May 14, 2024, 04:19:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 445268 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: January 20, 2010, 07:16:13 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/22285878/detail.html
Fraud Guilty Plea Could Work Against Anthony
Back-To-Back Hearings Slated For Next Week

POSTED: 5:02 pm EST January 20, 2010
UPDATED: 5:39 pm EST January 20, 2010
ORLANDO, Fla. --
Now that sources said Casey Anthony is on the verge of pleading guilty to bank fraud Monday, prosecutors will be able to use that against in the murder case.

A guilty plea could open the door for prosecutors to impeach any of her statements introduced in the murder trial in which Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive In December 2008.

An Orlando defense attorney said the fraud case is not one Anthony can win. By getting her to plead guilty to multiple fraud counts, he said prosecutors gain a tactical advantage in the murder case.

"If you get guilty to five felonies and suddenly the jury gets the picture this person can't be trusted," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.
If Anthony goes through with pleading guilty to bank fraud Monday, Hornsby said prosecutors can use that plea to refute any of her statements introduced in the upcoming murder trial.

"That's very important. Even if she doesn't get on the stand and testify, they already damaged her credibility by showing she's been convicted of a felony," Hornsby said.

Hornsby also said he is not at all surprised by talk of Anthony pleading guilty and avoiding the fraud trial.

"She has little to gain by going to trial she doesn't have a valid defense," he said.

Hornsby said the security camera videos are compelling evidence Anthony went on a bad check spending spree on her best friend's account. In doing that, Hornsby said Anthony eliminates any risk of serious jail time if convicted of 13 fraud counts
"Casey gets peace of mind knowing she doesn't expose herself to 60 plus years in prison if Judge Strickland were to go hard on her," Hornsby said.

The check fraud hearing is set for Monday afternoon, and another hearing has just been set for Tuesday on the defense motion to get more access to the records of Texas Equusearch.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: January 20, 2010, 07:17:12 PM »

Fraud Guilty Plea Could Work Against Anthony
Back-To-Back Hearings Slated For Next Week

Now that sources said Casey Anthony is on the verge of pleading guilty to bank fraud Monday, prosecutors will be able to use that against in the murder case.

A guilty plea could open the door for prosecutors to impeach any of her statements introduced in the murder trial in which Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the disappearance of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive In December 2008.

An Orlando defense attorney said the fraud case is not one Anthony can win. By getting her to plead guilty to multiple fraud counts, he said prosecutors gain a tactical advantage in the murder case.

"If you get guilty to five felonies and suddenly the jury gets the picture this person can't be trusted," defense attorney Richard Hornsby said.

If Anthony goes through with pleading guilty to bank fraud Monday, Hornsby said prosecutors can use that plea to refute any of her statements introduced in the upcoming murder trial.

"That's very important. Even if she doesn't get on the stand and testify, they already damaged her credibility by showing she's been convicted of a felony," Hornsby said.

Hornsby also said he is not at all surprised by talk of Anthony pleading guilty and avoiding the fraud trial.

"She has little to gain by going to trial she doesn't have a valid defense," he said.

Hornsby said the security camera videos are compelling evidence Anthony went on a bad check spending spree on her best friend's account. In doing that, Hornsby said Anthony eliminates any risk of serious jail time if convicted of 13 fraud counts

"Casey gets peace of mind knowing she doesn't expose herself to 60 plus years in prison if Judge Strickland were to go hard on her," Hornsby said.

The check fraud hearing is set for Monday afternoon, and another hearing has just been set for Tuesday on the defense motion to get more access to the records of Texas Equusearch.

http://www.wesh.com/news/22285878/detail.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: January 20, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »

Trimm   
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #123 on: January 20, 2010, 07:46:52 PM »

Hey has anyone heard anything going on with the Zenaida lawsuit? Doesn't she deserve justice too?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: January 20, 2010, 07:51:43 PM »

Hollering for help !! from god above!!
these peeps are driving me insane!! with all their stupid crap. Cindy commented that  the car getting towed was just a meager amount!! but at the time she was having a hissy about the amount. I bet she even bit her tongue from chewing that gum so  violently!!
Now they think its meager!!
I guess so since now they are rolling literaly in  blood money . Neither one working  or has any intentions of working!!THEY living off the state disability  and all  these tv stations that think they are getting something new from them!! they deserve to get dooped. geez the anthonys are soaked in blood money from caylees death. drip drip!!!  they have kept this side show going all along for the money!!! the same goes for both attorneys on each side! money money money .

lets get this show on the road and either stick a needle in her arm!!
or give her LWOP let her rot in jail!!
bubbas sister is just licking her lips and waiting for her to show up.

the anthonys have no morals  or any values no self respect and  definetely no common sense!! the money has seared what brain there was in  that empty skull...

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: January 20, 2010, 08:15:13 PM »

Damn! I really wanted her to stand trial for the checks! I wanted her wide azz up on that stand looking her ex-best friend in the eye and say Naaaa I didn't do it. The whole courtroom gasps  Oh No! She did not just say that! The jury stands up and says we don't need no freaking time to decide.... GUILTY! Throw the switch! Yes, never in Florida history has there been a death penalty decided for check fraud, but the good people of Florida has had enough of Casey and her family! There is a shortage of bean dip and beef sticks, the people have spoken! Casey is carried out of the courtroom by burly officers as the crowd goes wild!!! 

Sorry.... must be the hair dye. 

I'm with you Boo.   

boo lmao roflmao  hahaha Iam with you girl I ditto that!! I hope she looses it in court and cant contain her temper and just totaly freaks rolls on the floor  spitting out  her breakfast oatmeal!! turns around and attempts to reach cindy hollering obscenities even  the devil himself !!! has never heard !! LAST BUT NO LEAST!! SHE GRABS BAEZ BY WHATEVER HAIR HE HAS LEFT and screams out  full truths about the sex pondevooo however its spelled.   

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #126 on: January 20, 2010, 08:16:18 PM »

Trimm   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #127 on: January 20, 2010, 08:19:39 PM »

yes pull the switch!! fry her!! put her in front of a firing squad.. tie her to a trree and let the bus run over her  pathetic arse!! there you have it cindy your own daughter got runned over by a bus.. or would you prefer to have her runned over by reindeer like grama did on  her way to grampas!! oops well its not christmas so the bus has to suffice.

good nite yall my meds are functioning lol cant you tell!!

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: January 20, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »

Hey has anyone heard anything going on with the Zenaida lawsuit? Doesn't she deserve justice too?

This is what I found.   
11/25/2009           Notice for Trial
12/16/2009           Uniform Order Setting Case for Jury/Pretrial
5/4/10 1:30PM
http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: January 20, 2010, 08:21:40 PM »

Nitey night Loca.     Monkey Devil!

~ Peter Frampton
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: January 20, 2010, 08:22:53 PM »

SOMETIMES
we need humor to get thru this anger that we feel towards her and her lame parents/family. we have to be silly or we will all be little clones running around acting like joy wray!! god  I dont even wanna go there yuk!!
anyways its been fun reading some of the silly realistic down to earth comments.
take care
they dont call me loca for nothing.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: January 20, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »

SOMETIMES
we need humor to get thru this anger that we feel towards her and her lame parents/family. we have to be silly or we will all be little clones running around acting like joy wray!! god  I dont even wanna go there yuk!!
anyways its been fun reading some of the silly realistic down to earth comments.
take care
nite nite buenas noches not nachos !!
nite to all you great monkey

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2010, 08:51:08 PM »

SOMETIMES
take care
nite nite buenas noches not nachos !!
nite to all you great monkey

an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #133 on: January 21, 2010, 01:02:53 AM »

"... Miss Anthony's attorneys may have to advise their client that the meetings cannot continue for fear of confidential information leaking to the press. Miss Anthony's counsel does not wish to give her this advice, but if they cannot meet with their client without the threat of videotapes of those meetings being distributed to the public, they will be forced to do so. The inability to meet with counsel, and its attendant ramifications, will amount to per se ineffective assistance of counsel."
    Okay what exactly is this nonsense meaning? Are they threatening, are they setting this up for ineffective assistance of counsel? 

JMO....pure bullchit!  None of their meetings have been recorded via audio and none of the video's have been released. As far as the so called intercom ...that's crap too. They were told by jail officials they would put them in an area where there were no windows, as they were complaining they were being spied on by the guards.  For the love of st. pete, all along they have wanted special treatment. They just don't get it. Casey is in jail accused of MURDER. She is a nothing who committed a horrendous crime. Her parents and defense team have made sure the case has been kept in the news by their outrageous appearances in the media. SHE IS NOT SPECIAL. Her daughter was special and she killed her. I just wonder when/if JS is going to get fed up and say ENOUGH and start sanctioning and fining them for their behaviour and wasting the courts time.  This is a stupid childish threat and I hope to hell they are called on it. As I said...JMO

Evening, all!  Been reading from the rafters, keeping up, but just haven't had a lot to add...now I do.  I'm not buying the "we're being videotaped by Orange County and it's violating Casey's constitutional rights/interfering with our ability to proffer effective legal counsel".  Primarily because there is no audio of attorney visits, only video necessary for both the protection of the inmate, his/her visitors, and for the safety of correctional officers maintaining custody of the inmate.  Secondly, Mr. Baez, Ms. Lyons, and Miss Anthony have zero problem effectively communicating in court via written notes and frequent head-turned-to-the-side/head lowered with lips barely moving conversations.  These blatantly false assertions against Orange County are a veiled warning to the court that Casey and her attorneys have already agreed that Casey will refuse their visits/counsel (thereby causing a mistrial), unless their demands are met. IMO   This is nothing short of extortion (my strongly-held opinion).  It's my prayer God gives Judge Strickland wisdom and he cuts this nonsense off at the knees.  Who do Baez and Lyons think they are????  Where do they get their overinflated egos and sense of entitlement???  I hope that someone points out to Judge Strickland that Baez, Lyons, and Anthony have no problem at all communicating in court: on tape and in front of a packed courtroom, with audio.  Therefore, logistically speaking, the underlying premise of their motion is without grounds.  DENIED.

On a side note, it's a shame Orange County can't sue Baez, Lyons, and Anthony for defamation since Baez and Lyons repeatedly make unfounded and unproven accusations against Orange County (basically accusing them of "acting with malice" towards Casey Anthony- the words they used to accuse the state's Attorneys' office).  They make it sound like Orange County is just offering inmate videotapes to the highest bidder.  I am sure Orange County's had enough of being made to be the villain.

Finally, Judge Strickland should not accept any plea deals from Casey Anthony.  Clearly, videotaped evidence and paper evidence (Casey Anthony's ID, signature, fingerprints, and handwriting on the items) proves she is guilty on all counts.  A fraud trial is not a restaurant where the inmate gets to order his/her charges a la carte.  This case is not a buffet where Casey Anthony gets to choose "a little of this, a little of that".  Allowing her to choose her counts (and in effect, attempt to manipulate her sentencing both in the fraud case and the murder case) is ludicrous.  Anything short of her pleading and being found guilty on all counts would be a massive miscarriage of justice.  Moreover, Judge Strickland needs to also consider Casey Anthony's well-documented history of stealing money/checks from others and the fraud she perpetrated on Mr. and Mrs. Plesea (per Lee's statements, Shirley Plesea's e-mails, Rick Plesea's e-mails, reports of Casey's credit card fraud on Cindy's account).  She is not a first-time offender, rather this is the first time Cindy couldn't manipulate the victim into dropping the case.  I'm reminded of that Bible verse about dogs returning to their vomit (sorry for the gross graphic).  I'm not calling Casey a dog, but merely stating this has been an ongoing issue with her-stealing and fraud...she needs to be held accountable this time to the fullest extent of the law.  She has no credible character witnesses to vouch for her to earn probation or credit for time served.  She made no efforts to repay any monies prior to being caught-and even then she tried to get the charges thrown out...not exactly taking full responsibility or repentant.  Repentance means to freely admit wrong doing, agonize over the offense, turn from evil and wholeheartedly do good...not try to get the charges thrown out or reduced, choose one or a few to admit to, and try to get the lightest sentence possible through lying/manipulation/subterfuge.  It's my prayer that Judge Strickland will not be moved by: the deceit (IMO) of the defendant; the emotional pull to give a [young] defendant a second chance; the intentionally misleading assertion that the defendant has no previous offenses (thanks to her enabling parents); and her "exemplary" record thus far as a model prisoner (a misnomer at best-if prisoners were such paragons of virtue, they wouldn't be prisoners).  When this is all said and done, I sincerely hope Judge Strickland takes Cindy and George into his chamber and details the damage they've done in enabling Casey, for their sake.  MOO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2010, 01:06:58 AM »

O.k., rant over!  Checking Morgan's thread and calling it a night.  Take good care, my fellow monkeys.  God bless you wherever you are!

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: January 21, 2010, 01:14:33 AM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22286349/detail.html

Casey Defense May Bypass Prosecutors On Plea Deal

Posted: 5:42 pm EST January 20, 2010 Updated: 6:31 pm EST January 20, 2010

Comment On This Story ››
ORLANDO, Fla. -- It appears Casey Anthony’s defense team is planning to bypass prosecutors and take its chances on a check fraud plea deal with the judge. Between an expected plea and trial delays, it seems like her defense lawyers are doing everything they can to avoid a jury.

If Casey's check fraud case were to go to a jury, it would see security video of her at the teller window of the Bank of America on South Conway Road in Orlando, less than a month after Caylee disappeared, cashing a stolen check from her best friend with her friend's forged name on it.

A jury would see Casey Anthony smile at the teller as she took the $250 cash from her best friend Amy Huizenga's checking account. A jury would see Casey at the checkout at Target stores and Winn Dixie with stolen checks, buying her white sunglasses, beer, food, lingerie and even the blue hoodie that she was arrested in.

Casey initially pled not guilty to the check fraud charges, asked for a change of venue and tried to get the judge to drop some of the charges. But now, Eyewitness News has learned, she's planning to take her chances with the judge.

“If you can't do any worse with the judge than what the state has offered you in a plea, then you can do better,” WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said Wednesday.

Sheaffer suspects the defense and prosecutors couldn't come to terms on the issue of adjudication, whether Casey would be adjudicated or convicted. If she were to be convicted, it might limit her option to take the stand during her murder trial, because prosecutors could ask her whether she's ever been convicted and it would damage her credibility with the jury.

The defense doesn't have to take its chances with the judge; it could go to trial. But Sheaffer says taking responsibility for the crime usually brings a lighter sentence.

“You go to trial and your client gets convicted, they're going to suffer a harsher penalty,” Sheaffer said.

The plan for a plea comes on the heels of Eyewitness News reports exposing defense attorney Andrea Lyon's disparaging comments about jurors. On the recording, Lyon bashed judges, female prosecutors, victim's advocates and even called jurors “killers.”

“You can give the killers on your jury, and there are some, the ammunition they need to go after people,” Lyons said while lecturing local lawyers in 2008.

The expected plea is not etched in stone. Anytime between now and Monday afternoon, Casey could change her mind.

“As Yogi Berra said, ‘It ain't over 'til it's over,’” Sheaffer said.

If Casey decides to go to trial, it might start Monday, even though the defense has not yet questioned alleged victim Amy Huizenga under oath. The judge has said in court that her check case would be resolved either with a plea or trial on January 25.

EXCLUSIVE: CASEY TO BE OFFERED DEAL IN FRAUD CASE

Until now, Casey Anthony has never admitted to a shred of guilt, but Eyewitness News has learned there will be a plea deal in her check fraud case.

Casey still faces charges for murdering her daughter and the outcome of the plea deal could affect that case, as well.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #136 on: January 21, 2010, 02:39:16 AM »

ISpy, on the point about this dribble about the defense not be able to meet with their client in fear their meetings will be made public - this is more happy horsesnit and nothing to worry about, the judge already indicated that the issue of them being seen on video is not enough to break OC jail protocol to extend privilege to one defendant awaiting trial incarcerated on no bond - this defense has already been told in plain English that their meetings were NOT on audio nor would not be released as such so all this is is more attempts to taint the jury pool & outrage the public -- I guess they havent figured out by now that aside from a few nutjobs the public doesnt believe this bunk & bull as well as know that their client killed Caylee Marie.

Their wanting a plea at the 11th hour on the check fraud also indicates that they know no theatrics in the world are going to sway a jury of her peers either for this pending trial or her murder trial.   They are now trying desperately not to have these crimes as part of her murder trial to impeach her or her family or go to her general character as it will surely help convict her for the lying, murderous theft she is.  If a jury sees those tapes of her smiling away buying beer, bras & bug out sunglasses with a wiggle in her walk exhibiting not a care in the world nothing else will save her from conviction.  They are running scared and all they have left is stalling, BS & a hail Mary throw everything at the wall and hope something sticks, I have faith none of it will benefit Casey or their defense on her behalf in the long run.  Even if she admits her guilt to the economic crimes & gets a plea, it will bite her in her ever growing badunkadunk...no worries.   I doubt sincerely Judge Strickland will go for anything resembling a nonconviction, dont forget he has seen those surveillance videos already.

I will say though, for the first time I actually think they are considering also trying to get her murder charge reduced & will revisit a plea for a lesser degree - they know she's screwed, blued and tattooed, I have a feeling they know more than we have seen released in discovery that they know the prosecution has - as if what we've seen isnt enough.  I do not believe they would ever succeed in getting her murder charge reduced to anything lower than murder two which can still carry a life sentence in the State of Florida.  I doubt the prosecution would agree & moreover I doubt Judge Strickland would consider it - you know he has to be beyond tried dealing with this defense team as is, knowing what he knows.   

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: January 21, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.   

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/1/20/casey_anthony_case_back_in_court_monday.html
 Casey Anthony Case Back In Court Monday
Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:12:21 PM
Reported by Adam Longo

ORLANDO -- Casey Anthony will be back in court Monday, but it won’t be for a trial in her check fraud case.

That case was originally scheduled to begin Monday, and News 13 was the first to learn the trial would not move forward as planned.

Legal experts believe the reason Anthony's check fraud trial won't start Monday is because they said she's ready to change her plea.

Casey has thus far pled not guilty to charges she stole checks from friend Amy Huizenga, cashed them at a local bank and used them to buy goods at a Target store.

While there's no confirmation at all that Anthony plans to change her plea at a hearing on Monday, it wouldn't be the first time a high profile defendant surprised everyone with a plea change.

In November at a pre-trial hearing, former astronaut Lisa Nowak pled guilty to a reduced charge and avoided prison time.
What's not clear with Anthony is if any deal has been struck between her lawyers and prosecutors.

Legal experts said a felony conviction on check fraud charges wouldn't come up in her murder case unless she took the stand.

But does the defense really lose anything with a guilty plea?

That's not all expected to play out on Monday.

Sources said two different motions will be heard by the judge.

The first deals with the Texas EquuSearch group.

Anthony's lawyers filed papers with the court back in November saying, "evidence discovered by the defense shows that statements made by TES (Texas EquuSearch) to the court were inaccurate."

EquuSearch handed over documents stating only 32 volunteer searchers combed through the area where Caylee's remains were eventually found.

The defense found at least two others who offered sworn statements, and News 13 talked to a man in November who said he searched in that area.

Anthony's defense believes EquuSearch hasn't been forthcoming and they are once again demanding all documents relating to the search for Caylee.

The other motion expected deals with Jill Kerley, an ex-wife of meter reader Roy Kronk

~ Peter Frampton
PJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #138 on: January 21, 2010, 06:23:09 AM »

O.k., rant over!  Checking Morgan's thread and calling it a night.  Take good care, my fellow monkeys.  God bless you wherever you are!

Hi Monkeys, I hope today is a Wonderful day for all!

I Spy, that was no rant  !  You said exactly what I feel but you put it so much more eloquently than I could have.  Yours is a voice of common sense and sound reasoning.  I too hope Judge S will take all Casey's prior thefts into account at sentencing.  This evil creature even stole from Caylee's bank.  What a piece of work...   George is the one who offered that up before he decided to put on his blinders.  Turning a blind eye to a child's criminal behavior should be a crime in itself.  Telling lies to cover for Casey is unforgivable.  Caylee deserves so much better than she is getting from her grandparents.  How sad that it's strangers who cradle this precious baby's memory in our Hearts.

God Bless You I Spy!
PJ (Paula) flower

Not all of us have to possess earthshaking talent. Just common sense and love will do. <br />- Myrtle Auvil
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: January 21, 2010, 07:38:25 AM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2010/01/20/crimesider/entry6119730.shtml
January 21, 2010 6:30 AM
Casey Anthony Says She Didn't Kill Daughter Caylee, But Will She Admit to Check Fraud?
ORLANDO, Fla. (CBS/WKMG) Casey Anthony, the Orlando mother who insists she didn't murder her 2-year-old daughter, may be prepared to admit to some financial finagling -- allegations of check fraud. That case against her, involving a former friend, has been delayed, signaling a possible plea deal.

Photo: Casey Anthony with her daughter, Caylee.

Meanwhile, Anthony sits in the Orange County, Fla. jail without bond in the murder of daughter Caylee.

Anthony's former friend Amy Huizenga accused her of check fraud. The trial was scheduled to begin Jan. 25, but Orange County court officials said it won't happen. Instead, there will be hearing in the case on that day, and CBS affiliate WKMG reports the delay could indicate a plea is coming.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.