May 07, 2024, 09:53:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Good assessment of family's role in investigation  (Read 2771 times)
raoul
Scared Monkey

« on: June 19, 2005, 10:41:41 AM »

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050618.html

This may have already been cited here. I wasn't able to wade through all the thousands of posts, and the search feature didn't manage to find this.
GuyWdog
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2005, 04:41:33 PM »

Thanks for the Link !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Impressive recount of the Actual hapenings, everyone should read this !!!!!!!

And if ANYof YOU now can Not see the Inept Arubaian Authorities for what they are then you will never "get-it". This Story has Only Just Begun, it could eventually bring down the Present Arubaian Government. Was this a classic cover-up, and scape goat of the local "colored" residents?

Again Much thanks for the Link....

guyWdog
arubagirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2005, 04:55:00 PM »

I can't believe I'm answering, but anyway. The current government is the equivalent of a sitting-duck president. Elections are in three monts. And may I say, God help us all with the campaigning time.

Reading, internet, genealogy.
raoul
Scared Monkey

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2005, 06:04:07 PM »

I haven't been wanting to find fault with the local authorities, since I know how long it can take to solve this kind of crime. But now I'm wondering if the downside of having a very low crime rate is having very little experience in working potential homicide cases.

At any rate, God is still in control, and Natalee and her family are certainly being prayed for a lot. Maybe some of us should also pray for these three young men -- that they'd recognize their responsibility and tell all that they know.
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.