May 22, 2024, 02:33:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #535 10/22 - 10/23/2006  (Read 121156 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: October 23, 2006, 11:56:22 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

So is de Vries why Joran is JORAN.ANGRY! and locked his MySpace?  Does he know is exposure is at hand?

Seems Peter de Vries is a national icon in this field.  I hope I am not getting my hopes up for nothing.  AGAIN.   Rolling Eyes

J2K will have a hearing on Nov 1 to be released as suspects.  DeVries show is around our TG. If J2K are dismissed what good will the show do?
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: October 23, 2006, 11:57:20 PM »

Quote from: "Grande"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "igsigs"
Quote from: "Ono"
Sound of waves?  Maybe near Lorenzo's?

Question:
I'm wondering exactly where did this MF "read" that there was the "sound of waves in the background", anyway ??  ( I'm rather leery, as IMO when they're making things up they go all out and dress them up in melodrama )

MF got this from Scubajap who posted it on FOB last week. Where she got it i do not know...

Okay, I will say no more about the sounds... I get the message.  Rolling Eyes

Lala's - I think the problem is this:

#1 - we don't know for sure if there really was a call

#2 - if MF and Scubajap are saying sounds of waves, then we can probably rule out "sounds of waves".

We were originally told it was the sound of a car running.  Anyone remember my post one got out to open the gate, one got out to hold the dogs and one was driving while one got the cell phone and made the call.

But i think scubajap is the source of as much disinformation as the Renfrog.

Scubajap I believe to be that Angela friend of Julia.  But since my source for that is SandraK, take it for what it is worth.

All of which are associated with Charles Croes the local Santerian.

Oh and coincidentally SandraK was the first to take credit for the Shango posts.   I understand she stated it was just a joke.  Hmmm... SandraK -associate of Charles Croes, Charles Croes - Continues to support Joran, and practices Santeria, the foundation for the Shango posts.  

Disclaimer to the Charles Croes snitch here on SM: I am not implicating anyone, simply speculating.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #542 on: October 23, 2006, 11:59:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
maybe the TOILET police checked already but what a simple thing to do

1. contact the school and say we would like to see the ATTENDANCE records for monday for the entire school, in particular JORAN VANDER SLOOT

2. was joran in school   YES _____  NO______

3. was he on time YES ____  NO_____

4. was he LATE ?  YES ______  NO____

i think the toilet police know that he was not there and PAULUS knows it
also

The contradictions in itself regarding this are enough to justify a warrant for arrest in this country.

Were one day closer to parlaying our collective efforts into JUSTICE being served.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: October 24, 2006, 12:01:20 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
35 degrees tonight in Atlanta.  Brrrrrrrr.

32 degrees where Gottenbos moved to.  I hope they brought warm clothes with them.

5 degrees cooler at higher elevations where I am.

I sure hope they brought their Aruban mittens and boggins!   Razz

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: October 24, 2006, 12:02:34 AM »

maybe he will cuddle with momma Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: October 24, 2006, 12:04:06 AM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
Quote from: "Leslie"
But it is so much easier to trash and create fiction then to do research.
I am sure Wang Chung doesn't do any stinking research!

Yeh..I really think they must be getting paid...there just can't be that many mean/hateful people feeding on each other without some type of renumeration...They are so illogical...it makes my head hurt...at times, one has a spark of critical thinking and then BAM, the thought gets twisted and placed in the stupid bucket.

I think the main players are paid, Glenda, MF, Scubajap and a few others.  The rest are lost soles that need to feel special and part of a group.

you just NAILED it

i think the word is SHILL  Cool

I quit donning the  wet suit (just to read there several months ago )

NOT because of the &*(*&*&_##! posted  about any & everyone  ( that BS I can wade through )
BUT...
Given "Supposed contacts and Inside Information and passion for Aruba"
that have NOT come forward with a  single hard item to dispel  even the simplest of questions(When & who went to Holland and when did they return? Where is AG's friends statement to the police about the 2:am sighting of the 2K's car on the road?)

That group is a "different mind set... (being nice)"
They do NOT care about the TRUTH!..  or ARUBA..!!(no matter what they say)
If they did they would realize that things for Aruba are not AND will not be GOOD until the TRUTH comes forward whether they like it or NOT.

Can I prove (based upon what I know) that J, 2K's, and others did anything to cause harm to Natale  ....~~~....  NO.

Could  I (by U.S.) law have " certain suspects" in court or behind bars on "Lessor" charges?  I think so.
Has Aruba or any support group asked the same questions ?  If NOT why NOT?
But that is JMO & I do  NOT understand" their System"

Until the people of ARUBA  and  the sites that blindly say
"We have done everything to find "What Happened to Natalee" and we are seeking the "Full Truth"  "do more
they can also keep this in mind when they DO NOT DO ANYTHING

Do not get me wrong
~  there are people of Aurba that care..and want the TRUTH to come forward.  We need to find a way to help that happen.

Sorry:  for the rant...

Embarassed  It has been one of those days and has/ is of those  Cruel Summers / Falls for Me Confused  Embarassed
http://sg1.allmusic.com/cg/smp.dll?link=fnnvo3hcq3kx5epj52sbycn&z=MP3&r=20.asx
or for just a MIDI
http://www.hamienet.com/midi-3370.mp3
 See ya later this week.. maybe
SeeYaByee  

Justice For Natalee!

Oldfart

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: October 24, 2006, 12:04:26 AM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
35 degrees tonight in Atlanta.  Brrrrrrrr.

32 degrees where Gottenbos moved to.  I hope they brought warm clothes with them.

5 degrees cooler at higher elevations where I am.

I sure hope they brought their Aruban mittens and boggins!   Razz

LOL.  It's likely toasty in the Gotmanboobs master bedroom with Koen's phat azz all snuggled up with renita and alex, sweating bullets and alcohol.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: October 24, 2006, 12:04:59 AM »

hmmmmmmmmmmmm...remember when they took JORAN to the BEECH in CUFFS...

was that near the HUTS ?

- A Horse's Tale
Grande
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #548 on: October 24, 2006, 12:05:18 AM »

LMAO beat to the punch again robots!

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: October 24, 2006, 12:06:54 AM »

Quote from: "Grande"

LMAO beat to the punch again robots!

i will give you half credit, we will split it 50 50

Wink

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #550 on: October 24, 2006, 12:07:04 AM »

Grande
Thanks for reminding me about the Croes control aspect and the Santeria connection.  I had completely forgotten about that.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: October 24, 2006, 12:08:20 AM »

And for what it's worth, even people in certain parts of Florida practice Santeria. Wink
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: October 24, 2006, 12:12:42 AM »

Y'all do know that the Nov 1 suspect release is needed for PVDS and family to be awarded their damages don't ya?

PVDS sued on behalf of family VDS including JVDS and so JVDS needs to be release so they get their damages.

Do wonder if the K2's will get their release just to help keep them quiet.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #553 on: October 24, 2006, 12:14:14 AM »

was that near the HUTS ?

Not far..it was actually right next to the Marriott.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: October 24, 2006, 12:14:20 AM »

Pretty sure Nov 1 one was when KJ was preparing to leave on vacation prior to DA's office change over of personnel and her return to Holland.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: October 24, 2006, 12:14:45 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Y'all do know that the Nov 1 suspect release is needed for PVDS and family to be awarded their damages don't ya?

PVDS sued on behalf of family VDS including JVDS and so JVDS needs to be release so they get their damages.

Absolutely.  All parties involved will be released and then they hope to go back to being One Happy Island.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: October 24, 2006, 12:16:16 AM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Absolutely.  All parties involved will be released and then they hope to go back to being One Happy Island.

And again it will be a great chuckle to see family VDS ripping off the poor aruban economy even further.

Probably why the loan from Holland is being applied for.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #557 on: October 24, 2006, 12:16:23 AM »

I'm gone

but saw ROBOT   Upside Down  Shocked  Confused ??? ( I think)
Just want to leave this for them

SeeYaBYeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: October 24, 2006, 12:16:30 AM »

was that near the HUTS ?

Not far..it was actually right next to the Marriott.

oh,, thats right

thanks klass

- A Horse's Tale
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #559 on: October 24, 2006, 12:19:00 AM »

Grande,
OMG!  I don't remember ever reading that part about took her to the beach and "had some fun"!  I do recall very early AMDigital had in their written section that all three claimed to have had sex with Natalee.  

Now we are down to not even Joran because there were no condoms left on the island after the MB kids arrived and required all of them to hear the Dark Side's version.  LOL!!  

But the part about the beach is upsetting as I have sort of never really let my mind go there and preferred to think she lost consciousness early on and never knew what happened.  I pray to God that is what happened and I do not believe any of those involved are above having sex with a fully unconscious girl.

And I guess we do what we have to do to deal with the painful parts of this and that is my way of dealing with it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.