May 14, 2024, 08:38:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #155 1/19/10 - 2/23/10  (Read 445295 times)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1320 on: February 12, 2010, 10:12:40 AM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/
Timer55 and the Anthony Conspiracy

Posted on February 12th, 2010 by by Valhall
Thank you very much, Trimm!
You are so cool!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1321 on: February 12, 2010, 10:15:49 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm having some computer problems--(a malware nasty has turned my computer screen into a black hole--It's called Vista Guardian, and it tries to get you to purchase antivirus software, but really it steals your credit card info. You need to get a computer guru, (at least I need to,) to install something to fix it.)  Which is why I'm at the library to get my monkey fix. 
At any rate, I woke up at 4 am in a cold sweat, (HEH! as James Brown used to say.) and had a thought.  Here's the scenario I've imagined.  Dominic Casey has finally turned on the A's, because he's in a big ol' tub of trouble.  He knew Caylee was dead and was told where the remains were by, most likely, Cindy, during pillow talk.  He also knows that Baez and Casey were, ahem, inappropriate, to say the least, and there is SOMETHING on the video tapes at the jail.  Baez is going to be booted out as defense counsel, and censured, for unethical behavior.  Cindy and George are going to be offered a deal to avoid obstruction charges.  Dominic is in protective custody--and he will spill it all.  We will find out what's going on because someone won't be able to keep his or her mouth shut.  What do you all think?  Does that sound plausible?  (Obviously, I think about this case too much.)

O/T ~ I read of your comp problems and googled it, found this that could help IF you still have access to your comp. http://www.precisesecurity.com/rogue/vista-guardian/

If not, I would try re-booting in safe-mode and scanning your comp with any malware/spyware program you have installed. Hope this helps.

On topic ~ ITA with your thoughts here, and think we all think about Caylee way more than any of the A's, so it can never be a bad thing, someone has too!
Thanks, NCSunny. My computer guy came out and fixed me up.  He installed somethng called Malwarebytes that should clean it up, but it doesn't prevent the bacteria.  Oh, well, I'm back on now.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: February 12, 2010, 11:24:27 AM »

an angelic monkey   Thanks for the links!
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1323 on: February 12, 2010, 12:06:36 PM »

Good morning, Monkeys!  I'm having some computer problems--(a malware nasty has turned my computer screen into a black hole--It's called Vista Guardian, and it tries to get you to purchase antivirus software, but really it steals your credit card info. You need to get a computer guru, (at least I need to,) to install something to fix it.)  Which is why I'm at the library to get my monkey fix. 
At any rate, I woke up at 4 am in a cold sweat, (HEH! as James Brown used to say.) and had a thought.  Here's the scenario I've imagined.  Dominic Casey has finally turned on the A's, because he's in a big ol' tub of trouble.  He knew Caylee was dead and was told where the remains were by, most likely, Cindy, during pillow talk.  He also knows that Baez and Casey were, ahem, inappropriate, to say the least, and there is SOMETHING on the video tapes at the jail.  Baez is going to be booted out as defense counsel, and censured, for unethical behavior.  Cindy and George are going to be offered a deal to avoid obstruction charges.  Dominic is in protective custody--and he will spill it all.  We will find out what's going on because someone won't be able to keep his or her mouth shut.  What do you all think?  Does that sound plausible?  (Obviously, I think about this case too much.)

Hey, Monkeys, I normally don't quote myself but this is just too weird.  This is a cut and paste from the comments on the Orlando Sentinel site.  I was just speculating about the ex parte request with Judge Strickland here at Scared Monkeys, I have no insider knowledge and I am not Lily_Marie.  I also am not an excellent source in FL.  In addition, this was written way after I posted.  I was just thinking out loud...Wowzers.  Look at the similarities.  Should I be creeped out?

Mr. Nejames is going to MOP THE FLOOR with Baez, and expect a good SMACKDOWN from Judge Strickland. Here's the very latest from my excellent source in FLA:
1. Dom Casey has indeed turned on the Anthonys because he was facing a heap of trouble himself! He is in protective custody and has begun spilling ALL the beans to SAO. He knew poor Caylee was dead and was told where to find her remains by Cindy (pillowtalk??!). Cindy has been the ringleader for a small band of deluded jerks who are on a campaign to spread reasonable doubt. There is a lot of illegal stuff going on with the 'Team Caylee/Yuku' group and they are going down. Cindy and George (who is very P.O.ed at his wife, btw) are desperate to negotiate a plea deal for themselves because there is probable cause for Obstruction of Justice charges!!
2. Dom Casey also knows all about the (ahem) "inappropriate relationship" between Baez and Casey (yuk!) and SURPRISE there is SOMETHING on the jail tapes!!! Baez is going to removed as defense counsel and censured for unethical conduct.
All in all, it's been a very interesting few days and look for the Baez and Anthony house of cards to come crashing down soon.

Lily_Marie (02/11/2010, 4:31 PM )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-motions-20100211,0,564164,comment-display-all.story

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1324 on: February 12, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jill-kerley-kronk-20100212,0,4766696.story
Ex-wife of meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains to be questioned under oath
Prosecutors handling the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony will depose Jill Kerley later this month

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel

11:10 a.m. EST, February 12, 2010

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

The ex-wife of the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains will be questioned under oath later this month, according to a notice filed in court Friday.

Prosecutors handling the first-degree murder case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, will question Jill Kerley, who lives in Tennessee, on Feb. 25. Kerley was married to now former meter reader Roy Kronk for about four months.

Casey Anthony's defense team had earlier requested to depose Kerley and save her testimony. Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted the request, but prosecutors have the right to depose Kerley first.

Casey Anthony's lawyers claim testimony from Kerley will introduce evidence that Kronk should be a suspect in the case. Kronk found Caylee's remains in December 2008 in woods near her family's east Orange County home.

Kerley already told a private investigator for the Anthony team that Kronk once tied her up with duct tape and kidnapped her for two weeks, records said. Her allegations were videotaped and released to the media.

Duct tape is central to the first-degree murder case. Forensic evidence released by the State Attorney's Office shows Caylee's mouth was covered by duct tape when she died.
Kronk's attorney has said his client never hurt his ex-wives and had nothing to do with 2-year-old Caylee other than finding her bones.

Because of an illness, Kerley can't travel to Orlando. She will report to a lawyer's office in Knoxville for the questioning.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1325 on: February 12, 2010, 12:27:40 PM »

WOW  monkalicious

Wouldn't that be wonderful if it all came true. There should would be some happy monkies around. I guess time will tell. Then maybe this Lily_Marie read your post here and added her own spin since it was posted after yours. We can all hope it's true. I would like to see them all 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1326 on: February 12, 2010, 12:29:43 PM »

WOW  monkalicious

Wouldn't that be wonderful if it all came true. There should would be some happy monkies around. I guess time will tell. Then maybe this Lily_Marie read your post here and added her own spin since it was posted after yours. We can all hope it's true. I would like to see them all 
Ditto, Green Eyes.  I would love to see Cindy finally (almost more than Casey,) be held accountable for her actions.

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: February 12, 2010, 12:30:28 PM »

O/T ~ I read of your comp problems and googled it, found this that could help IF you still have access to your comp. http://www.precisesecurity.com/rogue/vista-guardian/

If not, I would try re-booting in safe-mode and scanning your comp with any malware/spyware program you have installed. Hope this helps.

On topic ~ ITA with your thoughts here, and think we all think about Caylee way more than any of the A's, so it can never be a bad thing, someone has too!
Thanks, NCSunny. My computer guy came out and fixed me up.  He installed somethng called Malwarebytes that should clean it up, but it doesn't prevent the bacteria.  Oh, well, I'm back on now.

If you use Firefox as your web browser add the "security add-on called Ad Block + and the add-on called No Script you will prevent most of the bacteria too. In the configuration for Ad Block there is an option to "Block Iframes" select this and you will never have a problem as long as you keep them current. They are free too.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1328 on: February 12, 2010, 12:34:55 PM »

Thanks, MikiMonkey.  I'm not very computer savvy and it spooked me to see the black screen.  I couldn't get rid of the Vista Guardian thing unless I bought the antivirus software.  Luckily, I did know not to click on anything and backed sloooowly away from the computer, gnashing my teeth and tearing my hair with abandon.  (Just kidding--no abandon!)  Next time I'll know what to do.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: February 12, 2010, 01:08:28 PM »

Hey, Monkeys...Something is cooking.  Look at this from the Orange County Clerk of Courts...

02/12/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-10524  HOLLY A. BRISTOW, MEDIA  (9.99)
02/12/2010     Transaction Assessment      1.00
02/12/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-10598  Media  (1.00)
02/12/2010     Transaction Assessment      15.99
02/12/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-10610  media  (15.99)

Oh, what could it be?

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: February 12, 2010, 02:19:20 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I had to laugh out loud when I read Mark Nejames comments. Baez needs to back off because mark will chew him up and spit him out .
Baez is no match for Nejame, this man has 28 years under his belt! how can one compare that with baez's few years.
Baez has let this case go to his head and his lack of knowledge and professionalism
is showing biggtime.  baez has repeatedly insulted the prosecution saying that they were just showing off for the camera(caseys last hearing) when ideed its baez that loves the camera on him.  I can see why baez and cindy have become such close friends. they are similiar in personality.
Baez has acted tacky and so ghetto with his insults to people , to me that is not acting like a professional I have yet to hear the prosecution or anyone he attacks fire back with insults. He has no business on this case  the man has no idea what he is doing come on  get him off the case send him to do traffic  court or  make him a meter maide . there is no difference between him and cindy with their hateful remarks.

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: February 12, 2010, 03:43:52 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/22546056/detail.html
Casey's Defense Wants Private Meeting Denied
Posted: 2:39 pm EST February 12, 2010Updated: 3:08 pm EST February 12, 2010
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's defense team filed a motion Friday asking a judge to deny the prosecutions request for a private meeting.

Casey's attorney's argued that, because their request for a private meeting with the judge was denied last year, the prosecution shouldn't be allowed either.
  Motion to Block Request  http://www.wftv.com/pdf/22545604/detail.html
Eyewitness News first reported when state prosecutors filed a motion last week asking for permission to hold back evidence from the defense.

According to a notice filed in court Friday, prosecutors will question the ex-wife of the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee's remains. Casey's defense team says Jill Kerley's testimony will prove her ex-husband, Roy Kronk, should be a suspect in Caylee's murder. She claims Kronk bound her with duct tape while they were married.

Prosecutors will question Kerley under oath via Skype on February 25

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: February 12, 2010, 03:49:46 PM »

Legal Analyst Bill Sheaffer on Casey Anthony Case
Submit Questions For Bill To Answer
 Posted in Latest Posts by craigatwftv on February 12, 2010

Bill Sheaffer is going to answer questions from users in an upcoming post and would love to get submissions from his blog fans. Please submit your questions, regarding the case against Casey Anthony, as a comment on this post only and we’ll take the cream of the crop to answer in a post next week.

DO NOT comment on the questions — this area is only for submitting questions, not debating them. Please only submit questions. Thanks!

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: February 12, 2010, 03:50:32 PM »

Duh,here is the link.     http://www.wftv.com/caseyanthonyblog/index.html

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1334 on: February 12, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »

Hey, Monkeys, I normally don't quote myself but this is just too weird.  This is a cut and paste from the comments on the Orlando Sentinel site.  I was just speculating about the ex parte request with Judge Strickland here at Scared Monkeys, I have no insider knowledge and I am not Lily_Marie.  I also am not an excellent source in FL.  In addition, this was written way after I posted.  I was just thinking out loud...Wowzers.  Look at the similarities.  Should I be creeped out?

Mr. Nejames is going to MOP THE FLOOR with Baez, and expect a good SMACKDOWN from Judge Strickland. Here's the very latest from my excellent source in FLA:
1. Dom Casey has indeed turned on the Anthonys because he was facing a heap of trouble himself! He is in protective custody and has begun spilling ALL the beans to SAO. He knew poor Caylee was dead and was told where to find her remains by Cindy (pillowtalk??!). Cindy has been the ringleader for a small band of deluded jerks who are on a campaign to spread reasonable doubt. There is a lot of illegal stuff going on with the 'Team Caylee/Yuku' group and they are going down. Cindy and George (who is very P.O.ed at his wife, btw) are desperate to negotiate a plea deal for themselves because there is probable cause for Obstruction of Justice charges!!
2. Dom Casey also knows all about the (ahem) "inappropriate relationship" between Baez and Casey (yuk!) and SURPRISE there is SOMETHING on the jail tapes!!! Baez is going to removed as defense counsel and censured for unethical conduct.
All in all, it's been a very interesting few days and look for the Baez and Anthony house of cards to come crashing down soon.

Lily_Marie (02/11/2010, 4:31 PM )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-motions-20100211,0,564164,comment-display-all.story

You had that spot on    Let the fireworks begin 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1335 on: February 12, 2010, 05:54:08 PM »

Hey Muffy!   

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: February 12, 2010, 05:54:57 PM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/02/casey-anthony-defense-objects.html
WDBO Local News      
Casey Anthony defense objects to private judge-prosecution meeting
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ February 12, 2010 5:31 PM Permalink | Comments (0)
Defense lawyers for Casey Anthony have filed a motion objecting to a private meeting between judge Stan Strickland and prosecutors.
State attorneys made the request in a motion filed on February 3rd, saying they have obtained materials that shouldn't be released to the public.

They claimed "good cause for the delay of these materials."

Casey's defense says because "the State gives no reason, explanation or argument for this highly unusual legal request," it should be denied.

In April of 2009 the defense was denied a similar request.

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: February 12, 2010, 05:55:01 PM »

Hey Muffy!   

Hi trimmy 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: February 13, 2010, 03:13:45 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-casey-anthony-jill-kerley-kronk-20100212,0,4766696.story
Ex-wife of meter reader who found Caylee Anthony's remains to be questioned under oath
Prosecutors handling the first-degree murder case against Casey Anthony will depose Jill Kerley later this month

By Amy L. Edwards, Orlando Sentinel

11:10 a.m. EST, February 12, 2010

* EmailE-mail
    * printPrint
    * increase text size decrease text size Text Size

The ex-wife of the Orange County meter reader who found Caylee Marie Anthony's remains will be questioned under oath later this month, according to a notice filed in court Friday.

Prosecutors handling the first-degree murder case against Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, will question Jill Kerley, who lives in Tennessee, on Feb. 25. Kerley was married to now former meter reader Roy Kronk for about four months.

Casey Anthony's defense team had earlier requested to depose Kerley and save her testimony. Orange County Circuit Judge Stan Strickland granted the request, but prosecutors have the right to depose Kerley first.

Casey Anthony's lawyers claim testimony from Kerley will introduce evidence that Kronk should be a suspect in the case. Kronk found Caylee's remains in December 2008 in woods near her family's east Orange County home.

Kerley already told a private investigator for the Anthony team that Kronk once tied her up with duct tape and kidnapped her for two weeks, records said. Her allegations were videotaped and released to the media.

Duct tape is central to the first-degree murder case. Forensic evidence released by the State Attorney's Office shows Caylee's mouth was covered by duct tape when she died.
Kronk's attorney has said his client never hurt his ex-wives and had nothing to do with 2-year-old Caylee other than finding her bones.

Because of an illness, Kerley can't travel to Orlando. She will report to a lawyer's office in Knoxville for the questioning.

How did Bozo not know this, seriously did he get his law degree from a cracker jack box?     O wait till the State gets hold of this lying hag & puts it to her what the penalty for perjury and such, I expect to hear a lot of ummmm, ahhh ....well - we wont see this witness at trial nor will the defense succeed at smearing this man any further in open court without looking like the fools they are.   Shame on them

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: February 13, 2010, 08:28:12 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2010/2/12/anthony_prosecutors_to_question_meter_reader39s_exwife.html
 Anthony Prosecutors To Question Meter Reader's Ex-Wife
Friday, February 12, 2010 8:55:50 PM
ORLANDO -- The prosecution in the Casey Anthony case will get the first chance to question the ex-wife of the former meter reader who found the body of Caylee Anthony.

According to the Orlando Sentinel, Jill Kerley, who lives in Tennessee, will be deposed on Feb. 25.

Kerley was married to Roy Kronk for about four months.

Anthony's defense team claims Kerley's testimony will introduce evidence that Kronk should be a suspect in the case.

Kerley allegedly claimed Kronk once tied her up with duct tape. Forensic evidence reportedly shows Caylee's mouth was covered with duct tape when she died.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.