May 21, 2024, 11:41:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #73  (Read 323901 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #940 on: December 13, 2008, 12:23:22 AM »

I just love all the beautiful Christmas avatars.  Where in the world did you all find them???
I collect things from the internet to make holiday avatars out of existing ones for posters all year long and hope my computer doesn't crash! 

You must be pretty computer savvy, which I am not.  I really like the way some sparkle and I love Klaas' lights. 
CBB has always made my Tink and I love every one of them!  I keep asking her to make ME beautiful!    She rocks!
O/T  I know and sorry about this but just had to chime in   for I think it was CBB or maybe Klaasend that made me prsentable ...  I knew  Good Looking was out of the picture (beyond current technology) but I think they did on hell of a job.
JMO of course...
SYB

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #941 on: December 13, 2008, 12:23:55 AM »

Am thinking it's time for me to head for the monkey bunkey.  Am feeling pissy and can think of a dozen things I could say but would bring the wrath of the gods mods down on me, lol, so will call it a night.  G'night monkeys and guests! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #942 on: December 13, 2008, 12:24:35 AM »

Hey, I just found the following online. I haven't seen it phrased this specifically anywhere else. So, it was something about the skull itself, I'll bet evidence of an injury to the head.

Evidence links skull to Caylee Anthony's home

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say evidence found on a child's skull was linked to the central Florida home of a missing 3-year-old girl.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday on NBC's "Today Show" that the medical examiner found clues from remains discovered near 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's home that in the sheriff's words were “linked” to the house. A search warrant was executed early Friday morning.

Beary did not give further details, but investigators were seen taking several garbage bags from the home.

Beary said he believes the remains are those of Caylee, but he will wait for DNA analysis to be absolutely sure.

The girl has been missing for six months. Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is being held on first-degree murder and other charges.

Here's the LINK:
http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=95944

Thanks
Interesting.  I believe we all knew most of what you heard, but not anything particular ON the SKULL , unless there talking about  the the duct tape everybody is talking about found on her mouth.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #943 on: December 13, 2008, 12:24:43 AM »

Hey, I just found the following online. I haven't seen it phrased this specifically anywhere else. So, it was something about the skull itself, I'll bet evidence of an injury to the head.

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — Authorities say evidence found on a child's skull was linked to the central Florida home of a missing 3-year-old girl.

Orange County Sheriff Kevin Beary said Friday on NBC's "Today Show" that the medical examiner found clues from remains discovered near 3-year-old Caylee Anthony's home that in the sheriff's words were “linked” to the house. A search warrant was executed early Friday morning.

Beary did not give further details, but investigators were seen taking several garbage bags from the home.

Beary said he believes the remains are those of Caylee, but he will wait for DNA analysis to be absolutely sure.

The girl has been missing for six months. Her mother, 22-year-old Casey Anthony, is being held on first-degree murder and other charges.

Here's the LINK:

Either that or the duct tape, because it was on the skull~OR, there were wounds on her head in which case they would be looking for the "object" to compare the wound dimensions to, bring in a toolmark examiner and they can figure out weird shapes, sizes etc of wounds.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: December 13, 2008, 12:25:40 AM »

Am thinking it's time for me to head for the monkey bunkey.  Am feeling pissy and can think of a dozen things I could say but would bring the wrath of the gods mods down on me, lol, so will call it a night.  G'night monkeys and guests! 

Goodnight Wyks!
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #945 on: December 13, 2008, 12:26:03 AM »

Here's the LINK:

Thanks
Interesting.  I believe we all knew most of what you heard, but not anything particular ON the SKULL , unless there talking about  the the duct tape everybody is talking about found on her mouth.

Yes, it was the "skull" part that I was focusing on. I just hadn't heard it stated that way earlier.
Brachiate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: December 13, 2008, 12:26:13 AM »

Nah, not an ax, I think it looks more like a paint stirrrrer, or a piece of quarter round or something.  Stirrer????  I think I just tripped over a butthen!!!!!

I hope you are right.  Someone else thought it looked like trim molding.

I posted about the "stick", saying i thought it looked liked trim molding. I was thinking that if LE took trim molding into evidence they may have been looking for fluids that seeped under the molding (a very hard place to clean). I also thought this fit in with a post that indicated carpeting was taken into evidence.

Other Monkeys posted that they did not see a "stick" at all, or that they saw the "stick" as some other object. The entire discussion was mainly because we couldn't agree what was actually in the picture(s).

I'm sure there is a lot more important evidence. This just caught my eye because it was something i could see in the otherwise bagged evidence. What i really want is to see inside all the evidence bags and that isn't going to happen, so I'm stuck with sticks     

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: December 13, 2008, 12:28:57 AM »

Does anyone have the link to the stuff that was taken out of the house by as reported earlier by the news crews? I can't find it, and I am gettin sleepy......

We won't know until forensics are done and Discovery again, like the past thousands of pages.  Assuming she takes a plea deal, whe'll never know

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #948 on: December 13, 2008, 12:29:02 AM »

Caylee is Everyone's Daughter ~ As you Find Her Photo and Her Story Front Page ~ Posted by Our U.S. Military. U.S. Army Alaska Official Website .........   

http://www.usarak.army.mil/main/

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: December 13, 2008, 12:30:19 AM »

when george built the patio and when he was working in his garden?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #950 on: December 13, 2008, 12:34:11 AM »

Klaas,

Nanners, when you get a chance.

Thanks, KCJackie
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #951 on: December 13, 2008, 12:34:20 AM »

when george built the patio and when he was working in his garden?

I have no clue, would be interesting to find out though.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: December 13, 2008, 12:34:25 AM »

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 11:13 pm EST December 12, 2008

CASEY'S PARENTS MAY EVENTUALLY FACE CHARGES

Sources close to the case told Eyewitness News that Casey's parents, George and Cindy, may someday face criminal charges. Sources tipped Eyewitness News off that George and Cindy Anthony checked into the luxury Ritz-Carlton Hotel on Thursday night.

Meanwhile, Eyewitness News has learned the sheriff's office is looking into charging the Anthonys with obstruction of justice.

Rooms go for about $300 a night at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel and sources say they Anthonys had dinner at Normans on Thursday night, where dinner could cost $100 a person. The Anthonys recently hired attorney Brad Conway to replace Mark NeJame.

Conway could not tell Eyewitness News who is paying for the room, but said the Anthonys needed peace and quiet.

"They want to be left alone. They want to grieve and go through the process without the publicity that's been focused on them so long," Conway said.

The Anthonys have spent months insisting Caylee is alive, but with the news of the remains Conway said they are prepared to accept Caylee may be dead.

"They are realistic about the possibilities and about the fact that this is likely Caylee, but continue to pray that likely it's not," Conway said.

In the meantime, sources told Eyewitness News investigators are building a case against the Anthonys. They may face obstructions of justice charges.

Conway said he's talked to the State Attorney's Office and is not aware of any pending charges and maintains the Anthonys have done nothing wrong.

"Anytime the sheriff's office cordons your house and serves a search warrant, there are a potential for charges. I don't know what the sheriff's office has in mind, but the Anthonys have cooperated fully and will continue to cooperate," Conway said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

YOU KIDDING!  They are in the Ritz-Carlton????  Who's paying for THAT?  FL?   I do like the kid finders stopped there charade.  They have NOBODY left, except for that Michelle Bart and a new attorney.  Maybe they'll actually listen this time!

I DO hope so much they DO get convicted for obstruction of justice, as deserved!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: December 13, 2008, 12:35:01 AM »

Hello!  I'm waaaaaaaaaay behind reading today... my son got married.

Anyhoo Extreme Forensics just came on and they are talking about lifting fingerprints off of duct tape.  It's on the ID channel

Mags ... lots of overviews and videos from today's happenings in the Caylee Marie case on the wftv site.

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOGEPPERS!!

Janet
9:35 PM PT

Duct Tape Found Stuck To Mouth Of Child's Remains
Friday, December 12, 2008 – updated: 11:13 pm EST December 12, 2008

http://www.wftv.com/news/18264817/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: December 13, 2008, 12:35:03 AM »

Here's the LINK:

Either that or the duct tape, because it was on the skull~OR, there were wounds on her head in which case they would be looking for the "object" to compare the wound dimensions to, bring in a toolmark examiner and they can figure out weird shapes, sizes etc of wounds.
It is possible that she killed caylee with chloroform and taped her mouth and hands in case she can wake up.
Or maybe she was buried alive in a shallow grave
crazybabyborg
« Reply #955 on: December 13, 2008, 12:36:49 AM »

In case Mariloo checks here first:

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cmariloo1.gif

Thanks, Oldfart and Tink!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2008, 02:34:01 AM by CBB » Logged
ilovegoodies
Scared Monkey

« Reply #956 on: December 13, 2008, 12:39:54 AM »

In spite of the opinions that Caylee was unfindable, I believed she would be found when the time was right.  I was astounded when Geraldo (good buddy of Baez) said that the discovery of Caylee's remains took the great deal KC was being offered off the table. SAY WHAT???????   no wonder she needs sedatives.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: December 13, 2008, 12:40:13 AM »

Here's the LINK:

Friday morning, Sheriff Kevin Beary appeared on Good morning America to discuss Thursday's findings. (12/12/08)

http://www.wftv.com/video/18262810/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: December 13, 2008, 12:41:36 AM »

Nah, not an ax, I think it looks more like a paint stirrrrer, or a piece of quarter round or something.  Stirrer????  I think I just tripped over a butthen!!!!!

I blew the picture up in photoshop and rotated - It has a little bend to it- my thought tooo quarter round

I asked earlier and haven't seen an answer.  What is the signicance of just this stick?  Been discussed and speculated on all night here. There are so many more iportantitems, even more than we know of, but don't understand so much discussion on a stick.  What am I missing?

We don't know that any one item is "more important" than any other item.  We talked about the wooden thing tonight, probably cuz we could see it.  We talked earlier today about the bedding, probably cuz we could see the ruffles of something that looked like a pillow or comforter.  All of it must be important to the case, else they would not have taken any of it out of the house.  Geeeeez. 

Good point.  Nothing is more important than another.  I was just curious.  But didn't think that way at the time.  You've answered my question. Thanks!

JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: December 13, 2008, 12:45:07 AM »

Hi Monks

Regrets, I've had a few......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.