May 13, 2024, 07:58:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #20 2/19/09 - 2/22/09  (Read 100233 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #720 on: February 21, 2009, 01:35:24 AM »

Does anyone have exciting plans for the weekend?
Not very exciting, but going to friends Sunday hubby is going to help fix their riding lawn mower then have dinner. Yes they both wear long pants. ::MonkeyTongue::Friends we went to high school will be there. How about you?
GE

That sounds like fun - Thank God he doesn't wear shorts!!!   I'm not doing anything all weekend long........
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: February 21, 2009, 01:35:27 AM »

Son's girlfriend and I were comparing bewbs!!   

Honest! She just had a bewb job................

LOL and.............................????
crazybabyborg
« Reply #722 on: February 21, 2009, 01:35:37 AM »

Hi CBB - we have all been waiting for you!  We want all the details of your hot date!!   

I saw the "Betty Boop handcuffed" crack........................   Rolling Eyes

Actually my son and his girlfriend heard I was cooking, and they came for dinner!!! We had a good time,,,,,,,

not a hot one, but a good time!   
Darn I really miss cooking for my kids. Glad you had a nice evening even if it wasn't hot.

Thx, Green Eyes! It's nice when your kid gets to this age and you still mutually enjoy each other's company!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #723 on: February 21, 2009, 01:37:13 AM »

So KCJackie did you decide on which computer desk to get?
GE

I am pouting GE.  Since the frosted glass will be too hard to keep nice - I'm not getting one, LOL. 
Well Damn. Couldn't find one in wood you liked? Or you really wanted the frosted glass one. 
I am waiting for hubby to get his work shop finished so he can build me one.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #724 on: February 21, 2009, 01:37:33 AM »

Hi CBB!!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #725 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:00 AM »

Well, just being done, hers are rock hard and her skin is stretched so tight that you can see the veins under her skin. They'll soften. The shape is great. The doc did a really good job.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:26 AM »

Hi CBB - we have all been waiting for you!  We want all the details of your hot date!!   

Actually my son and his girlfriend heard I was cooking, and they came for dinner!!! We had a good time,,,,,,,

Darn I really miss cooking for my kids. Glad you had a nice evening even if it wasn't hot.

Thx, Green Eyes! It's nice when your kid gets to this age and you still mutually enjoy each other's company!

yep, I too would rather cook for my kids instead of having sex!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #727 on: February 21, 2009, 01:38:45 AM »

Hi CBB!!!!

Jackie!!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #728 on: February 21, 2009, 01:39:01 AM »

Yes it is.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #729 on: February 21, 2009, 01:39:10 AM »

GE

I am pouting GE.  Since the frosted glass will be too hard to keep nice - I'm not getting one, LOL. 
Well Damn. Couldn't find one in wood you liked? Or you really wanted the frosted glass one. 

Don't really care for wood.  I really, really wanted the glass one.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #730 on: February 21, 2009, 01:40:08 AM »

Well, just being done, hers are rock hard and her skin is stretched so tight that you can see the veins under her skin. They'll soften. The shape is great. The doc did a really good job.

I guess you really did compare!!  LOL 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #731 on: February 21, 2009, 01:42:03 AM »

OH and CBB - I kept a close eye on things while you were out!!   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: February 21, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #733 on: February 21, 2009, 01:42:57 AM »

I'm thinking.................

My son so wants John and I to be together, he'd probably turn the bed down for us and light candles as he drug his girlfriend out of the house, if he thought he was interrupting an opportunity!   Rolling Eyes
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: February 21, 2009, 01:43:54 AM »

GE

But you are too neurotic so it is out of the question!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #735 on: February 21, 2009, 01:44:50 AM »

GE

Jackie? Get it! Seriously! If you really like it, you'll regret not having it. It's frosted glass, and won't show prints like a smooth glass one. I say get it!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: February 21, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #737 on: February 21, 2009, 01:47:37 AM »

GE

Jackie? Get it! Seriously! If you really like it, you'll regret not having it. It's frosted glass, and won't show prints like a smooth glass one. I say get it!   
I vote with CBB, If you really want it then get it. After all life really is to short. Enjoy!! go for it.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #738 on: February 21, 2009, 01:49:35 AM »

I guess you really did compare!!  LOL 

Shoot yeah! She was there MAYBE 10 minutes before she pulled up her shirt and showed us all!!    Then she wanted to feel mine and asked John if mine were as hard as hers initially!!
I'm sure she wouldn't have done that had he not been a medical provider, but the only one that turned away and left the room was my kid, and that was only when she wanted to compare to me!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: February 21, 2009, 01:49:48 AM »

GE

I vote with CBB, If you really want it then get it. After all life really is to short. Enjoy!! go for it.

I vote NO WAY!!!!!!  JMHO!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.