable doubt going & her family is going to do her in by their lies & stupidity.  She might avoid the needle but she's dying behind bars....good riddens.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: January 23, 2011, 08:41:00 PM »

Hey, Monkeys, just a thought about the Shovel borrowed by Casey from Brian Burner.  It seems to me that one of the key questions that needs to be asked, and maybe it was, and I just didn't see it, is, "Did Casey ever borrow a shovel from you before? Is this the one and only time it ever happened?"  That seems like the most pertinent question---Caylee was never missing before, and NOW the shovel is borrowed.   What do you all think?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: January 23, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »

Hey, Monkeys, just a thought about the Shovel borrowed by Casey from Brian Burner.  It seems to me that one of the key questions that needs to be asked, and maybe it was, and I just didn't see it, is, "Did Casey ever borrow a shovel from you before? Is this the one and only time it ever happened?"  That seems like the most pertinent question---Caylee was never missing before, and NOW the shovel is borrowed.   What do you all think?
MONK, I think it is a very pertinent question. Brilliant even.

I'm so jealous of your jammies that I have been looking for some flannel with monkeys on it to make me a pair of my own. This winter up here has been the coldest I can remember since we moved up here 8 yrs ago. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #675 on: January 23, 2011, 08:52:20 PM »

Good question, Monkalicious! I'd make a bet on the answer.   
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: January 23, 2011, 09:59:11 PM »

That was an actual letter that was being sent to her at the jail. I dont know if baez is informed of her mail ? I think he meant it as a snark not that he realy thought she would get out. I posted it but did not add the link my bad !  I think well I infer that he hopes it will get to her but who knows huh.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: January 23, 2011, 10:03:13 PM »

Does the jail inform  him of all incoming mail? I dunno the rules at the jail. I am happy that we are getting closer to May and justice for beautiful caylee.
hopefuly the anthonys will get theirs next! nice thought since they have obstructed so  openly by CA  washing caseys pants purposely!  everything she does is with purpose that will benefit her and her family! what's left of it.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: January 23, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »

Anyways isn't there a hearing scheduled for tomorrow?
looking foward to it !

good night my monkey friends stay warm! keep the faith I truly believe the defense is being sunk at every turn.

Loca
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: January 23, 2011, 10:13:30 PM »

Anyways isn't there a hearing scheduled for tomorrow?
looking foward to it !

good night my monkey friends stay warm! keep the faith I truly believe the defense is being sunk at every turn.

Good night Loca.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.