May 16, 2024, 01:46:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379778 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #760 on: September 19, 2008, 09:54:30 AM »

Destiny - I'm sorry to hear of your aunts illness ... I will say prayers for you and your family ... although this can be a "trying time" please remain "open" to "special insights" you may receive from your aunt during this time ...

Your assertiveness in getting the job done here as SM shows a glimpse into your true character!   

MrsKub - I know your were like a pitbull in making sure these fraululant practices were exposed!  Thanks you for being an advocate for families of missing people everywhere!

TY Invision......She is quite an Amazing Woman.

The 43rd woman ever to be made a Captain in the US Navy Nursing Corps...never married...nor had children...a dedicated life time career woman....She has been stationed all over the world during her life...I just love listening to the wonderful stories.

I never had a real mom...just an egg donar...I hate to say this but CA and my bio mom could be twin sisters....yep lot's of skeletons in my family closets...

The upside with my Aunt...we have a court date this coming week in front of a judge...we are legally adopting each other...I love Her so much...a small group of care givers from the Hospice oranization are going with us to court....after the Judge signs all the paper work...I have a beautiful necklace I'm going to put on my Dear Aunt/Mom's neck...it's a gold heart outline...with MOM spelled out in small diamands in the middle....this will be a very happy and soul healing event for both of us....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: September 19, 2008, 09:54:35 AM »

In reading back it looks like there was a bit of a scuffle in regards to who is who in the Dante photos.

Does anyone know if Dante has been found?  I do not think he is involved as the "accomplice", I think the "accomplice" was either Lee or George, but I do find it as yet another unexplained coincidence in a sea of coincidences surrounding this case.

Any thoughts?

Good morning Dolce: Dante has been found.  We don't know what that means as of yet.  I agree with you.  Cindy and George would have been all over pinning this on him if they could have.  My bet is on George is the accomplice.  Lee and Casey aren't smart enough to pull this off themselves

I agree Dolce. If anyone helped out, it was George. I have always found it strange that 31 days after his granddaughter went missing, he remembered everything about what she wore. Not too normal unless you picked up your dead grandchild perhaps. I'm afraid that image would be ingrained in me. I also think it was strange that some of his friends reported to have seen her a few days later at a supermarket in that same outfit.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KnayKnay
Monkey Junky

The Good Witch!

« Reply #762 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:20 AM »

Klaas is going to start a thread for get well wishes for Det. Melich. I was thinking about some ideas that we can do for that thread. Any suggestions????

Hopefully someday soon baby Caylee will have some peace!
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: September 19, 2008, 09:55:24 AM »

Hi Dolce! You missed me, but I love you anyway!!!

"God dont like ugly"
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: September 19, 2008, 09:56:45 AM »

Klaas is going to start a thread for get well wishes for Det. Melich. I was thinking about some ideas that we can do for that thread. Any suggestions????

Tell him to rest...we'll take care of everything! LOL!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #765 on: September 19, 2008, 09:57:26 AM »

What SCUM!!!!

These people told the news reporter they wouldn't talk to him unless they PAID them! Throw their ass in jail. That pisses me off.

http://www.wftv.com/video/17510578/index.html
It looks like they just wanted to be a part of the "big story" to me.  I think it's kinda funny since it made the reporter look "elsewhere" for the story by interviewing neighbors.  He also told their names and showed their home.  Dumba$$ rednecks, IMO.
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: September 19, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »

Tell him to rest...we'll take care of everything! LOL!

That was toooo funny.  LOL  Give him SM address and forward all the documents he has and we will solve the case and prepare for court
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #767 on: September 19, 2008, 09:59:28 AM »

Alright, I am sure this has been covered before, but given the lack of action so far today I am going to bring it up as its been bugging me each time I hear an interview with GA or CA.

Cindy is in denial, atleast that is what everyone is saying.  I want to think that, and believe that this woman truly cares for Caylee, but the more I consider the "denial" part the more her actions start to bug me. 

Denial in admitting that Casey is the harmer, yes maybe, denial that Caylee is dead, no.  If she was in denial that Caylee was dead she would be out pounding on doors, beating the assfault, searching for her grandchild every single possible way.  They are great at "voicing" that they are "searching" for Caylee, but not a single one of them gets off their bums and does an actual search, not even when there were active search teams. 

Yes denial is a step in the grieving process, but I think that this has gone far beyond that and more into a show.  She does not act like a grieving grandmother in denial that her grandchild is dead, she looks like a mother pulling at every possible string to cover for her child.

Justice for Caylee!

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #768 on: September 19, 2008, 09:59:35 AM »

The family sponsored "HelpFindCaylee" fund, as advertised on MySpace among others, is another questionable entity. This is the site that Lee was diverting funds into his own paypal account. Here is a screen capture of a person who pretended to be a sympathizer and wanted to send money to them. Lee clearly lies and tells her the trust doesn't accept paypal so send the money to his paypal instead. She/he did.

[/quote

I hope they also look into paypal purchases made by Lee via ebay to see if they coincide with donations.

I did. He was busy buying darth vader, star wars and games.

What a stinkin' lamebrain.   Good way to spend your time and money (well, other people's money!) when your niece is "missing".  

These people are something else.

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #769 on: September 19, 2008, 10:00:34 AM »

I guess we know who's been yanking the tape down 

Who would of thought!

Wecome to the cage futonfraggle

Welcome futonfraggle.  I'm a newbie too.  Love it!

mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #770 on: September 19, 2008, 10:00:38 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!  Long time back-reading, not much time to post these days.  Just have to add my 2 cents here...The whole protesters harassing the Anthonys thing doesn't set well with me.  In the first place, if you were going to harass someone at 1:30 in the morning, would you be throwing money?  NOT!  Way too soft, IMO.  It I seriously wanted to threaten/scare/harass someone, it would definitely be rocks (not pebbles, as George stated).  Isn't it odd that there was no real damage?  Again, most people of that nature/caliber would be intentionally busting windows with those rocks.  Hello?  Also, if you watch the video at around 19 seconds in, Cindy looks off to the side at the camera person filming this incident.  If you're defending yourself and your spouse in a fight situation, are you really going to take your eyes off the attacking crowd to check to see if anyone's filming???  Also, the way, Cindy & George retreat and come back to confront, retreat and come back again-in a real fight situation, this would have quickly escalated the first time they came back.  This was a set-up IMO.

George and Cindy were stupid to open the garage door (after being told by LE to stay inside).  George is former LE-he knows to wait for the police.  He and Cindy were blessed this time.  Next time, they may open the garage door and be shot on sight.  How dumb!  George goes on and on about the lawn and the dent in the garage door.  He should thank God it wasn't a Molotov cocktail thrown at this house.  Too bad they can;t be as concerned about actually going out and looking for Caylee.  I don't care what their words say-We're looking for Caylee, I'll knock on every door to find Caylee...BLAH,BLAH, BLAH!  Their actions tell me loud and clear they don't want to find her.

I think of Caylee when I'm driving to run errands, grocery shopping, standing in the Post Office...all things Casey did, acting normally, while her child was MISSING!!!  How could any mom with one shred of humanity not report their child missing for 31 days????  I will never understand.  IMO, Cindy knows Caylee's gone, but admitting it to herself means she loses Caylee, Casey, probably George and Lee, her lifestyle, and her part in all of this (enabling Casey, being too proud to get help for Casey most likely).

very well said...I agree 100%

good morning monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: September 19, 2008, 10:01:19 AM »

Hi Dolce! You missed me, but I love you anyway!!!

I did!!  I am truly sorry I would never intentionally miss you!  Much love to you sweety!!

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: September 19, 2008, 10:01:52 AM »

Blonde...Are you here, please.  We need a mod......Thanks
YES what do you need

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #773 on: September 19, 2008, 10:02:04 AM »

Klaas, would you mind deleting my posts number 764 and 766 when you have time?  I goofed again - big shocker, I know.    

Thank you!

DONE 
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 10:42:36 AM by klaasend » Logged

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #774 on: September 19, 2008, 10:02:09 AM »

Stalker Cam - DHL is delivering to the House of Horrors.

More eBay purchases I'm sure

Peace Monkeys
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #775 on: September 19, 2008, 10:04:47 AM »

In reading back it looks like there was a bit of a scuffle in regards to who is who in the Dante photos.

Does anyone know if Dante has been found?  I do not think he is involved as the "accomplice", I think the "accomplice" was either Lee or George, but I do find it as yet another unexplained coincidence in a sea of coincidences surrounding this case.

Any thoughts?

Good morning Dolce: Dante has been found.  We don't know what that means as of yet.  I agree with you.  Cindy and George would have been all over pinning this on him if they could have.  My bet is on George is the accomplice.  Lee and Casey aren't smart enough to pull this off themselves

I agree Dolce. If anyone helped out, it was George. I have always found it strange that 31 days after his granddaughter went missing, he remembered everything about what she wore. Not too normal unless you picked up your dead grandchild perhaps. I'm afraid that image would be ingrained in me. I also think it was strange that some of his friends reported to have seen her a few days later at a supermarket in that same outfit.

Exactly!  My Dad can hardly remember what he wore yesterday, let alone why anyone else was wearing 31 days prior.

abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: September 19, 2008, 10:04:56 AM »

I guess we know who's been yanking the tape down 

Who would of thought!

Wecome to the cage futonfraggle

Welcome futonfraggle.  I'm a newbie too.  Love it!

WATCH OUT !!!  I think i see Cindy coming at ya with a bat
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: September 19, 2008, 10:06:15 AM »

YES what do you need

Morning Blonde...Nut has fixed it...Thanks!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #778 on: September 19, 2008, 10:07:25 AM »

YES what do you need

Good morning Blonde!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #779 on: September 19, 2008, 10:08:21 AM »

Stalker Cam - DHL is delivering to the House of Horrors.

More eBay purchases I'm sure

They are not dolls...they are action figures!!

Good morning Tomm!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.